The Lodge Pt. 09

Story Info
Our First Wedding in the chapel, two cousins wed.
6.8k words
4.65
4.7k
7
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone had left after dinner. We told Mom we would drop by her house and make sure she was settling in. The only ones who stayed were Carol and her brother James.

We went into the Living room, Brian got everyone a flute of wine, and we talked. Carol told us she was 25, had graduated from Florida State with a business degree, James said he had another year to go for his business degree. We let him know our personal assistant would get him enrolled in an online college and he would have his degree in six months if he applied himself.

They both seemed nervous, perhaps anxious for the night.

"Before we go upstairs to our bedroom, let's talk." I said hoping to get everyone at ease. We own The Lodge and the town from which so far, we make an obscene income. That's why we pay so well. Our business is sex. People come from all around the world to indulge. The famous stay here at our house, and we have our cousins help them to have a good time, from which they are rewarded. One guest gave us two gold electric cars, you might have seen them in the garage. Your cousin got a bright red one as a thank you for the good time. We want you to feel comfortable with sex."

"Do we have to have sex with others?" Carol asked.

"Not at all." Brian responded sipping on his wine. "We hope you both enjoy having sex with us and your other relatives. But, no, you can say no. You do get rewarded by the special guests, movie stars, politicians, and others who come here to our home if you do participate. We make sure you are not abused but treated well."

"Tell us about your sexual experience." I asked them. "What you have done, what you enjoyed, perhaps what you would like to do."

"I have had intercourse with a few girls." James said. "I always wore a rubber, so I didn't have any kids. I have never been with a guy. I liked when the girls sucked my cock, and fucking them, well, it was awesome."

"I have news for you James," I replied. "You don't need to wear a condom with our guests, you cannot get them pregnant. Your sperm kills off their eggs. You can only impregnate You never experimented with your male friends?"

"No, well, we jacked off, but nothing other than that."

"Do you have a problem with experiencing gay sex?" Brian asked.

"Well," he started turning red in the face, "I understand you both are gay, and I have wondered what it would be like, I guess most guys do."

"We are not gay," Brian remarked. "We are bi-sexual otherwise we would not be making love to your sister tonight. For you, we want you to experience playing with us while we play with your sister, if that is not a problem."

"Not at all, just tell me what you want, and I will try." James said. I could see his jeans were starting to tent with the thought.

"Karen, tell us about yourself." I asked.

"I am really inexperienced, I have touched a couple of guys, and they have touched my breasts but nothing else. I was more interested in my education than a sex life in college."

"Will you have a problem opening your sexual being to us?"

"No, I am looking forward to a new experience, and having a child the way you explained it at dinner, well, what an opportunity for my child to be a trust fund baby. You guys might father all of my kids with that in mind."

"Let's go upstairs." Brian said, taking Carol's hand and leading her to the elevator. When we got into the bedroom, Brian unbuttoned her blouse and took her bra off. I helped James' undress, taking his shirt off, then pulling his jeans down. His cock was sticking out tenting his underwear, which I slid off after he popped his shoes off. My face was by his cock when his pants went down, I took a moment to suck on him while James finished disrobing Carol.

Carol had a shaved pussy as did James. Her hair was long, light brown, and hung down to her breasts. Her breasts were pert like her cousins, a light brown ring with nipples that stood out firm and erect. James, though his pubic hair was cut, had a mound of hair on his chest.

"Tonight, Brian and I are each going to make love to you, Carol, and we are also going to do the same with James. There will be some pain when I break your hymen, I will go slow. Our ultimate goal is to pleasure both of you. We want you to have a sexual experience which will make you want sex more and more, from us, from our guests, from your relatives here we hope. We have a super king bed, so if you both lay down toward the middle, Brian and I will start. I will be making love to Carol first, while Brian shows James a new experience for him, and then we will switch. Afterwards, if you like, we have a guest room set up for you both where you can enjoy each other afterwards. Your cousin Dennis spent the night with Abbey, they had an awesome time with anal sex. Tonight, I know they are at Abbey's enjoying sex as well. Brian and I think it won't be long before they become husband and wife. Here, family members can marry who they love. So, hop up on the bed.

Brian and I took off our jockstraps and joined them. We began with foreplay, rubbing oil into their backs with a sensual massage, starting from their necks, we worked the oil down to their feet, then turned them over and started from the top to the bottom, playing with their breasts and chests, his cock, and her vagina, then down to their feet.

When we finished, Brian began to kiss James, and I was giving Carol a deep passionate kiss while my hands roamed up and down her body. I straddled her body, my cock between her breasts as I pulled them together and fucked her titties. Each time I came to her head, our mouth would suck on my mushroomed head, tasting my pre-cum.

Brian was sucking on James's cock, giving him quite the oral job. As I was sliding down to Carol's vagina, I saw Brian get on his knees and instruct James to fuck him, just like he would a woman, except anally.

Carol tasted so nice. She did not squirt like Abbey and was more refrained vocally, but she was enjoying me licking. I found her clit and sucked and teased it with my teeth. She orgasmed.

"Wow," she said as her body wiggled through it, she pulled my face tighter and wrapped her legs around my head as it intensified.

When she had calmed down, I pulled my way back to her head, beginning to kiss her again as my cock presented to her passage. I slowly pushed in, French kissing her to take her mind off the pain I knew was to come as I broke through. My head came up against her hymen. I told her to bear down as I pushed through.

"Oh, that hurts," she said.

"It's about to get a whole lot better," I replied as I developed a rhythm in making love to her. I glanced over at Brian and James.

"I'm about to cum," James said. "Here, oh wow," His cum pumping into Brian. Brian then turned him around, put his legs on his shoulder and slid his lubed cock into James.

Carol and I had synced our bucking, my calls against her cunt, her legs atop my shoulders. She orgasmed again; I could feel her tight pussy squeezing my cock which caused me to explode inside her. My cock throbbed as it sent ropes of seed down inside her. I pulled out, took a tissue and wiped myself off as Brian shot his load into James.

"How is everyone?" I asked.

"This was awesome. Carol stated, "Were not done are we,"

"For us, halfway Brian went to wash his cock off then he is going to come back and immediately fuck you. We want to give both our seeds an opportunity to be the one that impregnates you. If you will get on your knees, he is going to come from behind and fuck your cum filled pussy from behind. He can get his 8-inch cock deeper inside you. There are so many positions we look forward to teaching you both."

"We would like to have you join us in The Lodge at 10, we have an introduction class for our guests, six of your cousins teach it, with a live demonstration. Once a week we offer an in-depth class where the guests have a bed to practice what the cousins demonstrate on the beds, they are on with video cameras projecting them on the screen above them. These classes are open to all cousins to participate in if they like. It pays well as you heard at dinner. Ah, here comes Brian.

James, I am going to get on my knees and have you fuck me."

Brian positioned Carol on the bed, got behind her sliding his cock into her warm, cum filled pussy.

James lubed his cock and slid deep in me. Both Brian and James were pumping their shafts deep inside us. As James shot his load into me, Brian pulled out of Carol and changed positions. He lay down on the bed, and had her with her cunt toward his face, her head at his feet. She slid back and he inserted his cock into her cunt, now she had most of the control.

I had James lay on the bed, his legs on my shoulders and I began to fuck him.

"Open your legs wide for me," Brian told Carol. She became a bit more vocal as he made love to her. "Slide your hand into your cunt and rub against your clit. "Yeah, I can feel it on my shaft. Oh fuck." Carol came again, tightening her pussy on Brians cock.

I emptied my balls into James as we watched Brian and Carol continue to fuck.

"I'm coming," Carold said and Brians indicated he was also coming. Soon we saw Brian's cum flowing out of Carol. I told James, after Brian pulled out, to go down on his sister and clean up her cunt. At first, he hesitated, then lapped the sperm that was running out mixed with her juices.

"The best part of this is kissing after you have a mouth full, so you can share," Brian instructed them.

James went to Carol's mouth, and they began to kiss, sharing our lovemaking.

We took them into the shower, and Brian and I washed them off with a warm cloth, sucking on Carol's breasts as we cleaned them up. When they exited the shower to dry off, we took turns washing each other off, then toweling each other when we got out.

"This was great," they both said in unison. "When can we do this again with you guys?"

"We have several more cousins to spend the night with, we want you to enjoy each other for the next week if you will. Interested?"

"Yeah, I never knew sex could be so enjoyable," Carol said. James shook his head with a big grin plastered on his face.

"I always wanted to make love to my sister," James said. "Dreams do come true."

"Well, let us take you to your room, our housekeeper set it up with candles, incense and rose petals. You are pregnant, we know, but Dennis and Abbey only had anal sex the first night, he didn't want to mix his swimmers with ours. It is a good idea. And playing around and fucking anally is enjoyable. There is a package of toys for each of you to take home in the morning, you can have fun with them tonight. See you for breakfast." We told them as I opened their door then Brian and I went back upstairs.

"We need to get some sleep," I said to Brian, "Mom I think wants to fuck before we go to work, after breakfast, Chris is coming over tomorrow night, and our sisters looked like they needed us to make love to them."

"The joys of being the boss," Brian laughed as he turned out the lights, spooned against my back, and we went to sleep.

In the morning we decided I would go to Mom's and Brian would drop by Ashleys. We left a note for James and Carol to enjoy breakfast and a number to get them to The Lodge before 10. We left the house at 7, told Terry where we were going and would need a ride when we got back.

I knocked on Mom's door, she did not answer, my key is a master, so I used my wristband to unlock her door. I heard moans coming from her bedroom, the door was opened, and I looked into see her playing with a dildo, using it to fuck herself.

Seeing me, she got up and grabbed my cock, pulling me on the bed. She was not into a warmup. She lubed my cock, spread her legs pulling my erect cock into her vagina.

"It's better this way," she said as she pushed my cock in.

"Oh yeah," I replied pushing my cock into her, stroking her vagina.

"Now maybe I can get off," she said as I pumped into her. "That dildo is good as a starter but your cock, wow, worth the wait to have you fuck me."

She was rubbing herself as I fucked her cunt. "You little pervert, "she said, moaning with pleasure. "Yeah, deep, son, deeper."

"Yeah mom," I replied pushing my cock in until my balls were banging the bottom of her vagina.

She spread her legs wider, I pounded away. "Oh, fuck mom, your cunt feels so good."

"I have missed you boys since my last trip here." Mom said as I continued to drive my cock into her cunt.

"Brian is at Ashley's, he will be over in a couple of days, tomorrow we are visiting our other sisters in the morning. I am glad I got to visit you." I said to mom as she started to orgasm.

"Oh baby, that feels so out of this world, fuck me harder" Mom said to me as I jammed my cock deep inside her and my seed spilled out into her hot, moist cunt."

"Yeah, that is what I really needed today." Mom responded as I pulled out and she fingered and then swallowed some of my cum.

I got up, cleaned her bathroom, and told her the car would be by at 9 am, we wanted her and the girls to see our introduction program at 10 with our cousins.

When we arrived, Dennis and Abbey were waiting in our offices to talk to us.

"We want to get married this weekend," Dennis said. "We don't need anything fancy, just someone to say the vows."

"We thought you two were headed in that direction." Brian said. "We can work something out for Saturday afternoon. Congratulations!"

I hugged them and said the same.

"We talked things over," Abbey said. "We want you to father our third and fourth child, Dennis will father the second. We also don't want to give up having sex with others, especially you to, we work in a business which is about sex. Can we come over tonight and celebrate with you, our decision? We want to get naked and have fun in your bed, the four of us."

"We have Dennis's sister, Karen, coming over tonight for her first experience. If you don't mind if she joins us, otherwise it will be a late night. Dennis can help us, along with you Abbey, to experience a family fucking."

"They looked at each other, smiled and Dennis said, "That sounds like a great idea to celebrate. Abbey and I will take her into the guest room after and continue to initiate her into our family sexual adventures."

"Okay, with that settled, let's get to the introduction for our guests. Mom and my sisters are already downstairs looking forward to seeing you six help everyone understand how to get action at The Lodge. I need to stop off and have my assistant set things up for Saturday at 1 pm. Again, congratulations." I said walking down the hall to my assistant's office.

After the presentation, which had over 100 guests in attendance, enjoying watching our cousins make love at the end, Mom and the girls came up to the office.

"We want to start next Monday," Mom said. "We plan to spend the time till then exploring here and in town. The kids made us a little horny again and we know you both are busy today."

"Sounds like a fun time, the longhouse is a good spot to find a partner. We have a ribbon cutting ceremony at 1 opening our rapid transit system from the airport to the Lodge with a station in town. If you are around, join us at City Hall which is next to the station. We are also completing today the extension to the runway which will allow large jets like the Max to land here. We are negotiating with one of the major airlines for a daily trip in and out of Seattle. We hope to have flights starting sometime next week. Also, on Saturday, we will be joining Dennis and Abbey as they marry. So much going on, Monday our new 250 room deluxe suite hotel opens, with several dining options, and our four Clubs open on Friday of next week." I gave the rundown to Mom and our sisters. "And don't forget, one of us will be visiting Nancy tomorrow morning, the other Sue at your houses, about 7 am. We like to make love early." I finished with a smile.

"Lucky girls," Mom said. Mark was at my house this morning and it was a welcome surprise.

"Brian stopped by my house as well," Ashley said. "I'm glad were back here, I had so many orgasms from his visit."

"Let's go out and have some more fun, we didn't have a visit this morning," Sue said as they walked to the elevator and out onto The Lodge grounds heading toward the longhouse.

"I'm horny again too," said Brian. "Must be something in our family genes. We have about an hour before we need to change into some dress clothes and head to town. Let's check out the steam room for a quicky." We put on our red jockstraps and headed out.

We ran into a couple of ladies we saw at the introduction, they introduced themselves to us, we told them we didn't have much time at the intro watching, but not to worry about getting pregnant even though they were at the meeting, we were unable to impregnate anyone else but family. Brian and I put them on the higher step in the steam room, took off our jockstraps, let them know we were limited for time spreading their legs and rammed our cocks inside their cunts. They wrapped their legs around our waists as we pumped into them. We had drawn a crowd of people around us, some touching us as we fucked the two ladies until we all climaxed about the same time. A pump and dump, they call it.

We hugged them as we departed, thanking them for a short but fun fuck. We hurried to our rooms at The Lodges, dressed for the ribbon cutting ceremony in town, paged Terry and had him bring the car around. The new pagers were going to be a great thing instead of having security look for everyone we wanted to talk with. We had our assistant's page Karen and James and had them meet us at the house at 2. Fred and Chris to meet us at our house at 3. Jim and Kelly to meet us at 4. The rest of the family to page them to meet us at the house at 7 after dinner.

"I let Brian know the plan, we were going to meet with the still virgin cousins and have fun, then a meeting with everyone for the wedding announcement and other details we needed to cover. We would spend time with Dennis and Abbey along with Uncle Tom and Aunt May. Tom would be substituting for Abbey's dad who had passed away. At the dinner I would set the agenda for marriages not only for the family, but also for guests who come to get married. We had legislation included in a major package so overloaded no one noticed our line agenda our U.S. Senators from Washington included in the package and was signed by the President. Marriages at our property would be recognized throughout the world because our country recognized them. That included marriages within the family. We had a wedding chapel in town along with a reception room which, as word just got out, was filling with reservations, mostly from interfamily marriages.

The ribbon cutting ceremony went well, our light rail would run trips to The Lodge from town every half hour, and to the airport as needed. We had gotten word as we traveled over, a major airline would start service with their smaller jets starting Monday, not from Seattle, however, to our disappointment, but from Paine Field in Everett. They did not have another slot out of Seattle.

Now, for a busy afternoon and night. Brian and I headed to the house in town, an hour to rest before Karen and James arrived. Brother and sister, for our first of three sessions. We were running out of time since we found out from reading the paper Uncle Glenn gave us when they arrived, family members were only fertile in January. That explains how we all ended up with September birthdays.

Karen and James had arrived a little early, which was fine. We met them downstairs and let them know what the plans were.

"We are stepping up our time with our cousins in light of Dennis and Abbey's marriage." I told them sitting down in a rocking chair. They were sitting next to each other on the sofa, James was holding her hand. We have discussed prior to what is happening in the family, and today, Karen, Brian and I are looking forward to beginning your journey of motherhood. Are you ready?"

12