All Comments on 'The Lodger Ch. 01'

by shem802

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Puke.

1 star without opening the story. Human evolution has created people like you and other weak will cuckold sissy boys. No wonder the human race is doomed.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 13 years ago
not bad

i know how she feels but no way would my husband allow this or would i try to do this infront of him, so i would never let a black man live with us afriad that i would give in t o him eventually even living next door would be dangerous if he was sexy looking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Superb story - 5 stars !!

What a fantastic storyline, the husband gradually accepting the fact he wants to be a cuckold to a black man, the wife's a red hot slutwife who's hooked on big black cock now, she'll gradually humiliate her husband more and more over time. He'll come to accept his place as her clean up boy, eventually preparing her black Bull for her. I can't wait! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i can't picture anything but trouble ahead

I'm sorry but there's nothing but heart break in this man's future. He should shut it down now because he's lost her and any respect she once felt for him and it will only get worse.

ukwankerboiukwankerboialmost 13 years ago

Excellent! Well written, well-developed plot with good pace and above all credible so allowing the reader to suspend disbelief and enjoy.

Please write more. The theme is set and deliciously hot, ripe for further development! Thanks :-)

ScotsdudeScotsdudealmost 13 years ago
To Anon with the prejudice comments

Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came from? How dare you criticise others for their sexual habits? What right do you have to do that? Do you hate gays and lesbians too? It's people like you who doom this Earth, not people like us who enjoy variety. So what if I like to be submissive to my wife?

I personally loved the story, and I look forward to more.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 13 years ago
Very erotic

Once again, your writing is beautiful. Every time I read your stories, I can imagine the scene and feel the emotions of the characters.

I look forward to the next chapter of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Utter Crap

Once again another prime example of why this site needs to add a "Cuckold" category to properly place garbage stories like this into.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This happened to me

I can't get over how close to my heart this story hits. My wife has had a regular lover, who is also black, a very big man, and very well-endowed, for most of our married life. I know that she still loves me, but I am even more aware of the fact that her body belongs to him, totally. She looks to him for all of her sexual gratification,a nd she has a large sexual appetite. I have been conditioned to treat them both with the ultimate respect, and have paid for vacations, and weekends together. Not because I want to, but, they have just taken control of me. My wife always says that they were meant for each other, and that she is cleary his woman. Though she won't leave me, she would never give up her regualr lovemaking with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Scotsdude,,,,,you're one sick fuck!

It's you who should climb under a rock and never show your face to humanity. You need a shrink bad to straighten your sorry ass out. You and your type just can't stand it that others may not agree with your lifestyle. And no, I didn't read this sorry story, the comments said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Its not unusual

A very good story, one which needs a continuation, With ADRIENNE well and truly knocked up with a belly full of a colored baby or two, and explain how she can't get enough cock and slowly turning into a nympho

JEMMA

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Well crafted and erotic

You do write beautifully do keep writing, be it this or other stories of a similar nature. You really are able to dig deep into the core of what makes people like this tick and interact when all log would say they could not. We all say it until it happens to us.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 10 years ago
Favourite

This really is a favourite. Well done. More!

DocLuckDocLuckover 7 years ago
Well done

The usual type of interracial cuckold story (if the characters are convincing at all) centers on the tension between the husband's yearning for it to happen, versus the reluctance of wife or husband (or both) to actually bring it about. The sexual event itself is a breakthrough, a victory for him. The whole story becomes a celebration of a win-win sexual arrangement that makes everybody happy.

"The Lodger" (speaking here of both chapters) may use the usual tropes, the condescension toward the husband's small penis, the confidence and remarkable endowment of the bull, even the cross-dressing, but it doesn't develop in the usual way. We see how Max accepts the situation, but he's not the one bringing it about. The event of his cuckolding, much as it arouses him, is less a victory than a devastating defeat.

The dynamics of a cuckold situation (I speak from experience) inevitably entails the wife's sexual interest turning toward the bull -- and away from the husband, sometimes completely. However any husband might frame it, that transition is a genuine loss, and this story makes it chillingly real: "for all her protestations of love, there was a cold, pragmatic contempt underneath it all, which she betrayed by this indifference."

By the end of the story, it's clear that Max and Adrienne will never have intercourse again, but that fact is made all the more heart-wrenching by never being declared. Sexual games always have rules, but this isn't a playful rule -- it's just the way it is.

Paul Pines, a cuckold who has shared his diary on Literotica, once wrote: "Being a cuckold is exciting, but it is also painful. In fact, it is painful much more often than it is exciting." The Lodger exposes, explores, and conveys that pain in a way cuckold stories rarely do.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

An extremley lucky wife. Greatful you put this out for us to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delicious

That story is so arousing.

I could feel the cucks pain and his arousal. He would be able to see his future. He will become the lodger, masturbating himself alone in his room whilst the Black man clearly the alpha male takes over as the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So True

Once she started down the road, thinking about what it would be like with this alpha male, nobody could stop the irresistable conclusion. It was a force too powerful to stop. This aspect of the story is so true and is exactly what happened to my wife.

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukabout 5 years ago
Very familiar

I think this is familiar to many white men who have seen their wives or partners slip away either within or outside of the marriage. The angst is dramatic and drives both the arousal and the regret that comes in waves. It is at its most intense when a Black cuckolder is involved there is no doubt with many more emotions coming in to play for all parties which this story hinted at so well. This story summed it all up so powerfully as much in what it didn't say than what it did. The writer as shown in the other stories, is very insightful with a great underplayed writing style that makes it all the more intense because it triggers our imagination rather than simply obstructing it by repeatedly spelling out the obvious. Please write more though it seems the writer has lost interest now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautifully written

No matter how it starts, this is the way it goes.

For me, it was the cliche of discovering interracial cuckoldry left open on my husband's laptop. Naturally, he had left it for me to discover, as he was concerned about what would happen if he brought it up. Unbeknowest to me, he was watching me, and what he saw was my stopping on a beautiful picture of a young, naked, very pregnant blonde girl encircled in the arms of her naked ebony lover. They were a beautiful couple, so it would be natural to have stopped and appreciated it anyway, but his hands cupping her big belly told me who had impregnated her, and I became quite aroused. Being blonde myself, it was easy to imagine myself in the arms of the powerfully-muscled black man. My masturbating to that photograph sealed our fate, and seven months later, I was bred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go To Bed Honey; We Need Some Privacy!

This was a powerful story that both my wife and I enjoyed. Most stories capture how exciting it is to be cuckolded. However, very few express the strong emotions of rejection, dismissal and humiliation that husbands can experience. My wife is a psychologist and she zeroed right in on this outstanding story.

In spite of wife Adrienne’s hollow words of love, as you say, “…there was a cold, pragmatic contempt underneath it all, which she betrayed by this indifference." This was skillfully expressed by her sending her husband off to bed, like a child, so the adults could stay up and have grown-up fun.

Also, the last scene was devastating for the husband, “Adrienne kissed me on the lips then turned to follow Derek. He placed a gentle black hand on the small of her back as they turned to go upstairs, smiling at me as he did so. Adrienne looked back and flashed me a little wave with her fingertips as they disappeared.” This would be the second night that the wife did not sleep with her husband. And, it will likely become the norm.

Whether he initiates the cuckolding or not, ever husband goes through an adjustment process when it actually happens. Generally this adjustment process occurs over the course of several months. And, it is often facilitated by the wife being dismissive of and humiliating toward her husband’s masculinity and sexual performance. However, in your story, this “conditioning” was compressed down into only a 24-hour period. This was almost overwhelming to the husband and was powerful for the reader.

In our case, my wife told me the exact same things, that Adrienne told her husband, however, my wife did this over the course of a six-month period. This helped me adapt to, and accept, the reality that she was only sexually compatible and satisfied by a big cocked black man.

Right now, my wife and I are rooting for husband Max. We’re hoping that he can pass through this painful transition and adapt. Having your balls completely busted is one of the most painful things a woman can do to a cuckold husband; however, it needs to be done.

Thousands of years ago, cuckolded husband were often just castrated after a powerful prince or king took their wives as lovers. As a eunuch, the husband was often then required to serve both his wife and her lover. Adrienne figuratively, but not literally, castrated her husband and now shares her sexual charms with her lover.

During my adjustment period my wife literally stomped on my balls on several different times, while wearing high heels, silk stockings, a garter belt and a bustier. That symbolically demonstrated to me that I was no longer either sexual or masculine in her eyes. After that, our lives, as a cuckold-hot wife couple, became much easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Lodger

Good story, good explanation of feelings and what is going on. However there is one problem I see. Next time how about dumping the stereotype of the lover has to be hung like a horse while the husband is hung like a flea. How about having both of them about the same size with maybe the black guy a bit thicker than average.That would be a real change and I think enhance the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if my wife ever did this the first chance i had i would wait for her to sleep then i would get a baseball bat and beat her with it while she isn't moving any more then i would get gasoline and douse her with it and then set her on fire, Once she was burnt to a crisp I would get a large utility bag and place her in it and then drive her to the lake and i would place heavy weights in the bag with her then tie up the bag real good and then dump her into the lake and then move on and live my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i told my wife long ago one night while we performed at a nightclub when i saw her holding some guys hand as she is a rock n roll singer while we toured. I watched from afar as it was a large club and i was having a beer between sets and i told myself you need to talk to your wife. So on the way home i was quite and my wife asked me why i was not talking and she said what is wrong so i looked over to my wife in the passenger seat and said to her if she valued her life and did she think one good fuck and a big cock was worth dying for. I said i saw you and if you ever do what looked like you were willing to do, your life will come to a abrupt end, I said we took vows and you best learn to play in your own sandbox. so i asked her to answer me and she looked like she saw a ghost and said it will never happen again. I then said it best not because i promise you your life will be shortened. We never had a problem ever again.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

once i would be alone with my wife and when she would be sleeping i would go get my baseball bat and making sure she i asleep i would beat her ass with the baseball bat then when she can no longer move but making sure she is alive u would then set her whore ass on fire

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley8 months ago

Good short story explaining how easy it can be if the hubby is a natural submissive. Do agree with other comments that big cock vs small penis is not a prerequisite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous