The Lodge Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife's adventures become more extreme.
7.6k words
4.66
8.5k
12
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read Part 1 for full context.

It was the same driver who had brought Louise to the hotel the day before, he stood by the black SUV and held the door open for her. She climbed in and watched as he closed the door and walked around to the front, jumped in and started to drive.

Lousie wondered what was in store for her, she knew it was an exclusive gathering and she would no doubt be serving some kind of private group. As she was musing the driver spoke, "Nicholai will meet you at the venue, we will be about 40 minutes driving so you can relax, for now."

"Where are we going, and what is the event, do you know?" Louise asked.

"You need to learn to not ask so many questions." He aggressively responded.

Louise felt chastised and slightly irritated by his response. As she thought about his grumpy response he spoke again.

"You need to understand you are not expected to talk at these events unless asked a question, you are seen as a slave, a commodity, a plaything for the men and women who attend these events. A select group of men and women pay a lot of money to attend these events, they are private, and a small number of high-class whores are brought for their entertainment and use. Tonight, you are one of those whores, Nicholai will meet you but will not be with you all night. I shall collect you at the end and take you home, remember just do as you are told and do not question them as you will be punished if you do."

Louise nodded and decided not to ask anything further, his brief left many unanswered questions, but the night could not be any more challenging than any of her previous adventures. As the sun began to set, she noticed the driver watching her in the mirror, they could only be 15 mins away now, she decided to tease him again to pass the time and get in the mood. She also liked to wind him up particularly since he came across so bluntly when he talked to her.

Louise decided to pretend she was checking everything was in place, she started by checking her stockings, pulling up her hold ups and smoothing down the stockings over her legs, she sensed his eyes on her, she parted her legs as she adjusted the stockings. Next, she opened her legs wide so she could check her piercing, she made as if she needed to adjust the piercing, spreading her lips and moving the barbell piercing to her satisfaction. She then slowly closed her legs and eased her dress back down before checking her makeup and settling back. She caught his eyes in the mirror, it was clear what he wanted. Too bad he was just the driver she thought; no fun for him.

The in car phone rang and the driver answered "Yah Mateo", Louise listened but did not understand the rest of the conversation but at least she now knew the drivers name was Mateo. As he hung up the phone he spoke.

"5 minutes and we will be there, when we arrive, we will be met and you will be escorted in, I shall collect you in the small hours."

They had now turned off the main road and were driving up a sweeping long drive, as Louise watched the light fade, she picked out a series of lit torches placed along the drive. As they emerged from the sweeping drive onto a large hardstanding, she saw several other high-end cars already parked up in front of a huge country house. The building was sprawling, with mature yew trees framing it on either side of the sweeping lawns. It was a beautiful structure obviously several hundred years old and even featured a castle like series of turrets and towers, the atmosphere oozed exclusivity and old money.

As the vehicle stopped, Louise saw women being led up to the house and through a set of huge doors from other cars. Mateo turned off the engine, got out and opened Louise's door, as she looked around, she saw two men in a smart black uniform walking towards them.

Mateo spoke to the men briefly, she could not make out what was said, the then turned grinned at her and climbed back into the SUV. The men turned to Louise, "come with us."

Louise nodded and walked between the two men. As they stepped through the huge doors, Louise could hear the sounds of a large group and some background music. They crossed a huge hall and passed through a further set of heavy doors and down some steps to vast hall, the hall was filled with people, all smartly dressed. Men in black tie and women in glamourous evening dresses, it seemed almost like a corporate event than anything remotely kinky, apart from a several of the men were wearing cloaks with the logo she wore on her jewellery, a circle with an arrow, except their arrows faced down, implying they were owners.

The hall was cavernous and there must have been 200-300 people at the event, Louise noted there seemed to be more men than women and that in each of the groups talking there was at least one woman dressed nearly identically as her. They were obviously high-class escorts and whores like her.

The two men lead Louise through the hall and as they approached a group towards the end stopped and indicated for her to join them. As Louise stepped forward a tall figure turned towards her, it was Nicolai. "How good of you to join us, you look stunning." He was wearing a dark cloak with the same logo as she had seen before.

"Come here." Louise stepped forward into the group, there were six men and four women, she felt their eyes collectively inspecting her as Nicolai spoke.

"This is the latest addition to my collection." He laughed.

One of the women, a tall red head in a striking midnight blue dress stepped closer and Lousie noted she also wore a necklace with the same design as Nicolai signifying, she was an owner. She ran her hand across Louise's chest following the curve of her breasts and then trailing down her back.

"Very nice Nicolai, I take it she is ours for the night?" she asked.

"Yes, do as you please with her, I shall collect her later." With that he grinned at Louise, turned and walked over to another group leaving her with the men and women. Louise felt nervous there was an air of anticipation about the evening.

The group continued to talk and enjoy their drinks, but the red head remained focussed on her, she was a tall attractive women and looked to be in her late thirty's. She was toned and looked hungrily at Louise as she ran her hands over her body, Louise let her explore her and enjoyed the sensation of being touch like an object. A man in the group now joined the red head and began to roughly grope her.

He was tall and in his late 50's, heavily muscled with steel grey hair and around 6ft, he oozed confidence, but there was also a darkness about him, he ran his hand over her as he appraised her, Louise felt her nipples harden under the dress fabric, pushing through to form two prominent points in the dress sheer fabric as the hands continued to run over her body. The man turned to a nearby waiter.

"Knife please."

The waiter disappeared and Louise felt trepidation but had little time to think about what might be planned as the waiter returned to them and handed a wicked curve shaped dagger to the man.

"Such a pretty dress" the woman laughed as the man stepped forward.

He spoke again to the waiter, "hold her." The waiter stepped forward and gripped Louise wrists in his huge hands, holding them behind her back easily. The man slipped the blad of the knife under the fine fabric of her dress at shoulders and in a swift movement cut through the fabric, the dress fell to her waist, her breast stood proud and exposed as she felt the group now turn to watch the spectacle. The man now slipped the blade into the fabric at her waist and in a swift downward movement sliced through the remainder of the once beautiful dress, which now was in pieces as its slid to the floor.

The physicality of the action and her predicament had turned Louise on hugely, she felt her pussy was extremely wet and her nipples swollen and prominent.

The man spoke to the waiter. "You may release her now and take the dress."

Louise stood still as the group now circled fully around her, all dressed in their finery as she stood in her heels, stockings and jewellery, her arousal surged as she felt the eyes running over every inch of her body, taking in her bare pierced cunt and bullet hard nipples as they made various comments about her.

The red head turned to another waiter and gave him an instruction, Louise could not hear what it was, however a minute later he returned with a black velvet bag. The woman now opened the bag and pulled out a small steel collar with a coil of chain, she looked at Louise who stepped closer and offered her neck. The collar fit snuggly, and the woman yanked down on the chain forcing Louise down onto her knees.

Louise found herself on her knees, her face level with the woman crotch, the red head place her right leg on the rung of a bar stool and spoke as she looked down at Louise.

"Lick me."

The women swept her hands across her blue dress pulling the slit at her hip across her waist exposing her smooth cunt to Louise. She pulled the chain urging Louise to her, Louise pushed her mouth forward and thrust out her tongue, as she began to hungrily lap at the women's aroused lips.

Louise could see the women had gone back to talking to others in the group and was sipping from a flute of champagne as if this were the most normal thing in the world. The older man who had been groping her was clearly enjoying the view of Louise easting the women pussy as she could see him ogling the scene with a large bulge forming in his trousers.

She heard a slight swishing noise and just as she wondered what it was a crop connected with her bottom and several of the group laughed as her bottom was whipped. They continued to whip her as the woman moaned at her ministrations clearly even more aroused that Louise was being whipped whilst licking her. Her bottom was becoming warm with the whipping, she felt her own arousal at the abuse as the woman thrust her hips forward and ground her pussy into Louise's mouth as she came hard over her face. The woman released her, the blue dress dropping back, and she felt the lead being dropped, the grey haired man now picked up her lead and pulled her up.

She stood up as he handed her a silk handkerchief to wipe the pussy juice from her mouth, taking it from her, he sniffed the fabric and smiled. Louise thought he was clearly a dirty bastard, just as she wondered what was next a gong sounded, and a murmur went up around the group. Clearly something new was coming, Louise watched as 4 smartly dressed staff processed through the hall, they walked to 2 sets of doors at each side the hall and unlocked them, then pulled them open and stood back.

Groups began to progress through the doors and Louise could now see they were in fact each entrances to a set of steps that lead downwards. Her group began to move and soon she found herself being led by the collar to the nearest door. They stepped through the doors and down a spiralling stone staircase with brightly burning torches set into brackets on the walls as the steps lead down, lighting the worn steps which had clearly been here for hundreds of years.

After descending a hundred steps or so Louise found herself in a tall, vaulted cellar that stretched out for hundreds of feet. The Cellar lit by hundreds of torches set into the walls giving it a medieval feel. It was split into a series of vaults almost like large stables with wooden stalls and steel bars separating each area, she could already hear cries of pleasure and pain as she was led toward one of the stalls by the man.

As they entered the stall, Louise noted the flagstones with a sparse covering of straw, it really looked like a stable for a horse not some high-end venue for the rich and powerful. In the middle of the stall was a smooth wooden beam in a T shape, she had no idea what purpose it served. The man pulled her forward and bent her over the wooden beam, as she leant over the smooth wood as he clipped her lead into a heavy metal ring sunk into wood of the beams upright. Next, she found her wrists being slipped into shackles that were also sunk into the beam, finally her ankles were also shackled apart.

She was now bent over the beam, exposed and available to anyone that wished to use her, she could not see behind her, and she could not pull her head up more than 2 ft from the flagstones. She felt her arousal increase at her vulnerability and exposure, and new she was going to be used by strangers without knowing who or what they wanted to do to her.

A wide plush seat was suddenly pulled up in front of her head, a shapely pair of legs appeared in Louise's line of sight with a set of fine stockings and pair beautiful heels, as Louise was admiring these, she found the pair of legs being moved forward. She soon found a smooth pussy being once more offered to her mouth, her head resting on the woman's thighs as the owner spread her legs to enable access for Louise's mouth. She could smell the woman's arousal as the pussy was guided to her mouth, as she began to run her tongue along the woman outer lips, she felt movement behind her.

Unbeknownst to Louise a small queue had begun to form behind her as men and several women lined up to enjoy her body. The older man who had led her down to the cellar was now wanking his cock between her legs as he watched her eating the woman. His cock was thick, heavily veined and slightly curved, a bead of precum forming at its head as he guided it to Louises wet hole.

Louise was now thrusting her tongue into the pussy of an anonymous woman who was grinding herself into Louise as she groaned in pleasure. Louise grunted as she felt a thick cock being pushed into cunt, her lips dripping with her own arousal now slipping around the thick girth of the man. The man was clearly in a rush as he gripped her hips and began fucking her roughly like a cheap whore, his balls slapped her bare cunt as his hips became a blur, after only a few minutes he pushed into her roaring and unleashing thick streams of cum inside her.

As his balls emptied inside her, she felt his cock pulsing until it finally stopped, he slipped out of her, his erection spent. Louise gasped for breath as another stranger pushed into her, this cock somehow felt cold but huge, as it her lips stretched around its bulbous head, she realised it belonged to a woman wearing a strap on dildo. Her suspicions were confirmed when she felt a small pair of hands on her back and female voice telling her what a good slut she was as thrust the phallus into her.

The woman was getting off on fucking her and Louise assumed the domination was turning the woman on, what she did not realise was that a man behind the woman with the fake cock was fucking her in unison with each stroke. The stranger she has been licking soon came and Louise mouth was used once more as the stranger left the seat, this time however a man's legs appeared as her head was lifted, she opened her mouth, and a short but thick cock was guided to her. The owner pushed forward, and the cock filled her mouth, her face now buried in his crotch, the man used her mouth like a cunt and slowly fucked her, the head of his cock slipping into her throat. Between gasps for air, he worked towards his own orgasm, she felt his cock expand and grow even harder, ignoring her moans for air he pushed her down harder as he shot thick ribbons of spunk down her throat and inside her mouth.

The queue continued to progress with Louise taking a series of strange men and women, in her mouth ass and pussy depending on her preference. She had been spanked, fingered, fucked and abused like a sex toy for total strangers for nearly an hour. Her pussy was inflamed and thick streams of cum were running down her thighs and dripping from her stocking tops. After the last man had cum in her pussy, she felt a reprieve as nothing replaced him.

She heard a woman voice command "Cleaners."

She wondered what that meant, a minute later she found out as two men appeared in green cleaning outfits like they worked on a farm. In her bent over position, she could only see their lower legs, but they trailed some kind of device with hoses attached. What felt like a shower head was now run over her backside and a powerful jet was directed to her bottom and pussy, the men where thorough as her bottom and pussy were cleaned. Copious amounts of cum were forced from her pussy and ass as they spread her cheeks and lips directing the jets of tepid water into her holes.

Once clean they moved to her front and without asking applied the jet to her mouth and lower chin removing the streaks of drying cum from her face. She now realised the women who had applied her makeup at the hotel must have used a high-end waterproof version as her makeup was not running. She next felt a soft cloth applied to her to remove the excess water from her body, the men patted her down, paying particular attention to her pussy as they dried her.

She felt her arousal bizarrely building again at the objectification the men were giving her, also the fact that a crowd of strangers were watching this whole time as if she were some kind of animal for their entertainment, which she realised was largely true.

After being dried her shackles were released and her chain disconnected from the tethering ring, she was swiftly pulled to her feet and whilst she tried to stretch to get some circulation back having been in such an awkward position she was pulled forward. A new man she had not seen before led her through the watching crowd, he was over 6ft with massive arms and a dark suit, she felt small against him as he strode forward between the party goers.

As they walked, she saw more stalls like the one she had been used in, each had young women being cleaned as she had, or still being fucked or whipped, a few were empty as their occupants were also being led ahead of her. The man stopped as they reached a new area, the crowd parted allowing them step into the space, a large semi-circular area with a series of half barrel devices set into the floor. Louise has seen these before they were the powerful vibrating toys that the bikers had used in stage at their event.

There were 8 devices here and though similar these had numbers on each device from 1-8 and metal attachment points on the front with metal rings set in the floor by each device. The most obvious difference however was the saddle, where the bikers' toys had small smooth saddles that vibrated against the pussy, here the saddle also had a large cock standing proud for the rider to be impaled on.

Louise saw as she looked around seven other young woman all equally chained and naked bar stockings heels and collars. The room was full of anticipation, there was excited murmuring as a tall, hooded figure stepped through the throng and moved to the middle of the semi-circle, a hush fell as he threw his hood back. It was Nicolai, looking around he smiled as he held his audience in silence, he then spoke.

"Welcome my fellow hedonists and perverts, I trust this evening's entertainment has satisfied you all." A murmur of satisfaction was heard as he continued.

We all like a little gamble, so today we will have a little race with our new whores, each slut will be riding a machine, and a single controller will be controlling all of the machines, so they are equally stimulated. The rules are simple, there will be 4 rounds, each round will complete when 2 riders have been eliminated; the last whore riding on the 4th round will win. At each progressive round we shall up the stimulation, so place your bets on which whore has the stamina, they can orgasm as many times as they like but as soon as they lift their bottoms off the machines the ride is over, a decrease in pressure will stop the machine, and they are out of the race.

I will declare my own interest as I do have a new slut in this race, he indicated Louise who now felt hundreds of eyes fall upon her, taking in every detail, of her exposed body. As he spoke, she was led with the other women to a machine and instructed to stand behind it.