The Long Game! Pt. 01

Story Info
This story has both fiction/ non-fiction elements!
2.8k words
4.45
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met on fetlife and our conversations ranged in many directions. I had complemented your beauty, and you received it well! We both are in relationships but it just always feels like there's something there between us.... At least on my end. We have a strange on and off again relationship sometimes we go months without talking but always seem to pickup where we left off. This conversation seemed different, we have always been playful but this time a bit more was granted....

It started with a simple hello it had been months since I spoke with you last, I knew you were married now to your beautiful tall red headed wifey. I know she makes you incredibly happy and supports you in every way. I admit I'm a bit jealous she gets to gaze upon your amazing curves and feel them daily! Still my desire to know your body remains. I lust often over a taste of your soft tan skin with my fingertips and lips tracing and exploring every bit of flesh I uncover. My lust was kicked into overdrive by simple sexy near nude but not photos from a photo shoot you did recently. I imagined myself with you.... You told me that you were dating again and the fact you sent me these and conversed with me further fueled my thoughts that I was a contender in an opportunity to win your affection. I promised myself in that moment if given that opportunity I would 100% dedicate and cherish our time together, leaving absolutely no thought that maybe you had made a mistake in choice of me.

We set a date and time and it seemed like an eternity for me, my desires and mind raced wildly in the days leading up to our date. You were all I could think about. The day finally arrived and as the hours passed the anticipation and excitement grew. We agreed to meet for a drink first and confirm the attraction and desire was mutually there for both of us. I arrived early took a seat at the bar and ordered a stout double shot of bourbon to calm my nerves. I sat wondering what you would think of me in person.... Would that attraction be there, would you want to leave there with me? Or would the attraction only be one sided? Would I leave alone?

I looked down to check the time on my phone it was exactly the time we agreed to meet, before I could lift my head I felt a hand on my shoulder.... As I turned and locked eyes with you I was absolutely speechless, your beauty in person is even far greater in person. You greet me and tell me your name, and for a brief moment I cannot find words. You smile and say are you okay? I finally find my words and say yes.... Trailing off and apologize for my reaction telling you how I'll prepared I was for how beautiful you are. I tell you my name and we exchange a friendly hug embrace for a few moments. I'm still taken by your beauty, your amazing breasts against my chest arms around my neck, mine around your waist and I smell the perfume your wearing.... I cannot place the scent all I know is it's such a fantastic smell and fitting for such a beauty.

We sit and order a drink talking and laughing having great conversation about one another's life's. You tell me of your recent marriage and your three daughters. And I tell you of my wife and my son. I continue to compliment you making you smile. I feel this meeting is going well so I tell you I desperately would like to kiss you.... And you reply, then what are you waiting for...... before you can finish that sentence my lips are on yours my hand drifting to the small of your back. The kiss tho simple lingers and I finally sense a calmness to my nerves. Finally we break from the kiss I notice your smiling I'm smiling and your hand has made its way and is resting on my thigh a few inches above my knee. I say that was great you smile and agree, I say I think maybe we finish this drink and go to a hotel? You smile and say, I think your right!

I pickup the tab as we finish our drinks and we head for the door I'm walking behind you holding your hand out fingers intertwined. The whole way to the door I am trying to pay attention but my eyes keep drifting to your butt. The shorts your wearing have it popping perfectly! As we approach the door I tug at your hand to get you to slow down and avert your attention so I can open the door. This makes you smile knowing where this is heading and still I remain chivalrous. As you pass by me holding the door for you, you allow your free hand to brush across my chest, you smile and say such a gentleman. We are now in the parking lot and I ask you where your parked, you point in the direction of the car and as we approach it I grab you by the hand turning you abruptly and gently push you against the door using my hands around your waist to cushion your back from hitting the car to hard. I pull you in tight against me and kiss you again! This time a bit more aggressive allowing my tongue to part your lips and perform a tango with your briefly. We kiss a few moments with not a single care in the world to anyone or anything. As I start to pull away you sort of bite my lip playfully and ask what hotel Mr?

I say lady's choice and we head out. We check into the hotel and head to the elevator. The second the doors start to close I can't keep my hands off you and have you pinned to the elevator wall kissing you. Your arms around my neck my hands drifting from your hips to your ass. I give it a firm squeeze and we continue to embrace as the doors open we break our kiss. You start to walk out the doors and I wrap my arms around you following you. We make it in the door and again begin kissing me occasionally moving from your lips to your neck.... Finally you push me to the bed and say sit. I do admiring your curves and craving the thought of ripping your clothes off to reveal more of your skin to kiss and taste. You start to slide your shirt off and I start to stand up. You tell me no sit and watch that today is not a sprint but instead a marathon, the desire and tension has been building and you want to make it last a bit longer. I agree and sit back on the bead and watch eagerly while you slowly remove your shirt teasing me turning your back to me as it comes off completely.

When you turn back around Your surprised to see I'm staring at your eyes and not your chest initially. You smile and realize that even though I have lusted for you for so long that I also have every intention in making this new experience between us last as long as possible. Never breaking I contact you reach behind your back and undo your bra. You begin to slide it off and using one arm cover your breasts and the other completes the task of removing the bra completely. You cup both with your hands and say to me " am I everything you expected? Am I what you desire most in this moment" I say "yes". You slowly move your hands from covering your breasts down your stomach to your sides. You walk between my legs and crawl onto my lap. I still have not broke eye contact and your so intrigued by that sheet will power I had to stay entirely focused on you. You kiss me I kiss you back my hands on your hips and ass I start to trace my fingertips from your ass to the small of your back this is a huge turn on to you and tickles a bit you lunge for only a second an my lips are now on your neck, and then your clavical, your enjoying the slow passionate time I'm taking to move down to your chest.... I kiss across your chest to your right breast.....

By the time my lips start to brush across your nipple kissing your very turned on and excited, my lips form a seal around your nipple and I role my tongue across it several times before giving a firm tongue from the vacuum I have produced sucking it a bit and then a shocking sensation not terrible painful just a jolt to your body as I nibbled at it. Your head drops back because this is extremely passionate and sensuous. After a few moments of still kissing sucking and licking I move to the other and repeating the same treatment to that nipple to. At this point you feel my noticeable erection through my shorts. You have started rocking your hips in a very slow grinding teasing manner. I can no longer stand it I quickly slide my hands under your ass and role you firmly to your back on the bed while standing up and pulling away from you. I stand in front of you and take my shirt off. Then I am abruptly between your thighs and back to your lips kissing you. You start moving more toward the head of the bed but instead of following I kiss down your chest and to your abdomen.....

I start kissing slowly building the anticipation your wondering what is his plan and also how slow and passionately I'm kissing you in the zig zag motion traversing your stomach. As I get to your waist I start undoing your shorts and slide them off past your ankles. And yet I surprise you again instead of going straight back you your waist and pulling you sexy cute panties off I start kissing around your ankle and up your leg to the inside of your knee and to your inner thigh. You are now very excited and a bulge is starting to show in the cute panties. Rather than stopping when I am deep into your inner thigh in the most sensitive and intimate spot I give a longer kiss then pass on dragging my face across your bulge to the other thigh and kissing longer before hooking my fingers under the elastic of the panty line..... I start back down your inner thigh towards your knee tugging at the panties and slowly revealing your perfectly smooth shaved, now no longer a bulge but a glorious erection I have given you by the time effort and passion I have put into getting you to this very vanureable very intimate moment.. your mind is now racing as well..... what will he do now???

I take my time pulling the panties all the way down and removing them.... I can see it in your eyes for the first time in quite along time you feel butterflies in your stomach with anticipation and excitement not knowing at all what my intentions and actions will be next..... I have a desire lit inside you aching to feel my lips on your skin.... I start kissing back up your leg and to your inner thigh... I've now run my arms under your legs and have my forearms resting on your hips and my hands on your stomach... I have you locked into place so to speak and I look up into your eyes and say " shall I begin now?"

Your at a loss for words and nod your head yes... I start deep below your perfectly smooth balls flatten my tongue out wide and start upward moving very very slow... my wet tongue on your soft smooth skin feels incredible... as I pass your balls and get to the base of the shaft I retract my tongue enough to give the base of the shaft a subtle kiss then widen my tongue back out and continue up the bottom of your shaft slowly towards the tip... as I reach the base of your head I swirl my tongue around the head a few times before flicking my tongue several time on the most sensative glands... you let out a moan and I feel your legs wrap around my back. I stop look you in the eyes and say did you enjoy that dear..... you say yesssss and I slowly kiss back down the shaft to your balls......

Your mind is racing from the pleasure and sensual nature of this, here a big daddy bear type being so delicate and precise with every movement, the sensual graze of his fingertips across your abdomen while he's working your shaft and balls so slowly, passionately, your so aroused and turned on and enjoying absolutely every second. And then..... my lips have wrapped completely around the head and I begin a slow movement down taking you into my mouth.... Back arches legs locked in tightly on my back, one hand goes to your chest and grabs a nipple the other to the back of my head untwining my hair between your fingers.... How could such a masculine bearish man do this to you???? You have no answer and care not for it, you just want me to continue bobbing up and down slowly occasionally stopping to lick it base to tip... I pick up a pace slowly and gradually until I'm bobbing and slobbering and drooling everywhere....

You can hold it in no longer you warn me your about to explode but I never slow down instead I continue to work you just as hard and rapid until you cannot hold it back any longer and you explode I feel it hit the back of my throat.... Instead of stopping and pulling away I take you further into my mouth and massage your balls as you continue to release a second third and fourth rope. I feel you sink back down onto my arms spent.... I suck hard as to not lose any at all all the way to the tip and pop you out of my mouth sending an exhilarating jolt through your body.... I swallow the load kiss the tip and then both inner thighs again and say "did you enjoy that gorgeous" your heart still racing you reply yes.... I reply good as I flip you over to your belly face down....

Your recovering but intrigued I have still yet to pull my pants off and you have yet to even lay eyes on my cock. I lift at your hips and again resting your thighs on my arms reach between your legs and lick you into place... before you can collect your thoughts you feel my lips kissing the backs of your legs towards your ass I kiss all over both cheeks before for a few moments before lowering myself to begin licking from your balls toward you ass...my tongue is flattened out wide and you have arched your back even more to make your hole more presented for me to taste your doing your best to hold the flood of emotions back.... Your breathing has steadied into a normal pace again after your orgasm as you feel my tongue slide across your hole for the first time.... You let out a deep breath and a shallow moan.... This is not at all how you expected this encounter to go.... You had no idea how deeply and magical this encounter was going to be.... You have not denied me a single moment or action in bringing you to orgasm and now licking and eating your ass with an insatiable hunger your in an entirely new to you headspace.....

I have been eating your ass and teasing your balls with my tongue now for quite a while and you simply can't take anymore you pull away from me not easily because I wanted to continue to drive you crazy playing with your body.... You tell me to lay back....you climb on top of me and start kissing me ravenously.... We kiss for a very long time then you start sliding down to remove my remaining clothes.... Your curious, you have seen my cock before but it's been quite a while and you can't remember it. You pull my shorts down and then my boxer briefs slowly my erection emerges and you remember I am quite thick overall and average in length but have a gorgeous and extremely fat mushroom head. You kiss the tip of my head before pulling my boxers all the way down.