All Comments on 'The Loft'

by waking_dream

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

One of the Best stories I have ever read on Literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Like this very much

I like the way this story flows, the events presented in a natural manner without sounding cheap and tacky. I found it nice that the author added the last line, which finished the story on a successful note. I'll watch to see what else you write :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

You are an amazing writer. It helps that your imagination conjures up these hot scenarios, but then your writing makes it all come to life. Please keep the stories coming.

MarieWriterMarieWriterabout 9 years ago
Outstanding work!!

Easily one of the best stories I've ever read- hot, imaginative, wickedly seductive. A great story and an easy edit. Well done- I look forward to your next story!!

Mariewriter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

So clear and intimate. Makes one want to be on the other side of the painting. Wanting to be the subject. Thank you.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
FOREPLAY TAKES ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT FORMS

visual, mental, physical but they all could use a Little Boost. TK U MLJ LV NV

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 9 years ago
a gentle seduction

Having done some life drawing myself I could well imagine James' reaction!

The idea of the blindfolded was very clever, to emphasise the models' other senses while the artist takes command of the visual sense, and gave the reader an added something.

Your writing conjured the visuals nicely, and gave the story a lovely gentleness.

A sweet seduction.

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

Wow!

Superb.

Wasn't sure what this was going to be about given the tags...and along the way was thinking...perv...and then...set-up...the last tine was a real surprise. the fact Marie edited was an inducement...just discovered her works yesterday, haven't even finished one I started and when I read her faves started this...like he said-not porn-easy 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last line is what clinched it for me. I adored my wife from the very first day we were involved and she has since passed away after 43 years together, married just short of 39 years and I miss her so much! But that last line took me back to the first time I asked her to be mine and she said yes. I was on cloud nine! Excellent story and so well written it just flowed. This is my first comment about one of these stories but I had to respond. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous