The Long Awaited Vacation - Day 06

Story Info
Heather takes charge.
1.9k words
4.57
6.8k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/20/2022
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day six

The next day we all slept right through breakfast. Once awake nothing was said I could tell both the ladies were very sore and would need a break for some time.

We all got in the shower together. We hardly spoke at first and Heather wrapped her arms around me kissed me deeply. She tells me, "Last night was amazing, I don't think I've ever cum so much in my life."

Sylvia looked like she had a lot on her mind and a very confused look on her face. Heather asks her if she was ok. Sylvia said, "My ass and pussy are really sore, but I want it all over again!" "Well, the week isn't over yet!" Says Heather.

With that Heather pulled Sylvia to her in a warm embrace, kissing her while grabbing a handful of ass with one hand and tit with the other. They decided then they needed a spa day to recover so they could continue the extra-curricular activities.

Sylvia saw my dick growing at the sight of them two and asked Heather if she could please take care of that for me. Heather said "Be my guest, but that big thing isn't coming anywhere near my pussy for a while! I'm lucky I can walk right now."

With that Sylvia goes down and starts sucking me all the way hard in the shower. Heather is leaning against the wall under the hot water relaxing and enjoying the show.

"I really want to fuck you again; I want it right now!" said Sylvia. "You better take advantage of her ass while she is around to give it to you." Says Heather, "Because you know that fat cock isn't going in my ass at home!"

Sylvia pulls my dick from her mouth and tells Heather, "We will have you taking it in the ass before you know it, done right it's the best orgasm you'll ever have."

Sylvia stands up and says, "The ass needs to be primed and warmed up. You must get excited before you start, and don't forget to play with the pussy at the same time." With that I raised Sylvia's leg up, so she is standing on one leg with the other over my arm. She reaches down and guide me into her.

Her pussy was still swollen and even tighter this morning. She lets out a deep moan and says with a shaky voice, "Please be easy, it hurts already." I ask if she wants to stop and she pulls me in for a deep kiss saying, "please don't ever stop fucking me. My pussy is yours and it will get use to you the more you use it."

Heather kisses me and gets out of the shower, returning with lube. She gets a generous hand full, pulling my cock out of Sylvia rubs it all over her pussy, ass, and my dick. Then guides me back into Sylvia's tight swollen pussy.

As Sylvia starts to get close to her first orgasm she tells Heather, "This is when you want a finger or two up your ass. It will help stretch it a little and get it ready for his dick." I reach down with the arm that is holding her leg up and slide two fingers knuckle deep into her ass.

Moaning loudly "Oh my god yes that's it.... don't stop.....please fuck me harder.....faster....oh god yeeeesssss!" Heather says, "Oh that must have been a great orgasm, it sure sounded good!" She was unknowingly playing with herself while watching us.

Sylvia turns around removing my dick in the process and presents her ass to me. She has her face and chest pressed against the wall with her back arched out and her hands holding her ass opened.

I line it up and press into her about halfway. She moans and presses back against me until I'm balls deep in her ass. We fucked like this for another 20 minutes until I pulled out and she got down on her knees taking my dick straight into her mouth swallowing my cum.

We get out of the shower, and all get dressed, Sylvia heads next door to get her things and some fresh clothes. Heather just looks at me, "Don't ever expect me to pull that dick out of my ass and put it straight into my mouth." I laugh loudly, "So you're saying it might get to go in your ass someday." "Hmmmm" she says, and we head out.

We gather up Bob and Sylvia and headed to the restaurant for lunch. As we are sitting there Steve comes over and tells us that his fiancée is going to be joining him to try to work things out.

He asked us to please not mention a word about anything that he really wanted this to work even though she had called it off once already.

Heather and Sylvia decided they were going to have a spa day so Bob and I were on our own. Bob and I went clay pigeon shooting and played a round of golf. After which we both took naps.

When Heather came in, she looked amazing. She was completely refreshed and seemed kind of excited. She tells me all about the day she and Sylvia had.

They started with manicures and pedicures. I laughed when she said they each got facials. Heather gave me a dirty look saying, "not that kind."

She said they had full body deep tissue massage from two nice young men. These guys offered to give them each a happy ending, but they denied the offer. Heather tells me that I need to be careful with Sylvia. I'm the first man she has been with in 15 years and Heather says she believes she is starting to have feelings.

Heather tells me they asked for privacy instead of the happy endings and Sylvia took care of her. The whole time she was talking about me. She said she started with gentle kisses and massaging her clit. Sylvia then started sucking her nipples into her mouth and work her way down to eating her out.

She started rimming her ass and then before she knew it she had two fingers knuckle deep in Heathers ass while sucking her clit. Heather tells me that was the most intense orgasm she has ever had. She just worries because Sylvia is so intent on pleasing me that she worries she won't be able to cut it off and remain friends.

When we all meet back up for dinner, I didn't hardly recognize Sylvia. She had dyed her hair and looked at least 20 years younger. Heather and she could pass as sisters at this point.

Dinner was great and Bob asked if we would like to go dancing again. He was feeling youthful and wanted to show off his ball room dancing skills.

At the club we ran into Steve and his fiancé. It was awkward but we did as he asked and acted like we didn't know him. Bob had the ladies spinning around the dance floor like a pro, it was oldies night, and he could swing dance like he was born to do just that.

At one point he even danced with Steve's fiancé. Steve looked extremely nervous the whole time.

Heather walked up to him and told him to have her out on the balcony at midnight to enjoy a show or she would tell her everything. She was just teasing of course but Steve didn't know that.

That night we retired early. Heather and I feel asleep on the couch around 10, About 1215 she woke up and thought to look outside to see if Steve really had her out there.

Boy did he ever. He had her completely naked holding her legs over his elbows with her ass pressed hard against the railing as he fucked her for all he was worth.

Heather woke me up and we went outside to find Sylvia there watching and masturbating herself. We just stood and watched for a few minutes then Heather started to rub my crotch and grind her ass against me.

Before we knew it, she was naked bent over the railing while I plowed into her from behind. Sylvia had joined us on our balcony and was rubbing Heather's clit for her as we fucked.

I noticed the Steve had finished and the two of them stood at their railing naked staring at us. Sylvia was now sitting on the ground with her head between our legs rubbing my balls and licking Heather's clit. I was certain Heather was staring straight at Steve and his fiancé and she began to cum.

As she did, she yelled out' "oh god yes Steve fuck me." I laughed and pumped a few more hard times as I came inside my wife. Sylvia pulled me out of Heather and started sucking me.

We move to the lounge chairs as we noticed Steve heading inside his room. Sylvia insisted on giving Heather a demonstration on taking it in the ass and Heather looked at me and without saying a word I knew what she meant.

Or at least I thought I did. I figured she was talking about Sylvia wanting to make sure I was pleased by forcing Heather to take it in the ass. I wasn't sure if Heather wanted me to be ruff with her so she would back off a little or what.

I grabbed the lube and liberally spread it on my dick and Sylvia's ass. I held her legs high and said to her, "You've been teasing me with this thing all week, if it's truly mine as you say then I'll take it the way I want it."

With that I lined my dick up with her ass hole and sunk it in balls deep in one smooth complete stroke. Sylvia screamed in pain and ecstasy. Instead of turning her off to the idea with me this had the opposite effect.

"Oh yes, master this ass belongs to you. Have I been a bad girl? Oh god it hurts! Are you punishing me? Oh my god yes master please just don't stop; I deserve this! You deserve it. It's yours any time or place you want it." Says Sylvia.

Heather rolled her eyes and was getting tired of hearing this, so she sat straight on her face and started grinding her pussy into Sylvia's mouth. She tells her in a deep moaning voice, "Your being punished for not acknowledging that even if MY HUSBAND owns you, that I own him and his big fat cock that you're falling in love with belongs to me. You can do whatever he tells you, but you must ask my permission first!"

She asked Sylvia if she understands what she has been told. Sylvia groans "Yes mistress" and continues to lick Heather's pussy. The motion of me slowly but forcefully slamming my dick in her ass and her tongue sticking out to lick Heather caused us to all cum at the same time.

When we were done, Sylvia says "I'm sorry if I was taking over, I just like to please my man and Tom is the first one I've been with since Bob couldn't anymore. I will know and understand my place, please don't hate me I love you both and want to be best friends."

Heather hugs her and tells her, "We are best friends, and nothing will change that, but Tom is mine and I only loan him to you. When we leave here it will probably never happen again."