The Long Awaited Vacation - Day 07

Story Info
Steve’s fiancé gets in the action, Heather calls the shots.
2.9k words
3.88
5.2k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/20/2022
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Seven

Today was our last day at the resort. We spent the day with Bob and Sylvia, just hanging out laying on the beach and having a good time.

There seemed to be a little change in Sylvia's attitude towards us as she seemed very timid and scared. Her and Heather went off to have a talk and returned holding hands.

Heather tells me that everything is ok, and Sylvia understands what we were worried about, and she had one last day to spend with us and let's make it a good one. Then I tell her that I just found out they live a little less than an hour away from us so maybe we can still hang out from time to time.

That really perked Sylvia up and Heather said, "As friends.... Best friends, not as lovers!"

Sylvia in a squeaky voice said, "Except maybe birthdays." Smacks Heather on the ass and winks at me. Bob had a business meeting to attend that evening that required his wife to be there too. Come to find out Bob was well off financially and a big shot in real estate.

Heather and I decided that was probably best and we would enjoy our last night here on the resort alone. We had a very romantic private dinner served to us on the beach.

We took a good long walk and spoke about the events of the week. We both felt that everything that had happen renewed our love and strengthen our bond.

We decided to go do some dancing, and the club was crazy crowded. We couldn't even get a seat. We ordered 2 shots and a mixed drink for each of us. Then we started dancing.

Heather wearing another mid-thigh dress like the other one she wore dancing, under she had on her garter and stockings, matching bra, and panties. As we dance and drink, we start getting drunker and loosen up a bit. My hands are roaming as are Heathers. She kisses me deeply and says, "I've never fucked you on a dance floor, maybe we can sneak over in the darker area and take care of that."

She reaches down and undone my zipper pulling my rock-hard dick out. We are still in the well lite area of the dance floor and I'm sure a few people saw this.

As we are dancing and grinding our way over to the darker area we literally bump right into Steve and his fiancé. We stopped moving but kept dancing as Heather's ass is rubbing against my dick with it up under her dress like she had Steve a few nights earlier. Steven was behind his lady friend, who had no clue who we were or so we thought. The two of them kept dancing with the girls facing each other maybe a foot apart.

Not sure if someone bumped them or what but they pushed into Heather, and we all kept dancing. Now Heather has me against her ass, this hot little brunette pressing against her and Steve behind his fiancé.

When they were pushed together Heather instinctively put her hands up on the ladies' shoulders and this lady put hers on Heather's waist. They just acted like no big deal and kept dancing together.

Each had one of their legs in between the others leg and were grinding on each other thighs. I though hmm wonder how this is going to end.

Steve's fiancé then grabbed Heather and spun her around, so she was now pressing her ass against me and Heathers ass up against Steve. This is when she realizes my dick is out.

She reaches back and takes a hold of it and continues to grind on me while squeezing and stroking my dick. I can see that Heather knows what is going on, because both of this ladies' hands were behind her back massaging my dick.

I noticed that Heather had move her hands behind her back and only guessed that she was doing the same to Steve. This lady lays her head back and tells me in my ear, "My name is Susan, I want you to fuck me right here in front of my fiancé." I wasn't sure what to do, but then Susan pulls her dress up and takes her panties off right there. She hands them to Heather and spins around to face me.

Susan raised one leg up around my waist and I squat down a bit to line myself up with her. I look at Heather and I can tell she is frantically working on Steve's dick with her hand.

From a distance it looks as though we are all jus dirty dancing. I enter Susan and lift her up off the ground from the force of my dick going into her tight pussy. She moans and scratches the hell out of my neck holding herself up.

I sit her back down so one leg is on the ground and the other wrapped around my waist. Her eyes are rolling in the back of her head, she reaches down and pull out one of her tits and draws my head down to it.

Bending down like this made my dick come out of her and she whippers like I took her toy away. I spin her around and move her right up against Heather. Heather reaches around her and grabs my dick and guides it back into her but keeps her hand on Susan's ass.

Heather leans in kisses her and says your boyfriend has already fucked me this week so now it's my husband's turn to fuck you. He is going to take your ass in about two minutes.

Heather with her hand still on Susan's ass moves down to start playing with her asshole. Meanwhile I notice that Steve is no longer grinding against Heathers back side.

I say, "what happened there?" Pointing to Steve. She says, "He came in my hand, and I told him that was all he got tonight, but he was going to stand there and watch you fuck his girl!"

Heather pulls my dick out of her pussy, makes her lean forward and spreads her ass cheeks. She asks Susan, "Have you ever had a dick in your ass before? Just relax and it will be easier for you."

Susan didn't respond, just looked into Heather's eyes with fear. She wanted to keep fucking but wasn't sure about her virgin ass being taken here on a dance floor.

My cock was now lined up and ready to go, Heather seemed to be doing this as some form of punishment weather Susan's or Steve's I wasn't sure. I thought that neither one has done anything wrong to us, we started this whole affair.

I eased the head of my dick into Susan's ass, as I did, she stood straight up and tighten her ass cheeks. I told her, "Relax, I promise I will be easy and gentle with you, if you play with your clit while I'm fucking your ass it will be much nicer for you." She says to me, "Your wife's fingers a buried in my pussy and Steve is just standing there watching."

I told her about Steve dancing with Heather and getting a blowjob and the long night of sex we all had. This seemed to turn her on as well as piss her off. She says that he told her before he fucked her on their balcony. Before I knew it, she was pushing her ass back into me, looking straight at Steve, saying, "If you can fuck her then I can fuck him. His dick is a lot fatter than yours anyway, you have never been able to fil me up this way."

This seemed to make him mad and next thing I know he has Heathers dress pulled up around her waist, panties to the side, leans her forward a bit and drives into her balls deep.

Heather just smiles, looks at Susan and I and says, "I own both of these dicks." She stays pressed up against Susan playing with her pussy while I am fucking her long and slow in the ass.

Steve on the other hand is trying his best to grudge fuck Heather. She grabs Susan's hand and puts it between her legs saying to her, "You will be the one to get me off, rub my clit, feel your man's cock plow in and out of me." Steve cums deep inside of Heather and is so mad that he leaves the dance floor.

The three of us continue dancing as if nothing has happened and my dick is still slowly moving in and out of Susan's ass. She is moaning and her hips racing back and forth impaling herself on my dick on the backward motion and Heathers finger on the forward motion.

She starts to cum and her whole body convulsed in orgasm. Heather says, "you're not done until you get me off so you better start." I'm still pacing myself as we are now in the dark corner and have managed to find a spot behind a giant speaker where we couldn't be seen.

I bend Susan forward grab her hips we fall to our knees and I start slamming my cock into her ass. She is screaming in pleasure; Heather pulls up her dress and takes off her panties and raises a leg up so Susan can bury her face in her pussy.

Being right behind a speaker no one can hear us or see us. Heather starts to cum first and grabs a handful of her hair and grinds her pussy into her face. Susan is getting Steve's cum and Heathers juices all at once.

I squeezed Susan's hips tight and start to slam into her tight little ass as hard as I can. This causes Susan to cum again and she passes out. I am now holding her up while slamming her ass and Heather pulls her head up by her hair and smacks her. She wakes up just as I explode.

Susan whimpers to us both, "That was the best sex I've ever had, I don't know how I can ever go back to plain sex again after that." Heather tells her, "You're not done, you have to clean my husband's dick off with your mouth and get him hard again so he can fuck me."

Susan now looks terrified yet again. She says, "you mean you want me to suck him after he has been....in my ass. That's so dirty, please I can't do that."

Heather just gives her a look and helps her off my dick. She spins her around and pushes ever so lightly on her head as Susan is on her knees in front of me.

Face to face with my softening dick that had just been buried deep in her ass, feeling my cum start to ooze out of her, she takes my dick by the base and with a tear in her eye engulfs it.

She sucks me long and slow; I can feel her swallow each time my dick gets to the back of her throat. Once I return to full hardness, she was basically throat fucking me and I ended up coming down her throat. She continues to suck me maintaining my hardness the whole time.

She finally stands up and ask us both, "Can I go find Steve now, I'm worried about him. He told me everything the other night before we watched you guys from the balcony." She looked defeated and embarrassed.

She continued, "That is why when I saw y'all I made sure we all bumped into each other. Steve has always been so plain in bed, and I didn't want to be stuck with that forever. You guys did me a big favor here this week."

Heather said to her, "You can go after my husband cums inside me, I want to make love to him on the crowded dance floor and your job will be to make sure we don't get caught by dancing with us."

We all agreed, and Susan got behind Heather with me in front of her. We went from behind the speaker back onto the dance floor. We were all three dancing and Susan's hand was around Heather on my dick keeping my dick hard for her.

Susan slowly pulls the front of Heather dress up and guides my dick into her pussy. Heathers legs are together, mine spread apart wide so I'm shorter and able to get inside her from this position.

We dance together letting the rhythm of the music dictate our pace. We are kissing each other deeply and Susan is just pressing up against Heather from behind with her hands on Heathers hips.

After at least 20 minutes like this Heather realizes that after 2 nuts, it was going to take me a while. She Grabs Susan's hand off her right hip and pulls it down onto her clit. Susan starts making little circles with her finger on Heather while she moves her left hand to Heathers breast.

Heather has one arm around my neck and reaches behind her and under Susan's dress and starts playing with her pussy. She lays her head back on Susan's shoulder and they kiss deeply.

The sight of this and Heather starting to squeeze her legs together tightly made me start to cum. Susan came at the same time with Heather just a moment behind us.

After a few moments to recover, my dick slides right out of Heather's pussy and the three of us leave the club. Once outside Susan and Heather hug one another, Heather telling her, "Good luck with Steve, as long as you two are always open and honest, do things together then everything will work out."

Steve is sitting there on a bench; he stands up walks over and takes Susan around the waist and they walk off. Heather and I return to our room for the night.

When we returned to our room, we made a few drinks and went out on the balcony. Bob and Sylvia were sitting there, they had been waiting on us. Bob had just closed a deal that would make him a lot of money in equestrian properties and had an offer for Heather and me to partner with him and manage it.

Sylvia looked marvelous in her evening gown. I couldn't believe this elegant looking lady was taking my dick in every hole just the other night. Sylvia says that Bob knows everything and if she promises to only be with Heather and I, that no one in his business finds out that he is completely ok with it.

To test this I tell her, "Ok then my little whore, get over here and start sucking my dick, and play with Heathers pussy while we talk business with Bob." She looks at Heather. Heather nods her head yes and she climbs over the balcony railing pulls out my dick and starts sucking right there while Bob and Heather talk business.

Sylvia on her knees in front of me, wearing a beautiful evening gown with my dick in her mouth. She is staring up at me with these big blue eyes. As she goes down and I feel my dick at the back of her throat I say to her, "Swallow". She soon gets the idea and at the bottom of each stroke she swallows. Before long she swallows the head of my dick down her throat.

She gagged and pulled off it the first time, a string of saliva hanging from her mouth to my dick as she says, "Sorry master, please be patient with me. I will get you cock down my throat eventually."

She puts it back in her mouth and continues the motion up and down swallow, up then down...swallow. After a few more gags she finally gets it down her throat and manages to keep it there for several stokes before pulling off for a breath.

Then right back down on it. She picks up speed and I am now busting a nut straight down her throat. She swallows and pulls off asking, "Does master want me to stop or continue?" I tell her to pull her dress up and ride me nice and slow. Heather nods her approval and now she has her evening gown high around her waist slowly riding me and shivering each time she pushes down on me.

Bob finally makes a comment about the sex, saying "Man I miss those days". Him and Heather sit quietly watching us. Heather asks if she can do anything for Bob, he says, "just be nice to my wife."

Sylvia, now laying against me slowly moving her pussy back and forth on my hard dick puts her mouth to my ear so Heather and Bob can't see. She whispers in my ear as she cums, "I do love you....... Fucking me master".

My dick pressed deep into her with her cervix grinding against the head of my dick and her biting my ear after whispering in it makes me explode deep inside her.

I never told Heather what she said, and I think the pause was because she really was getting feelings for me. Heather and Sylvia remained best friends once we were all home.

Bob and I continued to shoot clays together and the girls would shop. We would see them about once a month and Heather did manage all his horse properties for him.

Maybe once or twice a year we would fool around together but nothing like at the resort. Heather and I started to have a more exciting sexual relationship with more passion and spontaneity but never allowed anyone else into it beside Sylvia, and as the years went on that became less and less.