The Long Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she said, a wicked grin painted on her face as her hips gyrated against his own. "I just need you to show me the bedroom. Now." She growled as she spoke, one arm elongating back down around his back to grip his ass firmly, eliciting a gasp from her prey. He nodded briskly, and pointed across the room towards a white door past the kitchen. She smiled.

"Race ya?" she quipped. Before he could even ask what she meant, the world before him became a blur of yellow and black, limbs whipping as they shot back towards their host's torso, which was already shooting across the room towards the direction he'd pointed into. In a flash, she had unwrapped from him, leaving him jolting from left to right to keep his balance as her abnormally distributed weight lifted from his frame. He blinked his eyes in surprise, but by the time he'd refocused, he only saw her long legs coursing through the air and shooting through the threshold of the bedroom, the door closing behind them with the flick of a long arm. He stood stone still in the front room, feeling his heart thumping in his chest, throat, and between his legs. He could hardly believe this was happening.

Snapping out of the haze, he jogged over to the door and turned the knob. It didn't budge. He jiggled the handle. "Ah, hey, L?" he called. "I think you uh, you locked me out."

"Actually, I know I did," Grace called back through the closed door as she spooled her limbs back in, glancing around his bedroom. "Give me a minute, okay?"

"Uh, sure," he replied his confusion apparent in his voice. "Can I get you that drink maybe?"

"Sure, why not? I could get a little looser." He scoffed at her choice of words.

"You sure?" he asked, grinning at the wooden door.

"Get me something to drink and you'll find out." she retorted, standing from the bed and turning to the full length mirror near his closet. She sauntered over, hearing his footsteps recede towards the kitchen, and stood in front of the glass, examining herself. She was suddenly very nervous. Sure, he wanted her, big time, but she'd basically just tricked this guy onto a rooftop, gotten him tipsy, and invited herself back to his place. The ethics of the situation were dubious at best. She stuck her hands into the neck of her suit, pulling it out over her shoulders and down her chest, grunting as she stretched it over her enhanced chest. She was also nervous about her body. She'd only ever been intimate with her powers in a very individual context. It was probably all well and good for him to have her literally wrapped around him like she was before, but what about when they really got going? If there was one thing she'd realized about her new body's reaction to pleasure, it was that she basically had to get as long as possible. Would he get freaked out when she wasn't just all over him, but all over his bed? All over his room, scattered across the floor and under the bed?

She grimaced, hearing the clinking of ice from the kitchen. There was no going back now, she knew that. She still wanted him, desperately, she could feel as much between her legs as she peeled her suit down to her ankles and kicked it, tossing it through the air and landing draped over one of his pillows atop the bed. She just hoped this didn't backfire in her face. She looked at herself again in the mirror, only now realizing just how much she'd involuntarily inflated herself in the heat of their journey back to his apartment. She was absolutely bursting over the cups of her bra, and she felt the strap digging into her back uncomfortably.

Swinging her arms behind her, she grunted, releasing the clasp, and the bra rocketed forward off her chest, her shoulders catching the now separated straps. Despite the clasp being undone, her chest still jutted out into the less burdened cups. She hissed in embarrassment, they were absolutely huge. Cartoonish. She tossed her bra aside, and focused on her chest in the mirror. C'mon, she grunted in her mind. Smaller. Come back in.

No dice. They shuddered as she willed them to deflate, but irritatingly, they only jiggled a bit from side to side before settling back on her chest as she relinquished that mental command. Oh come on. She screwed her face up, once more pulling inward from within. When she bumped her sizes up, it was almost like a flex outwards, pushing her pecs forward and watching her bust magically expand. When she decreased their size, it was almost like holding her breath, pulling her shoulders back and feeling a gentle decrease in the forward-pulling weight, and a break for her all-too-often sore back nowadays. However, as she pulled, willed, yanked back her chest from within, it refused to budge. Just the same shivering and undulating that signaled she was definitely trying, but her body wasn't having a bit of it. She exhaled, groaning as she looked over the two bulging mammaries, pressing her arms upwards and lifting them from side to side. They weren't going anywhere. She just hoped he was a boob guy.

"Hey, I have a whiskey and a beer," Zain suddenly called out as his footsteps approached. "I didn't have any seltzer and I'm not sure what else you like."

"Shit", she muttered as she looked away from her buxom reflection and turned back towards the bed. She approached it hastily, trying to think of a sexy pose to strike as she let him in. She remembered a still frame of a video log she'd taken of herself on her phone when she first began to study her abilities. She had been trying to find her limit, albeit unsuccessfully, by anchoring her waist between two kitchen chairs, and pulling herself along the ground, extending her torso in a wide arc around her kitchen until she found herself right back at the start. Watching that video back, she had been pleasantly surprised by how toned her ass had looked from the slightly elevated angle she'd filmed from, and the way her back curved along the ground was admittedly very pleasing from an aesthetic standpoint. With no other ideas springing to mind, she walked over to the edge of the bed, and allowed herself to fall forward, her torso extending as she hit the mattress.

"Hey, L," Zain prompted again as he approached the door, having shed his coat and hoodie, now only wearing his white undershirt on top. "Did you hear me? I've got some options for you." He went to knock, but paused and listened to what sounded like the rustling of sheets. "Everything alright in there?" he asked quizzically with a light knock.

Behind the door, Grace's head was hovering ten feet away from her body, surveying herself from the door at about the height she expected Zain's eyeline at. "Uh, yeah," she called, satisfied with the view, before retracting her neck and clearing her throat, dipping her voice back down to the warmer, slightly deeper tone she'd been utilizing as Longella. "Let me just get the door." She extended her arm over to the locked door, flipped off the light switch beside it so that the room was lit only by the lamp on his nearby desk. She paused as her fingers gripped the locking mechanism.

Here goes nothing.

Zain was about to knock again before he heard the lock click in the door, and watched as the knob turned before him. The door creaked open just enough for him to see a flash of a bare, tan arm swooping away from the door. He gently pushed the door open the rest of the way, and stepped into his bedroom, nearly dropping the drinks from his hand as he looked at the scene atop his bed.

Longella was grinning at him lustfully, her blonde hair falling over one still-masked eye. She was resting her chin in her right hand, propped up by her elbow astride a pair of breasts he was completely positive weren't that absolutely massive before. The flesh pressed against her forearm, bending around the front so that they distorted the view of the limbs, her nipples covered by her other arm, draping over the heaving skin. Behind her, her torso stretched out, curving back and around his bed in a wide C-shape, before flaring out into her hips, wide and facing away from him, crooked so that they sat on their side, giving him a delicious view of her firm, toned ass, a pair of black spandex underwear leaving little to the imagination. Her legs curled up beside her rear end, bare feet laying one on atop the other, toes gently wriggling.

"I'll take the beer." she said, lifting her censoring arm and extending it over to him, giving him an unobscured view of her magnificent chest. He attempted to look away, look anywhere else, but all he could manage was to flit his eyes between her bosom and her face, fully cognizant of how obviously he was ogling her, but powerless to stop himself. He allowed the beer to gently lift out of his hand as her arm reached him, before it retracted back towards her, and came to a rest in front of her chest again, gently swirling the bottle in the air.

"Whassa' matter?" she borderline whispered, smirking at him from the bed. "Never had a stretchy gal in your bed before?" She took a sip of the drink, looking at him expectantly.

He wanted to laugh at the obvious joke, but was almost completely overwhelmed by the situation he found himself in. "No..." was all he could manage, the perspiration on the side of his remaining glass dripping down his fingers unnoticed.

"Mmm." she replied, swallowing the drink. "Good." She stared him up and down. He was stone still, completely caught in her spell. Her thighs tensed up and her toes curled. She had him eating out of the palm of her hand. Her arousal was erupting within her. She wanted to stretch off the bed, tear his clothes to shreds, and take him right there, standing up. She opted for a more subtle approach. "You're wearing too many clothes, by the way." she purred, elongating her arm once more to place the partially drained bottle on the desk. "Why don't you fix that?"

He finally snapped back to his senses, realizing his gaze had shifted to her posterior untold seconds ago. "Um, sure, hold on" he muttered, walking over to the desk and placing his drink down by her own. He lifted his undershirt from the bottom, and pulled it over his head. Grace watched as the thick garment stripped off his skin, revealing a far more chiseled set of abs than she anticipated. She'd known he was in shape by his general silhouette, but his jacket and hoodie had been holding out on her.

"Holy shit" she muttered under her breath as he pulled the shirt over his head, hoping that the rustling of the fabric over her ears drowned out her involuntary exclamation. He tossed the shirt aside onto the floor, and looked back at her. It was her turn to ogle, now. He was cut. The arms she knew were firm and strong were matched by a pair of sculpted pecs that practically burst off his chest. His eight pack beneath them ended in an Adonis-esque V shape that plunged downward into his waistband. In the dark of the room, lit only by the lamp, each individual ab cast a shadow over his stomach, his dark skin almost bronze in the yellow glow.

"Are... are you sure you aren't an actual superhero?" she asked, making sure her jaw hadn't dropped unnaturally wide like a cartoon wolf. Her facade of sensuality was fading in the face of this drool-inducing surprise, but she didn't exactly have the requisite cool to play in this particular moment.

He glanced down, and laughed quietly. "Hah...uh, no. I just, yknow. Like to stay in shape."

She cocked an eyebrow at him. "You look like a goddamn action figure."

He shrugged nervously. "Okay, I like to stay in good shape." He brought one hand to his head, rubbing his hand through his hair. "I mean, you're a superhero though. I'm sure some of those super dudes have way better bodies than me."

"I..." she started, staring at the veiny bicep aside his head, then back at his chest. "I mean... define better." Her arm once more lifted, stretched outwards, this time directly for him. He almost recoiled, not expecting the bold move, but held fast as he felt her arm come to a rest on his un-bent arm. She squeezed his bicep, and her fingers almost bent bonelessly as the firm muscle resisted her grip.

"Holy shit," she repeated, dragging her arm up to his shoulder, then down over his chest, feeling his pectoral muscles tense involuntarily with her almost tickle-light touch. She let her fingers slide between the cleft in his upper chest, then down over his stomach, feeling each abdominal muscle bumping under her finger pads as she did so. Her hand came to a rest atop his waistband, and she looked back up at him. His eyeline had dropped to follow her hand, but he followed the long arm back down to her shoulder, then up to her own eyes. They stared at each other silently for a moment, before her fingers clasped, slipping beneath his waistband and gripping around the buckle of his belt.

She pulled him, retracting her arm firmly as she tugged him across the room. He stumbled towards her until she had fully pulled her arm back to normal length, her arm bending as she began to fumble with his belt buckle.

"Wait..." he said, grabbing her wrist. She looked up at him, surprised to be stopped in the middle of that particular action.

"What? Is something wrong?" she asked. He was looking at her arm. He gently lifted it, pulling upwards on her wrist until her arm extended it's full natural length towards his face. He looked back at her face.

"Can I?" he asked. His grip was firm, but not aggressive. "I don't want to hurt you."

Her heart thumped in her chest, and she nodded quietly. He looked back at her arm, and watching the length of her forearm, he pulled. Her shoulder lifted along with the pull at first, but almost immediately her arm began to extend. A pang of overwhelming sensation shot down her arm into her spine, and she stifled a whimper in her throat. He lifted his arm out to the side and continued to extend her arm, her body stretching without any of her own input for the first time since she'd gotten her powers. Her fingers flexed involuntarily, trembling at the end of her lengthening limb. His arm fully extended out to his side now, and he began to lift it over his head. Her arm stretched more than four feet upwards now, as he continued to glance back and forth across the long limb, marveling at the ease with which she could extend it. He looked back down at her as he continued to slowly raise her by her hand.

"Are you stretching it?" he asked her. "I mean, are you helping me stretch it?"

She shook her head, her breath beginning to catch in her chest. Her butt, still turned towards him on the end of a very extended torso, was trembling, shifting back and forth on a pair of squirming thighs, her feet kicking with little jolts as bolts of protracted pleasure shot down her arm again and again with each gentle tug. He raised his own arm all the way above his head now, looking up at it's full extension, unable to go any further unlike the woman in his bed.

"Wow..." he whispered, looking down along the length of her five foot long limb. "That's ama-"

He was cut off as a pair of lips suddenly pressed firmly into his own. Grace couldn't take it anymore, and had stretched her neck to his face rapidly. The sensation of being pulled was too much to bear, and she needed him, needed to kiss him, feel him, taste him, fuck him senseless. Her tongue slipped inside his mouth, and he dropped her arm to cradle her floating head. Her arm flopped to the floor and writhed along the hardwood in loops. She attempted to reel it in as she kissed him deeply, but much like her chest before, it wouldn't cooperate. Each attempt to retract the limb only caused it to slither over itself, coiling like a drunk snake over its own length. It sure looked like her body had no interest in getting any shorter than whatever proportions this guy was causing her to reach.

Giving up on the loopy limb, she instead willed it to slither towards his leg, sliding over his ankle and up his pants leg as she felt him sharply inhale from the surprising touch. The arm corkscrewed up his leg, over his knee and thigh, before coming to a rest once more on his belt buckle, her other hand joining it, beginning to undo the latch. She fumbled at it clumsily as she kissed him, and he graciously brought one of his own arms down to assist, cradling her head with the other still as he felt her fingers pawing at his own on the belt. He undid the buckle, and then the button and zipper, slipping his jeans down his thighs as Longella's searching hands prodded at his boxers until they felt something firm and hot beneath the fabric. Zain jolted at the touch, and she smiled into the kiss, before bringing both hands to the sides of his underwear and tugged downward, bringing them too down around his legs and back in contact with his half removed jeans. She pulled away from the kiss and looked down as her hands beelined back for his now-freed member.

"OH Jesus" she suddenly spat, her neck pulling back and reeling from the sight of what she could only describe as a comically large cock. She gripped it with both hands, one clenching extremity grabbing the shaft atop the other, both hands barely covering up three quarters of the length of the thing. She looked him back in the eyes. "You gotta be kidding me."

He laughed, his voice wavering slightly as he felt her soft hands massaging his penis. "What?" he said, his lip twitching. "Too much?"

She smiled, still staring at the formidable phallus. "No, no, I can, uh, I can handle it for sure. Stretchy, y'know. Just," she said, shaking her head, "how is your body like this without superpowers."

He laughed aloud this time, before the laugh caught in his throat as her fingers began to pump him firmly. "I, er, I dunno... just lucky, I guess?"

She didn't respond, not entirely sure she wasn't being fooled by another stretcher in her midst, before she looked back up at him, her eyes mischievous and bright. She glanced quickly down at his cock, then back up at him. "May I?"

He nodded briskly. "Yeah. Please."

She looked back down at it, her head beginning to sink as the slack of her neck reeled back in towards her shoulders. She came face to face with it, looking it up and down, removing her hands to take it all in at once. It stood proudly before her, jutting nearly a foot off his chiseled waist, his balls pulled tight up beneath it. It twitched as her hot breath cascaded over its length from her open lips.

"You said you've never slept with a rubber girl before..." she said, swinging her head slowly to one side to admire its silhouette. "But I honestly don't know who else could take this thing."

He nodded, laughing nervously. "Yeah, it's, um... been a problem before, admittedly."

She smiled back up at him. "Well, I think I'll manage." she said confidently.

I think! The thought echoed in her head as she licked her lips, her whole body primed to stretch itself around this monster. Bringing her face closer, she pressed her nose into the shaft, before opening her mouth and laying her tongue at the base of the shaft. Slowly lifting and extending her neck upwards, she dragged up the side of his cock, her tongue catching gently as she did so and extending an extra inch in length as it traveled up him, before she opened wide to take the head in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around him, and his legs tensed, his hands involuntarily coming to rest at the side of her head, his fingers sliding into her hair. She quietly moaned, tasting the salty sweat that she'd gathered on her tongue. She bobbed her head up and down a few times, taking a few more centimeters of him into her mouth each time.

Zain's eyes fixated on the fantastical sight of the rubber woman before him sucking him off for as long as they could, before they rolled back into his head, his own mouth falling open as he deeply exhaled. "Oh.... oh shit, Longella..." he groaned. His fingers dug into her scalp. Suddenly she pulled back, the thick head of his cock popping out of her lips. He looked down to see her meeting his gaze.