All Comments on 'The Long and the Thin of It'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very poor

No this absolutely a load of garbage very poor you seem to be a very talented writer but this is very poor writing for what you write about this story is below par from your normal writing

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Whilst

Whilst reading this, even before the spunk began flying, I soon realized that I was reading another lame British cuck story. Bailed immediately and scored it twice as high as it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbeleivable

A chance of a good story of a sex surrogate but a woman can take a 2” girth 5” long cock. If she needs lube then fine. But a hobo looking guy with a contract with no condom and husband tied to chair? And wife is offered where he cums and she says he deserves to cum inside and risk disease and pregnancy. I know, plan b pill is available but author wants the thought of pregnancy to linger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And hopefully no more cheating slut for a wife

Just tell her a firm , nope and help her pack. You see a 2 inch diameter prick is far smaller than what comes out 9 months later, so she has implied she just doesn't want to engage in sex with you any longer. Now you ha e no need for her either.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Say what???????

On what planet is a 2 inch DiAMETER considered unusually fat???

Diameter is the full width across... A Beer can would be fat. A wine bottle would be extremely fat.

2 inches is pretty normal. Vaginas stretch to several inches to pass a baby. 2 inches is nothing.

KB

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Ok my first comment was before i read it

This is from after....

That was just dumb.

Back to my original comment. A 2" thick cock is NOT THICK. If he was overb9 inches in length, 2 inches would LOOK thin. So how thin was he? 1 inch? Can you imagine a cock 9 inches long and only 1 across? It would be weird. So, maybe he was 1 3/4" x 9? A woman could easily take 1.75 but not 2"?

It is nonsense.

Also, she said he could help in a "non-sexual" way, how is FUCKING her for her pleasure "non-sexual"?

He looks like a hobo but he is acceptable?

He has a lame contract???

Hubby has to be tied naked to a chair??

Really??

So, why not just say to wife... This is not working. Your pussy is too small. Let's bring a woman in with a bigger pussy for me to fuck since I am not able to get any pleasure from your tiny hole.

Why not just fuck the wife in the ass?

Or just make her drink all the time.

KB

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
cuckold should

die a slow painful death

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agreement

I have to agree with Huedog2 on this.OD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
half page

That's all I could put up with. Reading the ignorance and immaturity behind this story - I gave up. I wish we could give up on half baked "authors" like this. Move them all to one location and divorce them from society (we got them cornered in California, now what to with them seeing as no other country will put up with their nonsense...); an open air gulag of sorts.

PymGordon777PymGordon777about 4 years ago
@KingBandor

2 inches is almost like a beer can... quite impressive to me !

PymGordon777PymGordon777about 4 years ago
Gave 5 stars, but...

Very good story.

Forget the Anonymous flames: who does not have the guts to sign, does not deserve any consideration.

I would've skipped the initial three paragraphs, though.

It is like telling the reader who is the murderer in the first page of a crime book

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
WHO IS THE BIGGEST A**HOLE??

Is it hubby for not reading the contract? or the wife for never permitting hubby to give her oral..and for allowing Simon to cum inside her ?? BOTH is my answer!!

AhboomAhboomover 3 years ago
Been a while

Been a while since you wrote, looking forward to more

BigJim48BigJim48about 3 years ago

I'm sure that there are a small number of men that don't know how to make their wives turned on, but that number should be so small now, what with porn so easily accessible. Never given his wife an orgasm using oral techniques? Again, I'm sure that there are a very small number of men that think that is "dirty" or "filthy" but again so small that this would be impossible to imagine! Nope. And if she had a child, there is no way that she couldn't accept a "small but wide" cock! The story is fantasy, the long & the short of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

... So... You said the man and wife in this story didn't have sex till marriage because of religious beliefs from the wife? Then how did she know what sex was like before her husband? You've hinted at her already having penetration sex three times in the story.

Also I love that contract part of the story it made no sense at all. They are both 36 without massive debt, how does that work? They wouldn't be able to pay for therapy without money or the couple would have mentioned money at some point if this was an issue. So why didn't they read that contract? Only young adults or vulnerable adults would sign a contract they didn't read.

Also dude paused before climax, the wife is a bitch because she had time to cool down before offering up being pregnant. Impulsive means doing something in the moment, now if dude was pumping away while asking I could understand, but he stopped that means she had time to think?

At the end there you make the husband sound like a complete idiot about sex, my question is how were they trying sex before they brought in a third party? This was a last resort so wtf? Did the therapist purposely give bad advice or something? This issue of brutish sex doesn't make sense if they were getting help at least a month before this.

This is just lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More bullshit 'interim treatment' from Britain's NHS!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!