The Lonely Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make love to me Ryan! Please...I need you inside me!" I moaned softly.

He entered me, again and again, I cried out. Damn was he big! My pussy felt like it could barely contain his penis as we started to make hot hard love to each other. We kissed over and over our tongues seeking each other out. I grabbed his rock hard ass and spread my legs as wide as I could to take every inch of him into me. It felt so fucking good! He rapidly picked up steam, and it occurred to me that he was probably very much in need of release after the shower and I was more than happy to give it to him.

"YES RYAN! FUCK ME RYAN! DON'T HOLD BACK DARLING! GIVE IT ALL TO ME! CUM IN ME, RYAN! FILL MY PUSSY! PLEASE! CUM INSIDE ME!" I yelled.

My tiny tits were bouncing like crazy on my chest. I couldn't remember a man screwing me harder than Ryan did right then his fat cock pounding into me. I could see the wild lust in his eyes, and his breathing was getting more and more labored. He couldn't possibly hold it back much longer, and he didn't. His back arched backward, and he screamed my name as his balls let go. Its always hit or miss whether a woman can feel a man cum inside her but I felt all of what Ryan gave me. His cum exploded into me like a dam breaking loose before a raging river, and I felt every sweet hot ribbon of his spunk filling me as his cock jerked inside me. Over and over he came making my pussy a sloppy mess and sending me into another orgasm myself as I joined him.

"GOD DAMMIT! Elaine! YOUR PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD! FUCK I'M CUMMING FOR YOU! GOD, I LOVE YOU!"

"I FEEL YOU RYAN! AH SHIT I'M CUMMMINGGGG AGAINNNNNN!"

I dug my long nails into his back as my pussy spasmed all over his cock. It felt terrific to cum like this all over Ryan's penis.

"Jesus...We fucked...Kelly's boyfriend is inside me right now...he just came inside me...Jesus!" I thought my mind in turmoil. We lay naked afterward our bodies intertwined with my head on his chest. It was so lovely to be in his arms, and periodically he would kiss my head or lean down and kiss my lips. I wasn't sure what this all meant.

It seemed nuts a forty-two-year-old widowed woman dating a college kid. Her daughter's ex-boyfriend to boot! How would Kelly feel if she found out Ryan and I were seeing each other and what if things got even more serious? I guess I was getting ahead of myself, but it was hard not to think of all of those things. I finally got up and went to the bathroom to clean his jizz from inside me. I stood there looking at my somewhat bedraggled face in the mirror. The one thing that jumped out at me was that for the first time in years I looked happy, with a genuine smile on my face.

"Come back to bed, sweetie," he said when I entered the room again.

It was kind of surreal. I hadn't had a man say those words to me in a very long time. I almost put on a nightgown but decided to stay naked since Ryan was doing the same. I slipped back under the sheet and moved into his waiting arms. I was a little scared that Kelly might come home and find us like this and that would have been tough to explain.

"Oh...Ryan and I naked in bed...yeah well he tripped and landed on me when I was getting out of the shower, and his dick got stuck in my pussy. Can you call for help?"

Yeah, that she wasn't likely to believe. I was a terrible liar.

While I was laying there lost in thought, Ryan had other plans. He started to play with one of my breasts under the cover. I could feel his fingertips running across the soft flesh of my aureola and tweaking my rapidly stiffening nipple. When I looked up at him, he kissed me hard and hungry again pushing his tongue into my mouth. I couldn't believe he was getting aroused again so soon but even more amazing so was I! Our lips rolled all over each other as he pushed me over onto my back. He started to lick his way down my neck to my chest making me tremble all over.

"Oh...Ryan...Baby, that feels so good! Suck them Ryan...suck my tits!" I begged.

He seemed to know right what I wanted, and he took my small but firm tits in his hands squeezing them hard and then running his tongue all over them. I love to get my tits sucked! I was getting turned on very fast now, and his gentle love bites on my hard nipples were making that worse. Ryan finally stopped and slipped even further south licking his way across my stomach. It occurred to me what he was about to do, and I freaked just a little. I knew that men went down on women but to be honest I hadn't had a man do that to me since I was a teen. My former husband, God rest his soul, had hated the taste and never wanted to do it.

"Jesus, Ryan are you going to...AH FUCK ME!" I cried out. I wasn't able to finish the sentence because I lost the power to form coherent thoughts about the time that my daughter's former boyfriend shoved his tongue into my cunt. Even during sex I can be somewhat reserved, afraid to show my emotions too much. That wasn't so much a problem for the next few minutes as Ryan ate my pussy and I screamed, writhed and moaned all over the bed. Sweet Lord, I had no recollection that it felt this good to have my pussy licked! If Ryan had asked me anything at that moment, I would have said yes including having ten more kids and marrying him that very night. I lost track of how many times he made me cum. I know that after the third one I was so out of breath I was begging him to stop, but his just kept licking and sucking on my clitoris.

"Please...shit...Ryan...God, I'm begging you stop...I can't take anymore...don't...fuck don't...MAKE...ME CUM...AGAIN!...OH FUCK RYAN I'M CUMMING OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOO!"

I was almost in tears when he finally gave me a break and climbed up next to me in the bed. I thought about sucking him off and showing him that I could give as well as receive, but suddenly I wanted him inside me again so bad I could hardly think. I crawled up on his firm abdomen and guided his thick penis into me before I started to ride him like a bucking bronco leaning way back and putting my hands on his thighs as I ground my clit on his fat shaft and rolled my hips to fuck him with quick movements.

"AH! CHRIST, IT FEELS SO GOOD TO FUCK YOU RYAN! WANTED YOU FOR SO LONG! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GOOD YOU FEEL INSIDE ME, BABY!" I cried.

I could feel how tight his sack was getting and I knew he was close again so I moved forward and started to hump his cock, up and down as hard as I could. I pulled his hands to my chest and made him squeeze and pinch my hot tits. His face grew flushed and desperate as his cum started to move up his shaft. I could feel him swelling inside me.

"FUCK ME! Elaine! GOD, YES! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM IN YOU!"

"Do it, Ryan! Cum inside me! I...want to ride that cum out of your balls!"

He gave an almost guttural cry, and I felt him lose it in me again. His cock jerked over and over, and I knew he was pumping his love seed into me.

"FUCK! CUMMING Elaine! GOD I'M GIVING IT ALL TO YOU MY LOVE!"

I don't think I was ever going to get tired of Ryan telling me he loved me.

Things were about to get a lot weirder though. We ended up falling asleep naked in the bed. It was so sweet to be held while I slept but I woke up a few hours later to the sound of Kelly's key hitting the door. This was precisely the scenario I had been trying to avoid, she would often pop into the bedroom to wake me and tell me about her night, but if she did that now she was going to find her naked ex-boyfriend in bed with me!

I slipped quietly out of bed and managed to pull on my robe over my naked body and left the room carefully shutting the door behind me. Kelly and I nearly collided in the hallway.

"Hey, Mom. it's late what are you doing up?"

"Oh...I just got thirsty. I was going to get a drink of water. How did the dance go?"

"It was a bummer. I should have waited until after things were over to tell Ryan but Matt was there and I wanted to spend time with him, so I had to let Ryan down. He didn't take it well and ran out. You know I hope he is o.k. I still care about him."

I found it hard to reply to that admission. I almost wanted to say, "Oh, Ryan? He's fine he came to me for comfort, and I just spent the last several hours fucking his brains out, so I don't think he was even worried about you."

I thought I had dodged a bullet and saying good night I headed for the kitchen. I was almost there when Kelly's voice came from the back of the house.

"Mom! Can you come here please?"

I returned to her bedroom which was just down the hallway from mine. You know throughout this whole thing it had never occurred to me to ask Ryan where he had left his clothes. When I walked into my daughter's room, I was confronted by the sight of Ryan's suit and pants along with all his other clothing articles in a pile on her floor.

"What the hell. Why are Ryan's clothes all over my floor and where is he?" she looked at me perplexed. I realized the obvious conclusion was so ridiculous that she wasn't making it at the moment, but it didn't take long for her to catch up.

She looked me up and down as if realizing for the first time that I wasn't wearing anything under my robe, something I never did. Her eyes suddenly went wide, and she darted past me before I could make a move. The door to my bedroom flew open, and she stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of her boyfriend sleeping in my bed. I managed to pull her back into the hallway by her elbow and shut the door, thankfully without waking Ryan.

"You...and Ryan...I can't believe this."

"Sweetie, I'm sorry it just happened. I can't explain it. He came here and...God, I don't know what to say things just started to happen and we...um...kissed and then...well."

"You had sex with him! YOU FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND! This is so fucking sick!"

"Now see here, Missy! You broke up with him as I recall, and he and I are adults what happens between us is our business."

"Really? Don't you see how twisted this is? I can't believe this. My Mom had sex with my boyfriend! Jesus!"

She stomped out of the room before I could say anything else leaving me standing and feeling foolish.

"Yeah, that went well," I thought before returning to bed to wake Ryan and chase him out.

The next week was genuinely bizarre, my daughter refused to speak to me, and my new...What was he, boyfriend? Lover?... I wasn't sure on that score wouldn't stop calling me. I had no idea what to do. To be honest, I wanted to see him again, but I was afraid my daughter would go ballistic. Finally, he wore me down, and I agreed to go on a real date with him and see where things went. We decided to meet on Saturday night though I told him not to come to the house as that would only cause trouble if Kelly were home. The night of the date I started to get ready. It had been forever since I had to impress a man and I wasn't sure how to do that especially one so much younger than me. I struggled to find something to wear and ultimately settled on one of the few kind of sexy outfits I owned, a short black dress with a V-neck. It did set off my fair skin and made my auburn hair show off nicely. I complimented it with some black high heels and dark cherry red lipstick. It was about as close to sexy as I would ever get.

I was walking to the car and hoping I wouldn't run into Kelly but I wasn't that lucky. She took one look at me and knew I where I had to be going.

"Sweet Jesus! You're going out with him aren't you."

"If you're asking if Ryan and I have a date tonight the answer is yes," I replied.

She looked me up and down shaking her head, "I see you went with the sluttiest thing you could find in your closet. Why don't you skip the date and suck him off in your car."

"Is that what is bothering you? That maybe he prefers me to you. Maybe I make him happy in a way you couldn't."

I immediately regretted saying that as her eyes went dark and angry.

"Are you saying you can satisfy a man better in bed than me? That Ryan prefers sex with you! What a laugh, you're like a tit-less wonder that's struggling to look twenty years younger than she actually is!"

It was my turn to stomp out. I left her behind and got in my car trying to fight back the tears that threatened to flood down my face. She had articulated my fear all too well. That I was just an old woman trying to play at being the right one for a man who was young enough to be my kid. It hurt all the more because I was starting to worry that I was falling deeply in love with him and it could end in disaster.

Ryan met me at a restaurant. I felt my whole body light up when I saw him. It was amazing the change that came over me when he was around. He took my hand and walked with me. The date was wonderful. We had a lovely time, and when it was over, he invited me back to his apartment for a nightcap. He had procured a bottle of my favorite wine, and he poured me a glass. I started to get nervous at the way he was staring at me. I was afraid of how far he wanted this to go. I felt like as attracted as we were to each other we should probably slow things down a bit. That would turn out to be harder to do than I imagined.

"You look wonderful tonight, Elaine," he said to me with that dazzling smile that made my knee's shake.

"Thank you, but I wonder how many people tonight thought you were dating your mother," I replied laughing.

"Hm...that would be very kinky. I didn't know you were into that kind of thing."

"Oh God! I'm not...I mean for the love of Pete don't try to call me 'Mommie' in bed that would freak me out."

Ryan laughed even louder,"Ha! I didn't think that at all but now that you mention bed."

He reached out and took my wine glass from my hand pulling me to him, but I looked away before he could try to kiss me.

"Ryan...Wait...I think we need to talk about where this is going. At the very least we should slow things down a little don't you think?"

"Why? I want you and you want me, Elaine. What more is there to talk about?"

"You make it sound so easy."

"That's because it is easy."

He slid his finger up under my chin and tilted my head back up and around. I didn't resist this time, and his lips moved across the glossy lipstick covered surface of mine. Instantly I felt a wave of desire roll through me that left my legs shaking. I opened my mouth wide and turned my head feeling Ryan's hot tongue slipping into me, and we started to French each other hungrily. I could feel how hard he was getting even through my dress. I just found it hard to believe that he wanted me this bad. He saw the belt and clasp holding my dress on and untied them. The two halves slipped back and away. Underneath I was wearing a lacy white bra that covered my small teacup breasts and matching panties. I thought about my daughters comment earlier that I was a "titless wonder."

"Do...you like my body, Ryan?"

"Of course, I love it. I think you're gorgeous."

"My...Breasts, their not much to write home about, and guys like a girl with some meat up top."

"I like yours just fine I'm dying to taste them."

I shuddered as he slipped my one piece bra off over my head. My perky boobs were already very aroused, the light pink flesh turned a dark red, and my nipples were swollen and poked out about a half-inch. I let out a soft cry in the back of my throat as he wrapped his lips around one hot nip and licked it sweetly before he sucked my entire breast into his mouth hard. He squeezed my other tit pinching the nipple as he sucked roughly on its twin. I was starting to lose it very quickly. Jesus! Did he make me want to fuck! My daughter was an idiot for walking away from this guy.

He lifted me from the floor in a show of strength that left me giddy. I had never been with a man that could do that and I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him frantically all the way to his bed our tongues dancing back and forth. He lay me gently on the sheets of his queen-sized mattress and proceeded to undress while I played. I tweaked my sensitive nipples with my thumbs as his clothes slowly dropped off. Man! Was he hot! He had easily the nicest body of anyone I had ever been with, and I wanted to pinch myself because it had to be a dream that a man like him could want me. He came to the bed, and I'm not ashamed to say I pounced on that boy like a donkey on a waffle. We fell sideways onto the central part of the bed together locked in a hot embrace just French kissing the heck out of each other and touching every part we could reach.

I wanted him inside me so bad by then I could hardly think straight, but I also wanted to repay the favor from the other night when he had gone down on me and given me more orgasms than I could count. I managed to push him onto his back our lips still locked together before I broke away and started my journey downward. My tongue ran warm and wet all over his well-muscled chest, and I even stopped to nibble on his nips a bit as he squirmed. I kept kissing my way across his stomach until finally I was confronted by his monster love gun. The flesh filled my hand as I lifted it and slowly licked it up and down.

"Oh...Jesus, Elaine, it feels so good when you do that..."

"Yeah. Ryan, you like the way I lick your sweet cock baby! Do you like it when I put it in my mouth?"

"GOD YES!" he cried the volume of his answer raised by the fact that I didn't wait for it but plunged downward and took as much of his length into my mouth and throat as I could. I started to suck that mans dick like it was my favorite flavor lollipop. I started slow, but it tasted and felt so good that soon my head was practically machine gunning up and down his pole. His prick was getting nice and slick from all the saliva pouring out of my stretched mouth, and I rubbed it all over his cock and balls. With my other hand, I massaged his scrotum that was tight as a bass drum. Remembering something I had once read about guys liking to have their balls licked I went there as well running my hot pink tongue all over his hairy sack as I stroked his hard dick. I guess I hit the right spot because he let out the loudest groan yet, and that spurred me on to lick and suck the skin of his balls even more.

"OH! SWEET GOD THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! JESUS! Elaine, you're such a good cock sucker!" he yelled.

I returned to sucking his cock with renewed enthusiasm, but soon he started panting and grabbing my head.

"Sweetie...you...fuck...need to...ah God! Stop...gonna make...me cum!"

I smiled up at him, "That's the general idea. I want to suck you until you shoot all that hot, sticky, cum for me. I want it all over my body, Ryan."

I didn't give him time to protest but attacked his cock again bobbing my head fast and hard taking every stiff inch of his penis into my warm, wet mouth. I was stroking him madly and could feel his balls getting even tighter. He was starting to groan louder and grab at the back of the bed.

"AHHHH SHIT! AHHH GOD I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK! Elaine! SHIT GONNA CUM! GOD, I'M GONNA CUM!"

"Don't fight it, Ryan! Cum for me darling!"

He lasted about four more seconds and then went off like an erupting volcano. I had straddled his stomach when I felt his cock start to surge into my hand and I took the brunt of his explosion. It was the single hardest orgasm I had ever seen a man have. His cock started spewing thick gobs of pearly white jizz as it jerked hard in my hand flinging them like a carnival cannon with such force that they splattered hot and sticky all over me. Every time I stroked, he jerked, and it no time I was covered in his cum. My tits were white with it so much so that I couldn't see my aureoles they were so buried in that wicked snowstorm of male ejaculate. I was honestly stunned that a man could cum that much.

I slowly slid off him and onto my back to keep his essence from getting all over the bed. He kindly ran to the bathroom and returned with a warm cloth to clean his sperm off me. He was so gentle, and by the time we were done he was, to my complete amazement, hard again. We started making love right then and there. He slipped into my soaking vagina filling me like no man ever had before, and I was soon whimpering and moaning as he fucked me with long, slow strokes of his massive cock.