The Lodge Pt. 08

Story Info
All the family arrives, new class how to please a woman.
4.9k words
4.77
4.7k
8
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys headed out to check their new digs, Abbey stayed and rode over with us to our house in town.

"We thought you might like to stay with us for a couple of days." I informed her, Terry let us out at the house.

"Thanks...and thanks for taking care of everything for me." she said quietly. "Can I sleep in your bed with you both?"

"Sure," Brian replied. "I enjoyed having you in my bed before you left."

"I had them put you in the townhouse next to Dennis. You seem to get along and he will be there to make you feel okay I hope." I told her.

"Will you make me feel okay tonight? Will you both make love to me?" she asked.

"We don't want to put any pressure on you, this has been an eventful day finding out about your parents and brother." Brian said, taking her hand and leading her into the living room where they sat next to each other on the sofa. It looked like Abbey was doing everything to keep the tears from falling.

"Dennis is coming over to see how you are doing. He is quite concerned for you. Can I get you a glass of wine?" I asked

"Sure, that might help settle my nerves. Am I interrupting plans you have for the night?"

"We do, and those plans included you. He is going to play with us while we make love to you. Dennis like you and would like to make love to you on another night, or after we all have fun in our bed, when he takes you to the guest room. Understand, you are not obligated to have sex with any of us, it is your decision." Brian said.

"I want to make love to him, it has nothing to do with that huge cock," Abbey said, making herself comfortable, taking her shoes off and drinking her glass of wine. "There is something about him, something that draws me toward him. I am not bothered we are cousins; he has an aura around him that draws me in."

"Mark and I noticed; he has said the same effect on us. If we were not obligated to father the first birth, we would pass it to Dennis. You will, according to the information we have, give birth to four kids, the first fathered by us, the rest, your choice. You are also free to remain single, or you can marry. That includes cousins here. That means if you develop something with Dennis, he can be the father of your next three kids."

"We know you are a virgin; we will take care to make this first experience one you will remember. That is why we invited Dennis, a good chance to see how you will interact with us in the bedroom. We want to please all of our cousins from time to time, we don't want this to be a one-and-out experience for all of us." I continued.

At that, Dennis walked in with Terry following Dennis with his overnight bag.

"I was so sorry to hear about your family's death," Dennis said, sitting next to Abbey "Is there anything I can do?"

"Just hold me," she said, turning to him as he wrapped his arms around her, her face pushing into his neck. She sobbed as he held her.

Terry made sure the house was locked tight. As the head of our security detail, he stayed at whatever location we were at, so he had a bedroom on the second floor. He notified the security team we were at our house in town, then retired to his room.

We had a glass of wine on the coffee table for Dennis. When everyone had finished their drink, we went up to our master bedroom.

Dennis took Abbey's hand and lead her to the elevator then into our room. He asked Abbey if he could help her out of her clothes, which she agreed.

"Abbey," I said, "We don't have to do this tonight."

"No, I want to, this will be good to move on to the next stage of my life," she replied as Dennis unhooked her bra, exposing her beautiful orbs, the nipples standing out around her brown rings.

Dennis was kissing her as he moved down her body, sliding her pants, then panties off. Her shoes were downstairs, but her socks were still on, so he slowly unrolled them from her feet, massaging them then sucking each one of her toes, lifting her and laying Abbey in the center of the bed. There was no doubt he cared deeply for her.

"Can I sit up and remove your clothes?" she asked Dennis. He said OKAY and she scooted to the edge of the bed pulling his polo shirt over his head, kissing him on the lips in a passionate kiss.

Watching them, Brian and I were getting hard and horny. We disrobed as we continued to watch our cousins.

Abbey unhooked his belt, then unbuttoned his jeans, sliding them down as he kicked off his shoes. She kissed her way down his body, sucking on his chest tits, lapping at his belly button, then taking his 8-inch cock into her mouth, gag reflex engaged but she worked past it with his cock going down his throat.

"I have never tasted pre-cum, outside of sucking on Brian when we spent time in bed, you're the only other cock I have tasted and sucked," Abbey said.

"I'm glad to be in such rare company, and you are so good for being fairly new at this," Dennis said. Abbey was running her fingers through the hair on his chest as she sucked on his cock, then his balls.

She turned him around and kissed his ass, then spread his cheeks and ran her tongue down his crease, her tongue darting into his hole. Taking off his socks, she sucked his big toes then climbed back into the middle of the bed, Dennis following, wrapping his arms around her as they pulled tight against each other. Her head nestled into his hairy chest with Brian, and I climbed onto the bed.

Abbey was playing with his cock, three hard, erect cocks, waiting to play.

"Everyone ready for a fun evening?" Brian asked pushing his body against Abbey's backside as Dennis slide down the bed and I make my way to her front, kissing her lips, my tongue darting in her mouth as he began to enjoy the moments of foreplay.

"When we have finished here, we want to give you both some privacy. We had the first bedroom on the second floor prepared for a romantic evening. We thought things might go that way. So, look forward to enjoying the night." I let them know. We had our maid set up candles, rose petals, incense and a gift of toys if they wanted to use them, otherwise they were there for them to take home.

Brian had made love to Abbey when she arrived, but with a condom. I knew he had already pierced her hymen so we would not have to deal with the painful experience. Tonight, she would understand male-female pleasure.

Brian came over to my side of the bed as I lay flat on my back and sucked on my cock to get me hard. Abbey pushed him off me and went down on me herself. Dennis was massaging Abbey's back with oils we had on the nightstand.

When she left loose of my cock from her mouth, Brian began to French kiss her, she was leaned over me, her breasts in my face, my mouth attacked to her beautifully firm breasts.

Dennis had worked down to her ass with the oil, a finger gliding in to massage her pucker.

We moved her to her back; I straddled her head as she once again was stroking my cock in her mouth. Her tongue lapped around my head, sliding between my slit as I leaked cum.

Dennis crawled between her legs after we rolled her on her back. He began to kiss her thighs, his fingers spreading her folds that flowered out from her vagina. His tongue lapped away, he found he clit and she screamed a loud scream, Terry probably heard it downstairs. Her body vibrated, rose as she pushed into Dennis tongue. He found out she was a squirter, she shot her sweet juices into his mouth.

He slid off, and I slid down, inserting my bare cock into her vagina, her cunt was so tight as she squeezed me as I sent all my cock into the depths of her cunt. I moved her legs upon my shoulder gliding myself in and out of her warm womb. She rose to meet each of my strokes, my balls were wet from her flowing juices.

Dennis was sucking on Brian's cock, fluffing him so he would be ready for his turn.

"Make me a baby," she said as I fucked deep inside her. "Shoot that seed in me and make me a child," she moaned.

It wasn't long until she climaxed again, squirting on my balls and dripping down my ass. I could not hold out anymore either, and my cock began to shoot ropes of sperm, unleashing my swimmers into her vagina as I finished, and Brian was ready to delve into her depths.

"Get on all fours," Brian asked to which she complied.

He got on his knees and pushed his cock through her cum filled channel. Brian had climbed under her in the 69 position so she could suck on his cock, and he ran his tongue up her passage, sliding against Brian's, swallowing the cum mixed fluids and her sweet nectar as it flowed out her cunt.

She climaxed again, Dennis drinking her juices as they shot down Brians cock. Brian continued to go balls deep, slapping against her ass until he cried out, he was coming, his balls tightening and ropes of cum shoot inside Abbey. He waited a few moments before his cock began to shrink. Dennis sucked the juices off it and then suck out her cunt as it flowed out into his mouth.

Sliding out from under her, his face glistened with the juices and cum he had taken. Abbey leaned down and embraced him, kissing and sharing.

We all slid off the bed, headed to the shower where Abbey and Dennis soaped and cleaned up, Brian and I did the same.

"I love you guys." Abbey said. "This was so hot. Thank you for breeding me and giving me a life to treasure. It means so much at this time."

Dennis and Abbey gathered their clothes, Dennis leading her to the elevator and down to the second-floor guest room for the night.

In the morning, Dennis said they didn't want to take a chance for the pregnancy, so they had anal sex, which they both enjoyed looking forward to the evening tonight when they could do it all.

We told them we had a demonstration for our guests at The Lodge, a planned teaching we were starting with a once-a-week class in the dining hall. Today, we were teaching how to please a woman.

As we finished breakfast, Terry went to get the car ready, we asked if they would like to be models, Matt and Ally and Marty and Lynn were also going to model. We let them know it would be filmed for our website.

"Would Abbey be my partner?" Dennis asked.

"She would, you guys interested?" I asked.

"Sounds fun," Abbey said. Dennis shaking his head yes.

There would be three beds on stage, one camera man per bed, and fifty roll away bed set up for our guests in the dining hall. The guests would participate along with them. There was no need to get dressed to ride over, the limo had tinted windows, but they should bring their clothes for when they came back to their townhouse. It did not have underground parking like our house.

When we arrived, walking into the dining room, we could see everything was set and a crowd of people were standing at the back waiting for things to get started. The other four cousins were standing behind the stage. We had some music start up and we all walked out.

I walked to the microphone as our film crew got set, a large screen set up behind each bed so everyone could see. I welcomed everyone and said: "Today, we are going to demonstrate how to please a woman. On the stage with me are Matt and Alley, and Marty and Lynn, brothers and sisters, and Dennis and Abbey, cousins. We believe in family, ours is rather close. The girls are pregnant, Brian and I, as the head of our family, are proud to say they are carrying our child, each one of them."

"This is a participation class. You will continue doing what they demonstrate. Because we believe in family, and we know some of you do as well, we want to invite brothers and sisters who came together to The Lodge to find a bed in the front rows." There were about 10 couples who came up. "We have no problem with family having sex, we find it heathy if you are 18 or older. Now, father and daughters?" There were 10. "Next row. Mother's and sons?" Ten raised their hands, "Next row. Any other family member's, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.?" Another 20. "Next row. How about lesbians?" There were 20. Next two rows. "Anyone who came with a partner, fill in the rows behind. And how many people came by themselves?" A large number of hands. "We want you to walk around and find a partner from those who have their hands up and find a bed."

Everyone got settled and we continued our class.

"First, check with your partner and see if they are on birth control, or it doesn't matter if they get pregnant. If they are concerned with pregnancy, use a condom. If you need one, raise your hand and we will have a box available you can purchase. Just to let you know, if you are in this room now, when you sat down with your partner, did you feel a warmth in your vagina? You might not have been able to conceive in the past, but the warmth was an egg dropping and ready to be fertilized. Why it happened we don't know. We just know it did. Already pregnant? Don't worry about it."

A few bought condoms, the majority passed. Either they did not believe what I had said and were about to be surprised, or they wanted to get pregnant. Hopefully the latter.

"Okay, how do we please a woman. Guys, usually you are in a hurry, you rush into fucking her. Let's stop doing that and make sure she is also getting something out of being made love to. We don't have time for the first step, there are videos in the gift shop if you need one but begin with a message. A sensual massage. If you're at a hotel, a couples massage then head to your room, or just the two of you, get some oils, light some candles and plan to spend some time in massage. Abbey, wasn't that massage from Dennis nice before he made love?"

Abbey shook her head in agreement.

"Begin by making out. See how our models are kissing, their hands massaging. Don't rush this part, French kissing will get you motor running, see how the guy's cocks are engorged? Brian and I had 7-inch cocks when we started this, when we made love to our sisters, our cocks not only grew and inch, but also gained in girth. Every guy in our family has the same size and girth after having sex in the family. We also have news for you here, once you penetrate your family, or the partner you have, you will leave here with a new inch and quite the girth, kind of a special bonus. One inch and girth. You see how the guys on stage had grown to their full erection just by starting to make out. I want to see everyone here start to make out with your partner."

After about ten minutes I continued, "Okay, now let's move to another important step. Watch our models, see how the guys are kneading their partners breasts? Then taking turns suck one, then the other, teasing their nipples with their tongues? The girls are reaching up and playing with the guy's chests, pinching their nipples. Running their hands through their chest hair. Now let's see you mimic their moves."

Between each section Brian and I were walking out onto the floor, giving pointers to those who need them, otherwise enjoying the guest's pleasant reaction.

I let this part run for about 10 minutes then moved on. "Okay, another important part. We know guy's like to get their cock sucked, but girls like to have their garden eaten. Our models have slid up the bed and have their crouch in their partner's mouth. He is working his way through the folds, looking for her sweet spot, the clit." Abbey let out a yelp. She was vocal last night, and again here. "See, one of the gals has had her first orgasm of the morning. Okay, ladies, get on your back and spread your legs wide. Guys, slide in-between their legs and begin to eat your partners pussy. Lick her folds, work your tongue into her pussy, you can also wet your fingers and finger fuck while your suck her juices. For some, your partner will squirt, suck it into your mouth, it tastes great."

our cousins; they were enjoying this. Their images spread across the screen behind them, our camera people were getting so good close-up shots. The guests were also having a good time, we were glad we invested in the roll away beds. Our female cousins began to work their cunt back and forth as the guys had their tongue out, lapping away. Throughout the room we could hear squeaks, squeals, moans and pleasurable sounds. "Okay, everyone having fun? We know this will be more comfortable in your rooms, so let's continue. You can hook up there afterwards. We know most ladies like to suck cock, so now the guys can get pleasured as we get ready for the last step. Our models are already there, so guys, if you would roll on your backs and ladies take that cock into your mouth and began to pleasure them. and start to give them oral sex. At home, or in your rooms, we also recommend you 69 before you fuck."

"We don't want you to come yet, so everyone stops. Remember what I said earlier, if you don't want to get pregnant, now is the time to put on your condom. It is pleasurable if the ladies unroll the condom on the guys. Sometimes that's good so you gals know they have a condom on. Birth control pills will not work for you today."

We saw some discussion, only two people put on a condom.

"Those ladies to ladies, continue to enjoy your partners cunt, take turns, you will find 69 fun, even rimming their ass is pleasure. For everyone else, find a position you both enjoy, and let's make love. Our models are showing us how the woman can ride a cock from the bottom position."

Brian and I walked through, watching them fuck. Our models were filmed from beginning to end, we did not turn our video cameras to the guests. We did however have the sound on so we could capture the pleasure of being fucked. We walked through the aisle, making sure everyone was having a good time. Some came quickly, a few were still fucking.

"If you have finished, we want to thank you for coming to The Lodge, we hope you enjoyed this lesson in pleasing a woman. You can watch it again and again on our website, or purchase a copy from the gift shop, we will have copies available this afternoon. Our models will be available throughout the afternoon if you have further questions or need some help with your practice. Again, when you have climaxed, enjoy the rest of your day, and send us a picture of your baby with this date on the back along with his or her name."

"That was fun." I said to Brian as we thanked our cousins, let them know there would be extra in their paycheck, they all asked when they could model for us again. We had dropped our orientation to the Lodge today but told them they could join us at the time tomorrow for that.

The rest of our family will be arriving sometime today. Our sisters and Mom were flying in from Boston, the rest from Atlanta. We had planned for a buffet to be ready at the house for 6 p.m.

Brian and I were horny after the morning demo, we didn't get to do anything but watch, so we walked out on the grounds, heading for the longhouse looking for a guest to play with before lunch.

"Thanks for the class today." A gal walked over to me and said as I walked into the longhouse. She was around 40, large breasted, her pubic hairs were shaved in a triangle shape, brown hair, and green eyes. "I'm Molly" she said, sticking her hand out to shake.

"Mark," I replied.

"I know, I think everyone knows you and your brother and you cute red jockstraps you wear. Are you the Alpha males you mentioned?"

"We are."

"Cool. You fucked your sisters and cousins?" Molly asked, reaching out and running her hand down my jock. "I noticed you did not put your hands across your cock, so you want to play? I'm on birth control just so you know."

"That's okay, we are unable to get anyone pregnant outside our family. If you had a seed fall and our swimmers go to it, your egg would deflate and die. We can only impregnant family."

I saw that one of the beds in the longhouse was free, so I took her hand and led her over.

"Attend the class?" I asked.

"I watched from the back. Even though I felt that warmth in my private area, don't have to worry about pregnancy?" she asked.

12