The Lodge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholai continued speaking, "for those at the back my whore is number 6, anyone who would like to sample her later please let me know either here or through the usual channels."

Louise could not believe it Nicolai was using this as an opportunity to advertise her for further prostitution, he was clearly determined to make as much as he could from her. As he finished his brief, he walked over to her bent down and kissed her deeply, as he held the small of back he broke the kiss and whispered in her ear.

"Do not fail me."

With that he stepped back smiled at her and gave her one last look before turning back to the crowd. Bets now placed Louise was told by her handler to step forward and sit on the machine, she lowered herself into the saddle, the phallus protruding from the seat slipped between her pussy lips and she realised it was curved and once impaled was pressing directly against her G-Spot, even without it turned on she could feel her arousal at its contact. How Nicolai expected her to outlast seven other women she did not know, as she wondered this her wrists were shackled to the eyelets sunk into the front of the machine, her ankles were also shackled and connected to further rings in the floor and a plush pad was slipped under each of her knees.

She saw Nicolai talking to a group of swarthy looking gangster types to one side of the room as another older man stepped forward and hushed the crowd with his arms. He then spoke.

"Let us begin the first round." With that he nodded to another man who appeared to have the master controller, the crowd cheered as the machines sprang to life and eight women moaned in almost unison as the vibrations hit them for now the phallus they were impaled upon stayed still but they did transmit the vibrations. Louise had ridden a near identical machine at the biker's festival but unlike then she was allowed to orgasm now, so she believed she should be able to last at least for a while.

The controller was steadily increasing the vibrations and teasing the women as the power and frequency moved up and down, Louise could feel her first orgasm building and looking around the semi-circle noted several women also near climaxing. As felt the machine start to throb even harder between her legs a brunette to her left began to moan loudly as she came first, she involuntarily leaned forward as she came and in doing so lifted her bottom.

She was out, realising her mistake she looked crestfallen as she was de shackled and removed from the machine, before being handed to a disappointed owner. The distraction had delayed Louise's own orgasm, but the woman moans had clearly had the opposite effect on two others, a strike blonde was also now cumming hard, but she remained on the machine and did not lift. A further woman a petite oriental woman was also cumming hard, the controller now increased the power of the vibrations further and increased the frequency of the powerful waves, she had barely finished her first orgasm when the second hit her, she literally bucked upwards as it hit her, crying out as she came and in doing so lifting herself from the saddle.

She was out, as she panted for breath recovering, she was de shackled and removed from the machine, six women now remained. All the machines were now stopped as the handlers prepared for the second round, Louise gulped breaths and tried to lower her arousal as the vibrations stopped but having a huge crowd all smartly dressed though many openly wanking whilst watching her was hugely arousing for her. She saw Nicolai and his stern gaze, which was clearly indicating she needed to win, there was a quite menace about him which she did not wish to trigger further.

The handlers were now connecting a series of metal clamps to her nipples, she loved her nipples being played with and the pain only accentuated her arousal as the weighted clamps both bit into her engorged nipples and pulled on them. Once finished and without warning the second round began, the powerful vibrations swept through them once more, her pussy was now involuntarily gripping the fake cock gripping its girth as her juices flowed from her cunt around the shaft.

There was now a series of increasingly load moans and gasps from the six women as the controller increased the power once more and the nipple clamps had their effect, three of the women orgasmed in unison. Louise found Nicolai and stared at him, focussing on his gaze to hold off her orgasm, if she lost what punishment would he give her, she wanted to please him, as she held onto to this thought another woman lifted her bottom and was removed. With only one left to go in this round Lousie continued to stare at Nicolai, she noted the thick bulge in his trousers and felt her thoughts wander to his rough fucking of her only the night before.

She came hard but kept her pussy firmly pressed down into the machines saddle, her copious cum briefly dulling the vibrations. She looked up and saw a look of concern on Nicolai's face this was only round two she needed to last, a flash of anger replace his concern and she knew she needed to focus. The vibrations continued and just as another orgasm began to build another woman cried out cumming hard, she leant to far forwards releasing her bottom for the machine. Round two was over.

There were now only four women left and the crowd were placing further bets on the final four, Louise wondered what they would do next to try and stimulate them further, nothing appeared to have changed as the third round began. She was nearly first out as she realised what the change was, so far the controller had clearly only been using the vibration control on the machine, she had not realised that the machine also had a thrust function.

The thick phallus she was impaled upon began to now fuck her, the effect on her and the other women was instant, the cries of pleasure rang out as the machines began to fuck them in unison. Louise had never felt the combination of a cock thrusting against her G-spot and the sheer power of the vibrations on her clitoris for this duration. She had held a magic wand vibrator against herself whilst being fucked doggystyle by her husband and other men, but she had never had to sustain that for long as this as she would normally have cum, and the men would have finished.

This was different however as she felt like her inner core was going to melt, she took a deep breath and found Nicolai's gaze once more he was urging her to hold out, she assumed he had a lot of money on her. The machine and the controller were relentless as the pace increased and the thick cocks thrust with increasing speed into the four women. Louise held on though started to lose it, just as another women collapsed forward and was removed, seconds later a further woman screamed in orgasm and lifted herself off the saddle.

The machines once more stopped as the latest woman to lose was removed, Louise's legs trembled as she tried to catch her breath, she had made it to the final round. Nicolai looked proud but she had no idea how she was going to last another round and she worried about what they would do to further stimulate her.

As she pondered the final round, two hooded figures stepped through the crowd, they removed the cloaks and as Louise looked, she realised they were identical twins. Both appeared to be at least 6ft and had broad shoulders, with thick heavily muscled arms covered in identical tattoos that appeared to be military. They were dark haired and had thick beards and piercing eyes with short crew cut hair, they wore dark trousers and fitted shirts that covered what were obviously heavily muscled chest and torsos. As Louise wondered what their role was, she watched in fascination as they unzipped their flies and proceed to release two large erections, the thick cocks jutting proudly up, the nearest twin approached her as his brother stepped in front of the other remaining woman, a red head with large tits and a tiny waist.

Louise took the cock in her mouth and began to lick and suck it, as it grew, she expected the machines to start as this was clearly the additional kink she guessed to take them over the edge, but the machines did not start. Once the men were fully hard, they pulled away from the women and stepped behind them.

Now Louise realised their intent, as she felt the man push her forwards, he slipped behind her and sat on the machine, the tip of his erection now positioned at her ass. The controller commanded them.

"Sit."

Louise eased herself backwards the man holding her hips guided her down, the machines phallus was already stuffed into her pussy but now her ass was to be invaded by this new stranger's cock. She felt her muscles relax as he inched into her and after a minute and with his encouraging hands on her hips, she was fully impaled on him. She felt stuffed, looking across she saw number four the red head was now also impaled on the other twin.

The controller was clearly happy to now start the final round as the machine once more buzzed to life and the phallus began to thrust into her. The sensation was extraordinary as she felt all her pleasure sensors activated as the thick cock in her ass was rubbed by the action of the phallus through the thin membrane. She heard someone moaning and realised it was her own voice as the man fucking her ass began to pull on her nipple clamps.

Looking across she could see the other twin applying the same technique to the red head who was already cumming, the controller now pushed the machine to its limits. Louise had thought it must be near its limit already but now realised it had been barely running at half power as the vibrations increased and the cock in her pussy rubbed across her G-spot in a blur. She cried out and concentrated on not lifting her bottom, she came hard, but the machine did not stop, the man in her ass was now beginning to throb he was also clearly close to cumming.

She could not hold out much longer and needed to do something or she would lose and face Nicolai's wrath. She pushed down as hard as she could on the machine and the man, he grunted at the unexpected additional pressure, and she felt him cum as he expanded and jet after jet of thick cum filled her ass. His cock wilting, he slipped from her, and she felt a moment of reprieve, the red head was now receiving the full power of the machine and the remaining twins cock, she cried out lifting herself slightly. Just enough to lose.

The machines stopped and the crowd clapped, Nicolai came over to Louise and lifted her up on unsteady legs as her shackles were removed.

"Very well done, you have made me proud." He leaned in and kissed her, "you have earned a rest."

Nicolai led her from the semi-circle and received various congratulations from the crowd as they moved through as victors. They moved to a bar area at the far end of the vaults, and he dropped down onto a plush seat, she sat across his lap as a drink was brought to him. Between sipping his drink, he stroked her legs and played with her, even after all the fucking she had received and the orgasms on the machine she felt aroused by his touch.

"You have made me a lot of money tonight well done. You have also attracted a lot of attention for new business tonight."

Louise did not know what to say so simply nodded, she noted the bulge in his trousers was pressing up into her thigh and began to rub him gently, teasing the bulge with her nails as she ran them across the length of his cock. With a growl and a comment about what a slut she was, he indicated for her to get on all fours on a thickly padded chair. Louise did as told presenting her bottom to him, he unzipped and released his thick cock, without any preamble he pushed the head between her swollen lips and started to fuck her deeply.

She enjoyed his growls and unlike the machine she could feel his cock growing inside her, expanding and pulsing, he fucked her deeply the full length now covered in cream and buried to the hilt. His balls slapping her smooth cunt hard as he held one hip and pushed her down between her shoulder blades into complete submission. After calling her all manner of names some in English some in Albanian, she sensed he was about to cum, she pushed back onto him allowing him to stretch her fully as he shot heavy loads of cum deep into her unprotected pussy.

He held her like this for a minute as his balls emptied themselves and he was sated.

"Stay there, I shall be back shortly."

Louise remained kneeling, legs apart, swollen pussy on full display and head down. Her position attracted attention and she saw several men from the bar approach, one of them looked at her piercing, noting the design he commented to his friends.

"She is a slave and therefore available, her master would not leave her unattended unless he wanted her used."

The men nodded and Louise found yet more strangers start to use her body, they simply unzipped their cocks, fucked her and emptied their loads inside her, some used her pussy some her ass. After around twenty minutes they were satisfied and zipping themselves up have wiped their cocks on her face and having used her hair they left her. There were thick pools of cum now forming on the chair as Nicolai returned and he saw she had been used further.

"Up." He spoke.

Louise turned and stood, further drops of cum dripping from between her legs as he spoke.

"You have done well tonight and will be rewarded accordingly, my driver will collect you from the front of house in 10 minutes, do you know your way?"

Louise nodded, she figured she would just go back up the stairs and walk out through the hall.

"Very good, I have to now go and do some serious business but will be in touch, I would kiss you good night, but you are covered in cum." He laughed and left.

Louise saw that the event was dying down as people were beginning to leave, only a few groups remained with whores being fucked or couples enjoying each other. She had no clothes but assumed the driver would have something, she walked across the vault and soon found the spiral staircase. Climbing it swiftly she found herself back in the main hall, staff were already clearing up as she walked through them.

Several ogled her as she passed and one or two grabbed her ass, she managed to make it to the front door and as she stepped out a cool breeze hit her, stiffening her nipples and soothing her swollen pussy lips. As her eyes adjusted to the night, she picked out Mateo and the black SUV, he had spotted her, instead of coming over to her he flashed the lights, cheeky bastard she thought.

She walked over to him across the drive her heels crunching on the gravel and her nipples becoming increasingly stiff in the breeze. As she approached the SUV, Mateo stepped out, looking at her in the headlights he spoke.

"Stay, you need cleaning, or you will damage the seats." She felt like wet dog who had been told off.

Mateo emerged with a rough looking rag and wiped it across her face and then roughly between her legs muttering something in Albanian as he did. Once wiped down he helped open the back door for her, she climbed in and felt the warmth of the vehicle as she sat back.

As he climbed into the driver's seat, she asked him. "Do you have any clothes for me?"

He threw a thin plastic bag into the back seat, started the engine and began to drive.

"Thank you." She said as she opened the bag, reaching in she pulled out what appeared to be a leopard print mini stretch dress. This must be the cheapest flimsiest thing she had ever seen, If this was Nicolai's idea it was clearly his Albanian sense of humour. Louise was not amused but had nothing else to wear so stretched it out over her head and pulled it down.

She noticed once more that Mateo was watching in the mirror, she turned on the vanity light and pretended to adjust the dress, it barely covered her pussy and left nothing to the imagination as virtually completely sheer. Once she felt she had teased him enough she turned off the light and sank back into the seat to rest.

She woke just as the SUV engine note changed, she had fallen asleep and figured that they must be turning back into their road, she would soon see John, who would no doubt want to fuck her as soon as he saw her dressed like this.

Looking outside however she did not recognise their road instead she saw they were on an industrial estate and all she could make out as she looked through the windscreen was what appeared to be a closed fast-food van with several men loitering around a collection of vans and trucks.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"I have some business to do." Mateo replied.

Louise ignored him and sunk back into the seat, as he parked up next to the trucks. Mateo got out and began talking to the men, Louise watched as she heard voices being raised. Mateo was on his phone and after a short conversation walked back to the car opening the rear door, he leant in.

"Come with me."

"Why?" Louise responded.

"Nicolai wants you to pay a debt." He replied.

"I don't believe you."

Mateo held up the phone a text message could be seen the senders name simply said boss, the text read "Use her as you need to close deal but don't damage the goods."

Louise slumped, what now, Mateo gestured for her to follow him, she now felt incredibly exposed as they walked towards the group of men. Mateo began talking excitedly in Albanian and the men responded now eyeing up Louise, Mateo gestured for them to enjoy her indicating with a sweep of his hand her whole body.

Louise was frightened but also turned on, these men looked dangerous, and all were now staring at her with that predatory look in their eyes. They moved to surround her as she tried to stand her ground, soon hands reached out and groped her, touching her bottom, between her legs, her nipples. All were mauled as they became increasingly aroused.

Despite herself she felt herself becoming wet, a heavy-set older man pulled her to his body and holding her wrists pushed her down over the bonnet of one of the ageing trucks. Her dress was swiftly pulled up and her legs kicked apart, some more comments were made in Albanian and laughter. He held both her wrists in one hand and with his free hand unzipped his cock and pushed it between her legs, she felt his hardness and then the head of his erection slip inside her.

With no delay he began to fuck her, he was like an animal roughly using her, swearing and calling her names as he fucked her, after only a few minutes he came growling insults as he buried himself inside her. Another replaced him and then another, all simply dumping their loads inside her, as the fourth man entered her, he held her throat, choking her as he brutally fucked her, his aggression shocked her but also turned her on, she found herself moaning.

He pulled the thin straps off her shoulders so he could squeeze het tits and pull on her nipples as he fucked her, her debasement clearly aroused him as he came hard and released her. Mateo now approached her, she figured they could now leave.

But he clearly intended to fuck her also, he pushed her back against the truck but this time facing him, lifting one of her legs he thrust into her his cock was thick and made her gasp as she felt him stretch her already used cunt. He kissed her as he fucked her with intense passion, she responded as he pulled her to him and he sank further into her, just as she felt him start to pulse, he withdrew and forced her onto her knees, opening her mouth he wanked his cock. Heavy spurts splashed across her face and onto her tongue, as he finished, he wiped himself over her.

Despite herself she had found herself frigging herself and moaned as she came with him cumming across her face and into her mouth. Once finished he slipped his cock away and turned to the men. Louise pulled down her dress and wiped her face clearing most of the cum and slipping the thin straps back over her shoulders. She climbed into the SUV as she saw Mateo following her with a box of some sort, he reached the SUV chucked it into the footwall and started the engine.