The Lodge Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all, I won't be your sugar daddy," I replied.

"Darn" she laughed. Though I knew she was hoping for a windfall.

I went through all the steps we had taught as we sprawled on the bed. Others had come and were sitting along the edge.

I enjoyed her pussy, my tongue lapping at her folds then going into her channel. I had two fingers fucking her as I lapped at her juices. I was so horny I decided instead of having her suck me, her cunt was already wet, so I inserted my cock and began to pound away. After the class, I didn't need much time before I was spilling cum in her vagina. She was quite the moaner. I looked down and cum was falling down to her asshole and onto the bed. I was still hard, so I continued to plow into her. I could feel the cum on my balls. Another ten minutes, and another load filled her. I pulled it out, she took her finger and rubbed it in, putting it in my mouth, then taking some for herself.

One of the gals watching went down on my cock and sucked it off, cleaning me up, another guy was buried between her legs eating her pussy I noticed when I got off the bed and headed back for the office, slipping my red jockstrap back on. As always, I noticed some of our security team was shadowing me as I walked back. I called them over, asked how Brian was doing. They said he was with a couple in their cabin, they had people waiting outside the door to make sure he was secure.

A little work in the office and Terry drove Brian and I back to our house. Terry let us know everyone had arrived, that HR was giving them townhouse assignments and would be discussing work next Monday after talking with us. He would then be picking them up and bringing them to the house. His security detail would get them to their townhouses after dinner.

The family rundown, Mom, our sisters, (Ashley, Nancy, Sue); Uncle Glenn, Aunt Margret (sisters Ally, Lynn) brothers (Matt, Marty); Uncle Tom, Aunt May, sisters (Carol, Karen) brothers (Dennis, James); Uncle Jim, Aunt Wanda, sisters (Chris, Kelly) brothers (Fred, Jim); and Cousin Abbey.

We had drinks in the living room as everyone trickled in finishing up with HR, and then gathered for a buffet dinner.

"Welcome everyone," I said as they found seats after fixing their plates. "Brian and I are looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you. This is our house in town, Mom lives next door, and our sisters have three of the other four houses. The last house is lived in by some of our security team who monitor our houses and your townhouses. We will be working on job assignments for all of you this week and let you know Monday, so you have time to check out things. As you might have heard, your daughters will each have four children. Brian and I are responsible for the first birth, so we will be inviting Carol, Karen, Chris and Kelly to join us eventually here at our home. We will be responsible for taking your virginity. Other children can be from your father, brothers, or uncle, or if you like, from Brian and me. Girls, your homes will have a room for a nanny, and when the kids get older, a housekeeper. We pay a top salary, housing is free, you should have been given a card at HR to stock your cupboards, $1000. If you participate in special events, like six of your cousins did today in How to please a woman, you will be compensated. We film those events and sell the videos plus they go on our website. Today's event went better than we thought, so they will get $1000 each for their work in their next paycheck. Just let us know if you are interested and we will put you on our list. "

"We don't hold restrictions on who you have sex with, once you are with child. Girls, you will become pregnant on your night with Brian and me. As long as you are agreeable, you can make love to any family member." I said winking at Mom. "You can also partake in sex with any of our guests. You are free to marry, family members or outside family. Outside family will however not be able to impregnant you. They will have to agree to our rules here; their sperm is not strong enough. When your children come of age 18, girls will have the same rules as you, and Brian and I will be their first sexual encounter."

"Clothing at The Lodge is optional; you might have noticed almost everyone is nude. Brian and I wear red jockstraps. Clothing in town is mandatory. In your home, you each set the rules so make sure everyone knows. As you see, Brian and I also just wear jockstraps when we get home, sometimes, nothing."

"Your wristband gets you into your home, into the Lodge and will give you access to your workplace. Wear it at all times, when it wears off, or if it breaks, let HR know immediately so we can reprogram your locks. There are buttons on every floor, like the one on the wall, that is for security. You might know, Brian and I are listed as the top 5 riches people in the world. We are a target for kidnapping and so are you being related. Use the button if you sense a problem, they will be right there.:

"If you had bills before you came here, talk to us and we will help you out. If you haven't finished college, we will put you through a major universities online program. No cost to you. Children, we father will get a trust fund, we deposit 1 million into it and our financial planner will help increase it. It will be available to them at 25 years of age. Anyone else in the family is the father, we do not establish a trust, just great employment opportunities when they are 18."

"We are bi-sexual, as is all of our family members. You may not have done anything with the same sex, but I guarantee you, your bi-sexual."

"Tonight, we want to invite Carol for a stayover if you are interested. Our sisters, Ally, Lynn and Abbey, are pregnant, and we would like to have all our children from the first group born about the same time. You will spend the night, if you have a brother you would like to join us, let us know after dinner."

"If anyone has questions, talk to us after dinner or later this week. Enjoy, and again we look forward to getting to know everyone, hopefully in a more personal way," I finished, winking at my sisters this time.

Tonight, Carol joins the sisterhood, we are looking forward to bedding our cousin.

12