All Comments on 'The Loners Ch. 20'

by Ozma12533

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Interesting twist how Constantine intervened to help kill Hector. Should be interesting to see the shift in power left now that a lord is dead.

On that note, I personally wasn't too fond of the "casual sex" that Alan had this chapter. In my opinion it kind of makes the bond that the trio has seem less significant.

Keep going though, still want to see what happens next.

Wait_and_BleedWait_and_Bleedover 12 years ago
Hmm

Hey, what just occured to me after all this time is the fact that the dracula can revive the dead (said in Ch. 3). Wonder if Alan, if he became dracula, could revive his fam & friends. This is highly unlikely, prolly borderline impossible, of course. But I had never thought about that before now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LOVE this story and your others as well...

but i didn't like this chapter. I didn't like the reactions to the request for sex by another vamp. They have fought to stay together and live but meekly submit/cheat to one new vamp's lust for Alan? I look forward to the rest of the story and the answers.

sftspokenloudlyherdsftspokenloudlyherdover 12 years ago

I agree with other comments that Alan's sex with Liz cheapens the relationship that you have painstakingly developed with the him and Rachel/ Katie. You have gone against Alan's character as a lover, he has a connection with the women he sleeps with. Where is that with Liz? She is an interesting character but there should be a build to sex, not wham bam I'm a bitch that wants you to take me then I leave with a fuck you. It makes me feel like you through it in because of the fact that Alan has turned but he showed enough of the change during the conflict with Hector, there is no need to completely go against his character.

This story has me hooked but this chapter was a bit of a let down. Keep on writing... but just remember the character of your characters...

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusover 12 years ago

Ozma did state that there would be sex scenes in these next few chapters and the reason behind them would become clear. Because of that, I'm not going to just jump to conclusions about what will happen.

However, for my two cents worth, I'll just say that I for one hope that Liz just remains Alan's vampire trainer and nothing more from this point forward. If she becomes the newest permenant member of "Team Alan", it would honestly kind of look like Alan is building himself a harem if anything. It took me a while to warm up to Katie way back when she was added to the story but I did in the end. However, I don't think there needs to be a fourth "lover" to the group.

In any case, keep on pushing to the conclusion.

Ozma12533Ozma12533over 12 years agoAuthor
Et2bruttus is correct

The reasons for all of this isn't the obvious. By Ch. 23/Ch. 24 it will become far more clear where all of this is going to go.

Don't worry, I ultimately don't plan on cheapening the bond that the trio have, even if it seems that way for a little while.

DragonSlayer_OKDragonSlayer_OKover 12 years ago
Just Write Your Story

Never mind what others may say...Great story thus far! Some apparently don't like the thing with Liz...Guess what? It's your story, right? It is my hope that you continue.

So, your vampires can handle the sun? Or did I miss something? No matter...I still like "The Loners"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Unlike others, apparently, I did really like the fight scene in chapter 19. Just keep writing this stuff is great. Don't listen to the haters!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
this chapter was weird...

I'm sure Alan would be okay with his girls fucking other guys, right????? (sarcasm)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I am so sad

Sad he didn't kill the annoying cunt first chance he's had... Little bitch. at least she brought out the non pussy alan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous