The Long and the Thin of It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael looked like a rag doll as she gradually came down from her orgasm. She looked up at this stranger who had been the cause of her unexpected pleasure and smiled.

"I take it you enjoyed that Rachael?" Simon asked as he held himself up on his arms and stared down at the contented wife.

"Oh yes" replied Rachael, "I didn't know I was capable of having an orgasm induced by intercourse anymore."

"You mean a fuck induced orgasm, don't you" laughed Simon.

"What, well.. yes I suppose I do. I thought those days were long gone, but now I know that I can enjoy penetrative sex again."

"Well yes, of course you can. It's all about technique and patience. Your husband needs to get you in the mood and receptive to sex. Perhaps he doesn't do that anymore?"

"No, not so often, normally it has been stick it in and thrust away, with no thought to my enjoyment."

Turning to me Simon said "there you are James; it is possible for your wife to enjoy sex. You just need to be a considerate lover."

As I mulled these words over, I noticed that Simon had begun thrusting again. I tried to think of something to add to the conversation but was struck by the spectacle in front of me. Rachael had moved her arms and legs around Simon and was now pushing her hips back to meet his thrusts. It was obvious that Simon wasn't done with my wife yet. In fact, I realised that he hadn't come yet and that set another worrying train of thought off in my head. They weren't using any protection!

Neither Simon nor my wife seemed bothered by this as Simon increased his pace until he was banging into her with a large slapping noise each time their flesh met. My wife who had by now put her legs around Simons heaving buttocks, appeared to be moving toward yet another orgasm. Her moans were increasing and just when I thought she would come again, Simon stopped thrusting and holding himself up on his arms stared into my wife's eyes.

"Rachael, I'm nearly there, where do you want my spunk?"

There was a pause and then I thought I had misheard as in a whisper my wife said, "in me."

"What was that Rachael, I didn't hear?"

"In me, you can come in me."

"Are you sure Rachael. After all you are not protected against pregnancy?"

I was amazed when in my reply my wife said:

"It's alright Simon, you deserve to come in me. You have given me such a wonderful time that you deserve all I have to give."

Simon turned to me and smiled. "This is why I had you tied in a chair. You see some husbands get upset when I unleash the wild side of their wives. Just as I have done with Rachael."

"Please don't" was all I could say.

"Sorry James, but I always give my clients want they want."

As he said this he turned back to Rachael and said, "I'm going to fill you so full of spunk, I haven't come for nearly two weeks, and now you will get the benefit."

For her part Rachael could only manage to give a weak "yes" in response and Simon resumed his thrusting. After a few more savage thrusts he leaned down and kissed my wife full on the lips, whilst saying "here it comes."

The loud satisfied groan that Simon emitted as he let fly the first volley of his spunk into my fertile and unprotected wife, is burned into my memory. So are the soft loving responses that my wife gave in return as she was mated by this accomplished man. I counted nine or ten thrusts of his muscular bum which no doubt, were accompanied by nine or ten jets of spunk being fired into my wife. I sat with a dry mouth and pounding heart as I tried to make sense of what had just occurred. Looking at the pair in front of me they were now holding each other and were whispering sweet nothings to each other.

If I thought that Simon would climb off my wife quickly, I was mistaken. He must have stayed with his cock imbedded in her for some ten or fifteen minutes. Then he kissed her again and lifted himself off the bed and gathered his clothes.

"Well I hope I have been of help to you both. Rachael, you make sure that James takes time with you in future and I'm sure you will be able to take his wide but short cock. And James, I hope you have seen how to please your wife now? Sorry about having to tie you up, I'm sure Rachael will untie you when you are ready? I will send you my bill in due course. Now I will say goodbye to you both."

And with that he was gone. I sat open mouthed whilst Rachael untied me and then headed for the shower. It wasn't until she reappeared that she apologised to me for getting so carried away.

"Why did you respond to him like that" I asked "and why on earth did you let him come inside you? You know you aren't protected."

Rachael hung her head and replied softly; "I don't know James. He made me feel like I haven't before. It's as if he lit a fire inside me and then I burned out of control. I never meant to allow it to go that far but then I got carried away. I am sorry, I really am."

We sat in silence as we both were lost in our own thoughts. The quiet was broken by my wife.

"Do you still love me James? I mean can you forgive me?"

Good questions. Both of them. But the answer was yes. Of course, I did. How could I not?

"Yes, my love" I replied, "I always will."

"Even if I'm pregnant?"

Now that was another question. And you know I had no answer to that one!

12