The Lodge Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After our earlier conversation on Skype, I am sure you had a chance to speak to your family members about the information I provided you with. What did they think about it?" I asked, pouring everyone a lemonade.

"They are frustrated with the situation," Larry said. "The girls were looking forward to motherhood which it seemed was not possible. The whole clan thing was a strange concept no one had ever heard of, having an Alpha male make love to the women the first time."

"It is different, I admit. All of our clan became pregnant in January, Brian and I are the fathers. One set of cousins married last weekend, Dennis will be listed as the father, but he knows we are truly the father. His wife will have three more kids, he has the option of fathering them, or can ask us." I explained.

"You being Alpha's have to have sex with all the women in our family for them to have children?" Mary asked.

"We don't understand why families similar to yours and your family did not have an Alpha birth. In fact, Mark and I believe the Alpha's will be twins like us and it is their responsibility to protect the clan, provide for them, and make sure the clan continues by making love to the women for the first time. That is why we believe the hymen is so strong, there is something in our pre-cum that starts to dissolve it." Brian told them both.

"Each clan has a specific area they are good at. Herem for us, it is business, we turn billions, which has made Brian and I the top richest people in the world. As we talked it over, and from our earlier conversation, we believe your family has a political niche. We will work to get you to elected positions, providing funding and more to make it happen. If you do some research, you will find another family like yours with the same political interests and another interested in the media. Combined, you have the ability to take the Governor's Mansion, senate and representative seats in D.C., and much more. The clans need this in every state. First, however, you need twin Alpha's. It will take 18 years to groom them, they cannot do anything until their 18th birthday, though you can get involved politically right away."

"How will that happen?" Larry asked.

"Mary needs to become pregnant, and we strongly feel the only way that will happen is if Brian and I make love with her. You will be listed as the father, but she will bear our child. You have had time to think about it, the decision of course is yours."

"We want kids, we will try anything, nothing else has worked. If this is a happening thing, that is, if you can break through the hymen, the other women in our family would want you to do that for them. Larry informed us. Especially our sister so we can do, you know, the family blessing tomorrow night."

"We know this will work, and we will be happy to help you get the Alpha's and everyone pregnant. They do realize that is what will happen if we have sex with them?" I asked.

"They do," Mary said. "I had a talk with each of them."

"Let's take this up to our bedroom." Brian said.

"Do you want me to wait downstairs?" Larry inquired, sipping the last of his drink.

"No, you will join us as an active participant, and when we meet and make love to your sister, you will be a part of that, Mary, you can join us with her. With your cousins, we want their brothers, and other sister to be part as well. Their parents can join as well if they like. Our family is intertwined sexually, we have found it pleasurable, as I also believe your family will too, just need to eliminate the obstacles that prevent a fully sexual experience." Brian finished, standing and leading the way to the elevator.

When we got into the room, we asked Larry to undress his sister, and then for her to undress him. Brian and I undressed ourselves.

"Wow," Mary exclaimed, "Is that going to fit in me?" she asked looking at our cocks.

"Don't worry, it will. Your boys will have the same size when they mature, you will enjoy having them inside you when the time comes." I informed her asking Mary to begin by taking Larry's cock in her mouth. She sat on the edge of the bed, leaned forward and fondled his cock and balls, then slid her mouth over his uncut head. It grew larger in her mouth. Coughing and gagging, he pulled out, then slid back into her mouth as she developed a flow for sucking on him. They told us, this and anal was about all they could do since her membrane would not break. She was good at oral sex without a doubt. Soon, Larry was on the edge of coming. We let him shoot his load into her mouth.

After Larry had come, we asked Mary to lay in the middle of our bed and Brian and I, laying on either side, began to enjoy foreplay, kissing her, tasting her brothers cum, and having fun with her breasts, kissing and nipping on her tits. Brian went down on her, lapping her folds and tasting her juices which were now running down her leg in anticipation of coupling.

"Are you ready to give up your virginity?" I asked.

"Fuck me so I can feel my brother's cock deep inside me," she replied.

I spread her legs wide, taking a good look at her hairy pussy and brought my cock to her opening, rubbing it up and down, my pre-cum as a lubricant along with an application on my cock and her pussy from our gel.

"This is going to hurt, then it will fill you with pleasure," I informed her. "After, Brian will enter you and shoot his load, from which one of our seeds will find your egg. Conception will occur and you will be giving birth to twins in about nine months."

I moved inside slowly, until my cock was against her barrier. Brian and I think our pre-cum breaks down the wall though it is still with pain as it stretches and breaks. As I pushed forward, I heard a pop, and she gave a slight scream.

Pulling out, I asked, "You, okay?"

"That hurt a lot," she said.

"Now, the pleasure," as I slid back in and began to stroke my cock inside her pussy, going balls deep. She began to moan with pleasure as I keep the tempo us, increasing as she had her first orgasm.

"Larry, get up here," I commanded, stick your fingers into her pussy while I fuck her. I could feel his fingers inside which brought more friction to me, and her. My seed shot out, filling her cunt.

Brian asked Larry to lay down on the bed, coating his cock with our lubrication gel. He positioned Mary on top, her back on Larry, lubed her asshole, and had Larry slide his cock inside. Brian then got on his knees facing them, Mary's legs spread, sliding his cock inside her. Double penetration, Brian began his journey to filling her. Before long, they had both cum inside her, Brian's cum leaking down and flowing over Larry's balls.

"Congratulations on the coming birth of your twin boys," I happily said to them. "We look forward to seeing them. We are creating a high school, college for the Alpha's in the various clans so they can be trained in what they need to know to lead the family. We will also look forward to having them live on the property when they turn 16. We have more information for you and your clan. We will make love to your family members who desire to bear children and when the boys are of age, they will have the responsibility to do the same with their sisters, and cousins. Alphas never marry, they are married to the clan, responsible for its continuation and growth."

Everyone hugged, Larry and Mary were given a room at our place for the night, tomorrow they would move to the Bridal Suite at the hotel. Their family was arriving this afternoon, they had rooms at the hotel, and Brian and I planned to spend time with Larry's two sisters and Mary's sister. Their brothers if they wished to join.

The joys of being Alpha's, and the clans were being found around the world, which was going to mean more time for Brian and I in the bedroom. Oh, the sacrifices we make.

12