The Long Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come now," she said. "I'm not so bad, yknow." She eyed him up and down sympathetically. "You see, I've actually had a reeeeeeeally long day, and I'm just so tense, you wouldn't even believe it." He felt one of her ams extend further still, and it stretched up behind his back, her fingers sliding up over his neck and atop his bald scalp. "I could see about letting you go, even. If you wanna help me relax, that is."

She looked deep into his eyes, her torso stretching up into the air so her head was almost a foot above his own.

"So whaddaya say, champ?" she whispered. "I get off, you get off?"

He gazed back into her eyes, feeling her tighten her grip around him, her hips practically grinding against his own. He couldn't explain why this was working for him, but he couldn't deny that it was. His mouth dry, he spoke up.

"You.. you serious?" he asked quietly.

She smiled calmly, stroking his head for a moment, before she giggled. "Haha! No. You're all bloody and stuff, and you said mean things to me. I think you're gross!" She winked at him. "Love that you were down, but no. I'm sending you back to jail tonight."

His face twisted back into pure rage. "You FREAK BITCH!" he spat. "I'M GONNA FUCKIN K--FFF, MMPPPHH!"

"Shhhhh," she cooed, as the hand on his head stretched up over his eyes and into his mouth, slipping in easily to stop him from talking. "Eeeeaaasy big guy, it was just a little joke!" She saw the alley illuminate with red and blue as flashing lights rounded the corner a few dozen yards away. "Besides, there's seriously, like, no privacy here." Her other arm extended, continuing on from it's coil around his pinned left side, out into the street, stretching out into the open to flag down the cop. She retracted as she heard the police car accelerate towards the alley, seeing her signal. Slowly, she also slowly unwrapped her torso from around the squirming man, still trying to scream expletives at her through his gagged lips.

"Come on, let's go." she said as she pulled him in front of her body again, walking him towards the street where the cop car had come to a stop. She handed him over to the grateful officer, who cuffed him as she retracted all her limbs and removed her hand from his mouth. The man screamed all sorts of threats at her as the cop led him towards the back of his cruiser, pushing his head down to get him inside and closing the door. Grace hardly took any mind as she wiped her hand off on her suit's pants leg, replaying the takedown in her head.

"Couldn't have done it without ya, Longella." the cop said graciously, walking back towards her. "You gonna stick around for the papers?"

She looked back up at him, snapping back to the moment. "Uh, I, no, I don't think so. Not this time, I've gotta go."

The cop nodded. "No problem. We'll give you your credit. You just helped us grab our most dangerous guy in months. I'll give my word to City Hall personally."

Grace smiled. "Always happy to help," she said, looking back into his eyes in acknowledgment, "but I would really appreciate that, sir."

He smiled back. "Least I could do. Stay safe out there, kiddo."

They turned away from one another, and Grace leapt into a sprint, covering ground as quickly as she had on the way there, if not faster. Her body felt even less restrained than before. Her head was spinning. That felt... unbelievable. Not just the takedown, but the way she did it. Her confidence, her power, even the way the guy had responded to her fake come on. She recalled how she had paused when he asked if she was serious, how in that moment, it was actually exactly what her body had wanted her to do. But it hadn't wanted to do it with him.

She shot across town, her belly warm and her heart pounding, leaping from street level to increasingly lofty rooftops until she was once again striding across the skyline, leaping so far that she nearly overshot entire buildings on her way home. As she approached her building, she jumped so hastily for her own fire escape that she had to stretch one arm into her apartment window and hook around the window frame to keep her from completely overshooting her own home. Retracting her arm, she launched herself through her window with ease, tucking and rolling into a somersault before coming to rest on her kitchen floor. Her arms and legs splayed out on the ground, as if she was going to make a snow angel inside her house, and she took a few seconds to catch her breath. But as she laid there on the ground, heart thumping, the wildfire that had caught inside her body did not die down at all. It raged, all of her body beckoning her, begging her to release what seemed like infinite potential energy that had built up from all the physical and mental stimulation she'd allowed herself to indulge in.

She grasped desperately at the neck of her suit, pulling it wide with both arms and hastily down over her chest, freeing her sweat-shiny chest and bra from it's clutches. She attempted to pull it down over her hips and legs, but as she shifted her hips back and forth to ease her disrobing, something in her snapped. With a deep, husky groan, she felt her body's patience break, and every bit of her exploded outwards at once. Her hands each shot in different directions across her apartment, abandoning her suit halfway down her thighs as her legs began to stream outwards. Her back, sticky with perspiration, caught on the hardwood floor, locking it in place as her lower torso extended along the ground into the space. Her subconsciously pulsing hips pushed along the ground, her posterior's sliding eased by the half removed underwear she desperately wished she didn't have on at the moment. She tried to guide her hands back to herself as they coursed through the apartment, under tables and around chairs, but she didn't dare try to stop them from stretching. Her body was on its own course, now. It had to stretch. It needed to stretch. It needed to be taken, to be dominated, to have somebody witness its glory and power.

She thought about her civilian crush, about how she wished she'd knocked on his window, beckoned her to open it, how she would have slipped in and given him a superheroine fantasy he'd never forget. He could have tugged at her, her willing body submitting to his strong arms' intentions, his firmness juxtaposed by her pliability, every millimeter of her protracted physique soft as putty and half as resistant.

Her arms circled back around the apartment floor as her neck slowly traveled along the ground, her lips gasping and twitching beneath the eye mask she hadn't bothered to take off. She felt her hands bump into her elongating legs one by one, those lower limbs corkscrewing around one another and twisting in a lengthening braid through what she assumed was her bedroom across the apartment. The strap of her bra dug deep into her soft back as she continued to throw her chest forward rhythmically, feeling her engorging breasts pressing firmly against their constraints. She hadn't really gotten the hang of the conscious expansion of those assets just yet, it had just been a novel discovery one evening in the past, but right now she felt them bursting outwards again and again, spilling out over their cups.

Her caramel toned stranger, she thought, would push her onto the bed, as she coiled her legs around his own. She would do things to him in that bed no other woman could, and make her body do things that it had never done before, didn't know it could do. She wanted him. She wanted him alone. In between her legs, in her mouth, his hot skin under yards and yards of her own, tying herself in knots around him like twine, restraining herself to let him explore her body, her powers.

Her hands traveled up her extending legs, away from her rapidly distancing feet, towards her hips, which were closed tight by the taut braid of her thighs. Her fingers interlocked, and as they reached her waist, they pressed roughly into the extremely narrow opening, her forearms not so much muscling into herself as they were simply continuing to force themselves to stretch, brute forcing their entry by virtue of the only thing she wanted her body to do in the moment, to get as long as it could. She had been pretty long before, at her longest she had stretched up eight stories in an attempt to rescue a child from a building fire, but that had been strenuous, and she found it hard to keep that length in that stressful situation. She knew that right now, she was blowing that length away with the combined extension of all her limbs, as her legs piled up in a corner, still twisting, still coiling. She may have even tried to guess just how long she was, if at that very moment, her clasped hands hadn't broken through the tight seal of her hips, her sex giving way and stretching to hungrily swallow its sudden and aggressive caller.

She cried out as she felt herself extend up through her long torso, which now looped around the kitchen floor in endless S-curves, into the front room, where her now-under-assault hips sat near her front door. She gasped, her world going white as she felt her hands push deeper and deeper into her torso, her internal walls stretching up into herself along with them, nerves pulling and twisting in ways she couldn't fathom. Her raspy breath shot in and out of her seven foot long neck as she continued to delve deeper and deeper, while twin arms continued to stream in through her lips endlessly, like the moment when a partner would first enter her, but neverending, infinite, never losing it's overwhelming assault of sudden ecstasy.

In her mind's eye, her companion thrust into her again and again, as she streamed around the room ceaselessly, piling up around him and whispering into his ear about how much she needed him, how badly she wanted this, and looking deep into his eyes to see them saying the exact same thing right back. She climaxed, and as that climax fell, her long frame still extending and distending, another climax rose. Then another, and another, and another, and another...

"Yeah, I'm alright mom, just another long day."

Zain climbed the steps of the subway station and rose to street level to a pink-orange sky, the sun already far beneath the brick and stone horizons of his neighborhood. He rubbed the back of his hand against his eye, slightly bloodshot from another hard day's work of staring at screens and screening phone calls. His mother on the other line had once again been giving him a hard time about how he worked too hard, and how he could always go work for his brother downstate instead. He waved away the questions, wanting to talk about anything but work.

"Anyway, miss you guys, you should come visit soon. Just let me know when you have a spare week and I'll buy your ticket. Okay, love you ammi." He pulled his phone back down from his ear, slipped his headphones in, and put on some music for the rest of his walk home. Tonight was going to be a lazy Friday, he'd decided, maybe some TV and a couple drinks on the couch. He'd earned a little bit of R&R.

Above him, a shadowy figure slinked over the rooftops, watching him make his way home. It oozed around vents, slinked under ducts, and crawled along ledges as it stalked him. It's silhouette warped and reformed with consummate ease wherever necessary, and sometimes when it wasn't. Grace smiled as she stretched through a tight gap between a small water tower's legs, going out of her way, slipping and twisting between the metal rods when it would have been far simpler to stroll directly past. Simple wasn't as fun, though, and her body hummed and buzzed with anticipation for tonight's plan.

Since she'd spotted him the other night, she'd spent nearly all her non-crime-fighting time formulating the best way to introduce herself to the handsome commuter. "Nearly" meaning that she'd also spent a little time in front of her mirrors, practicing her stretches, tweaking her mimics, and honing her more expansive abilities. It had become so much easier since that night, when she'd realized her little trick to loosening her body up exponentially, allowing her powers to flow freely and unrestrained. Even her crime-fighting had kicked up a few notches, Longella embracing her libidinous side a little more with every takedown and capture. She'd watched as criminals ogled her somewhat fine-tuned form, coming face to face with noticeably enhanced assets as they waited for the paddy wagon restrained by yards of her warm limbs, sometimes discarding the very notion of coyness and giving them a little show of her expansive abilities right before their eyes. She'd sauntered away from one young arresting officer a little more mischievously than she normally might have, feeling his eyes follow her, swishing her gently swollen rear from side to side hypnotically as she left the scene, before turning, winking at him playfully, and stretching up and away into the night. That whole week, she'd felt liberated, unchained, all further boosted by the Chief personally showing up to one of her busts to tell her the mayor was interested in a meeting next week. She was a young and stunning heroine with infinite potential and nowhere to go but up, and she was having a blast and a half getting there.

Tonight, though, she'd taken the night off crime fighting duty for a very personal project. A hero as bold and brash as herself couldn't be afraid to take risks, and what could be more risky than approaching a civ for what she wanted? So much could go wrong. Her mask could slip off, threatening her secret identity. He could be into her body but not her powers, he could see them as a turnoff. And perhaps most devastatingly, he still could have a girlfriend. She wasn't sure about that yet, all she knew was that they shared a mutual attraction, confirmed by what she'd overheard him saying the other night. At this point, with how badly she needed this, that was more than enough to act.

The block he was coming up on was the action block, the one where she would put the plan in motion. With a flourish, she took two steps and dove from roof to roof, onto the building where she'd make her move. Jogging over to the far side, she scanned her surroundings for any windows with watchful eyes, before dropping her backpack and stripping out of her suit, leaving her only in the outfit of choice for phase one. She ran her hands through her hair roughly, screwing up the previously neat shoulder length strands, before producing a ballcap from her bag and placing it on her head. Peeking back over the street-facing edge of the building once more, she saw her mark approaching the alley. With a deep breath, she centered herself, rehearsing her lines internally one last time, before turning and leaping off the roof towards the alley below.

Zain was scrolling through his food delivery app of choice when he saw the woman out of the corner of his eye. She was emerging from the alleyway, arms crossed over her pink athletic top and head swiveling from left to right. Her deep blue eyes conveyed no small amount of fear, and her golden hair was tousled and messy under her ballcap. She looked like something, or somebody, had shaken her up pretty badly. Zain pulled his earbuds out and approached slowly.

"Miss... hey, you okay miss?" he asked cautiously. He didn't want to approach too quickly or closely, whatever had happened had clearly freaked her out pretty badly. She glanced up at him and gasped, before putting one hand over her heart, her eyes blinking rapidly as if trying to hold back tears.

"I... my..." she said timidly, her voice high pitched and nearly whispering. "I was out for, for a run... and this man, in a black jacket and gloves, he grabbed me, pulled me into the a-alley..."

Zain frowned and came a step closer. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" he asked with true concern in his voice, scanning her for bruises or blood. She looked totally unharmed, but he needed to know who to call.

"N-no," she said, shaking her head and taking a deep breath to compose herself. "I got away, but I, I dropped my phone... back there, and I, I need it for work, but I don't know if, if he has it-"

"Hey, hey, it's okay, you're okay now, alright?" Zain said in his best effort to comfort her. "Did he run away? Is he still down there?"

She shook her head. "No he's gone, but I don't want to... I'm scared to go back down there, but my phone... I couldn't see it, i-it has this dark grey case..."

He shook his head. "No, don't move, stay right here, okay? I'm gonna look for your phone for you. Come here, stand under the streetlight and I'll be back in a minute, okay?" Without waiting for a response, he started down the alley, his eyes darting from side to side in the dark alley. As he took a few steps into the shadowy corridor, the woman behind him tiptoed behind the wall, putting her out of sight, before her body elongated upwards towards the sky.

Grace climbed up the fire escape one floor at a time, her long body using the wrought iron staircase like an exaggerated ladder as she hustled to the roof with a smile. Damn, he was actually pretty heroic himself, she thought as she hopped up and over the top lip of the building, retracting her body and stripping off her pink athletic top, and cap. She ran up to her suit, hastily stepping into it and slipping on her eye mask while putting the discarded clothing items in her bag. She felt bad feeding him a story like that, but it was the only way this was going to appear natural. Pulling her hair back into a small ponytail, she grabbed her phone from her bag, and burst into a sprint towards the other street-facing side of the roof, snaking her neck out quickly to check on his progress through the alley. He was making his way through it slowly and carefully, checking under dumpsters and in doorways for the phone she was holding in her own hand. Perfect, she thought, reeling in her head just as she came to the ledge. Without skipping a beat, she leapt up into the air, arcing high above the street as she crossed the ledge of the building, her body turning and curving in midair before she descended, using the time in freefall to tweak her body just how she wanted it for this next part.

Zain crept down the alley slowly, nearly at the other side. There was no sign of a phone just yet, but he didn't expect there to be one, really. If a guy like that saw a phone tumble out of someone's pocket while they tried to get away from him, he'd more than likely just take it and run. He peeked under the last couple of dumpsters, confirming what he'd feared, and got up to go tell the woman the bad news, when suddenly a black pair of boots stepped out from around the corner before him. He followed them up to a pair of strong legs, clad in yellow, then over a pair of wide hips, a slender waist. Above that, her chest rounded outwards into a generous pair of breasts, framed by arms that propped themselves up on the waist below. He finally locked eyes with the ones behind the mask before him.

"Hey..." he said, staring his super-crush in the face, trying to stare only at her face in a desperate attempt to keep cool. "You're... you're Longella!"

She smiled back at him, flashing her perfect white teeth. "Sure am, and- hey!" she stopped mid sentence, looking him over once before pointing at him. "'I don't usually take selfies' guy, right?"

"Uh, yeah!" he nodded quickly. "Yeah, from the museum!" He was visibly shocked she remembered.

"Heyy!" she replied, nodding in casual acknowledgment, before glancing down at his dirty hands and jeans. "So what, you like to crawl around alleys at night?"

"Wha-", he started, before following her eyes and seeing the dirt. "Oh! Hah, no, I was uh, well actually I was trying to find a phone. This lady, er, woman back there-" he pointed behind him without breaking eye contact, "she said she lost her phone, this guy, he like, attacked her, and she got away, but she lost her phone. So I'm, yknow, just trying to help her find it."