The Work Trip: New Experiences

Story Info
Work trips don't always have to be boring.
3.5k words
4.43
8.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally over.

I thought to myself as I opened the door to the hotel room that I had been calling home for the past three weeks and tossed my backpack on the bed. I walked over to the window and took in the Miami sunset before turning back to my bed and fell face first into the pillows.

This had been a business trip that just could not end soon enough. I had been sent out with Eric, one of the senior engineers, to see why one of our projects had been running behind and then if necessary, get everything back on track.

It had taken three weeks of being on the site and late night meetings but we had finally got everything straight. Eric had pulled some strings and we were going to essentially get to enjoy another week out here as a paid vacation which I was more than okay with as three weeks of working from 6 to 6 had been rough and left me exhausted.

I woke up to the sound of my door being knocked on. I looked down at my phone as I got off the bed. It was a little after 8, meaning I had slept for a good 3 hours.

I snapped out of it and walked across the room to the door. The sound of another knock as I was just getting to the door.

I opened the door just in time to prevent another knock, seeing Eric with his hand raised. You never would have known that Eric was a engineer by looking at him, he looked more like a bouncer at a nightclub with his size and build. I was 6'2 but he had almost a solid five inches over me and while we were around the same weight at 350lb his was almost all muscle. He was in his mid 40's and from what I heard, he actually had started working for the construction division of our company when he was like 19 and worked on his education after work. He brought a level of field experience that allowed him to really rise up over the years and was known for getting even the most backed up projects finished.

Despite working together for just over 2 years now, we never really spent time together outside of work besides the occasional drink with others from the office. I joked a few times when we all went out that I was going to catch old from him and the other seniors since most were more than 10 years older than me.

"Hey! Didn't mean to wake you but I wondered if you wanted to go grab some decent food and celebrate tonight?" Eric asked as I still was adjusting to the light and waking back up. Eric was

"Might have to pass on that. I'm exhausted and I kinda just want to get some sleep tonight, Maybe tomorrow or sunday?" I answered, while exaggerating the tiredness in my voice.

"Oh okay. It's no problem, I just figured I would ask. I'll see you later, Matt." Eric said, sounding a little disappointed but I had other plans for tonight. I watched as he headed down the hall to the elevators. His room was on a different level, he had got an upgrade after realizing we were going to be here a little longer than we first thought.

I closed the door and headed back in my room. While I was tired, I had another reason for not wanting to go out with Eric.

I had seen this business trip as something of a blessing and an opportunity to do something I always to but was too afraid to try. While I openly identified as bi, I had never really been with a guy. I figured that trip was going to give me the opportunity to hookup with someone and if it didn't work out, it was just a one night stand several hundred miles from home and that would be that.

I had seen this nightclub with pride flags on the building near where we were working and I figured I would go out tonight and try my luck.

I had ordered some room service at about 9 and after eating, I took a shower and ironed my clothes.

It wasn't that far to the club and the warm Florida air made the walk worth it. It was about 11 by the time I got in the club. The line wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

It had been awhile since I had been in a club and even longer since I had been in one even close to the size of this one.

I figured a drink was what was needed to start the night and loosen up. I just ordered a Crown and coke...then another.

I saw a few guys that I thought were cute but I was still having courage to start a conversation or anything really. Just giving a few smiles here and there.

Around 1, I went to the bar hoping that after another drink, I would be ready. As I ordered another drink, I heard a voice behind me.

"So Matt.....you know this isn't a good place to get some sleep, right? Far too noisy." I turned to see Eric sipping a drink while leaning on the bar.

I froze.

"Come on, have a seat with me and let's talk." he said, while pointing to a table off to the side.

Eric continued to sip his drink as I just stood there motionless. I wasn't sure what to do and currently didn't see any others options.

The bass drop from the song blaring throughout the club brought me back to reality.

After working up some more nerve, I turned back to the bar and downed my drink.

"Want another?" Eric said with a laugh.

"I'm good. Where are we going?" I said as I turned and followed Eric over to the table along the wall.

After we sat down I felt my heart pounding like it was trying to escape my chest.

"So what brings you out tonight? I mean if you didn't want to come out with me you could have just said that. I watched as Eric leaned back in the chair, looking at me for an answer.

"Ok so let me make this clear, it wasn't anything like that. I just had something I wanted to do and I wasn't really trying to broadcast it!" I looked down at the floor like a kid who disappointed his whole family.

"So what did you want to do?" Eric asked as he leaned forward to grab his drink off the table.

I sat there thinking if I should tell the whole truth or not. It dawned on me that if Eric was here and was not afraid to approach me at the bar then I would be telling him the truth.

"I.. um... need another drink before I tell you." I felt like I hit a wall with my words and tried to stand up and head to the bar but I felt eric put his hand on my knee, a sign that everything was ok and to take my time.

Eric raised his glass and caught the eye of the bartender before pointing to me. It felt like forever but eventually some came and brought me another drink, eliminating my chance to slip away.

I grabbed the drink and took a large gulp hoping to force away any feeling of nervousness...

"Okay, so I figured I would try something new while we were away from home." I blurted out

"And you figured since we were so far from home that if it didn't work out, you would just forget it ever happened."

Eric had fully seen through my plan.

"So you're in the closet and wanted to step out just a bit?" He questioned, still sipping his drink

"Well not exactly. So most of my friends know I'm bi as I haven't really hid that I find guys attractive... It's just that I never have really been with one and I wanted to see if it was a side of myself I want to explore more of."

The whole time I was talking, I was tapping my foot, rapidly showing my nervousness.

Eric looked at me and I could tell he was still picking up that something was still not in the open.

I wasn't fully ready to tell him everything and I wanted to buy myself at least a few more moments of not telling him the full story yet.

"So Eric, why are you here?" I asked in a thinly veiled attempt to move focus from my own reason for being here.

"Looking for a cute guy to hookup with. Probably the same reason as most people here." He said, without even the slightest hint of hesitation. I shouldn't have been surprised, he was known around the office for being pretty straight forward and cutting right through the bullshit. I never had even wondered about his sexuality because it had never been relevant or came up.

"So now that that is settled, care to tell me what you were looking for?"

Eric had taken my attempt at deflection and destroyed it with ease. He wasn't going to let me out of this situation without an answer.

"I don't know!! I mean... I just... I wanted to get fucked okay?! I've thought about it in the past and I tried toys but just never had the courage to try and meet a guy."

Actually saying it out loud felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest. I was expecting Eric to bust out laughing or give me a disapproving look but neither of those ever came.

"Is that all? Kid, that's not something you had to be embarrassed about. Finding more about what you like and what you want to try is just a part of life."

I felt much calmer after hearing that.

Eric then stood up from the chair and finished off his drink, placing the glass on the table before looking down at me.

"Well, now that I know why you're here, I'll take my leave and let you get back to finding what you came here for. If you want to grab some food tomorrow, just shoot me a text. Oh and Matt, thanks for being honest with me. I know that was probably pretty difficult to let out."

I watched as Eric walked back to the bar, getting another drink before he disappeared into the crowd.

Over the next two hours, I cursed my social anxiety. I hadn't even left the table that Eric and I had our conversation at. My nervousness came back in full force and I decided that this was a bust, nothing good had came from it besides the talk with Eric. I hadn't seen him in about half an hour, before that I saw him moving around the club, seeing him talk to some guy and I thought they had left.

As I got up and headed towards the exit, I saw Eric by the door to the lobby, alone.

"So didn't find anybody? I thought I saw you and some guy leave." I asked as I approached him, before leaning on the wall next to him.

"Huh? Oh, I know who you saw. I was talking to one of the guys from the new site, Wesley, you met him during our first week here. He saw me and just wanted to talk about how thrilled he was that everything was done and we went to the outer area because it was less noisy."

I thought back to the beginning of the trip and I did remember actually meeting him but that was the only time I saw him so it made since I didn't recognize him.

Eric looked down at his watch.

"Didn't find what you were looking for? It happens sometimes but hey you have a few days left to try again." He said with a smile.

"Hey Eric,so since you didn't find anyone and I didn't either..... Look I don't know your type but I kinda figured I would shoot my shot....and I thought that since we know each other you wouldn't be upset if I backed out once we started."

I was surprised I had been able to get that out. Honestly, I think I was more surprised than Eric, who I honestly couldn't read and figure what his reaction would be.

The seconds before he answered felt like an eternity,

"Hmm, you know this would normally be a situation I would say no to, only because I would not want to damage our work relationship but I think we can make an exception." He said with just a little bit of a playful tone.

Eric pulled his phone and got us an uber back to the hotel. It was a short trip and we really didn't talk in the car or on the elevator up to his room.

Eric's suite was a huge upgrade over the normal room I had a few floors down. Eric led me in and to the couch on the other side of the room, inviting me to sit.

After sitting on the couch though, I felt all the nervousness leave and Eric was seemingly content at letting me set a pace. He had already kicked off his shoes and pants and had taken off the red and black silk shirt he was wearing, leaving him in a black tank top and boxers.

I felt the nervousness switch to excitement as I leaned over and let my hand slid into the opening of his boxers and pulled out is dick. It was probably about 7 inches but It was thicker than I was expecting and that had me worried. I had tried a few dildos over the years and the thickest was probably about 7 inches around but Eric had that beat easily making me wonder if I was even going to be able to attempt to take it, but I wasn't ready to back out.

I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and saw it as something I'll deal with in a bit but for now I had other priorities.

"Everything ok?" Eric asked as I held his dick but had for the most part, stopped moving.

While I knew it was just him checking on me, I took this as a challenge and took the head in my mouth. The thickness making it just a little harder than I expected. And while slightly uncomfortable, I was not going to to stop. When I felt Eric place his hand on my back, it was just the motivation to try and take him deeper. I I finally had built up enough spit on it to allow taking it with a decent pace and while I knew I wasn't going to get it all the way down, I was going to try.

While I was leaning over, I felt Eric's other hand trying to slide my jeans off. I was able to reach down without his dick leaving my mouth to undo my belt and the button, allowing him to slide my jeans and underwear down enough to expose my ass before delivering a slap on it.

I continued to attempt taking his shaft further in my mouth but I wasn't making progress. I felt eric move his hand and seconds later feeling a wet finger pressing on my hole, just enough to cause a small moan to escape.

"Good boy."

I never had a praise kink but hearing that was a huge turn-on and pushed me to go further in hopes of more compliments.

Eric moved my head back and away from his crotch just long enough to fully remove his boxers and after that nudged my head back down.

As I continued, I let one of my hands go and play with his balls, rubbing them softly. Eric rewarded this by sliding another finger in beside the other.

As he picked up pace, I tried to match his rhythm, fucking myself on his fingers. It din;t ake ong before as I felt him stiffen and release, filling my mouth. The only cum I had in my mouth before was my own, and this had tasted different but not bad. I tried to swallow as much as I could before sitting up.

" I have to say, I'm impressed." Eric said, his chest heaving up and down as he recovered from his orgasm.

As I sat up, I wiped my mouth of the last bit of cum and my own spit.

Eric stood up and walked over to the bed.

"Take the rest of your clothes off and come over here." The tone on the statement being firm enough to realize this was a command and not a request.

I complied and as I got to the edge of the bed, Eric pushed me so I landed on my back on the bed. I watched as he got on the bed himself before pushing my legs up and over his shoulders. I felt his tongue motion around my hole before pushing in, being loosened up by his fingers.

The soft and yet still firm appendage pushing my walls was a new feeling and was leading to me releasing moans that sounded foreign even to me

I felt Eric stop, and looked up to see him lining up his dick.

"If you need me to stop or slow down, just let me know.

As he pushed in, I let out a gasp and took a deep breath. I was thankful Eric had not started moving, as it gave me a chance to get used to his size.

"I'm good." I said, knowing I probably hadn't sounded 100% sure.

Eric looked down and gave a smile as I felt him pull almost out. I thought about how if I was with someone else, they might have not had the patience or cared how I felt.

Eric pushed back in fairly quick and I let out a moan that surprised myself, as it just sounded so unlike me. With another swift entrance and removal I let another of the almost girly moans out. I felt slightly embarrassed but the pleasure was enough to push the embarrassment down.

Eric's variation on the depth and speed of his strokes was a lot different than my own attempt with toys.

With every moment, I felt more comfortable, both physically and mentally. The pleasure growing and doubt fading.

It had felt like Eric had finally found a perfect rhythm but I felt him stop and pull out.

"Turn over and get on your knees."

Like before, the tone he used had something about it that was just exciting.

I complied and rolled over. Eric had moved off the bed and I felt a tug on my leg to let me know to back up.

I felt him grab my ass and spread it before sliding back in. I had finally adjusted to the overly thick dick and took the initiative to rock back to meet his thrust.

Eric had probably noticed my actions and sped up in response. I tried to hold in my moans and whimpers but was still failing, and I think thus pushed Eric to go a little faster, as a challenge to see how much I could hold in,

He got an answer as he pulled fully out and dove in all at once, causing me to let out another moan but this time I didn't feel as embarrassed as that last one.

I could feel my orgasm rising and as I reached for my dick, I felt Eric push my hand away. He wanted me to cum from his actions alone. Ric picked up speed again and I lost the abililty to keep up. I still hadn't cum and the build up was clouding my thoughts.

This went on for about another minute before Eric pulled me back as far as he could and I felt his cum release in several heavy spurts before the warmth finally caused me to cum.

Eric pulled out and let me collapse on the bed before laying down beside me, his cum leaking slightly from my ass.

I couldn't see how much I had came but from the feeling, I knew it was a lot. I felt sorry for the mess the housekeeping team was going to find tomorrow.

"So was that what you thought it would be like?" Eric asked with a slight pant,

I laid there, thinking and realizing that I really did get to experience a long time fantasy.

"Yeah, it was great."

A wave of exhaustion swept over me and that was really all I could think and say to that.

"So was this a first time/ one time thing or...." Eric trailed off.

Something felt unlocked for me, I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue after we were back after our trip but I didn't see any harm in spending this next week having fun.

"Let's see where the week takes us. I have a few more things I want to try anyways." I said thinking of other experiences I wanted to try.

"Works for me." Eric said, wrapping an arm over me.