The Long Hot Weekend Pt. 06

Story Info
Sunday Morning. Fading flames and a search for answers.
4.8k words
4.86
3.7k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the third time in as many days I woke up next to a beautiful naked woman.

Scratch that, I woke up next to the woman that I had lusted over for years and had, last night, turned into a mindless puddle of sexual satisfaction. I smelled of her lust, the sticky residue of her desire coating my hips and mouth. My body was burnt ash and dim embers and yet the ache that dulled my muscles felt like nothing more than the sweet reward of victory.

Max lay alongside of me, her breasts lying flat against her chest. Her eyes were closed in the deepest slumber as the sun sent its rays through the gaps in the curtain. A single line of light traced a line across the curve of her hips, revealing her dark-furred mons. I stared down at her and felt my embers alight anew, as though the very sight of her was a breath of fresh air to stoke new fires.

My sleeping cousin stirred. Her mouth opened and a soft, sweet breath escaped her lips. Her hips began to shift, as though her sleeping mind could feel my rising heat. Her eyes flickered open and then-

***

Max moaned and pushed back at me as I fucked her with slow, gentle strokes. The fires burned but they weren't all-consuming flames; instead they were a gentle glow that filled my belly and threaded into my groin. My cock slid into her with wet, squelching sounds. Her orgasms were soft and joyful things that made her giggle and sigh instead of scream, but they were no less welcome to hear. I felt the heat tip over and pour out of me into her and we both collapsed onto the bed.

"That," she whispered into my ear as I lay atop her, "was an absolutely awesome way to wake up."

"Want some breakfast?" I asked.

"Mmmm. Coffee. And something hot? And water. Lots and lots of water." She smiled at me as I eased myself off her.

"That does tend to be a popular request."

"Oh god. I can't believe I'm doing this," she murmured as she watched me stagger into the bathroom. "This was a really bad idea."

"Fun though." I opened up my delivery app and ordered bacon and egg burgers with some hashbrowns and coffee. A feast more suited for a hangover but- as with Sanaya- we definitely deserved it. Then I dutifully filled up two separate glasses of water and left them by my half-slumbering cousin's bedside. She mumbled her thanks and smiled at me, and I was caught by the sheer beauty of the way her lips curved, something inside me stirring afresh-

***

-Max moaned as she rode me, her tired body pushing down against my stiff cock. I lay there, my hands folded behind my head, a gigantic shit-eating grin on my face as she worked against my erection. Her breasts heaved and wobbled in a way that hypnotised me as yet another orgasm rippled though her body.

There was a ding from my phone and I glanced at it. The food was almost here. My grin widened as I grabbed her hips and began to pump up. Her eyes went wide and she screamed at the sudden shift in tempo as I brought both of us to a pair of simultaneous orgasms that left us in a sweaty, tangled heap.

A few seconds later the buzzer announced the arrival of precious, precious caffeine.

"All good?" I asked.

"Mmph."

"I'll get the food."

"Mmmmmphhhh."

Five minutes after I left her coffee beside her slumbering form, she appeared out of my bedroom doorway. She wore one of my sweaters and the sight of her long legs emerging from the comfortable confines of my ratty old clothes stirred-

"Don't."

I looked away, smiling, as she slumped down onto the table. She took a long swig of coffee and then reached for a hashbrown. "Ahhhh...."

"How are you feeling?"

"Like my body went through a wringer and my pussy went through a woodchipper."

"Sorry."

"It's fine. It's the good sort of ache, you know?" She smiled at me and I felt my heart skip a beat-

"Okay, quit it."

"What happens?"

"It's like... we're connected? You get horny and I get horny. Or it's like you're a furnace and the heat off you sinks into me..." She grabbed a breakfast burger and took a bite.

"Or like a fire that spreads."

"Yeah." She groans. "You've really been doing this for several days?"

"Since Friday."

"How are you not dead by now?" She stared at me over her greasy burger.

"In truth? Every part of me hurts."

"Fair enough."

We both ate for a few minutes before I started. "Shit."

"What?"

"I forgot about Janice."

"Oh no," Max deadpanned. "I was so hopeful you were picturing her last night."

"That's not-" I groaned. "I just, I feel bad. That's all."

"Don't be."

"I-" I rallied behind my breakfast burger. "Why don't you like her anyway?"

"I don't like the way she treats you."

"What does that mean?"

"It's- it's nothing. Look, if you love her then that's fine." She took another bite, her expression sour. "What happens tomorrow? What happens when she comes home?"

I sat back. The bite of the burger turned into a greasy, sickening mess in my mouth. "I guess I'm going to have to tell her."

Max's eyes were flat. "Really?"

"Look around you, Max. Smell the fucking room. If I cleaned up the whole day I might hide it but... what happens the next time the fire woman shows up? Besides, I don't like lying." I paused. "I don't like cheating, either, but lying about it too... it just digs me deeper into the pit marked 'shitty person'."

"How do you think she's going to take it?"

"Bad. Awful. I mean..." I closed my eyes. "I betrayed her. You can dislike her all you want but at the end of the day, she doesn't deserve this."

Max opened her mouth, looked away, and grabbed another hash brown.

"Can I ask you another question?" I asked.

"Go on."

"Last night you said, 'I can't believe I'm doing this again.' What did you mean?"

She looked away once more. The burger was lowered on to the ground. "It's probably not something you want to hear."

"Max," I said, reaching out to touch her hand. "I know things are a little weird with us right now. But I'm still your cousin, okay? Even if we're a bit more, um, Lannister-y than we were before."

She did not speak for a handful of seconds. Then she said, "It's not the first time I've done... this. With one of my cousins."

"Oh." Understanding flooded through me in a cold, queasy wave. "Oh."

"It was a long time ago, okay? Back in high school." She looked down at the table.

"What happened?"

For a long time she didn't speak. Eventually she said in a soft voice, "Daniel always gets what he wants. One way or the other."

For a moment I thought I might slap her. A moment later I hugged her tight. She squealed and pushed me away as I kissed her on the top of her head. We finished our meals and drank the rest of our coffees in a companionable silence.

"Alright," said Max. "I got to get going. It's ten already." She got up from her seat and then reached underneath her, pulling something frilly from underneath. "Who's bra is this?"

"Shit! You found it. It was from that one-nighter on Friday night. I've been looking for that."

She gave me long, hard look and cracked a smile. "Pervert." She walked over to the bedroom, tugging off my shirt. "I'll have a quick shower." I took in the sight of her naked body and felt a surge of lust rise inside of me-

***

Max moaned around my cock. I sat on the couch, my legs spread wide, so that she could take as much of my length into her mouth as she could. Her hands were bound tight behind her back and my hand was atop her head, forcing her mouth to please my mouth. She stared up at me with adoration as my cock seared her lips, heat radiating down her throat with every stroke. Her thighs rubbed together with incessant need. The moisture from our shared shower had boiled away in the dry heat that enveloped us but her hair was still slick and wet.

"Look at you," I whispered as the haze surrounded us. "Sucking your cousin's cock like a whore. Like a slut. You love sucking cock, don't you?" I'd been rambling for the last ten minutes like this, a boiling trickle of fevered erotic nonsense in time with her slow oral torment. She didn't seem to mind or even be listening. "I want to keep you. Lock you up and use you every night. I'll fuck you until all you ever think about is my cock. I'll fuck you until you want to spend every day naked in my house waiting for me to come back. You liked last night? Imagine it every night for the rest of your life."

She moaned and her thighs rubbed together with desperate need as I came. Her throat gulped down my boiling seed; halfway through I pulled out and spurted the rest over her face and breasts.

She gasped, panting. "Fuck. Fuck. We have to stop. Or else you're going to get your wish." She turned around. "Untie me."

I undid her bindings and she rose to her feet, grimacing. "This is crazy. Okay. Let me just wipe myself clean and then I'll get out of here." She stretched out. "Where are my clothes?" She walked over to the pile of clothes on the floor and bent down, showing me her pert little ass-

***

-Max groaned. She knelt on the floor on her hands and knees, her head turned around to stare at me. "Fuck."

"How do you like that," I said, staring at the sight of my cock vanishing between my cousin's pale ass-checks, "Do you like your ass being fucked?"

She moaned, her voice raw and ragged from her screams. "Fuck! I love it! I love whatever you do with your cock!" She panted as one of her hands went between her legs, rubbing at her clit. "You can use me however you want!"

"Yes!" I burst into her ass, my thoughts vanishing into a feverish haze. The sensations were dulled and my fire was gutting out at last and yet this obscenity- this final taboo- of fucking my surrogate sister in the ass filled me with one last desperate flare. I'd taken her in her every hole, used her body in every way that a man could and yet I wanted more, more, more. I erupted into her-

***

"-And that's that." Through my haze of exhaustion I saw Max smile as she rose from the bed. "You should be able to untie yourself eventually."

"Mph." I lay back, testing the bonds.

"Sorry," she said. "But if I don't do this I'm never going to leave." She rose and winced. "Fuck. I am going to home, shower for an hour, curl up on the couch and take a bazillion aspirins. Don't call me for a few days, okay?" She paused. "Unless you need to. For non-cousin sex related stuff! Okay?"

I nodded. I didn't bother to tell her that she was probably safe; I was completely spent anyway. Well. Mostly. I heard her getting dressed and the door opening. There was the murmur of conversation from outside in the hall.

A moment later I heard approaching footsteps across my living room carpet. Sanaya peered at me from my bedroom door. "Um. Hello? Your friend let me in. Told me to wait a little while before I untie you."

"Hi."

She smiled. She was dressed in a pair of jeans and a voluminous shirt that did a mediocre job of hiding her voluptuous form. "Was that... your girlfriend?"

"Um. No."

"Wow." She walked up to me, smiling. "You okay? You look half-dead."

"Just tired. Could you untie me?"

"Sure." She hesitated. "Um... will you, um... reward me?"

"Yes." I paused as my body vigorously protested what I'd just said. "Later." She pouted but undid the ties binding me to the bed. I got up. Then I sat down again as my head spun. "Okay, shower."

"Right." She watched as I lurched into the bathroom. I turned on the water and groaned again as cold spray poured over me, giving my fevered body relief. "I got the key you wanted."

"Thanks." I grinned at her, aware that her stare did not shift from my cock. "I guess I owe you twice over then."

"I... can think of some stuff that I might like." She blushed a little. Her shamelessness of yesterday morning had some time to cool off, I supposed; enough time for her to have second thoughts if not active regrets. "I mean, if you want to..."

"Yes." I smiled at her. "If you want to. But I don't want to do anything you're not cool with."

"I... I'm happy to try stuff." She blushed even harder. "So if that wasn't your girlfriend, who was she?"

I thought about lying but decided against it. "My cousin."

"Oh." She blinked. "You mean, like a distant cousin?"

"Not so much."

"Wow."

"It's not like that." I paused. "Okay. It's actually exactly like that. You still want to fool around with me?"

"Yes!" She coughed. "I mean, sure."

I smiled and reached over to touch her chin. "Are you sure? Do you want to fuck the guy who cheats on his girlfriend and screws his own cousin? You want to fuck me, knowing that right after you leave I'll probably grab some girl off the street and fuck her too?"

She whimpered, even as my cock- even as it protested with a deep, angry ache- stirred to life once more.

"What?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Fuck. Fuck. Yes."

I smiled at her, feeling like an imposter. I wasn't a player- well, at least I wasn't usually. Daniel had that market well and truly cornered. And yet... that's what she wanted. She didn't want a nice guy to introduce to her mother, she didn't want someone to take her out for romantic evenings. She wanted something dangerous, something exciting, something different from her safe, her normal life.

That person wasn't me. But it occurred to me, as I walked into my bedroom- the stench of sex now as thick as any heat haze- that I could be that person, just a little. Just dangerous enough to give her the taste of excitement without ruining her life or abusing her or getting her pregnant. That I might be able to be exciting without becoming like my brother...

Only I was in a relationship. A monogamous one. With someone I was meant to care about.

I'd play along. I needed to get into Thomas's flat, didn't I? So I'd play along. Just until Janice got back.

"Alright," I said. "Let's go next door, okay? I need to check something out."

"What?"

"I need to find out what's happened to me."

***

I didn't really know Thomas. He was a nice white man with a balding head and a sort of patrician heartiness about him that spoke of old money and the fancier sort of education. He had always been particularly well-dressed and polite. I had assumed a career spent moving the more genteel sort of money around or perhaps the sort of law practice that involved old schoolyard chums helping out other old schoolyard chums with trifling legal issues like inheritance laws or dead hookers.

His home was filled with the sort of nick-nacks that someone only ever accomplished by living a long time and not giving a lot away. There were photos on a desk; smiling adults and children and an older woman that I assumed was a long-departed wife. There was a big plasma screen TV, a small study desk and a kitchenette, and...

And a stench of smoke in the air. It clung to every surface of the room, making my nose wrinkle and my eyes itch. Chairs and couches and coffee tables had been moved from the centre of the living room in order to make space for a blackened patch. It was a mass of scorched, melted carpet perhaps five feet in diameter. The outer edges were oddly clear and crisp, as though the fire had been perfectly contained. The very middle was oddly untouched; an island of grey carpet in a tiny sea of dark ruin.

Sanaya stared. "What's this?"

I ignored the question. "How did he die?"

"Heart attack, I heard. I didn't know anything about this." Sanaya stood at the entrance doorway, giving me the sort of look that clearly communicated that she was re-evaluating our friendship in the light of my general bizarreness. "What do you think happened?"

"I have some ideas, but they're kind of crazy." I looked around but the woman of smokeless flame was no-where to be seen. "Help me look around for clues, will you?"

"Clues?"

"You know- general sort of, um, hints as to what he was doing before he died." I paused. "I don't suppose you know where he kept his computer?"

"...Why would I know that?"

"Good point." I caught her expression and said, "You wanted a bit of excitement, right?"

"Sure." She walked through the living room-

"Wait!"

"What?" She looked down, where one of her bare brown feet had crossed over the circle. "What is it? Do I have ash on my feet?"

I waited for her to burst into flame or cackle with flee or levitate into the air but all I got was a sharp smell of ash and a teenage girl giving me a funny look. She crossed through the circle and over to the kitchen. "I'll check over here."

"Fine." I crossed over to the window, giving the circle a wide berth. I opened it up as tears began to form in my eyes from the lingering smoke. Fresh air rushed in and I looked out at the city.

Grey clouds filled the horizon from end to end, sullen and low. The air tasted of moisture, the consistency as thick and as steamy as a shower. Sweat sprung up all over my body as I took deep breaths.

I turned away and wandered over to the bookcase. History books and old literature, a handful of old adventure books. A book on ancient middle eastern mythology, which might be something-

"Hey."

I looked up. Sanaya stood in the kitchenette. I wandered over to her and my heart sank.

It was a book. Big and leatherbound, and full of pages written in cursive script. I looked at it and knew, knew deep in my heart that whatever had been written within would have explained everything- the fever, my strange lusts, the flaming woman- to me.

It was a burnt mess; little more than cinders and scraps, ashen and black in the sink. What the fire did not ruin water had finished. I picked it up and it fell apart in my hands, wet pages disintegrating into ash-flecked mulch. I dropped it back into the sink and rubbed my dirty hands on my jeans. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, letting the smoke-laden air fill my lungs. Then I let it out. I looked around, seeking out the flame-woman and her cruel smile. Nothing.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'm okay."

"Want to keep checking?"

"Sure."

She gave that hopeful half-smile again. "Do you want to... check out the bedroom?" Her brown eyes sparkled with nervous mischief as she wrung her hands together. "Together?"

I chuckled. "You really are a bad girl, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"You deserve a spanking, don't you?"

"Um. O-okay."

I took her by the hand and led her out of the kitchenette and- still avoiding that burnt mass in the middle of the room- and walked her over to a door. I opened it up and sure enough, there lay Thomas's bedroom. It had a small, stately bed, flanked by a heavy wooden bedside table and cabinet. Sanaya turned back to me, hesitating-

"Strip."

She took a deep breath and then pulled off her clothes. It wasn't as overwhelming as before - a modest bonfire where before, novelty and a schoolgirl outfit had stocked my flames into a roaring blaze- but there was still plenty to enjoy as she stripped down. She got as far as her underwear before I swooped in to kiss her.

She moaned, eager slut replacing the shy schoolgirl as though a switch had been flipped. I unhooked her bra and pulled it away, pushing her onto the bed. She moaned as I bent down and kissed her stomach, hands greedily holding her hips in place as I buried my face into her soft belly. I moved up-

My phone rang. I turned back, with an apologetic smile, pulled my phone out of my pocket. I sat down on the bed and checked the caller. I frowned and answered the call.

"Ms. Tennyson?"

"Gilly will do for now," said my boss. Her voice was a low purr. "Is this a good time?"

I turned to Sanaya and mouthed, my boss.

She cocked her head and then mouthed right back at me, did you sleep with her too?

I didn't answer her immediately but from the way her eyebrows shot up she'd assumed the correct answer. I reached across to play with her big plump breasts as I said on the phone, "I'm sort of in the middle of something."

12