The Long Hot Weekend Pt. 04

Story Info
Saturday Afternoon. A virgin succumbs to the flames.
4.6k words
4.81
4.6k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked right past my neighbour's daughter.

She was young. Beautiful. Elegant and sweet. When I was her age I knew that I never would have had a chance with someone like her. I would have nursed a crush, I would have idolised her from afar, but I never would have had the guts to do something about it.

Now I could have her.

But I wouldn't. She was too young; too naive. Even without taking Janice into account, it wasn't appropriate. No matter how horny I got, no matter how intense the heat that welled inside of me, I wasn't going to take advantage of her. I wasn't going to use this- this power- this burning, lusty flame inside of me- to seduce her and gain access to her young nubile body, her tight little pussy-

Dammit.

I was going to be strong. I reached my door and, in my feverish haze, fumbled and dropped my keys. I picked them up and managed to fit them in my lock even as a fresh wave of painful need rippled out from my groin.

"Hi."

I turned. The girl was standing only a few feet from me. Her dark eyes were wide and her cello was clutched in front of her like a shield. Her throat was convulsing as she swallowed. She looked like a rabbit that had found the courage to introduce itself to a fox. The woman of colourless flame had draped herself over the girl's shoulder, shimmering arms crossed over her chest. As I watched one of her ethereal hands cupped the girl's breast, fingers kneading into the skin.

I took in a deep breath but all I did was inhale scorched air to fuel the furnace inside me. "What's your name?"

"Sanaya?"

She was too young for me, anyway. Right? "How old are you, Sanaya?"

"E-eighteen."

Goddamn it. I would- I would just warn her. Warn her of what would happen and then she'd realise that I was a pervert, that I was dangerous, that she needed to get away from me and then she'd go away, right? That what you did when you met a creep. "Sanaya, are you a virgin?"

"Yes." Whispered so faintly that it was like a cool breeze.

"Do you know what will happen if you come into my flat? I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to strip you naked and fuck you. I'm going to kiss every part of your body, I'm going to spank you and make you beg me for more spanking, I'm going to fuck your throat, your pussy, maybe your ass... I'm going to do everything I can possibly think of to you, and I can think of a lot of things." By the end of it my voice had descended into a throaty growl. "And I won't stop until I've turned you into a slut, a whore that can't function without regular cock."

I opened the door and stepped inside. It was done. I'd warned her. I'd practically threatened to rape her. She would understand and she would run; probably to tell her mother. Well, that was a battle for another day. I would cancel tonight, I would tell people I was sick and then go out and find some other girl to bring home and fuck- someone less morally fraught. I would manage somehow.

The door stopped closing behind me. Sanaya shuffled into the room like a girl being led to the sacrificial altar. Her breaths were coming in desperate, rapid gasps, her pupils lost in a sea of white.

But she had walked- willingly- into my apartment.

I groaned as my cock ached afresh. I'd been fair, hadn't I? More than fair. I'd given her an out. She didn't want an out. She was coming into my room because... because... well, because the weird invisible flame-woman was making both of us too horny to think straight, but I found out that I'd run out of excuses and patience both. I said, "I'm going to-"

There was a flurry of movement and then I fell over as Sanaya leapt at me. For a moment I thought she was going to claw my eyes out but then I realized she was trying to take off my shirt, caress my groin, kiss me and tear off her own clothes all at once.

I pulled her off- she was surprisingly strong- and pushed her away, getting back onto my feet. She looked crushed but I merely said in a cold, harsh tone that I barely recognised, "You want my cock? You have to earn it. Take off your clothes. Show me your body."

Still panting, she unbuttoned her pale blouse with the speed of desperation until her tits- clad in a pale blue bra- were exposed. She pushed down her skirt showing off pleasantly thick thighs and a round-bubble butt. She might have been young but there was nothing undeveloped about her body. She hesitated for a half-second before taking off her bra. Her tits were still springy and firm, youthfully fighting gravity in a way that made me ravenous with need. Her panties were soaked by the time she slid them off, her pussy lips swollen underneath an untrimmed forest of black, curly hairs.

As I stood before the body of this girl, this sweet, innocent girl that was offering herself up for defilement, my lust didn't so much vanish as instead rise, angel-like, into some strange, higher plane of existence, where my mind was oddly clear and only the pulsing at the edges of my vision hinted at the raging holocaust within. All of the things had had initially made me hesitate- her youth, her virginity, the fact that I was cheating of my girlfriend- had been flipped on their heads, serving only to spice up the feast of flesh in front of me. I'd never deflowered a virgin; never introduced a girl into the realm of the carnal. Now, this mysterious, mad flame that was gleefully burning down my safe little life was finally giving me that chance.

She reached for me again. I made a sharp sound and she stopped, her arms hanging limply at her side. I looked around and, spying the tie that I had removed after work yesterday, snatched it up. She made a whimpering noise but did not stop me as I bound her wrists behind her back. It was a simple knot, one that she could easily escape from if she really wanted to. I turned back to see her eyes brimming with fear.

"Speak," I growled.

"Please," she whispered.

"Please what?" I couldn't help but stare into those mesmerizing brown eyes,

"Please mister," her voice was a breathy moan, "please do things to me. Anything. Everything-"

I stepped forward. My hands grasped her hips and we both gasped as electricity- wild and free- jolted both of us; a bolt of lightning to light a forest fire. She let out another whimper and then I pulled her close to me-

I didn't so much kiss her as devour her lips, tongue invading her mouth. I didn't touch her so much as claim her, running my hands possessively over her lush, fresh curves. I wanted her to know that her body belonged to me now, mine to sample, to touch, to taste...

Heat blazed around us, between us, inside of us, until our bodies scorched the air. I pulled her over to the couch and laid her down, shocked that it didn't burst into flame. She spread her legs, biting her lips in preparation; but I wasn't quite done playing with her. I bent down, my lips meeting her brown flesh to lick, taste, kiss and suckle. First her gasping, panting mouth; next her pulsing neck; onto her shoulders as she wriggled and moaned; and then the slopes of her breasts, savouring the way the soft flesh dimpled under my lips. I reached her nipples, big and dark like tiny peaks. One after the other I feasted on them, sucked them, gently bit them. And wherever my tongue and lips touched, shimmering flame sprang up in my wake.

I moved on. She had a tummy that was neither flat nor fat but soft and feminine. It flexed with her gasping breaths as I made my way down. When I reached her thighs she moaned with anticipation; but then I moved onto her twitching calves and she began to whine afresh. "Please," she kept breathing. "Please." A plea that turned into a mantra as I kissed her feet spread high in the air, as she thrust her hips as though fucking some invisible lover. Her cunt was open, her pink places exposed and soaked through with dew.

I wanted to spend hours on each and every part of her but her begging had finally triggered something- whether impatience or pity- inside me and, licking down inner thighs blazing with need, I made my way to her lower lips.

I supped on virgin pussy. In all fairness they tasted like any other woman's hot, ready cunt: delicious. She jumped as I let my lips lightly touch her outer edges, nibbling gently while she got used to the unfamiliar sensations. Then I moved on to longer, more sensuous licks along the length of her labia before risking a kiss on her clit-

She spasmed, her body twisting and writhing as her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened up, fire pouring from her throat. A strange, high-pitched keening began, faint at first, then rising until I expected walls to shake and glass to shatter. The scream went on, flaring and blazing, until she collapsed.

I withdrew and stared down at her. She was breathing deeply, her eyes fluttering, her fingers twitching. She hadn't passed out yet. Good. I had so many more things to do to her. There was a dark patch on the couch and the room stank afresh with sex. It was a good scent, a right scent, and I wanted every woman who walked into my flat to smell it and understand what it promised.

I stripped down. The roaring flame inside turned my small, pale body into a sexual colossus. I grinned as Sanaya's dazed eyes focused on first on me and then on that glorious rod between my legs. I reached down and picked her up. She wasn't light, more voluptuous than slim, but the fires roared louder than my protesting muscles. I carried her into the bedroom and half eased, half threw her onto my last set of clean sheets. She moved to rise but I pushed her down and bound her wrists to the headboard, delighting in the way she struggled.

I moaned, ready to plunge into her - and then stopped. A wicked smiled crossed my mind and instead I rose to straddle her. I stared into wide brown eyes and pressed my finger against her soft lips. She suckled my finger in a way that made my cock pulse. I straddled up higher until my cock lay between the valley of her brown breasts, a red-blazing bar of heat and strength that plunged into her feminine soft mounds. She moaned, growing cross-eyed as she tried to stare at it.

I pressed her tits together, enjoying the way my cock vanished between them. I pushed it up further and her tongue darted out, straining, seeking out contact while she sniffed the air as though scenting me. With a grunt I eased it past until her tongue lapped away at the very tip.

I felt a boiling sensation ripple through my body, concentrating in my balls. With a grunt I pressed my cock-head into her mouth. One, two, three strokes; and then I pulled out, roaring, as seed spat out onto her neck, her face, the slopes of her breasts. She moaned and shuddered, straining before collapsing. A moment later her tongue darted out to lick a streak of seed staining her lips.

I eased off her as she writhed in her bonds, voice reduced to incoherent moans, and dove back in to inflict a fresh round of torments on her body. My plateau of sanity crumbled and I descended into a fever dream of kisses and caresses and gropes, of heaving breasts and moaning mouths and sopping cunts. Wherever I touched, smokeless flame bloomed on brown flesh until we both burned and blazed like twin suns. We surrendered ourselves, gave ourselves up to the flames that burned away innocence and regret and uncertainty until our very identities dissolved and we became a twinned, writhing machine of heat and desire, churning out mind-shattering orgasms.

I don't remember precisely when I took her virginity; only that it was not before her second- or even her third- orgasm. All I remember is surfacing from our shared delirium to find myself buried inside her boiling wet channel. I wasn't sure if she was aware of my taking of her last barrier to womanhood; certainly there was no difference in her pants and moans and pleading for more, more, more. I remember shooting inside of her soon after, giving her womb its first taste of a man's seed; then again and again, my cock never softening, never slowing.

Eventually the heat between us died down into warm, gentle embers. She'd come free of my impromptu bonds long before then, arms wrapped around my body. I eased her against my side while she wept and mumbled semi-coherent promises. We both drifted off.

***

I woke to find her curled up next to me. Blinking, I worked my way out of her sleepy embrace as best I could. I got up and stumbled over to the bathroom, collapsing onto the toilet seat to take a piss. Once I was done I got up and looked into the mirror as I washed my hands. I ached all over and my skin still felt hot to the touch, but I could at least think clearly again.

I stared at myself. And then I stared past myself.

"I know that you're there."

Nothing. I wondered what the girl lying asleep on my bed might think if she caught me talking to myself.

"Show yourself," I said, feeling sillier and sillier. My eyes darted around. No sign. Maybe it was just all in my mind?

And then the air a little past my shoulder rippled and she was there; a woman made of colourless, ghostly flame. She was ethereal, impossible; a constantly flickering, constantly shifting shape, little more than an outline but for two eyes that were whirlpools of haziness that gleamed with mischief. Her form shimmered and flowed, ever on the verge of dissipating and yet never quite vanishing.

"What are you? Who are you?"

She did not respond.

"What are you doing to me?"

She gave no sign she even understood me.

"Why me?"

At least her face shifted and, despite its features being little more than a hinted suggestion, I could see her smile- brimming with wicked amusement- as it formed. She rose, drifting over to me like a phantom and I braced myself; but she merely caressed my cheek with candle-flame fingers before dissolving back into thin air.

I reached up to touch a face that tingled with a sudden surge of heat. Shaking my head, I padded naked into the kitchen. I filled a glass full of water before downing it in long, desperate gulps. I drank another two glasses of water before filling it again.

I walked back into the bedroom. Sanaya was stirring and I passed her the glass. She rose, groggily looking around as she drank her glass. Once she was done she wordlessly handed the glass back to me; I dutifully went back to the kitchenette to refill it, handing it back to her again with a pack of aspirin. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She wordlessly nodded.

"I just, um..." I flailed around helplessly. My life up till this point had left me with little idea of how to talk to hot schoolgirls that I'd seduced and fucked into moaning oblivion.

"What happened?"

Did she think that I drugged her or something? "I've been feeling... weird lately."

"Weird?"

"Hot. This has been happening a lot. With women." I coughed. "It's the heat."

In a weird way that seemed to settle her. She finished her second glass and handed it to me. "Hungry."

I went and refilled it once more. "Want pizza?" She nodded as she sipped the water. "Vegetarian, right?"

"Pepperoni."

"I thought your family was -"

She looked around her. "It's that kind of day, isn't it?" I spent a minute ordering the pizza. After a moment's consideration, I also ordered two pieces of chocolate cake from a nearby patisserie. We'd more than earned it.

She handed me the glass and I filled it once more. We sat in painful silence while she sipped away. After a while I asked, "Do you want me to go with you to the pharmacy?"

"What?"

"We just had unprotected sex." Her eyes widened and I quickly added, "So we can go together to the pharmacy and get day after pills."

"Oh." She took some time to digest that. "Okay." She paused. "Do you have any, um..."

"I don't have any STDs." It was my turn to hesitate. "I mean, I didn't a few days ago."

"Do you do this often?"

"What?"

"Fuck girls you just met."

I thought about pointing out that I sort of knew her in a not-really sort of way but decided that the argument didn't really help my case. "Not since a few days ago."

"And then..."

"The heat."

"Okay." She coughed. "Can, um, can we do this again?"

"What?"

"I want to do this again. Not right now, but- would that be okay?"

"I have a girlfriend."

"Oh." A moment later she asked, "Do you love her?"

"I- of course I do. I mean, I should."

"You should?"

"I do. I do."

"Can we still do this?" She looked away and plucked at my tie in her hands. "Everyone always told me that I should wait to do things like this with someone I love. But I just did it with a virtual stranger and it was really, really nice. And I'm pretty sure I don't love you. I mean, I do a little now because of what you did. I guess... are you sure you can't do it to me again?"

"We shouldn't."

"Yes. But do you want to?"

I stared at her nubile brown body. Her eyes widened as my cock twitched. "Yes."

"Funny," she said, half to herself. "I don't feel guilty. I'm pretty sure if anyone found out about this they'd call me a total slut but I just... don't feel guilty. I think I mostly feel guilty that I don't feel guilty. Do you know what I mean?"

Yes. "No."

"I want to fuck you again. Even though you fuck other girls. Even though you got a girlfriend. I think if you were my boyfriend I would be upset but this is just about great sex, so... I don't mind. Do you fuck your girlfriend like you fucked me?"

"No."

"You should," she said, her voice low. "I bet if you fucked her like that, she'd be fine with you sleeping around. I bet you could get her to agree to anything."

I stared at her. Part of my recoiled, wondering what I'd done to corrupt this poor young girl. To turn someone sweet and innocent into someone so slutty. Another part of me wondered how much of this was my influence and how much of her respectability had been feigned.

And a third and growing part of me wanted to prove her right.

I could do it. If this power, this heat stayed... I could make Janice accept any girl, I could convince her to have threesomes with whatever woman I brought home, that I picked off the street, I could make her finally look at me like Sanaya did when I was inside her-

No. That was mad. Once this... this weird haunting was over and done, things would go back to normal. I ignored the stab of anger that surged through my body at the thought. I was being selfish and thoughtless and Janice deserved better. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the water in the shower and stepped inside, letting the cool water play over my body.

"Can I, um, can I join you?"

I turned. Sanaya stood in the bathroom with a sheepish smile. She ducked underneath the spray and I watched as water sluiced away sweat and cum and sticky feminine desire, leaving her body clean and gleaming-wet. Her almond eyes sparkled as she crowded against me. "I think I get it."

"What?"

She reached for my shower gel and started to rub it over her body. I didn't bother to pretend not to stare as she rubbed her hands over her clean brown skin. "Mummy-" she winced. "My mother always said I should be careful around guys older than me. That they'd use me for sex."

I nodded. "Girls your age shouldn't be with guys my age."

Her hands moved to rub soap onto her breasts. They gleamed, her nipples stiffening under the attention. Her almond eyes were half-lidded as she saw me staring. "Why?"

"Too much power. Too easy for the guy to abuse the girl."

She bent down to wash her thighs, bending down. Her eyes flickered over to my stiffening cock. "So don't."

"It's not that simple."

She rose up but her hands remained low. They dipped between her legs, washing her private places. "I don't want a boyfriend. I should probably feel guilty about that, you're not meant to sleep with someone unless you love them... it's just, I get good grades. I don't get into trouble." One of her hands reached out to touch my cock, now stiff and red. "I'm a good girl. Maybe I want to do something bad, sometimes? Not evil but... you know, naughty?"

12