The Long Game: Tying The Score

Story Info
Van gets a little payback.
3k words
4.75
1.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: So this is the third story in my series "The Long Game" and picks up a few days after the events of "Short Leash". I definitely recommend reading those two before this one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While my original plan was to get back at Lane for his overuse of that leash was to just get him back the next night, I decided against that, so I could put more thought into my payback.

I loved Lane to death but I felt like he needed to be taught a lesson. Did I enjoy that night? Yes, but I was clear that yanking that leash was going to get him in trouble.

Waiting a few days was also going to allow me to let him think he had gotten away with no repercussions.

When Lane told me on Saturday that he would be dipping out of town till Friday to see about a new business opportunity, it gave me the extra time I needed to get everything necessary to enact a little bit of revenge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lane's flight didn't get back in till around 10pm on Friday. I had already got everything I needed for my plan and was ready for tonight. He had sent me a few texts throughout the day to know things like he was getting on the plane or that they had just landed for a brief layover.

I was waiting for him at the airport when he sent another text saying that there was a weather delay and it would be at least another hour before he got in. While I had found this a little frustrating because I was already at the airport, I thought that it might help with my plan.I knew that Lane just cannot sleep on a plane and what that meant was he was going to be tired when he got in. Lane was normally a light sleeper but every time he got home from a flight, he would go and immediately crash on his bed and I needed him in just a little bit deeper sleep for my plan to work.

It wound up being closer to one before Lane's plane got in and by the time he had picked up his bag and made it outside, it was almost 2.

Lane looked half asleep as he stepped out of the terminal but he did have enough energy to run up to me and give me a kiss. I could see one of the TSA guards looking at us with disapproval. Earlier in our relationship I might have gotten mad and said something but now I just sorta ignored it.

"So, How was the trip?" I asked as I separated from Lane so I could put his suitcases in the trunk of my car.

Lane let out a yawn before answering.

"It was ok. Didn't get everything squared away but it was a good start. I missed you though." He said, as he let out another yawn.

I watched as Lane opened the door and got in the car.

It took me a few minutes to get everything loaded and as I looked at all the bags I felt like he hadn't had this much with him when he left on Saturday.

By the time I got everything loaded and back in the car, Lane had already fallen asleep. I looked at him as he slept, knowing that I was correct in my earlier guess that he would be exhausted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had taken about 35min to get home and once we got into the garage under our building, I woke Lane up. He said that we could leave most of the bags in the car tonight except his main suitcase.

The whole walk through the garage and up the elevator, Lane was barely awake and by the time we got to our door, he was leaning on my shoulder just to stay upright.

"I want my bed so bad." He said, barely completing the sentence.

I unlocked the door and Lane followed me in as I wheeled the suitcase into the living room from the opening hallway.

"You going to take a shower before bed?" I asked as I put the suitcase against the wall, knowing he wasn't going to unpack it tonight.

Lane stopped his slow walk down the hall.

"Ughh, I guess." He said slowly as he disappeared into his room. I knew that after that shower there was going to be nothing that would wake him up once he finally got to sleep.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV, just killing some time as I waited for Lane to get out the shower and pass out.

After he got out of the shower it took him less than 10 min to fall asleep. I decided I would wait about half an hour before I would start my revenge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost 11am Saturday morning and I was surprised Lane hadn't actually woken up yet. I had slept in my old room last night just to make sure that I didn't disturb him when I got up.

"Van!!"

Judging by that yell, he was finally up and it was time to have some fun.

I walked down the hall and opened the door to his room and leaned on the frame as I admired my handy work.

Lane was tied to the bed much like he had tied me up during our first night, the difference was I had ordered some very nice Shibari rope while he was gone and while I could have easily slipped out of the bindings he had me in, that wasn't going to be the case for him.

I was happy he had been so tired that he slept naked as getting clothes off would have been a little harder to do with out waking him.

Lane adjusted himself so that he could see me at the door.

"Van, can I ask what's going on, also when and how?!" He said, his voice was way more nervous than I had heard him in a long time but he tried to make an effort to maintain his normal tone.

"Ah well you see, if you remember last week before you left, I said that I was going to get some payback for you yanking my leash a few too many times. Now as for the when and how, You always sleep hard after a trip so it wasn't that hard to get you all bound up without waking you." I said, still standing at the door looking over at him.

Lane first had this look of confusion on his face, the confusion soon turned to realization as he looked down at the leash and collar that was on his own neck.

"Would an apology help?" He said as I walked over to the bed.

"Help? No, but it would be appreciated."

I was only wearing my robe, a tank top, and some basketball shorts this morning. I tossed the robe on the floor as I walked over to the bed.

"Um Sorry?" He said looking up at me.

I leaned over the bed and brushed a few strands of his hair out of the way before giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"We're going to have some fun today" I said as I reached into the bag I had placed beside the bed in preparation for today.

I pulled a bottle of lotion from the bag and sat down on the bed next to Lane. I had only bound his hands, one tied to each of the posts on his headboard, just so that he wasn't completely immobile.

Over the past few months I had learned a few new skills and one of those was how to be gentle and slowly tease Lane.

I squirted a decent amount on my hands before starting to rub the lotion on Lane's chest lightly, making sure to just brush his nipples with my palms as I worked the lotion in. I felt my fingers just lightly make contact with his skin, just enough to feel it. I made my way over his whole body, enjoying the light panting he let out as I worked.

I looked at Lane's dick as it laid on his thigh. I had avoided it during the massage for two reasons. The first one being I wanted to tease him and I knew it was torture every time I got close to it but would then pull away. The second reason was that I knew I was going to suck him off and I just didn't want to taste lotion, something I had accidentally done a few months ago and still regretted.

I grabbed the leash I had connected to the collar around Lane's neck and pulled him forward into a kiss before pushing him back down. I looked at the red leather and checked again to make sure it wasn't too tight or loose. I had bought it when I ordered the rope, after I realized the one he used on me was way too big to use on him.

As I laid down on the bed and took Lane's dick in my hand,I pulled the leash so he could watch as I took him in my mouth. I could feel his legs moving and the pull on the ropes as I worked my magic. It had been awhile since we had sex during the day,so it was nice to see everything in natural light, the lotion had given a nice shine to Lane's skin as the noon sun reflected off him.

I wanted to drag this out and take my time but at the same time, I knew he hadn't come all week and I didn't want to risk him cumming just yet but I still was going to have a little more fun.

I let my tongue roll work down the underside of his dick before wrapping my tongue around one of his balls and sucking it just hard enough to cause him to flinch.

I laid my head on his thigh as I looked up at him.

"You okay? I asked. While I was still going to get my payback, I wanted it to be fun for both of us.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Ready to let me go?" He said with a smile.

"Not a chance."

I sat up and once again reached into my bag and pulling out a bottle of lube and swung my leg over him, letting me sit on lap, his dick resting on my ass.

"You know,for the past half year I've let you stay in control and I've been more than happy with that. But I think that you got a little too cocky. See, you let out a side of me that I had always had to keep hidden, that part of me that just was tired of always being in control. But I think that a little changeup will do you good.

I popped the cap on the lube and worked some on Lane's dick as well as my hole. The warming sensation of the lube was a little more intense than I had been ready for but wasn't unpleasant.

I lifted up enough to reach under me and guide Lane in.

I had never rode him like this and I enjoyed that not only did I get to control the pace, I got to put my weight on him and that alone was more than he was ready for. I wrapped the leash around my hand and pulled enough that he was forced to look right at me as I picked up the pace.

This was a new experience for me so I didn't have the best form and getting a rhythm was hard.

I could see Lane's hand closing and opening as he wanted to grab my hips like he normally would be able to do.

I was building up a sweat and I think it had to do with my own weight pulling me down, I felt Lane reach deeper than I think he had ever gotten on his own. I slowed down and let go of my grip on the leash as I had to readjust to him.

"Aww, you tired, Van?" Lane said as I was trying to recover, showing that smug look he let out only when we were in bed.

I looked down at him giving a devious smile, determined to wipe that look off his face.

I lifted up and slammed back down on him, hearing a groan as I knocked a little bit of air out of him. I was now more driven than ever. I was able to get my rhythm and I put both my hands on Lane's chest, keeping him pinned to the bed. I found myself letting out moans and getting really into it now. I watched as Lane closed his eyes, a sign he was close to cumming.

I tried to get a little more speed in my movements but I didn't need to. Lane had pushed up and I felt the massive load he had been building over the week fill me and leak out on the bed.

Lane slumped down, the rope on his wrist preventing him from fully laying down.

"Ok, so are we even? Can you untie me now?" Lane said as he slowly recovered.

I stood up and could feel the rest of Lane's cum running down my leg.

" What? I'm not done yet." I said as I grabbed a towel and wiped up Lane's mess.

I hopped back on the bed, this time moving between his legs.

"Wait! Van! Okay I think I know what's coming and I'm okay with that. Just go slow, okay? I haven't done this in a while.." Lane trailed off..

This was such a different Lane than I was used to seeing once we got through the doors of the bedroom. This was much more like his everyday personality and I liked to see that.

I once again leaned over and placed my hand on the side of his face before giving him a quick kiss.

"Not getting out of this but don't worry. Like you said to me before, relax."

Lane looked up at me, that smug look coming back over his face.

"Well I guess it's time to see if you can still fuck. I mean it's been forever for you, right?"

I let out a slight chuckle but he was right, It had been a long time but I wasn't going to let that stop me.

I once again opened the lube and squirted a fat drop directly on Lane's hole before slowly pushing one of my fingers in. I had expected him to be tight but I was still surprised.

I slowly began fucking Lane on my finger and it didn't take long before I felt him try and meet my finger.I took this as a sign to add another finger, I wanted to be sure I opened him up because I had learned in the past that I was alot thicker than most.

I removed my fingers and slowly push my dick in, watching as Lane's ass slowly stretched around me. My time with Lane let me know the importance of letting your partner get adjusted before really getting into it.

Lane was panting as I started to build a rhythm, the warming sensation of the lube intensifying just how tight he was.

I placed his legs over my shoulders, lifting him slightly to get a better angle. I was worried though because I wasn't sure how long I was going to last. I hadn't came when I rode him earlier and he was so tight that I probably didn't have more than a few minutes.

Knowing that, I was going to enjoy those few minutes.

"Come on and really fuck me! Make me cum" Lane said, his words snapping me back to reality and spurring me to push myself.

That challenge was more just what I needed to keep going. I wanted to make Lane regret that little outburst. I was determined to not stop till I gave him what he wanted.

I had finally had got my whole length inside Lane and I slowed down my rhythm again, trying to catch my breath before I would give a final burst.

When I finally felt like I had the energy, I leaned forward pushing lane's knee's up to his chest, my full weight now behind me as I drilled down. I was close to my limit and while I enjoyed myself I was disappointed that Lane had outlasted me

Except he didn't.... I had expected Lane's usual moan or curse as he came but I looked down to see him whimpering as he came all over himself.

And that was enough for me, as I came. A week's worth of cum and tension all released at once.

If our neighbors had never heard us before, then they definitely had now. Between the bed frame and the loud yell I let escape as I came, I was sure we had caught someone's attention.

I removed myself from Lane's much looser ass and began to untie the ropes from his hands before I laid down next to him, completely spent.

Lane adjusted himself and placed his his head on my chest the way he did most nights.

"So... I guess we're even?" he said while turning so he could keep his head on the chest but look at me.

"Yeah, we're good. You okay?"

"Van, I think we both know I'm tougher than I look."

"Hey, I'm just making sure." I said, running my fingers through his hair.

"You know maybe switching things up every now and then might be fun."

" Oh really?"

"Maybe not every night but enough for you to get more practice."

"Excuse Me? But I did make you cum all over yourself?"

" Just barely. Like I said, you just need more practice."

We laid on the bed just relaxing for the next few minutes before Lane raised his head and looked around the bed.

"So do you know how to do more with this rope than just binding someone to the bed?"

"I might know a few things." I said as I looked down and gave him another kiss.