The Long Hot Weekend Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This won't take long," Gilly responded smoothly. "I just wanted to have a word with you about what happened on Friday."

"Right," I said. "That must have been a surprise."

Sanaya abruptly moved forward. Her dark brown eyes stared into mine as she began to undo my pants. My cock- already throbbing with a sullen, banked heat- was pulled out while my boss spoke into my ear. "It was most definitely that."

I coughed. Sanaya stared at my cock as her hands moved up and down the red, burning shaft. She bit her lip and my lust surged anew. "Do we need to get HR involved?"

Gilly paused. "No," she said. "No, not at all. Unless you want them to get involved-"

"No," I said quickly. Sanaya's mouth was open slightly and I couldn't help but stare at the inviting 'o' her lips made. "No, that's not needed."

"Actually," said Gilly, "I thought maybe we could get together today and talk about... options."

"Options?"

Sanaya abruptly tucked her black hair behind her ear and then her head descended. Her lips slid over the head of my cock and I groaned at the mingling of our heat. "Fuck!"

"Sorry?"

"N-nothing! I just- sorry, you were talking about options?" Sanaya's head was a mass of black hair bobbing up and down in shallow motions. I put one hand lightly on the top of her head, fingers tangling into her silken strands.

There was a pause from the other end of the phone line. "Right," Gilly said. "Um, look, what happened in the office was... well, it was completely inappropriate."

"Right."

"For the office."

"Sorry?"

"Too risky. Not that I'm adverse to a bit of risk from time to time but... let's just say that tongues will be wagging. Now, most of them have their own skeletons in the closet so we're not in too much danger, but next time, let's book a hotel. Or use your apartment."

"Um." My cock spiked with pleasure with every downward bob of Sanaya's head. The familiar haze began to creep into the edges of my vision, pushing back the weight of my exhaustion. "I've got a girlfriend."

"And I've got a boyfriend. Two, actually. That's just the way the game is played. I figure since you're Daniel's brother you would understand." She chuckled just as Sanaya remembered she had a tongue and the friction against my cockhead doubled. I thrust my hips up against her mouth and she made a mmph sound.

"What's that?"

"N-ah-nothing."

Another long pause. Then she chuckled. "Isn't your girlfriend away right now?"

"Y-yes." Her words were becoming faint and distant as the heat-haze reached my brain.

"Who are you with?"

I was too horny to lie. "Neighbour's daughter."

"Really. How young is she?"

"L-legal."

"Wow. A whole damn year you worked in our office and I had no idea." Sanaya looked up at me, blinking, and I eased my grip on her scalp. "Can you meet up with me? Today?"

"Today?"

"Call it... a really, really intense weekend meeting. At your place."

I groaned again as Sanaya's tongue swirled in a way that no recent virgin should know how to do. "Lets... let's meet up at a café first- okay? We can... talk... about the details."

"Fine. Meet me in an hour?"

Sanaya untangled herself from my cock to stare at me with pleading eyes.

"Two," I said. "Two hours." Sanaya gave me a thumbs up.

"Fine." Ms. Tennyson- Gilly to the people she fucked- gave me the name of a café near my place and then she hung up.

Sanaya looked up at me. "Sorry. My jaw was getting a little sore, and-"

I laughed and grabbed her, pulling her up onto my lap. I kissed her, reached down and pulled her panties down. Then I pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her again, enjoying the way she happily squirmed in my arms.

"Thanks for the oral," I said. "Let me repay you."

And then I moved down. She bit her lip and squealed as my lips found her wet, eager cunt and got to work. She steamed with impatient lust as I lashed against her sweet lips. She still came in a handful of seconds, her body spasming and writhing as she heaved her hips up against my tongue. Laughing, I rose and pressed against her, the haze twisting and easing around me. My cock throbbed as I lay atop her warm body. I bent down to kiss her. If she tasted herself on my tongue she raised no complaint.

I pulled her up and spun her onto her stomach. She turned back to stare at me as I lay down atop her, my cock lying between her brown cheeks. "Are you going to..."

"Not today," I said. "But one day." I adjusted myself until I felt my cock-head press against her pussy entrance. "Don't worry. I'm going to claim all your virginities. But today, I'm going to enjoy your pussy a little more," I whispered into her ear as I lay atop her. I grabbed her wrist and slid into her scorchingly hot depths. "Now lie there and take your hard fucking like a good slut."

She gave a shuddering breath- half disbelieving, half joyous- as I began to fuck her. The angle forced my cock to press against her inner wall just so and I had the leverage to push hard. I loved this position; loved the way it felt like I was claiming a woman's ass even when I wasn't. And by the way she moaned and screamed, by the way her hands clutched at the bedsheets, she was enjoying it just as much as I was. I was talking again, another feverish steam of filthy language that degraded her; made her a slut, a whore, a piece of ass for me to use. My ramblings were joined by a second voice, one that matched my filth, egged me on; I realised it was hers.

I stared down at where my cock vanished in between her brown ass, thick and wobbling as I mercilessly ploughed into her. I let myself go, gave up any pretence of skill or subtlety; I wanted to fuck her cunt, hard, and that was precisely what I did. My hands clasped around the back of her neck, holding her in place as I forced myself into her with redoubled fury.

The fire bloomed inside of me, roaring in my ears, escaping though my mouth, my eyes, the tip of my cock, as Sanaya shrieked and clenched in orgasm. I felt my own orgasm gather inside of me, the flames surging and boiling over until I sent jets of flame rippling into her body.

I collapsed atop Sanaya, my body trembling, the world spinning around me. My limbs were jelly; my core a solid block of lead. She moaned again and turned, sweat-laced face half in profile. We kissed, slow and long.

She said, "I love being your slut."

There was a shriek from the doorway. We both looked up.

Her mother stood in the door, her eyes burning with murder.

***

To be concluded.

12