The Lonely Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"RYAN! It's so good with you!" I moaned.

"I love you, Elaine," he whispered.

"I love you too, Ryan,"

I felt the orgasm coming a split second before it hit and my whole body lit up with the sheer force of it. He brought me off, and my entire body stiffened as I came.

"OH RYAN I'M GOING TO CREAM YOUR COCK! AHHHH SHIT BABBBY CUMMMMINNNNNNNNNGGGGG!"

Afterward, we lay in the afterglow and softly kissed and held hands while the orgasm slowly drained away from me.

"Ryan...You have to know that this thing between you and I...It's not going to be easy."

"Do you want this is the big question, Elaine. Because I know what I want."

I didn't know how to answer him. A part of me wanted to give myself to him heart and soul forever. There was another part of me that remembered I was twenty-two years older than he was and he was my daughter's former lover, those were formidable obstacles.

Ryan wanted me to spend the night with him, but I wasn't ready to take that step, and I slipped out and went home. It was very late when I arrived back at my house and to my surprise, the lights in the house were still on. Kelly was waiting for me when I opened the door.

"Kelly, it's very late."

"How did the date go? You get lucky?"

I could see this going downhill fast, but I swallowed my temper and took a seat across from her on the couch.

"I know this seems strange to you. I wish I could explain how this happened but I'm not sure I understand it myself. It sounds like a terrible cliché, but people don't always understand what their hearts desire."

"You're right, Mom, that is a terrible cliché, and you sound like a smitten teenage girl delighting in stealing her friend's boyfriend."

"That's not fair, Kelly! You made it clear you were done with Ryan, and he came to me. It's true that I had feelings for him from before. I always thought it was just a crush I guess, but now I'm not so sure anymore."

"Do you love him?"

There it was the ten million dollar question. I had been saying the words certainly, but that was easy to do in a moment of passion. Did I love him?

I hesitated in thought my mind flying back through the past two years. All the times I had felt my body light up when Ryan walked into the room came flooding back to me. The times when I couldn't take my eyes off him, and he made me laugh and smile. I wasn't sure if it was love, but it felt like a start.

"Yes," I said finally, "I love him."

Kelly shook her head and stood up from her chair.

"Then I hope you and your boy toy are very happy together, but I will be damned if I ever call him Dad!"

She ran out of the room, and I didn't follow. I had no idea what to say to her anyway. I went to bed and thought about Ryan bringing a gentle warmth to my heart as I pictured his face.

EPILOGUE -

"I think it looks wonderful on you," commented Ryan.

I stood in the mirror of the department store looking at myself in a floor-length green dress. I was trying to find something beautiful to wear to celebrate a one year anniversary. It had been precisely one-year since Ryan, and I had started dating. There were times when I still wanted to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. Life wasn't all peaches and cream. My daughter had moved out recently, and she hardly spoke to me. I hoped that one day she would come around and we could put all this behind us.

"I think this may be the one," I replied.

Ryan came up behind me and put his arm's around my waist. I didn't know if this would last forever, but it felt good to be happy again. Ryan had told me once that age was just a number and we are only as old as we want to be, I hope he is right.