The Lodge Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She looked at James, back at me and said, "I am. A little scared but ready."

"We invited James to join us because we find it easier to relax with family. James will help us please you, and tonight, we have a room for you both to spend the night here. We want James to pleasure you tonight with anal sex as brother and sister come together. Before breakfast, we want you both to make love to each other. That includes vaginal sex."

"Let's head to our bedroom," Brian said as James took Karen's hand and followed us to the elevator then into the bedroom.

"James," I asked, "Would you help Karen out of her clothes and then Karen, help James disrobe." Brian and I had slipped out of our clothes and enjoyed watching. James 8-inch cock was fully extended, tenting in his jeans. Karen had short cut brown hair, her breasts just like the other cousins, her nipples sticking up in anticipation.

"Now, help her into the middle of the bed and began to kiss, deep, sensual." I commanded. "Work your way down to her breasts, then make love to her with your tongue."

When he went down on her, Brian and I climbed onto the bed, our cocks on either side of her face as I pushed mine into her mouth. She was moaning with Brian licking and sucking on her clit. It moans felt good on my cock.

Reaching over to the nightstand, I took a bottle of whipping cream and put a puff on each of her tits. Brian and I went down on them, suckling her nipples as we swallowed the whip cream.

Suddenly she orgasmed from all the attention and Brian sucking on her clit. He pulled back and I sprayed whip cream between her brown folds. Brian and I began to lick from each side. After we had cleaned her up, I lubed my cock and presented it at her entrance, slowly pushing forward until I felt some resistance.

"Karen, bear with me, this is going to hurt a little as I penetrate your hymen. I promise, after I get through, the pain will turn to pleasure." She had turned her legs out, giving me access to her cunt. Her hands were holding onto the sheets with a very tight grip. I slowly edged forward until I could feel the pop, then pulled back. I had a little blood on my penis which I wiped off with a wet wipe I had ready, then pushed my cock slowly back in. I slowly increased my tempo. She was in rhythm with me, meeting my thrusts like a wild woman.

"Fuck me hard," she said. "Jam that hard cock deep inside me. Breed me, make me a baby," she exclaimed, panting as my tempo increased.

James was sucking on Brian's cock, getting his good and hard as I fucked his sister. She orgasmed again, squeezing my cock so hard, I was moments away from letting lose.

"Oh yes, fuck...oh...oh...oh..." she moaned as my seed went deep inside her.

When I pulled out, James went down on her, lapping up my cum and her juice as it flowed toward her ass. Brian then had her turn on her legs, his favorite position, and got behind her and began to fuck her cum filled cunt. It wasn't long before he was filling her to overflow, her pregnancy guaranteed by our potent cum.

James was cum hungry, he was laying under her cunt, cum dripping down onto his face and into his mouth.

"That was something else," she said to us. "Can we do it again?"

"You and Brian will have fun tonight as you are introduced to anal sex, and in the morning, he can fuck you silly," I told her. We have two more of your cousins probably waiting for us downstairs. You can use the shower in the first room downstairs, together if you like. Then hangout here until dinner. James, we will need you to help us welcome Abbey into your family along with your sister Carol after dinner, then you can join Karen in the first bedroom for the night." I told them as Brian, and I headed for our shower, and they headed down to their room.

We repeated the same thing with Fred and Chris and Jim and Kelly. They were all brothers and sisters. They received the same instructions and Brian, and I impregnated Christ and Kelly.

Dinner was served, again buffet style, delivered by our staff from downtown and everyone sat to eat. "Today, we celebrate a new family joining our clan, for as Dennis and Abbey are joined, they form that new family. As each of our cousins might decide to marry, our gift is building them a new home for their newly joined union. They will have built a five bedroom home similar to my sisters, with quarters for a nanny. Since we were caught off guard, the house will be ready in a few months on the street behind the security office. It will have homes for newly married families. WE have developed a wedding ritual for our clans and other clans who have contacted us. To make this work, we have changed your wedding date to tomorrow if that's no problem. The night before, the families meet, much like we are except in the reception hall at the wedding chapel. We have discovered there are more families like ours, except they do not have Alpha's, which has created a major problem. From talking to several different clans, a name they did not know designated them until we talked, there are 5 families, all with 2 sons and two daughters, but the girls cannot get pregnant because their hymen is intact and will not break. It takes an Alpha to make that happen. The guys we talked to had come here for intercourse other than anal because they were in love with their sister or cousins, but the barrier was impenetrable. Their sisters or cousins remain virgins. Brian and I looked through history and found the solution was only Alpha's, which we are. As here, we will be surrogate Alpha's prior to their wedding and impregnate the bride to be. According to history, they give birth to twins who will be the Alpha for their clan. And will have a specific area the clan will work. Like we are a business clan, others will do something else like politics, public relations, etc.

"Part of the wedding includes tying the two families together. Here is the difficult since Abbey's family is not here. Normally the bride would have sex with the males of her and the other's family, the groom, with the females, if they are of legal age, 18. Tonight, in our case tonight, and in cases where there is no other family members, Abbey will make love with her Uncle Tom and James, and Dennis will make love to his mother, May and sister Karen. At the conclusion of the wedding tomorrow, a raised bed will feature Dennis and Abbey who we all will bear witness to the consummation of their wedding. With the hotel finished next door, they will also initiate one of the bridal suites for the next few days.

"We will be working with all of you to get your MBA. We purchased an on-line college last week and will be getting all of you enrolled so when you graduate, we will have a part of our industry for you to operate. We just made sure we own 10 square miles of this property and are looking to purchase more; we will keep you up to date on details.

"Enjoy dinner, when Uncle Tom's family has finished, and Abbey, join us in the Living Room, everyone else, enjoy your evening, if you need a ride, ask Terry, if you are spending the night after the afternoon, retire to the rooms we set up for you." I concluded.

After a lively conversation around the dinner table, much of the conversation about what I talked over, family members finished up and headed home which Uncle Tom's family and Abbey had moved into the living room. Those who were staying over had gone to their rooms on the second floor.

We had Abbey join us in our master bedroom and Dennis and Brian went to our playroom on the third floor where we also had a king-sized bed and shower. When each family member had finished, they were to shower and go downstairs where a car would take them home. Their evening would be finished except for James who was meeting with Karen.

"When everyone is finished, Dennis and Abbey will join us in the game room, where they will provide us with oral sex, drinking our seed, the life flow of the family. And then they will spend the night in the game room, free to use the toys and have fun before their wedding night." I told them.

Uncle Tom and James joined me with Abbey. I asked them to strip down and invited them all onto the bed. I had not seen Tom naked; he was hairy front and back. James began to play with Abbey, kissing and sucking her nipples, then licking her cunt. Tom started doing the same and worked down to her cunt applying lube from the nightstand, sticking his rod into her. James had his cock down her throat as she moaned with pleasure. Neither of the men had been with her and she was enjoying the experience of accepting their love, the welcome into their family. Abbey arched up with each of his strokes, her body receiving each of his thrust with her own. Soon they both reached their climax, his seed shooting down her canal.

Tom got up, went to the showers, and James began his journey making love to his future sister-in-law. He had her get on top, head facing his feet, riding his swollen cock. She had her fingers playing with her fold and her clit as she rode him. His cock glistened from the load James dad had left, which was running down his cock, ball and ass crack.

"Gitty up, cowgirl," James said, using his hands to pull her up and down. "You feel so good, what a lucky brother I have. Here comes my contribution to my welcome to the family, look forward to doing this with the two of you, a family threesome," he said as his cum filled her pussy.

James and Abbey headed to the showers to clean up, Tom had already left. When they finished, Abbey and I walked over to the playroom, James went downstairs to join his sister in their bedroom for the night.

Dennis was just starting to penetrate his sister Karen when we walked in. Abbey walked around looking at the various devices we had in the playroom, dildo's vibrators, whips, ropes, and more. Dennis picked up the pace when he saw his bride and it wasn't long till Karen letting out a high pitch whimper and Dennis a large grunt as his seed filled his sister. They both went to the shower and washed off, Karen heading down to join her brother for some brotherly sisterly love.

Brian and I stripped the sheets from the bed, put on new sheets and blankets, welcoming Dennis and Abbey back to the bed.

"Our seed is the seed of the family, it's future and present." I told them. "Drink of our life and with it, our blessing for your future wealth and happiness."

Dennis knelt at my cock, I was on my knees, Abbey did the same to Brian. After 10 minutes or so, Brian and I shared our seed with them, and left them to enjoy the night.

"See you at breakfast," Brian said to them.

Breakfast was a time of everyone sharing their evening experience, from the wedding love to their times of anal sex. Dennis and Abbey shared their experience with all the toys in our playroom and everyone else wanted to know when they could come and play.

They all left to get ready for the afternoon wedding, Brian and lots of work to catch up on. The Clubs all opened on Monday, the first flight was arriving from Everett with about 150 guests, and the wedding, the first in the chapel, was hours away. I had calls to return with several couples who wanted to not only schedule a wedding, but to open the door to birthing an Alpha for their clan.

The first guy was looking to marry his sister, his parents supported them, they were a sexually active family with another brother and sister. The other sister was not looking to marry but did want us to take her virginity. I explained when we bedded his sister, his fiancé, they would have twin boys as a result who would lead their clan. They would lead the politics in their state of California.

They wanted a Saturday wedding next weekend. I let them know that on Thursday we could sleep with his sisters, his other brother should also join us Thursday night. That on Friday night, they would have a time of sex with all the family, he would fuck his mom and sister, that his dad and brother would fuck his fiancé (sister), and we would act as their family's Alpha's and deposit our seed down his and her throats before the wedding Saturday. At that time, they would consummate their marriage with their family and guests. Their marriage would be recognized internationally since our government recognized their union.

He was all excited, booked the weekend, and the bridal suite through Wednesday. He also bought our video services for the weekend and a waiver to use the video to be sold in our gift shop along with the one they received. Off I am running with our wedding venue. Let us know the guest list, their ages. If there were children, we would make arrangements for them not to be in the room when they joined making love at the end. We needed to talk to Chris, we wanted her for our wedding coordinator.

More calls, and we were booked through February, a wedding every 3 days, all needing our services to get Alpha males for their clans. Full packages for each, our staff would collect the funds from each on Monday, an expensive proposition but we were the only venue that wed family members.

Brian and I finished our lists of calls, had the private jet arriving Sunday morning to take Dennis and Abbey for a 7-day cruise. We dressed, had Terry drove us to the chapel where we took our seat in front next to their family. We had staff also join to get a feel of how the wedding worked.

The same cameraperson who filmed last night was back for today's event. Abbey and Brian had signed papers to allow their wedding to be filmed and the DVD sold through the gift shop and on-line for which they would be well compensated. We only paid our family for their videos.

The wedding was perfect, the buffet ideal. We had a DJ who went through the dance selections. Dennis and Abbey cut the cake, and everyone got a piece. The curtain opened to a large heart-shaped bed.

"Dennis, Abbey, the time has come to join together as husband and wife. In olden days, the couple would go into a room, and when they did their deed, they brought the blood-stained sheet out to show they had consummated their vows. Brian and I know, in our clan, that deed was done by both of us, and Abbey is carrying our child, just as all the women in the clan now are. You will have three more children before you can bear no more. Who fathers them is up to you, but that conversation is for another time. Dennis, if you will undress Abbey, and Abbey, if you will do the same for Dennis, we will stand as your witnesses to this blessed event.

They got naked and sat in the middle of the bed. Dennis had told us they were going to do something unexpected and they were right. We expected a head to mound approach. Abbey laid on her side, her ass turned with her pucker and cunt showing. Dennis came up behind her and began to rim her ass.

"She likes ass play," Deniss said loud so everyone heard it. Laughter erupted in the room.

Dennis grabbed the bottle of lube on the bed, lubed his cock and her ass and cunt, sliding his cock into her ass. After several strokes, and her moans, he pulled out and slide into her cunt. She moaned louder then as he rubbed against her clit, erupted with as climax.

He pulled out and lay on his back. Abbey straddled his body, sliding his cock into her cunt, riding his cowgirl style. They were enjoying the attention the family and our staff were paying.

Abbey rolled over on her back, Dennis got behind her, lifting her legs on his shoulder, then ramming his cock good and hard inside. We could hear his balls slapping against her butt. His tempo increased, they were now oblivious to all of us, as they came together, their marriage consummated.

They slid off the bed, used the shower we had placed behind the stage, dressed and headed to the bridal suite at our new hotel next door.

The rest of us enjoyed the cake and desserts before we headed out for the night.

Brian and I discussed who the next marriage in the family might be, it was really hard to tell, Dennis and Abbey were obvious.

Tomorrow we will decide who the eight cousins will be participating on Wednesday for our Class in the Lodge on how to add toys to your sexual adventures.

12