The Long Awaited Signature

Story Info
Suspense and much more.
2.6k words
4.38
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I am re-uploading my old writing onto my new account, thanks for the patience :)

***

I timidly twirled the shiny silver pin in my fingers for what felt like hours. The shiny silver coating was now being plagued with my dirty fingerprints, however, I knew I would keep this pen in my hand until I was ready to sign.

He sat at the other side of the table, motionless. His stiff jawline occasionally twitched as I watched his eyes studying my thin body. The vein on the left side of his neck was rising... a tell-tale sign he was ready... and hungry.

The only question that remained was: Was I ready?

I felt my chest become heavy, yet I maintained my breathing that Master had taught me. I could feel my pussy throbbing and my nipples becoming harder... I finally had made my decision.

I gave the fine silver pen a final twirl in my petite fingers and unscrewed the cap. I could practically feel the tension of his jaw tighten as I unscrewed the pen. One inch by one... slowly whilst making eye contact with his handsome hazel eyes the whole time.

In one clean and crisp movement, he slid the paper towards me. I looked down at the paper once more and read the statement aloud, "I, Ella Jane, agree to be Master's submissive in all aspects of our lives from this day forward." I swallowed and allowed my shaking hand to touch the point of the pen to the paper. I let the black ink flow out of the pen in the most elegant signature I had ever written... it seemed quite fitting. I looked up at him and his eyes were locked on mine, his stare was hungry. He stared at me the way a lion stares at its next victim. He was hungry for me, and I knew that. I could feel it. I slowly put the cap back onto the silver pen and set the pen down on the glass tabletop slowly, yet deliberately whilst not breaking eye contact with him.

As the pen made contact with the glass table, he simply said one word, "ground." Master always likes it when I start on the ground. He likes the way it reminds me that I am his property, and below him.

Seconds after, I break eye contact, push my chair out, stand up slowly as I could feel my knees below me shaking, and walk over to an open spot on the beautiful dark hardwood. I stood there motionless. The silence in the room was similar to that of a courtroom waiting for a sentence, however, my life did not depend on this. My mind was racing hundreds of miles a minute as I unbuttoned my tight dark jeans and slid them off of my smooth legs. I gracefully slipped my shirt off next and unclipped my bra a moment after. I let them all fall to the floor in a small, messy pile beside me.

I stood naked and as I took a breath, a million goosebumps appeared on my body leaving me with the similar feeling of standing in the rain as a child and the raindrops hitting my delicate skin... over and over. However, these goosebumps were of desire and arousal. Each individual one was yearning for Master's cock and for the pain that he would inflict on me soon.

"Sit." He demanded as he stood up and began walking towards me. His leather-soled dress shoes scuffed the hardwood and created a very pleasant sound. To me, it sounded like the most glorious symphony...

We, together, completed that symphony.

I lowered myself onto the floor while my body was shaking, and my breath was getting quicker with every moment of anticipation. I needed him. I needed his cock. I had been edging for three weeks, and even seeing Master made my pussy begin to drip.

As I sat there on the floor with my legs bent and my knees and the tops of my feet making contact with the wood floor, I could feel the wet spot on the floor my pussy was making. It felt like a puddle of my own juices... I was desperate.

I knew that in just a few moments, I would surely be licking my own juices off the cold floor, or, they would be rubbed all over my face. As I began to think of my curly red hair being dragged on the floor like a mop and my face being rubbed in my own pussy juice, I could not help but let a devilish grin peak out of my cheeks.

I mean... would you blame me? That picture sounded like heaven.

As I was wrapped up in my own imagination, I suddenly was ripped back into reality as I heard a stern and angry voice...

"I do not want to repeat myself again little slut, are you ready to be used like a god-damn whore?"

I nodded sheepishly as my cheeks turned slightly pinker in embarrassment. What accompanied my pink cheeks? A pulsing aroused slut. I was aching for him, and his stern words only made me crave his cock and him using me even more.

I felt his anger and his tightening muscles coming closer to me. I remained as I was instructed: kneeling with my head down. I could feel the energy that he was reserving to use on me practically begging to be released from his body.

He wanted to hurt me.

And I, I wanted that more than anything.

Suddenly, I felt his strong hand grasp the back of my head. He pulled my hair back and down so that I was looking up at him and my breathing was restricted. I was gasping for air as he grinned down at me with desire paired with disgust. He lifted an eyebrow and spit on me. He then took his other hand and rubbed the spit into my face, causing my little makeup to begin running down my face.

He pushed my head back to a normal position and stepped back a half-foot. There, he stood as I could see his cock bulging through his black suit pants... begging for my pussy. To my disappointment, I knew I was going to have to wait...

He began to unhook his belt and effortlessly, he pulled the leather belt from around his waist into his hand. Typically, he would walk around to my backside and begin flogging me with that belt. That was one of my favorite things Master did. However, this time he swung it around my neck and pulled me closer to him while each of his hands was holding each end of the belt. He threaded one end through the buckle and pulled tight to create a collar and leash.

He repeatedly pulled tight on the end of the belt causing it to dig into my skin creating a red rash and severely limiting my ability to breathe.

I moaned out of pleasure with every restriction, it felt wonderful.

He ordered me to get on all fours and began walking me around the large well-lit room. I felt the cracks and bumps in the wood digging into my knees creating red bumps of discomfort, however, I adored those red bumps. They served as a sign I was being a good little slut on the floor serving my Master.

A few minutes passed as I was shaking my ass like a good little puppy while being dragged around the room barely breathing. I was light-headed, however, my pussy felt even needier.

Finally, he led me back to the middle of the floor where two ropes were hanging from the ceiling. He began making quick use of his time and running the course, pain-inducing rope through his fingers as he quickly tied my ankles separately onto each rope.

Where was the rope for the rest of my body?

That is when I realized... there were none. I was going upside down.

As I hung there with my legs above the ground, but my chest still pinned to the floor, he walked back over to me. Put his firm black boot against my face and spanked me. Hard.

I could feel the leftover burn from where his hand had struck me, and I was sure that there was a large red handprint beginning to form. I loved it when he marked his property.

Soon he began lifting my body into the air by tightening the ropes. Once my 4'11 body was suspended, he walked over to make sure that his cock would be perfect set with my mouth.

Hmm, it seemed as though I was going to get ruthlessly face fucked today... and I could not have been more excited.

My legs were spread a few feet apart in the air, giving him easy access to all of my holes. He was fully prepared to use all three of my holes to jerk his cock off. I was ready to serve my purpose.

He walked back over with a whip in one hand, and a dildo on a stick in the other. Without uttering a word, he forced the dildo into my mouth. He fucked my mouth with it until he saw the visible tears coming out of my eyes and my struggle for air. He then ripped it out of my mouth and grinned. He slapped my pink cheeks with the hard cock and determined that it was wet enough to be forced into my ass. He then spread my ass cheeks with his hands and gave my dripping pussy a few harsh slaps.

"My, oh my sweetheart, you're dripping for me... being Master's cock slave is a hard job..."

He then eased the eight-inch cock on the stick into my ass, as I writhed in both pain and pure ecstasy. He gave it a few small thrusts further into me, and I let out a few small screeches of pain. My ass felt so full, and it felt amazing.

Master gave the cock one more shove into my ass and made sure that all eight inches were engulfed inside of me. He then left it there and ordered me to not let it fall out. That would not be too hard, I thought... my ass was very tight. However, the 3-foot stick made that task a bit more challenging.

He then stepped back and gave me a spin. I spun there like a carnival ride that you would go to as a child. However, this time, my hole was filled and my eyes were rolling back into my head. I could feel my pussy juices beginning to drip down my back and down my stomach.

The spit from my face was beginning to drip down into my nose and over my eyes which made it rather difficult to see what Master had in store for me next... maybe that was a good thing.

All of a sudden, I felt the stiff leather flogger whirling through the air ready to strike my pale skin. It struck and send a million small lightning bolts of pain pulsing throughout my body. I smiled. It felt amazing.

Again, and again, it struck my back. It then moved towards my front and struck me over and over again on my stomach and breasts.

"I was such a good pain slut," I thought to myself. The feeling of red welts and bruises appearing all over my skin was euphoric. I adored this feeling, it made me complete.

Master then began to unzip his pants. Hell yes, I thought. Thank goodness, I needed his cock. I needed to cum... my pussy was begging for that.

He suddenly, and brutally, grasped my red welt covered hips and shoved his large hard cock into my mouth. He used the leverage that he could to force his whole cock into my mouth so that my eyes were hitting his balls. He signed out in relief and pleasure, which made me even more hungry for his cock.

He fucked my mouth brutally, and as I struggled to breathe, I also was focused on the large cock in my ass not falling out with the forceful thrusts of his body into mine.

Over and over he pulled his cock out of my mouth and stepped back to watch the sight of me gasping for air, and occasionally, puke and spit rolling down my face. I couldn't see, and I couldn't breathe through my nose.

When his cock was in my mouth, fucking me, I could feel the veins in my neck begin to pop out and my heart race quicker because I couldn't breathe any other way. I loved this feeling, and I trusted Master. This situation would be terrifying had I not trusted him. I knew he had my best interest at heart, and that he enjoyed using me like this, so I swallowed my discomfort and pushed on.

A few moments later, he pulled his cock out of my mouth again, and he walked away. At this point, the blood was rushing to my head and I was losing sight (both literally and figuratively) of reality. A few moments later, he returned with another large cock on a stick and this time, he forced this one into my pussy.

He grabbed onto both of the wooden sticks as I let out a scream of pleasure and began to fuck me with both at once. I was in heaven. Almost instantly, I could feel my muscles contracting and my mind going blank. I needed to cum, and so I begged and begged. He finally let me, and all at once, I let go. My mind went blank, like a good little slut. My pussy and my ass were both pulsing, and I could feel the oncoming wetness appearing in my pussy too.

He gave my ass and pussy a few more slaps and praised me for being such a good cock whore.

Again, he grasped my neck from behind and shoved his cock into my mouth. He wanted to cum, and I knew it. He was fucking my throat harder and deeper than ever before, and I could not control my body. I hung there limp and shaking as he fucked me until he finally came all inside my mouth and let out a cry of pleasure.

I swallowed his cum first, and then came up for air... I had served my purpose. As he gave me a kiss on my hip and stroked my bruised ass, he thanked me and told me I was a good little whore for him.

I smiled, knowing that I would be rewarded next time Master used my holes. However, at this moment, I relished in the pure bliss that had been forced upon me through cumming and his cock.

It felt so right... so painful, yet so right and so perfect.

He gently lowered me down, and I laid there with bloody ankles from where the rope had rubbed my skin raw, and a mixture of cum, spit, and puke all over my face. Master came over and rubbed my face clean as I was still panting in an effort to breathe deeply. He untied my ankles and cleaned my cuts. I laid there in heaven as a used slut.

After a few more minutes of laying on the hardwood floor, he picked me up and carried me to our bed. This was our first night under our contract... which meant I would be used just like this in the morning... and I nearly couldn't handle the anticipation.

As I cuddled up to him and closed my eyes, he ran his fingers down my back and told me to get ready for what was to come tomorrow.

My pussy tightened, and I could feel myself becoming wet again.

"Goodnight my little baby girl and cock slut," he whispered in my ear as he kissed my forehead and closed his eyes beside me.