The Long Good Night

Story Info
A trio can spoil you. And this one did.
4.1k words
3.92
7.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man I've become blossomed from pain. Every day seems to be a lesson about myself. One of the experiences was rather... unexpected. After the fact, a bond formed that never truly left. Those long nights as the noise died down, they were always there. Two dear friends... and soon two very dear loves. Our first time, while the fondest, taught me that I couldn't deny what I craved. Both sides of love and passion.

It had been three years since we had seen each other. When I happened to be in town, my first call went straight to Amy. Out of the pair, she was feisty, demanding, and a perfectionist. Privately, she could be sweet, caring, and warm. The conversation began lukewarm then simmered. Hearing that I would come around made her tone change. Though I couldn't see her, a smile slowly crept onto her face. An ember in my stomach grew at that thought.

"Have you called Nathan?"

"Not yet... I wanted to tell you first."

"Hmm. Why me?"

A blush was on my face when I answered, "I adore Nathan, though always confide in you first. You knew that."

She laughed at this. "I do... But hearing you say it makes me shiver."

"I can tell."

"You've been shivering since I picked up your call."

"How can I not be? Seeing you two has that effect."

"Go call him. Let me know what time we're meeting and when."

"Yes ma'am."

A soft whimper barely registered in the receiver as we said goodbye. Amy stood reserved when you couldn't see her. Normally up until you could have her close. As soon as I hit the call button, a call came in from Nathan. I couldn't hide the smile on my lips as I swiped to answer.

"Hey Nate."

"Saw your post. Are you here already?"

"Uh huh. Just hit the button to call you when yours lit up my screen."

I could tell his smile was as wide as mine when answering, "So... you have any plans other than working?"

"Well, I was thinking of meeting with you and Amy. If you would want to."

"Are you kidding? You know me Travis. I can clear a day up for you and Amy."

"She said to let her know the details after I talked with you."

"Mm seems you planned to see us no matter what."

A warm rush came from my neck. "Even if I was late for something."

"Such a sweet boy aren't you?"

Damn it... He likely heard that pant in my voice as he bit my lip.

"Come on Nate... Don't do that now."

"You tease me all the time. It's only fair to make you nervous."

"You're gonna pay for that."

"I look forward to it, Travis." he teased with a chuckle.

"Want to meet at the usual bar?"

"Actually... how about a nice place?"

"Nathan, it's fine. You know you don't have to."

"I insist. Amy and I want to make you feel welcome."

"I already do."

Hearing that gulp from him told me he was as antsy as I was at that moment. There had been playful tension but that's all. How things felt between either of them... it was clear it crossed to something more serious.

"Good. I can fix things for tomorrow at 7. Less people at night and the best booths are open."

"I'd like that."

"I like doing good things for you and Amy."

"We both appreciate it sweetie."

"Get some sleep then."

Before I could hang up, I sighed and stopped him.

"Nate?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I hear you?"

Sometimes, it was a game of teasing. Right now, the game is trying not to go crazy.

"I want to. Really bad."

I sighed, biting my lip. "But we don't want to leave Amy out."

"She's probably just as tense."

"Right... then I hope tomorrow comes fast."

"Sweet dreams handsome."

"Wet dreams to you too."

When we could finally hang up, my hands shook and my pants were stretched out to the point they scraped when I barely moved. Unbuttoning my pants, I took a few minutes to breathe. I hadn't even touched them yet and I couldn't help... this feeling.

--

Sleeping that night proved difficult. Not until I couldn't take it and started to grind against a pillow. Even after cumming twice, I was still rock solid. Either I hadn't been jerking off enough... or I couldn't stop thinking of what their hands might feel like. Cleaning up, I was sound asleep until my phone rang. Amy? This early? Picking up, she sounded like she hadn't slept.

"Hello?"

"Afternoon there sleepyhead."

"Says the one that hasn't slept yet."

"Hmm. Is it that obvious?"

"Yes."

"Anywho. I have a surprise for you."

"Oh yeah?"

Without saying another word, there was a knock on the door. No way. But how?

"Amy?"

"The door isn't gonna open itself Trav. Let me in."

Hanging up, I walked over and turned the knob to open the door. The bigger surprise was Amy AND Nathan being there... My heart started racing so much that I couldn't register anything they said at first. When I snapped back, I could move and picked Amy up for a hug. Feeling her against me was a rush, more so as she seemed to tighten her grip. Looking over at Nate, he smiled ear to ear as one of my arms went around him too.

Holding my head to his neck, we stood in the doorway for a few minutes, just hugging each other without a word. His scent was relaxing, being a warm musk as I heard his heartbeat. Adjusting Amy in my arms, the smell of her wrapped around me all the same. A sweetness that lived in my head all the time. When we could snap out of it, I invited them inside and closed the door.

Once I entered the main room, their eyes were on me. I had forgotten I slept in just my shorts. Smirking a bit, my face was still red.

"You caught me while waking me up." I admitted, rubbing my neck.

"Heh that's fine for us." Nate teased, glancing over at Amy with a smile. "You still look good."

"Definitely." Amy said sweetly, eyes looking me over.

"You two look hungry." I chuckled. "Do you want me to cook something?"

Amy stood up from where she was sitting, walking over to me as she rested her head on my shoulder. From behind, Nate wrapped his arms around my waist, one hand rubbing the flat of my stomach.

"Maybe," he muttered.

"But first... how about we indulge?" she whispered, eyes looking up at me.

"In what?" I managed to say, heart pounding against her hand on my chest.

I swore that Nathan's breath at my ear was imaginary, until a soft nip made me realize it wasn't. He whispered softly into my ear.

"Each other... We've... missed you."

"B-both of you?"

Amy kept my eyes, nodding at me. "Both of us..."

When the words could register, she stood on her tiptoes, pressing a kiss to my lips. Groaning softly, I kissed back, pressing harder the more every feeling sank in. Pulling away, I turned my head to kiss Nathan, who hungrily accepted. I could have melted from the affection, more so as Amy's hands gently traced along the lines of my body. No matter how I tried to relax myself, my body didn't hide how I felt.

The whimpers in my lips likely made them smile at each other, making Nate pull away and look at my eyes.

"We... wanted to show you," he said, gently stroking my cheek ", how much we care."

My eyes flashed to Amy, who stood close again to kiss my lips. "We trust you a lot. So we thought you would want to stay with us."

"Stay here?"

"In our dynamic," he said.

Amy nodded as she held my face, "If you want time to think about it, that's okay. The offer would still be there."

"I want to."

They glanced at each other, shocked but not able to hide their excitement.

"You're sure?" Nate asked. "It doesn't have to be now."

Breathing heavily, I took his hand, placing it over Amy's then sliding it down to my waistband. The heat from there was intense enough... As I went lower, both could feel the throbbing pulse between my legs. All the three of us could do at the moment was let our feelings sink in. I wanted them... our friendship was deep and the thought of delving deeper excited and scared me.

Nathan dipped his face in closer, kissing behind my ear and nuzzling my neck without a word. His hand left the pile as mine and Amy's stood on my throbbing cock. Her eyes were dark while looking back at me, a smile across her lips as I felt a squeeze underneath my hand. Moaning without a second thought, a sultry whisper found its way in my ear.

"So pent up... how adorable," she teased. "Bet you couldn't sleep last night either."

"No..." I yelped softly.

This made Nathan chuckle, who circled his fingers on my skin. "Amy, how should we treat our new sweetheart this morning?"

"How about he feels both of our love?"

"Can he handle it?"

"Considering he isn't melting into a puddle, I'm sure he can."

I had no idea what they meant when they said 'both of our love'. Though as Amy's hands pulled my boxers down, the thoughts in my head were fuzzy. Her hands were careful when wrapping around my shaft, her gaze focused on me as the softness of my skin rubbed against her palm. My groans sounded like muttered gurgles, though they didn't matter as my toes curled.

What made my skin crawl warmly was feeling Nathan press against me from behind. My ass had been pressed to him before, and feeling his hard on made me grip his jacket. I wondered if this was a crazy dream and something inside had lost control. As my arm wrapped around Amy, my other hand slid to touch her inner thigh. The fabric of her skirt brushed against my arm, though the wet slip of warmth wasn't far behind on my fingers.

Those dark eyes led to her smile, more so as they shifted at my fingers sinking in. The rhythms we followed synced, our voices groaning quietly together. Nate chuckled, whispering in my ear.

"She feels good doesn't she?"

"Amy always feels good..." I uttered without a second thought.

"We've gotten you started. Now, we'll tease you with a show."

Dizzied as I was at first, Nathan and Amy slipped from where they were around me. Hand in hand, they walked around to find my bedroom. Shaking off the haze, I followed close behind them. When they caught me looking, they kissed each other hard. Part of me kept wondering if this was the tease... or if how much I ached to be between the was. Shutting the bedroom door, I watched intently, as if the sight of either were all I needed to see.

Once they knew I was watching, they smiled and whispered to each other. I felt my stomach tense as they did, my legs squeezing against each other. In what seemed like a long minute, Amy walked over with a grin and took my hand. Walking me over to bed, Nathan smiled at me too, fingertips running down my skin. Opening my mouth to say something, a moan replaced it as Nathan's rough hand gripped around my shaft and started to stroke back and forth.

"Fuck... you two are driving me crazy," I barely managed to say.

"That's the point sweetheart," I heard his voice say.

I tensed in his hand, precum dribbling out of me. The tingle already running through me intensified as Amy leaned down, fingertip brushing over the tip of me, and sitting down beside Nathan. She looked deep in thought, though didn't leave much to the imagination as her skirt was moved higher. With a smile, she rubbed her clit in slow circles, groaning as I watched. I was mixed with her, making my shaft tense more.

"Amy, be careful. Or Travis will cum before he has more fun with us."

"It's not my fault I can't help it. Everything about what's happening makes my skin tingle."

I bit my lip at how attached they were. Then shivered when that same look turned to me. Strange to feel wanted...

"Do you have something to say Trav?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"What are you two planning for me?"

"Just to have a good time with you. Although, I'm a bit left out that you wanted to have fun with Nathan last night."

"I just-" my nervousness only increased as Nathan squeezed a little while stroking me. I still thought about having fun with him even now...

"Hmm. How about you two have fun first?"

"But I want you too," My voice said softly.

"Heh... I know," she teased with a wink. "But to be fair, apologize to both of us."

"Ah- apologize for what?"

"You want us both right? Apologize for wanting to be greedy last night."

They were messing with me... the feeling behind their words told me so. Though as I moved back slightly, Nathan slowly released his grip on me. Kneeling down, it was that moment that reminded me where I was. Naked and vulnerable between them. Though as Nathan lifted my chin and Amy gently patted my head, they called me a good boy...

The rush of their praise ran through me like fire. My cock dripped and tensed, eager to please them. Moving over to Nathan, I started to undo his belt. He held my face, hands doing as intended, carefully pulling his hard cock out of his pants. He shifted to let me remove them, my eyes looking down as precum dripped from him.

"Who's a good boy?" he said gently.

"Me?" I said, sounding unsure.

"Heh... yes you are. Such a good boy."

Again, the praise made me groan. Sharing a kiss, I moved lower to allow my tongue to lick Nathan's skin. The contact made him growl in his throat, more so as my head bobbed slowly. From the sounds I heard, Nathan leaned back to enjoy what I was doing. Amy's hand gently patted my head, whispering in my ear.

Such a good boy.

Sweet as always.

Soon, you'll be ours.

Each word pushed me further, feeling Nathan's cock getting stiffer in my mouth. Eventually, I came up to breathe, drool down my chin. His hand pet me, especially as my attention went to Amy, who scooted closer to kiss my forehead. When I had caught my breath, I didn't hesitate to move closer, my eyes on her, waiting for her approval. Her hand cupped my cheek, tracing my chin with her thumb.

"I love you," her voice said just to me.

"I love you too..."

Guiding me lower, my tongue experienced the full taste of her sweetness. Amy's moans were muffled, likely because she bit her lip hard. I didn't hold back, letting my tongue sink in deeper. Wiggling my tongue, fingers pulled at my hair, a breathy moan as I kept going. Every drop of her was on my tongue, hoping to hear a louder moan when I didn't stop. Eventually, she tugged at my hair harder than the first time to tell me to stop.

As my eyes looked up, she was a panting mess. Looking over, Nathan was biting his lip and smiling, hand around his cock while still stroking.

"You two were cute," he chuckled.

Amy reached and cupped under his chin, that smile leaving as his attention was on her. "Both of you are cute too. My good boys."

Pretty sure if I could, I'd wag my tail.

"Is he ready for the next part ma'am?" Nathan wondered.

The smile on her face sent shivers through me, more so as Nathan's hand squeezed my ass. "He is. I think we all are."

My eyes glanced at him, a soft grin as he spoke. "Where do you want to be Travis? Our first time should be special."

"Uh... I-" the thought of loving both of them made my head spin. "Between you two."

"Mmm. Feeling both of us at the same time?"

"Yes..."

"Baby? Should he wrap up?"

"As much as I love him, it's better to."

Looking over at him, he reached down into his pants pocket on the ground. Taking my hand, he put a wrapping and folded my hand closed. Though as I pulled back and opened my hand, there were two. The other was for me... Smiling a little, I shook my head when handing one back. Each of us moved away, I could take in fully how their bodies looked.

My eyes were on Nathan first. He didn't mind as I helped him finish undressing, kisses on his body as I noticed marks, scars, and sometimes just because. His smile was ear to ear, especially as his hands caressed around my waist. Squeezing my hips, squeezing my ass, his cock pressing to mine. Breathing hard, we shared another kiss. It was different from the first ones...

His lips seemed starved, our hips grinding like eager teenagers. I had to pull away, knowing we couldn't be greedy. Amy giggled at the sight of us, making me go over to her and lift her slightly. When I looked in her eyes, my lips were hers. Rough and feverish... as if she were waiting for this feeling between the three of us.

Her legs were around my waist, hanging on to me as I managed to lay both of us down. When we came up for air, my cock was so close to entering her... but it wouldn't be right to sink in. Not when she wanted me to be wrapped up. Lifting, she looked at me then down at my cock that pressed to her pussy. Holding the plastic, I opened the packing and placed the condom to roll down. Once I had, the full length rubbed over her, both of us pulsing.

From behind, Nathan smiled, hands on my hip. "When you two move in a bit more, then it will be all of us."

"My loves..." I let myself say.

As we moved further on the bed, I was positioned over Amy, her head comfortable on a pillow while smiling up at me. As our hips aligned, Nate's hands put my hips close to his, shivering as I felt his cock tease my asshole. Amy moved closer, one arm around my neck with a hand in my hair.

"You are ours..." she whispered sweetly, my hand guiding her body to mine as we sank together. "All ours. Our good boy..."

I moaned aloud, hips moving as I tried to find a rhythm. It was clumsy, seeing as I hadn't been with someone in a while. When we stopped moving, Nate's voice was in my ear. "I'll go slow sweetheart. Then we can move together."

Biting my lip, his breathing turned heavy as I felt his cock push inside me. Another moan left me, this one slightly pained. His arms were around my waist, telling me to relax and not to arch my back. Matching his breathing, the ache lessened, letting me enjoy the feeling of him inside me. Feeling kisses at my neck, my head turned to give Amy attention. As my hips moved inside her, Nate moved his.

Our connection was ecstasy.

Affection was something I always knew. But knowing and trusting to different bodies with myself, vulnerable and open to them, rivaled nothing else. The pace gradually intensified, Amy grinding and jostling on me. I thrust back without thinking, a moan caught in my throat as Nathan gripped my hips, thrusting hard enough to make smacking noises.

Suspended in time, the actions would give and take. Nathan was hitting my spot just right, likely making me cum without realizing. When he couldn't match the pace between Amy and me, he slipped out, letting my hips move without needing to wait for him. The sting of scratching at my back made me want to go harder. Amy squeezed tightly around my cock, the length driving deeper as both of us moaned and panted.

"Amy..."

"Shh... you're okay..."

"Please..."

"I'm almost there... Behave for me..."

"Fuck..."

"My good boy..."

"Please... please..."

"Just- just- fuck. Right there. Don't stop."

"Amy."

Her name was on my lips as her legs pulled and squeezed me against her. Orgasm hit us both, our bodies shivering. After some minutes, I greedily took kisses from her. Brushing her fingers through my hair, she whispered. "Don't forget your boyfriend sweetheart. Be a good boy for him too."

With my face red, our bodies pulled apart. Hearing his laugh, my eyes looked for Nathan, who put his arms around me again from behind.

"That kept me hard," he breathed in my ear, hand around my shaft. "Mmm. This is a bit full to keep using bud. Let's take this off."

How they toyed with me so easily... it was welcomed and exciting. With the condom thrown away, I was all his, which I didn't mind. Moving to the headboard, I put my hands flat to the wall when looking back at him. The light caught the sweat from his body and the glisten of cum already coming from his cock.

"That's how you want me, sweetheart?" Nate smirked, the bed creating under his weight as he touched me, length rubbing against my asshole. "Grabbing while I fuck you?"

"Yes sir..." I answered raggedly, pressing back against him "I want all your kisses. All your bites..."

"Mmm... they'll compliment your scratches."

Unlike the first time, his hands held me in place, easing me onto the length of him. Knowing we were connected, I already wanted to cum. But hearing him grunt and groan, both of us pushing and biting, calling each other. The hand that reached for his hips clawed and made sure he knew where I wanted him to be. Noises from the background told me Amy had started a shower for herself... but I was indulging in Nathan.

12