The Long Good Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My moans were no secret as he grunted, a hot sting in my belly as I squeezed around him, coaxing every drop. Coming down from the high, Nathan pulled me close and we both sank onto the mattress. He wanted to pull away but I whimpered for him not to leave. We cuddled like that for a while, his cock still inside me and leaving marks on my neck from his kisses. Our lips were each other's, smiling and saying sweet things.

When Amy came out and saw, she pouted her lip. "Aren't you two adorable? Good boys all cuddled after sex. The glow is hard to miss."

"Amy c'mon... This was special to me." I admitted, face red and Nathan still kissing my neck.

She walked over, tilting my chin up. "I know sweetheart. And it was special to us two. From now on, we're bonded. Meant for each other."

I slipped my hand to hold hers, kissing the back of it softly. "Bonded."

"Maybe we should follow Amy's lead hmm?"

Though snuggling a bit longer sounded ideal, showering was likely a good idea. Pulling away from Nathan was cold, and the look on his face agreed. Amy had no qualms about teasing either of us, though she didn't fuss after we both gave her a kiss for her troubles. Under the hot water, it felt familiar and clarity made me think it had all been a dream.

All a jet lagged fantasy...

Though once I rinsed the soap from my face, the running water didn't erase the musky scent. Nor did it take Nathan's voice from my ear, or his arms around my waist. The notion of this blur being a reality settled further when Amy looked over from the closet, having gone through my clothes to borrow a shirt of mine.

Each of us helped to clean the room and I was thankful a spare set of sheets were there. Calling down for another pair with the thought of why I needed them might have turned me into a tomato again. Once was enough without two of who you love were waiting to bring it up. Dressed up and calm, we did eventually manage to cook something together.

Nothing felt changed... though still it felt like a fever dream. The cuddling afterward on the couch. Dinner later that night. Staying over at Nathan and Amy's apartment. Though as I sat at work over the next few days, the marks on my body reminded me. Every good night wasn't alone anymore. It was ours. Near or far, hours ahead or behind.

12