The Long Hot Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Three scorching days changes a man's life forever.
2.4k words
4.28
12.4k
19

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a new series of about six or seven parts. The first part will be short but don't worry, you can expect the remaining chapters to be much longer.

All characters are over eighteen.

***

I smiled at my girlfriend through a haze of heat. "So I'll see you Monday?"

"Sure." Janice flipped back her long blonde hair. Her blue eyes sparkled over her folded hands. She smiled at me-

-Janice bent over the table, whimpering. Her dress was hiked up to her waist, revealing that pale, perfect ass of hers. "Spank me, Daddy," she whispered, her voice raw with need. "Spank me." I grinned as I stared down at those pale white cheeks; I wouldn't- couldn't- stop until they were rosy red. My hand rose and descended with glorious speed-

"It's annoying that they've held the conference over the weekend," she said. "But at least you'll be busy while I'm away. Work's going well, right?"

"Of course," I said, managing a smile. "No, work is fine."

"What, Tennyson still giving you trouble?"

"She's coming around," I said-

-Ms. Tennyson knelt in front of me, licking her lips. Her dark skin was gleaming with sweat. "Please," she said. "Please. I need to suck your cock. I'll do anything. I'll give you a raise. I'll give you a promotion. I- I'll quit my job and wear a slutty maid uniform, I'll crawl around your house like a dog, just so long as you let me swallow that wonderful cock of yours-"

"You have to impress her," said Janice. She checked her phone at smiled. "Look, at least you've got your brother's engagement party this Saturday night. I heard you're getting along with Penny-"

-Penelope's body was criss-crossed with silk, her voluptuous form bound and helpless. My brother's fiancé shivered with anticipation as I raised the riding crop. The first strike landed on her breast, marking her tanned flesh with a red welt. She let out a scream and I waited patiently while she shook and wept before murmuring softly, "More please, Sir-"

"Hey-Sam?"

I blinked. "Sorry. Got distracted. The heat."

My girlfriend sighed and rolled her eyes. "You need to focus, Sam," She double-checked her phone and smiled.

"Some good news?"

"Just something funny from a friend." She put her phone away. "So, you planning anything else this weekend?"

I paused. "Just... catching up with Max. Maybe a brunch or something."

"Your cousin? Nice." Her eyes flickered around the room before settling on me. "Hey, didn't you two meant to be close?"

"Like brother and sister-"

-Maxine gasped as I spread her pale legs apart. "We can't do this," she gasped. "We're family!" I laughed as her pussy, glistening with moisture, revealed her protests to be a lie. I pushed her down onto her couch and lined my throbbing cock with her ready cunt. She was going to be mine- mine in every way that counted. "I've been looking forward to this," I said as I thrust-

"Hey! Sam!"

I blinked. Janice's brows were creased; never a good sign. "Sorry."

"You're always drifting off!"

"It's this heat. It's making it hard to think."

"It's okay." She smiled, a forgiving angel. She leant forward and kissed me on the cheek. "I've got a plane to catch. Bye."

"Bye," I murmured. I watched her as she walked away, vanishing into the brilliant summer glare-

-Please take my ass," Janice cooed, "I've been saving it just for you." She sighed as I slid my lubricated cock into her hole, defiling my sweet, kind fiancé, turning her from a cold, distant girl into a wanton anal slut-

I closed my eyed and willed the lewd images of my girlfriend's naked ass away. I sat there on the restaurant table, protected from the nightmare sun from a small canvas screen, with an untouched coffee lying on the table as I brought myself under control.

I was a lucky man. I had a great job, a fancy apartment and a wonderful girlfriend. I was luckier than any man had a right to be, with just one big problem.

I was a pervert.

I was a massive pervert who couldn't seem to keep my overactive libido from taking the people in my life- my boss, my girlfriend, my brother's fiancé and even my own surrogate sister- and objectifying them in the most depraved and twisted way possible. Whips and chains and spankings and pet-play and worse things- and all of it directed at people I had no right to feel that way about.

Normally I had it under control. I kept things buried deep- so deep that none of my friends and family had the slightest idea as to what I thought about with them. If they knew of the sick things that I jerked off about, that I had imagined doing to them... I shuddered to think.

But I had it all under control.

At least until the heatwave started.

It was a summer unlike any other; a summer that had London oppressed, beaten, broken. The fruits of global warming come to roost. It had been going steady for a week now; rainless, bone-dry and remorseless. The sort of heat that scoured the streets clean of all but the bravest of pedestrians, the sort of heat that seeped into offices, restaurants and homes to sap wills and drive bodies into exhausted stillness. It was the sort of heat that demanded that girls strip down until the public spaces were full of bare, sweat-slick skin.

It was a heat that had acted as a strange catalyst on my libido; turbo charged it until it was a swirling, violent whirlwind in my head. I groaned, my erection so stiff that my roots ached despite the loving sex session that Janice and I had last night.

It was time to go back home. I thought about taking the Tube but the prospect of being penned up in that stinking, awful heat-box, surrounded by dozens of sweaty, grouchy commuters, appalled me. I decided to walk.

It took twenty minutes to walk to my Islington apartment. With that sort of heat the air wasn't air; it was an ocean, a shimmering, boiling mass that pressed down on my skin with a tangible weight. I trudged through the white, glaring landscape. The heat-haze- thick, so thick it was like a mist- seemed to whirl and shimmer in front of me, turning London into a mirage; a floating, fantastical city that seeped strength with every step. Soon enough I walked forward in a daze, the world a little more like a dream. From time to time people would emerge, wraith-like, from the haze; men, women, kids and above all girls, their bare legs smooth, their breasts bouncing in their tiny shirts. I stared as long as I dared at the hypnotic swells of flesh before averting my eyes.

I entered my block of flats as a shambling, stinking zombie. I made it into the elevator and pushed the button to my floor. The doors began to close-

"Wait."

I groaned as Mrs. Kumar stepped into the lift. The tall, statuesque woman nodded in my direction. Her almond eyes swept over me and she wrinkled her nose. Her teenage daughter- dressed in her school uniform with her cello clutched in one hand- huddled next to her like an awkward duckling. She smiled at me as her mother spoke. "Did you hear? Thomas from three doors down passed on."

I blinked. "What happened?"

She made a vague noise in the back of her throat. "Heart attack. There was some sort of fire, I think. The place was full of smoke." Her voice dropped to a low, conspiratorial whisper. "They say he was... in the altogether... when they found him."

"Okay." I tried to conjure up my sort-of-neighbour; some ancient looking guy with a grandfatherly smile that I occasionally passed from time to time. We'd talked once or twice, mostly over missed mail. I tried to think of something to say. "That's sad."

Kumar made another angry noise in the back of her throat. Her daughter sighed and looked away. I noticed the slightest trickle of sweat on her bronzed brow-

-The mother swept in as her daughter stood before me, naked and trembling. "It's time," she whispered, caressing her daughter's face. "Time to become a woman." She shrugged off her own clothes and two brown-skinned beauties stood before me. "Let me show you how it's done," she whispered, her eyes rapturous as she knelt down. I reached over to grasp her dark mane of black hair as she swallowed my cock in a single, glorious movement-

A strangled gasp jerked me back into wakefulness. Mrs. Kumar's eyes had drifted down to my hips and she flinched before drawing her teenage daughter closer. The doors opened and she practically rushed her daughter out of the hot-box elevator and down the hall. I meandered for a few moments while she hurriedly opened her door and hustled her daughter inside. Then I walked, tail between my legs, down to my flat's door.

***

My flat was big and central- that was to say, hideously expensive. I'd bought it at Daniel's suggestion a few months back. I'd decorated it, listened to Janice's comments and then decorated it again. I stumbled onto the couch and collapsed.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. I'd decided to walk through a summer hellscape version of London and had come down with a bad case of heatstroke. Put it down to a Londoner's inability to handle the heat. I felt- I felt weird, like all the summer heat and the haze had seeped into my flesh and bones until I was about to scorch the couch. My cock throbbed with a dull, painful beat, filled with a lust that went beyond appetite and became starvation. I ran my hands down to my jean-clad crotch and felt a sullen, agonising burn that went far beyond fever.

The phone rang. Groaning, I reached over, checked the caller ID and answered. "Hey Max. What's up?"

My cousin's voice came through the phone in waves. "You okay? You sound like shit."

"Got a bad case of sunstroke."

She chuckled. Her voice was just that right mix of feminine and strong; liquid and certain. I could spend hours listening to her sing when I was younger. "Sounds like fun. Grab a cold shower when we're done talking and take a nap. And drink plenty of water."

"Yes ma'am," I replied. "What can I do for you?"

"Just checking in. You saw Janice off at the airport? Got your kisses at the gate?"

"She didn't need me to see her off. We had coffee instead. She's not the PDA sort anyway."

"Oh." There was a significant pause as Max contemplated my girlfriend's low threshold for embarrassment. "You ready for the dinner on Sunday?"

"Sure." I said. My jeans were a prison. I undid my fly and stifled a groan as my erection- red and violent- sprung free. The air of the apartment was oven-dry, the heat a strangely empty thing. Was the air conditioning broken? That would figure. "Hey, want to meet for coffee first? It would be nice to catch up without..."

"Without Daniel there."

It ached. There was no wind, no breeze; if there was, if there was just the faintest touch of movement against my cock, I think that I would be spitting cum all over the couch. Her voice wasn't helping either. "I just want to catch up."

"I get it. He's got that way, doesn't he? Of taking up all the attention." There was another pause. "Hey, be on your best behaviour at the dinner. You know he looks for excuses."

"Sure. I'm not going to do anything." I could just touch it. Just touch it a little, while listening to her voice. Just touch it while thinking of her naked, like I'd done dozens- hundreds of times. She wouldn't know, would she?

"I know you won't. Catching up sounds good- how about we meet at that place near Oxford Circus? Around ten?"

"That sounds great. See you then." I put down the phone and groaned, leaning back. My violent, needy erection bobbed with the movement. I began to stroke the head.

-Maxine panted, her hands bound up behind her. "I'll do anything you want," she whispered. "Do anything you want..." Her breasts gleamed in the candlelight, perfect pale orbs-

With a roar I got up and stumbled over to the open-plan kitchen. I drank a glass of water, the liquid trickling down my chin and shirt. I drank another glass, and then another. I leaned against the counter and felt that dull heat in my bones, in my gut, in my cock.

I walked into the bathroom, turned on the cold water and stepped under. The cold liquid didn't, against all expectation, burst into steam when it struck my skin. Relief trickled in like droplets onto a blazing roar. I stayed under the spray and thought of gasping, aching, feminine forms.

I stumbled out of the bathroom, my erection leading the way like a lance, and collapsed onto the bed. The world spun around a supine body that was too hot, too horny, too exhausted, too everything all at once. I would rest for a little while. Then I'd sort out dinner- no, first I'd jerk off a dozen times until I was spent and raw. Then I'd cook dinner. But first I'd close my eyes and rest for just a little while-

***

I slept and I dreamt.

I dreamt of feminine flesh, soft and warm in my hands, ready and eager to be groped, touched, tasted. I dreamt of lips that parted for kisses; moaned in pleasure; begged for more. Breasts thrust into my face, rubbing against my skin, and cunts; steaming hot cunts, scorching and wet, ready for me, desperate to be filled and fucked.

They were all there; all the women I lusted after, all the women I wanted. Needed. Max and Penny and Tennyson and Kumar and her daughter and others, their features distorted by a lust that was a mirror to my own; all of them shamelessly, eagerly assisting me in every perversion, every possible sick, lewd act that I might conjure.

And through it all she danced; dread like a promise, free like wind, shimmering like smokeless flame, bright and yet invisible, ethereal and yet realer than me, slithering, dancing around the edges of my gaze; drawn to the bonfire of my lust like a moth to the light, until at last she dove in-

Then darkness.