All Comments on 'The Long Hot Weekend Pt. 04'

by Someoneblue

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
guy12345654321guy12345654321about 2 months ago

I've enjoyed a lot of your stories - Long Story Short is one of my favs on Lit - but most (LSS, Master of Coin, Bast, You Can Always Say No) are great stories but are a little light on the 'heat' (pun intended). Though that was perfect for the tone of LSS, I like that you've turned it up several notches in this one.

Will the 'flame woman' ever communicate with our MC? What will happen with Sanaya's mother? Was Maxine as put off as he assumed? Is he going to nail his brother in law's fiance like he fantasized about? Will he indulge some of the darker fantasies he mentioned? What will happen when the heatwave ends?

I forgot to check the posting dates when I read the first chapters - I thought this another great story abandoned without resolution like so many others on Lit. Happy to see you're continuing it and excited to see where it goes!

SomeoneblueSomeoneblueabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I can confirm that the story is finished and will be released in another 3 parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The cello is safe.

All is right with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I wasn't going to read this story, then I saw it was written by Someoneblue and had to.

thedude2434thedude2434about 1 month ago

Hard agree with the Anonymous below me. After Diaries of a Dark Princess, I'm hooked on your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeoneblue@Someoneblue
A lover of dominance play and mind control. I hope you like my stories! I accept commissions for stories over at Questionable Questing (https://forum.questionablequesting.com/).