The Lodge Pt. 10

Story Info
Couples share their stories. The Lodge grows.
5.1k words
4.43
3.5k
6

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things are going fast for us, The Lodge is packed with guests, the new Clubs in town opened this morning, all full, 4-hour passes, 20 rooms to rent, and the wedding venue is starting to be booked. I am meeting with Chris to discuss becoming our wedding coordinator, and finding other families like us around the country, well, really around the world, needing help because they have no Alpha's to help them take charge and the girls needing to have an Alpha to break their membrane to become pregnant. They need Brian and I to help them out.

A knock on the door brought Chris into my office.

"Welcome," I said, getting up from my chair and walking around to give her a hug. She was wearing a black laced bra and panties. Looking hot, as usual for my cousins. "I wanted to talk with you about being our wedding coordinator. Our bookings are through the month, and we need someone to be in communication with the bride and groom, the details of the wedding, and to make sure everything comes off smoothly from beginning to end. Are you interested?"

"I think kit will be a fun job," Chris said. "I would be happy to take it. Do I have a team?"

"HR is working on hiring or shifting some people to the venue, you are not in this along." I said, standing to end the conversation, I had so much on my plate today.

"Thanks," she said, embracing me again, her hands reaching down to my jockstrap and squeezing my cock and balls. "Feels like you have something growing in there."

The heck with the schedule. I locked my door and led her to the sofa which sat against the long wall. Closing the blinds for privacy, I lowered myself down to kiss her lips. The taste of spearmint was in her mouth, probably from a mint as my tongue slid in, Her's tangling beginning the start of our foreplay.

"I have so wanted to make love to you after you and Brian impregnated me." she said, sliding my jockstrap off, leaning down, taking my cock in her mouth. "I think our family is just a bunch of horny people, and I am glad for it. Just because you are my cousin doesn't mean I don't have the hots for you."

As she began to suck, I unfastened her bra, and slid her panties off. "You have such a lovely body, stand up, and let me have a look." I asked her.

She stood and turned a 360. I stood, stood behind her, my cock hard and erect pushing into her backside, reached around and took her breasts in my hand, squeezing the full body then pinching her nipples. She turned around and kissed me, deeply, passionately, then lowered her head to suck on my nipples.

My hand moved down to her cunt, playing with one, then two fingers, sliding in through her folds until I found her sweet spot, working it with both fingers as she moaned.

We lay down on the sofa, she on the bottom as I brought my cock up to her entrance, sliding in. She was well lubed from her juices not to need any artificial lube. I pushed myself in, until all of my 8-inches were inside then beginning the slow motion of gliding in and out, fucking her, listening to her sex sounds as we worked our way to a climax. Hers came first, she squeezed my cock, holding me tight as I grinded into her. Then my load shot out, I grabbed a towel off the coffee table and slid it under her, so we didn't drip on the sofa. We got up and she went to her knees and cleaned my cock off from her juices and my cum. I wiped away her vagina from our sexual play. She put her panties and bra back on. I told her to go around to Brian and I's living quarters, they were unlocked, and shower before she left.

"You ever think of having your own wedding here?" she asked, walking to the door.

"Brian and I unfortunately, as the clan's Alpha's, cannot." I responded.

With a look of disappointment, she exited the room headed for our shower.

Wednesday came, Abbey and Dennis were on vacation for our weekly class, and the other cousins had the flu. I decided to make a change in our class without our demonstrators. Three couples had approached me about getting married, Joanne and Tony, mother and son, and Toni and Harry, brother and sister and Kerry and Julie, cousins. I asked them if in exchange for a wedding today, if they would join me on stage and tell their story of how they met and fell in love, we would also marry them on stage, along with the consummation of their marriage before everyone present. The wedding would be filmed, and they would need to sign consent forms so we could video and make available their appearance on stage. They all three agreed, joining me at 10 am.

"People, I am sorry we will not be having our scheduled event this morning," I said. "We seem to have a case of the flu and Abbey and Dennis were wed here over the weekend now currently on a cruise. We have put something else together I think you will enjoy."

"We get letters and phone calls from people who are against incest and let us know how wrong we are permitting and marrying people involved. They tell us how we are in-breeding and bringing mental illness along with it. Brian and I, now some of the richest people in the world, owners of this business, are third generation results of incest. Our Mom and Dad were brothers and sisters, their parents', cousins. Our next generation is about to be born in September, as the Alpha's in our family, this coming generation, we are the proud fathers of. We don't find the statements others make factual for us. There was legislation passed and signed by the President which allows us to perform marriages within families. We are the only place in the United States allowed at this time to do so, and our marriages performed here are recognized not only here, but in our country and as a result around the world. Our wedding chapel is a very busy place for all types of marriages from straight couples to the gay communities."

"Today, we have three couples that approached us this morning when they arrived, asking about getting married today. They have agreed to tell their story of love and we will marry them after we hear each one. There are several aspects of a marriage here, usually we have the family come together, the bride's and groom's family the day before and those 18 and over show their welcome of both families by sharing their love of each other by making love with each other, depending on their sexual orientation. The next day, at the wedding, in the reception hall, we have a bed the bride and groom join on after all the wedding festivities, for the most important part, the culmination of their marriage. In olden days they would go into a room, with some witnesses, then hang the sheet outside the door, blood stained, so everyone knew she was a virgin, and the deed was done. Today, this may not be their first coupling, she might be pregnant, she might have had her hymen broken or any other type of thing. WE allow everyone 18 and older from the wedding party to join in celebrating this monumental occasion. Today, you will get an opportunity to enjoy their union in this way. The day before the event we did not have time to plan. So, sit back, and listen, in their own words, their love.

Our first couple is Joanne and Tony, mother and son,"

Joanne: "I know this is not a common event, marrying your son. My husband, Tony's dad, died from a heart attack when Tony was in high school. It was a difficult time for both of us. I missed my husband, but over the three years after his death, I also missed the time we spent in the bedroom. When Tony turned 18, life happened and he was bedding me, taking the place of my husband. He went off to college, got his degree, came home when he could, and our relationship grew. He never found anyone to hook up with at his college, he loved me, and so today, we look to making our love official. Tony is much better telling it; I know I love him and could not see living without him. Tony, you come and tell it."

Tony: "When I went to college my friends referred to my mother as A Mother I would like to Fuck. And I would have to agree, she was good looking, polite, just all the mannerism one could want from a partner. I was always looking to catch a glance of her when she was in the shower, changing, walking around the house so my imagination wondered what she looked like underneath her clothing. Not only that, but she was attentive to my needs. I came to realize she was also taking sneak peaks at me. Would something develop, I thought, but how could that happen?"

"On my 20th birthday, she told me in the morning she had a present for me she would give to me after my party, when everyone left. When I came home that afternoon I checked the garage, no new car. What could it be? The day went on, the party with my friends ended, and Mom told me to follow her. I followed her into her bedroom. I was expecting something from the closet. She told me to go into her shower and get cleaned up."

"When I came out of the shower, candles were burning, the lights dimmed. Mom was laid out on the bed in a black laced night gown. I remember my cock springing to life. What is going on, I asked her. She told me that my trying to be innocent taking peaks at me was about to end. She had me walk over to the bed, slipped off my shirt, undid my belt, removing my jeans and underwear, massaging my cock. This was my first experience with someone other than myself, touching me. She sat up on the edge of the bed, taking me into her mouth. First time of oral sex, I had dated in school but never wanted to have sex with someone unless I was married. Of course, I was not going to turn down my mother. As she was performing that, I reached out and took her large breasts in my hands, playing with them. I untied the ribbon to her nightgown and slipped it off so I could have a better view. She pulled back and lay on the bed. I followed, kissing her lips, tangling with her tongue, sucking on her beautiful nipples, then crawling between her legs and licking her folds and fucking her with my tongue."

"We played with each other until I was so hard, I slide my cock in her well lubricated cunt, and we made love, once, twice, perhaps four times that night. We continued tis and more. I looked forward to each college break to come home and see Mom.

"At college, I never found a girl who measured up to Mom. I loved her, not in a motherly way, but intimately, deeply, a love that was so great, I wanted to be home with her rather than at school. After graduation, I found a job close to home so I could spend more time with her."

"When we heard about marriages being legal at The Lodge, we knew we had to make a trip here. I am looking forward to our lifetime together, I love you mom."

Everyone clapped as he concluded.

"Thank you both. Now we have Toni and Harry, a sister and brother. Toni, come and share your experience.

Toni: "Well, we grew up together, Harry is two years older than I am. We had our usual sibling rivalries, then we got older, I had graduated from High School and was attending the local community college, Harry was in his senior year, 18 years old. Growing up we had captured glimpses of each other, and when I got to high school, we started going out with friends, enjoying being with each other which developed into love. We had not done anything sexual until Harry was of legal age. I remember the first time, our parents had gone away for the weekend, we were home alone, watching a movie. I reached over, kissed him and told him I loved him, more than just as siblings. He was wearing a pair of sweats. I pulled them down and asked him to stand, taking his erect cock in my mouth, slowing sucking on his mushroomed head, my tongue lapping at his slit as he had pre-cum flowing. I told him after several deep strokes in my mouth I thought he was ready."

Harry: And I was ready though there were other things I wanted. I took Toni's hand and led her to my bedroom. I stripped out of my clothes, and she got naked and on the bed. I was at the end of my bed, on my knees, she was on all fours. I got behind her and began to start first by rimming her. I had never done this before, it was an experience, she was moaning and pushing her ass into my face. I moved my tongue down to her pussy and continued to please her.

Toni: I was moaning so loud, no way we could have done this with mom and dad home. His tongue felt so good, I think I climaxed immediately. I was so horny for my brother. He stood up, and his 7-inch cock slide into my pussy. It was exactly what I needed. He was my first fuck, breaking my membrane and taking me to the Hights of pleasure. He slapped my ass and I found that so enjoyable. He was so amazing. Filling me with that cock.

Harry: I picked up my pace, slapping my balls against her ass. She was so loud, it made me go faster, deeper. It wasn't long until I was unloading into her pussy. That started our sexual relationship, and we found pleasure whenever we could. After I graduated from high school, we talked about our lives and how we just couldn't picture being without each other. I went to the university she transferred to after getting her AA. Today, we both have business degrees and decided after hearing about The Lodge, we wanted to make our marriage official. That's why we are here today.

"Thanks Toni and Harry, we look forward to watching you say the vows and becoming one. Now, we have Kerry and Julie. Come up and share your story.

Kerry: As cousins, we saw each other at family gatherings since we were young children. As we got older, we went to the movies and out with our other cousins. We fell in love in the process. There is no one I would want to spend my time with than Julie, we share the same dreams and goals.

Julie: Different from the other couples here, we decided early on when we knew we loved each other, to not have sex until after we were married, so today will be our first-time making love. We have enjoyed each other's company, and The Lodge is giving us the chance to share our vows and begin our journey into the future. Thanks for being part of our celebration.

"Life has so many ways we can come together. We have people here in this room who enjoy intimacy within their family, mothers-sons; mothers-daughters; fathers-daughters; father sons, then cousins, aunts and uncles, brothers-brothers, sisters-sisters and so on and so forth. Others who are not family members but have found love when they met. Today we join these six people in three different families to spend their future together. Our pastor is coming to share the vows, then we want the six of you to get naked, climb up on the beds, and I will give instructions after you are wed."

The pastor went through the ceremony, pronouncing them man and wife then encouraged them to kiss and get on the bed.

"This event is being videotaped, you will be able to buy a copy of this or other weddings from our gift shop or online at our website. We want each of you to being kissing, deep, passionate, and then go from there. We have a rundown of each of your passions included in the video case.

Joanne-Tony: They both lay on the bed, turned toward each other, kissing, then Tony began to feel his mother's breast, or should I say his wife's breast. Their tongues began to French kiss. We could see Tony's cock become engorged. Joanne reached down and began to fondle his cock.

"Oh, you are so beautiful," Joanne said as she continued to play with his cock and balls. Jerking his cock, sliding his skin up and down as he sucked on her tits. "You want me to put it in my mouth?" Joanne asked.

"Oh yes," Tony replied. She lay sideways on the bed, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, his hands keeping pressure on his head. They made moans and sexual noises as she continued to suck. Her hand jerking his skin up and down, her mouth sucking as well. She moved down and began to suck on his balls, he lays across her, and tongued her pussy, fucking her with his tongue. He got behind her, laying sideways on the bed, and placed his cock at her opening, gliding in and fucking her passionately. They both climaxed at the same time, his cum filling her pussy. The large screen behind them, showing the video as it was being made, showed his cum running out of her pussy. Their marriage consummated.

Toni-Harry: Toni crawled up Harry's legs and began to kiss his stomach, his belly button, trailing down to his cock. She had a flow going. Harry stuck his thumb in her mouth. Toni sucked on his thumb, then went back down on his cock. Harry was on his knees, and she flipped around, moving her ass against his cock.

Harry separated her folds, wet his finger and stuck it in, following with his cock. He slapped her ass a couple of times which excited her.

"Harry, fuck ne deep, yes, you are so good she said." She reached back and had her fingers against his cock and in her pussy. She moaned louder as his tempo picked up, slamming his balls against her ass. "Yeah, baby, fuck that seed in me."

He rolled her on her back, put his legs on his shoulders and slammed his cock in and out at a fast pace. Our camera zoomed in as his seed spilled inside her, while cum flowing out.

Harry went up to her head and pushed his cum covered cock into her mouth, which she cleaned off and they were done.

Kerry-Julie: These two were having their first sexual experience. For obvious reasons they were both nervous. Not only were they inexperienced but over 100 people were watching. They began by making out, kissing, feeling, touching, stroking. Kerry moved to fondle her breasts, then suck on one, then the other. She was exploring his cock and balls.

Following the lead of others, we could see they both were watching them as well as play themselves, Julie went down on his cock. He cautioned her to watch the teeth, first time oral it seemed. He had his hand on her mound, inserting a finger, then another. Kerry got brave and went down on Julie, positioning himself so they were 69ing. He switched around so they were in the missionary position, bringing his hard cock to her entrance. As he began to push, he felt the resistance of her unexplored cunt, her hymen unbroken. With a little force, and Julie expressing the pain, he had pushed through.

"Are you okay," Kerry asked, stopping his strokes.

"Yes, it just hurt a little," she replied, "Don't stop, male love to me." Julie continued saying.

First time, youthful inexperience, it wasn't long before Kerry was ejaculating inside Julie. They had finished before the other two, which was not surprising. They had finished the final step of their marriage ceremony, put on robes we had at the end of the bed, exiting the stage.

With The Lodge full, and the places in town the same as a result of opening the Clubs this week, Brian and I invited them to our place where we had no guests for the night. They dressed backstage, Terry drove us to the house where we had lunch prepared for all of us.

A lively conversation at the table about their experience brought Brian and I to the decision we would do this as a weekly event. It seemed our guests enjoyed their stories, and the consummation of their marriage and our bridal couples were not intimidated by their audience.

After lunch, we escorted them to their rooms on the second floor, told them to have an enjoyable afternoon as we retreated to the elevator and our suite upstairs to change, we had Larry and Mary coming over, the brother and sister from the clan who could not get pregnant. They were getting married Saturday and we had some work to do on Wednesday to get them ready for their special day, and hopefully a special time for their family members, the entire clan, who would be arriving this evening on a charter bus from the Spokane airport, flying in from California.

At 2, Terry drove them over from town and brought them into our Living Room. Brian and I welcomed them into our home, they sat on the couch, Brian and I in our wing chairs.

12