The Lolo Life

Story Info
Lolo Jones hooks up.
1k words
2
725
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't help but notice the athletic blonde in the running shorts.

Lolo Jones always looked good in her spandex running outfits. This particular day, she was practicing. She was disappointed that she hadn't won her previous race.

Lolo noticed that she had an admirer. He was just sitting in the stands watching her run. She smiled as she ran by him. He smiled back, nodding.

"Hey," he said. Lolo slowed down.

"Hey." Lolo smiled.

"Is it hot out here?" he said.

"It's a little warm."

"I wasn't talking about the weather," he said. Lolo blushed and laughed.

"What do you mean?" Lolo asked, feigning innocence.

"It isn't the weather," he said. "It's you." Again, Lolo blushed.

"How long have you been watching me?" said Lolo.

"Long enough." He smiled. "My name's Dick." Lolo laughed.

"Hi, Dick. I'm Lori. they call me Lolo. We can never get together, though."

"Why not?"

"Who wants a low, low dick?"

Dick smiled and chuckled. "Cute," he said. "I'm sure you can get it up."

"Definitely!" said Lolo with a slight giggle.

"Hey, you look like you could use a beer after that run," Dick said. "We're having a party tonight. Why don't you come? Just tell them you're there to see me."

"OK," said Lolo.

Lolo was excited as she prepared for her date. She looked carefully through her closet, finally settling on a red pantsuit and some red shoes. She dug in her drawer for some red underwear. Lolo smiled as she changed into her outfit.

It was a short walk to the party. Lolo knocked on the door.

"I'm here for Dick," she said.

"I'll just bet you are," the guy at the door responded. Lolo blushed a bit.

"I'm his date." Lolo entered and found Dick. "Hey," she said.

"You look great!" Dick said. "A lot different from this afternoon!"

"Yeah, I clean up pretty well," Lolo said with a chuckle.

"I'll say!" Lolo had to smile.

"So where's the beer?" asked Lolo. Dick walked with her to the bar. They each got a beer. They settled down to talk. Periodically, Dick excused himself to get more beer.

Dick put his hand on Lolo's boob. She looked at him. She was feeling the urge strongly tonight.

"That was a good run this afternoon," Lolo said, "but I think I could use a bit more exercise." She put her hand on Dick's thigh. Dick replied by putting his hand on hers. His fingers were very close to Lolo's crotch.

Lolo put down her beer. She kissed Dick hard. Her hand moved up the inside of his thigh.

"Maybe we'd best head to someplace more private," said Dick. He kissed Lolo's neck. Lolo nodded. She tilted her head back and finished the rest of her beer.

Dick took Lolo by the hand. They went out in the hall. Lolo backed Dick against the wall and kissed him, open mouthed. He gave her tongue. He unzipped her pantsuit. She unzipped his pants. She played with his crotch.

Dick grabbed Lolo's hand again and led her down the hall. Now he led her into a room with a double bed.

"Nice," said Lolo. She took her pantsuit and shoes off.

Dick looked at Lolo, now wearing nothing but her red underwear. "Wow!" he said.

Lolo kissed Dick yet again, unsnapping his pants. They came off. She could feel how stiff he was. Dick took off his shirt.

The two lovers, in their underwear, lay on the bed. Lolo was on top of Dick, kissing him madly. He undid her bra. Smiling, Lolo took it off. Dick kissed her ample tits.

Lolo stood up. She slipped her panties off. Again, she laid on top of Dick. He rolled on top of Lolo. She pulled his underpants off, spun them around, and dramatically dropped them to the floor.

Dick rolled on top of Lolo. He kissed her tits, then began kissing her down her torso. Lolo let out a sigh. She took Dick's cock in her hand.

"Nice and big," she said. "The way I like them." She began to kiss his muscular chest, slowly caressing it with each kiss, moving slightly lower each time.

Lolo kissed the tip of Dick's organ. She began to play with his balls. She took his stiffening cock into her mouth. Her tongue worked it while she slid it in and out of her mouth.

"Damn, Lolo, you're good!" Dick exclaimed. Lolo kept sucking him. His dick was getting harder and harder.

Now she pulled away. Dick's jizz spewed all over her face. Lolo grinned and licked her lips. "I do love cum," she said. She climbed back on top of Dick and kissed him again. She rubbed aggressively against him.

Dick began to finger Lolo. First one finger, then two. She quietly moaned as he ran his well-practiced fingers around Lolo's pussy. Lolo lay there, sighing softly.

"Shit, that's good," she said. She again took Dick's organ in her hand. She stroked it gently. He was beginning to get hard again. Lolo began to stroke his cock more aggressively.

Soon Dick's organ stood erect. Lolo climbed back on top of him.

"Take me!" she exclaimed. Dick eagerly thrust his big, stiff penis into Lolo. Her tits bounced as she danced on top of him. Dick began to fondle them. She leaned down to kiss him.

Lolo was letting out soft moans as Dick continued to push into her cunt. Lolo threw her head back. She continued bouncing on top of Dick.

"Oh, yeah!" Lolo said. "Oh, yeah!" Dick pushed harder, penetrating Lolo deeply. She was sweating. Her breath was getting shorter.

"Keep it up!" said Lolo. Dick again fondled her ample tits as he shoved his cock deep into Lolo's pussy. She closed her eyes. She was beginning to shake.

"So good!" Lolo cried as Dick continued to push. "So good!" She began to quiver. Her body was shaking, inside and out. She moaned. "Ooooh."

As Lolo continued to bounce and dance on top of him, Dick's organ stiffened and popped. It began to jerk around deep inside Lolo's quivering body. He filled her with his cum.

"Wow," said Lolo as Dick went soft and she climbed off him. "Nothing like a good lay."

"You can say that again," said Dick. He kissed her. Lolo closed her eyes and dozed off.