The Long Island Anti-Medium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane pondered, bouncing her foot where her leg was crossed over the other. Ultimately, she stilled, planting both feet on the floor as she faced the trio.

"Alright. The key is obviously going to be who stood to gain or had actual motive to harm Genie, particularly if the events that happened here really had no bearing on her life. We're not going to solve this tonight."

"Unfortunately, no," Cal replied dryly. "But I feel like we've made... progress." He watched Jane subconsciously reach for the necklace on her throat. "Let me just say that the three of us- the living ones- don't care if you're Genie or not. We like you. We wanted you before the ghosts made contact."

"One hundred percent true," M chimed.

"But we're not exactly against you being the reincarnation of a woman who turned tricks and drank hard, babe," Randolph snarked. "Especially when we only want what those three wanted. Our woman."

"What do you three get out of letting them possess you to solve a centuries-old murder mystery?" She asked coolly, looking the scruffy one up and down. He did have a roguish charm. It was eerie how quickly they all looked at her, and then answered without thinking at once.

"Our woman." And they circled, fully surrounding her for the first time. Oddly enough, she didn't feel afraid. This wasn't threatening. Instead, she smirked.

"When they possessed each of us, they encountered something none of them had ever dreamed. Men who wanted to share the same girl." M.

"Fucking her, loving her, touching her, keeping her," Randolph.

"Building a future with her. Family. Dreams. Everything." Calvin.

Three hands touched down. Jane felt that she should feel alarmed, but... no. Wearing that necklace, she felt like Genie herself would be both proud and pleased. She still didn't know how she knew those names. Was she really Genie, reborn? Or was she just forging a connection based on some similar interests and a taste in jewelry?

Did it matter?

"They gave us the perfect 'in' with a sexy, curvaceous ghost hunter." The beautiful blond boy gave a wink. He reached out and wove his fingers through Jane's long spill of hair. "And I must confess, giving them a chance to find their woman, well, makes us happy." The man shrugged, trailing his fingertips down her neck, making her shiver. "We wanted the same damn chance, and all three of us were attracted to you from the get-go. We don't really have anything to lose."

"Except a million bucks," she reminded them, subtly parting her knees. The wily brunet slid his hand right into the gap.

"We're not too afraid of losing the money," the tall, broad wildman chuckled darkly, parking himself next to her on the couch. He gripped one wrist. "We know you'll have the experience you wanted."

"We're going to prime you for it," Randolph told her, holding his hand up, two fingers pointed like a pistol. Jane watched in shock as a slow, clinging, crawling energy burst forth and danced on his fingers like ethereal flame. "The ghosts are using us as vessels to finish their business, but it's still us talking to you. Still our wishes we're following, theirs along for the ride."

"That's why we're not counting what's about to happen as an end to our bet," the long-haired man added. He reached around her shoulders and pulled her to his chest, a tad aggressively. It sent a little thrill through her. Calvin lightly gripped her almost by the throat, cupping her chin and digging slightly into her cheeks.

"Something in you does block them out. They want to touch you, speak to you, but they can't. It's like a barrier, keeping them at bay. We don't know what it is, but we do know that our living flesh allows us to let them merge with us so they can finally experience you."

At that, they unleashed. M's hands glowed too, as he brought them to Jane's chest, stroking the burgeoning heft of her breasts over her shirt. His best friend kept a grip on her jaw, one arm snaking around her front to keep her in place. His hands lit up with the same eerie light and licking flames, and he pressed them to her temples. Jane hissed. It was a slightly cold sensation, sharp but not painful, and it sent her instantly rigid.

As Calvin worked into her head, trying to bypass the shield or block that kept otherworldly presences from touching her, M began to tweak her nipples through her shirt and bra. It was impressive, because he played with the two points as though her tits were completely out and vulnerable to his touch. The sweet tickling pleasure curled in her belly, odd yet delicious; her pussy was inextricably connected to her little buds.

Randolph gave M a minute to warm her up before he parted her thighs and pulled aside her panties to spear into her heat. When he did, though, Jane moaned.

"Why am I letting you guys do this right now?" She groused, clutching at the big guy's legs. He leaned down to speak into her ear. Low enough not to hurt her hearing, but not so quiet as it could be considered private.

"There's something here," he answered simply. "Between us and you. It almost feels like fate." Sitting back up, he kept his fingertips at both of her temples and nodded to his friends. "Break through her resistance, boys." At once, all three of them pushed energy into her body. Jane arched against their simultaneous touches and screamed.

At first, it did 'hurt'. Like electricity from a wand zapping her body- a kind of pain she found unpleasant but not agonizing. The big guy at her head. The gorgeous one had one hand over her heart, the other on a nipple, and the scruffy third had his simultaneously on her clit and her femoral artery. The initial jolt felt like a stab in six spots on her body, but then they were in. The sensation morphed. Jane panted and began to moan as she felt an eerie coolness slide into her veins, carried through every part of her.

Six faces. Six voices. Three duos working from opposite sides of time, life, and desire with a singular goal in mind: being with the woman they all craved. The dead resentfully put aside their quarrel and formed a begrudging peace when it became clear (through three living vessels) that none of them were guilty. The living men? The living men wanted nothing more than the total package. Their friendship, and their woman.

It became maddeningly clear as they poured themselves into her soul-first that they'd wanted her and desired her for the better part of two years.

It wasn't just them, though. Voices that sounded hauntingly familiar began to pour into her mind.

Genie! Genie! Frantic and graveled, that was Elias. When he was alive, he'd been a strapping, barrel-chested man with wild brown hair and fine gray eyes. Chiseled jawline always shadowed with stubble. One hell of a kisser, and an excellent fuck. So excellent, Genie only ever charged him half. Genie my love. I've missed you so.

You blasted wench, barked a gruff, grizzled voice not quite as deep as the first. Its original owner had a thick growth of beard, a waxed mustache that curled upward at the ends, and he stood a bit stooped, with a bulge of belly below his vest. His hair was black as coal and always sticking up haphazardly. I left you alive, Genie. You were fine. Shaken, but alive, damn it! I never would have chased off after that bastard had I known... There was an indescribable sadness choking him. Jane's heart panged for him even as his conduit poured their mingled energies straight into her pussy.

She 'paid' that man rent every week for ten years, and it wasn't a hardship either. He was filthy as they came, and knew as many tricks to make her squeal as he knew with dice or cards. Even as the memories poured in, Jane felt the living man pinch and rub her clitty. It made her insides clench, and she grew desperate to remember more about those many 'payments' over the years.

Eugenia darlin'. The final, lyrical, sweet voice washed over her mind. Sugar-drop. I was so worried when I saw your dressing room. I've been waiting decades to hear your voice again. Maddox had been blond, like his vessel. Less pretty, maybe, and more classically 'handsome', and his eyes had been much lighter in color. An icy blue where M's were like boundless sky. At first, the relationship between him and Genie had been like any other John meeting his companion for the evening. He pumped himself empty in her body and she pocketed his coin. As they grew familiar with each other, intimacy developed. Sooner or later he lost his heart, and she, tetchily, began to feel the same.

It was hard not to love the boyish, charming man.

I still don't know that I am- or was- Genie, Jane spoke back in her head. It might just be a sympathetic connection through her necklace.

"Objects can act as amplification for channeling, hell yes," Randolph grunted, continuing to stroke. His sudden answer to her mental conversation startled her, but she realized they were all in her too, simply letting their dead counterparts take center stage.

"Especially personal objects that make a lot of contact with their owner," M added, gently tweaking her nipple as he kept the connection strong. They couldn't do this forever, but they'd hold it as long as they could.

I do feel, though, that she loved all three of you fiercely. Maybe... if things had been different, or all of you had been friends... An inner silence fell. It was eerie. Not very often did her own thoughts cease jabbering at her, and yet, she could not muster anything beyond them to her mind.

Sweet, sweet Genie. Elias murmured. She hated it when any of us would bicker.

She was a hell of a woman, Maddox sighed dreamily. I earned her heart. I could never have stolen hers easily.

"There is a barrier," Calvin announced, his voice a grunt. "An involuntary, internal mechanism your mind developed to protect itself from the ravages of your empathy, which I can see is quite high. Emotion and trauma have reinforced it over the years. Fuck, if we were able to bust through this thing we'd flood you with an incredible amount of sensitivity. Good thing we're just making some cracks." He gave a nod which Jane missed, as her eyes were closed. It was a signal for his friends to begin the next phase.

She felt them shift, and next thing she knew, M was furiously sucking her nipples, squeezing, and kneading her breasts after going up underneath the thick orange sweater. Apparently pumping their energy into her with intent was no longer needed; instead, they allowed her to bask in it as they wore down her defenses with pleasure. Resistance went out of her as her body was stripped, piece by piece. Until all she was wearing was that necklace, and its contact with her skin made the connection she had with it grow stronger.

"I heard ghost voices," Jane mumbled, delirious and punchy. She giggled under her breath. The guys' mingled energy overrode her own internal limitations to sketch and color vivid images of all six souls that were currently touching her flesh physically and metaphysically. She realized that outside of dreaming, she'd never seen vivid images inside her mind before.

"We're stamping our energy on you, inside and out," Calvin informed her. He spoke aloud, but in her head she saw the words on his lips from his spectral image. "The ghosts can only communicate with and touch you because we've wrapped them in our living flesh. The more we help them touch you, the weaker that barrier in your head gets."

And we want to touch you a great deal, his phantasmal counterpart said. Even if you aren't Genie, you look an awful lot like her, and we'll learn from these three men who've so generously allowed us to inhabit them.

How to love the same woman, you mean? Jane queried, pleasure surging as the living Randolph made phenomenal progress in working her towards orgasm. She moaned, and six masculine voices in a range of tones all chuckled.

That and just get along, Maddox joked. We all knew who Genie was, and there were more besides us. We knew that. So why did the three of us think we had to squabble with each other for a piece of her? We all had a piece of her.

I think we all just wanted to be different to that woman, Garth grumbled. More than Johns. More than food, shelter, lodging.

Hers. Special. We wanted her to be ours too.

Jane gave a quiet hiccuping sob. That's beautiful.

"Keep going," Calvin grunted, holding Jane's head where he poured himself into her. "She's accepting us, and it's fucking working."

Images flooded the ghost huntress' mind, flashes of six lives mingled into a cocktail more potent than anything Garth had served or Jane had sampled. Three boys in high school, bonded deeply, waiting for a fourth to enter their lives and complete them. Elias, swinging a pickaxe, sweat rolling down his back. Maddox, charming and schmoozing his way into a woman's good graces before gradually scamming them with a heartwrenching tale of woe. Garth, wiping down his bar and the glasses, watching Genie's comings and goings with a greedy eye.

She also got flashes of all three men on top of her. Holding her tight, weaving their fingers into her hair, thrusting deep inside, pounding until they released themselves inside her. And all three were adept at making her climax as well. Or at least, Genie. She genuinely had enjoyed her time with each one of them, and her necklace pulsed against Jane's skin as three sets of hands worked together to give her the same bone-melting pleasure.

What finally tipped her over the edge was Calvin's sudden, ravenous kiss, immediately deep and fierce. With a scream (right into his mouth), she began to erupt, Randolph's fingers pumped inside while her walls clamped down on the invasion. His tongue was there in moments, lapping up the spill of her honey as he skillfully stroked her down the peak, only to replace his thumb with his mouth before the orgasm faded altogether.

"Don't stop!" M cried, kneading her breasts with firm but gentle motions, alternating between sucking each of her nipples. Daggers of pure sexual heat fluttered down her belly and made her more desperate for the three of them to continue.

Something inside her head did feel like it was cracking. Not painfully, either, but in a way that brought relief. It was a limit shattered, and Jane found a blissful release in it. Their giant tore himself off her mouth after kissing her to a daze.

"We're in," he rasped. "We need to leave a mark, and she needs to spend as much time physically with us as possible."

"I have some ideas," Randolph smirked, lifting his mouth only after he'd sucked Jane down the peak. As her channel spasmed on his fingers, he switched efforts to stroking upwards against her g-spot. Jane moaned, arching her spine and pelvis into his hands. "The investigation is going to take time to set up. Little 'Janna Diana' has a lot of work and research to do. She should really be close to the location."

"Yes!" M cried triumphantly, piecing it together. "And what better way to immerse herself than to stay in a renovated vintage farmhouse, with the hosts, right in the heart of the haunting?"

"Perfection," Calvin agreed, grunting as he watched the woman go limp in their hands.

Jane's head was swimming. Voices chuckled in her brain and her ears, and the dead men were sighing over her coming "just like Genie". Oh, she was a believer alright, and warm bliss pumped her veins as she relaxed in afterglow, grinning widely with a veritable stranger's fingers still in her snatch.

"Jane," a spoken voice broke her reverie. It was M. The 'anti-medium' allowed her eyes to crack open after so long. While they touched her, she still felt the presence of the ghosts even when she couldn't see them. "We need to offer you a bit of ourselves each, too. To anchor the bond and increase it."

"What did you have in mind?" She croaked, gulping air.

"A drop or two each," Randolph rasped. "Our precum. Straight from the source, you gorgeous tramp."

"Fuck," Jane cursed, heavy limbs tempering her sudden thrash. Her mouth watered as she imagined their tastes, and the woman clamped her lips to keep from betraying her inelegance.

"Open your mouth, pretty girl," M coaxed. "If you accept us, let us in."

Jane parted the doors of breath, and her tongue slid over her bottom lip before she could even think of stopping herself. She'd never experienced anything like this tonight, and the way it hit her was no joke. Strong, hot, powerful arousal and an even more sensational orgasm, with the unspoken promise of more, was making her impulses leap. They groaned as she tilted her head back and poked her tongue upward and flat, curling it a little. Quickly, Cal worked himself out from behind her on the couch and laid her down. The other two got up from their places themselves, and they wasted no time.

All three of them opened their pants and yanked them down, along with their undershorts. Three cocks sprang free, hard, dripping, and throbbing. The woman stared, mesmerized. She waited, her breath catching rougher, as they got into formation. Three men bodily, but when she closed her eyes, she could see the very different bodies and visages of three more, as each one of them moved in exact sync with their living counterparts.

The first slightly sweet, musky cockhead dabbed on her tongue- M's. As beautiful as he was, his shaft was thick, the head rosy and flared as though lovingly carved by a master sculptor. Maddox in her mind smiled so sweetly as he touched himself to her tongue and her lips, and she greedily spread the flavor around her mouth. Swallowing him, Jane then put her tongue back out for more, a bloom of heat building further in her loins. Randolph was next, along with his spirit companion, Garth. Both men brandished their dicks like proud bastards, and they were. Jane's eyes bugged when she saw the huge schlong the dark, scruffy Randolph sported, and her tongue trembled as he pressed the slit in his tip to it to give her the lightly bitter, salty kiss of his precum. Garth used his cock to smack across her mouth and won himself a gasping moan.

Cal, and by extension Elias, was last to drop the beginnings of his excitement on her waiting tongue. She licked him, sight full of the long, tempting cock he owned. When she blinked or closed her eyes there was his ghost, thoroughly dabbing himself on the length of her outstretched organ, until the clear liquid was gone from their tips, taken into her alone.

Their flavors were spread across her tastebuds, and she swallowed the upwelling of saliva in her mouth, trying to get every drop of them down her throat. Her body was reacting in strange but incredible ways, erupting with pulsing contractions of inner muscles, liquid arousal gushing from her core. Jane had to lie back and throw an arm across her eyes just to handle it.

"I can feel you, all six of you," she breathed, wriggling on their couch. "Fucking hell, I'm so goddamn aroused right now!"

"That's what we wanted to hear," their jovial brother growled, his almost-fanged grin on display.

"We won't be fucking you yet," Calvin rumbled. "But we're going to get there, little girl. Does that scare you?"

"Nooooo," she half-howled. "No. I love sex, actually."

Just like Genie, the spectral voices chuckled in her brain.

"And you want to go further with us?" The drop-dead-gorgeous blonde asked with urgency in his words. "You're truly willing to be ours, marry us, and help us solve the mystery of this town?"

"Before I got here, I never dreamed this was your goal," she answered raggedly, finally sitting up, still imbued with the spectral presences each man carried. The knowledge made her shiver, and she closed her eyes often just to see them in her. "It's crazy- trust me, I know- but I've been waiting my whole career for an opportunity like this. I would hate to turn it down..." she blushed, looking up at them, assessing each one. "Obviously I don't know you guys that well yet. I'd like to request a period of dating, courting, etcetera. Whatever you want to call it. If you still want to marry me after, sure, fuck, let's get married!" All three of them attracted her, and it would be a lie to say they didn't already have a smoldering sexual hold on her. "I feel... something here. I felt it over the phone and I feel it still when you touch me, and goddamn but the ghosts inside you are also pulling me in. My head is swimming and I'm so primed for sex it's ridiculous."