The Long Island Anti-Medium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All six men grinned wide, showing their teeth.

"We want to fuck you badly, Jane," their giant growled. "And we are going to fuck you, one after the other, sinking our cocks into you, cumming naked in you, claiming your flesh for ourselves. We won't be rescinding our half of the bet. You're ours, and we're going to claim you inch by inch."

"Tonight our ghosts will be taking free reign with you as you sleep. Our precum gives them enough energy to stay imprinted on you until next time." M caressed her shoulder as he spoke.

"And every night until the lockdown we'll increase what you take and where it goes," Randolph promised with a certain unhinged zeal on his face. "Until we can fuck you, breaking that spiritual block in your mind permanently. That lockdown should be so intense you'll be able to retool your show around the event, because you're not gonna be an 'anti-medium' anymore." He paused, seeing Jane blanch a bit in surprise. "Are you okay with that?"

She took a hard breath, then met his gaze with fire.

"You gotta prove it first," the cheeky TV hostess retorted. "I can adapt. I roll with the punches of life. You break that barrier and I'll find a way to revamp my show. I want you to flood me with your fucking cum and show me I can have the experience of a lifetime. That's what has always mattered to me more than my gimmick!"

The men all laughed- all of them.

"Then you're staying. With us, until the lockdown. Don't worry about clothes or anything else you might need. "We're excellent hosts," M assured her, smiling bewitchingly. She assented, consumed by the flutters in her belly. Each of them bid her a husky goodnight, and kissed her. Slow. Passionate. Deep. There was no chastity in how any of them touched her or took her mouth.

Jane returned to her hotel decently before the curfew set by her teammate and greeted Alessandra perfectly healthy, with the piquant taste of male essence still in her mouth. She went to bed naked in her private room, bringing herself to another two climaxes in fevered ecstasy with her trusty vibrator, three phantoms watching her lustily. She didn't care. Hell, she loved having them in her mind, feeling her fantasies (that suddenly revolved around three men fucking her once) and feeding off her pleasure.

When she fell asleep, they could take their power over her to the places they wished.

***

Since they'd never taken Genie all at once while alive, each man invaded her dreams in turns, showing her exactly how things had been before they died. Garth had been the first of them to meet Genie and then know her Biblically.

He'd been her first in many things.

The young, barely twenty girl, plump with curves and hefty bosom, strode into the saloon where Garth Dennings stood preparing for the afternoon and evening's business. She inquired about the rooms he had available to let, and asked him about his policies regarding single women living there. "I don't give a damn what or who you do up there, girl," he told her, eyeballing her up and down. "Just that your rent is paid and you don't cause no trouble." Emerging from behind the bar, Garth circled her like a predator seeking prey. There was no one else in the saloon at the time, as it was still early and he didn't open until noon. "How do you expect to pay your way?" He asked, looking at her in a distinct manner, with his head tilted back and to one side.

"What are you implying, sir?" Genie asked him smartly. "That I'll be whoring myself?" A little smirk turned up one corner of her mouth.

"Showing your teats, coming into a saloon to rent a room, you'd best be whoring yourself if you want to live here. The men would be easy pickins and you'd have my protection for a slice of the pie." He shoved his hand under her dress and cupped her pussy through the split of her bloomers, and his handling had the much desired effect he wanted as wetness flooded his fingers. "Fuck, girl, you're built for whoring."

Genie moaned and leaned in, grinding back on his hand.

"So make a whore out of me," she rasped, demanding. "I figgered it would be the easiest way to make myself unmarriageable. I got my reasons. I don't wanna live a life decided for me, and I ain't gonna stop you takin' my cunt if it gets me my room."

Garth growled, and shoved her to the floor right then and there. He hitched up her skirts and dipped below them, latching his mouth onto her weeping pussy without hesitation. He clawed the top of her dress, freeing her tits from the tight confines of her corseted silhouette, and he mauled them with practiced skill, tormenting her nipples deliciously as he feasted on her clit and slit. Her cream was delectable, her moans and curses and cries his music. Genie came on his tongue with fingers buried inside her, and the tightness of her channel made him harder than he'd already been. After fingering and sucking her to the end of her climax, he notched his sizable member into the fount of heat between her legs, pausing only briefly to ask

"Are you a virgin, girl?"

"Yes," she hissed, writhing beneath him. "Fuck it right out of my greedy little twat, mister. Take it! I don't need it no more!"

He plunged, and Genie screamed. He began to ride her hard, harder than he'd ever fucked a virgin, and it didn't matter one whit if she bled or not. Her cunt was good and primed, and he bottomed out without hesitation.

"Name's Garth Dennings," he grunted, not once stopping his mad thrusts. "You owe me rent on Sunday each week, and little bitch, you're paying with your cunt. You're my sweet little whore now. You get pregnant, it'll be mine. Don't care who supplies the juice, even if you don't know. I'm cumming in this pussy as often as possible anyhow."

The woman yowled, bearing the brunt of his punishing rhythm with grace for an untried virgin. He hadn't even kissed her, yet she wouldn't have her deflowering any other way! Virginity was torn out of her in searing pleasure. The glowing fuzzy aftermath of her sudden orgasm from his mouth and hands had left her plenty ready to take the man's driving tool to the end of her hot sheath.

"G-Genie LaRue," she uttered back, clawing her nails through his shirt and into his skin as she held fast to his shoulders. He pounded her in a brutal fashion and she loved every moment of its pleasure and pain.

"Rule number one of whoring, Genie," Garth told her, starting the sexual education she was soon to throw herself into, "pay with your cunt and take pay for your cunt, as often as possible. Your pretty pussy is a commodity and a weapon. Never gift it to anyone unless he's fucking ready to do anything to have it."

Garth, of course, was extracting payment as he fucked her. He would also pay her for a tumble whenever the urge struck him, which was often. Fair trade for fair trade. He even started a bar tab Genie could pay for with cunt, an option she took often. Both of them loved fucking- eventually having wild sex in every room of his saloon, even on the bartop in many memorable hours. She learned the art of playing a man's body from Garth, and what's more, spent time with him as a friend.

When they weren't screwing rabidly, that is.

The very day Genie walked in, he filled her with seed on the floor of the saloon, then showed her to her new rooms (with spunk running down her thighs) and promptly shoved her over the bed to take his second round. She climaxed again as he stroked her clitty while slamming against her ass like the animal he was. Another load was pumped into her tight hole for the meals that week, and another after that to start her bar tab downstairs, while she stroked herself between them.

"Rule number two of whoring, girl- if it don't feel good, you're not gettin' your full due. Either charge more or drop him. Take coin and pleasure, Genie- always get what you're owed."

Garth left her asleep, stuffed with cum, and opened up downstairs. When Genie finally woke, refreshed herself, and came down for a meal and a whiskey, business was in full swing. She took her first true client that night, awakened by the feral lover who'd baptized her into sex, and never missed a chance to earn bread on her back or knees thereafter.

By the time Elias and Maddox so much as got a whiff of her sweet twat, she was already the town's most talked about scandal. From pampered heiress to prostitute, Genie LaRue was always true to one thing. Her own desires.

The dreams grew hotter and hotter as the night wore on. Jane threw off all the bedclothes but the top sheet, twisting every which way as the phantoms conquered her over and over in sleep.

Elias was next to have her.

The miner first made Genie's acquaintance in the bar proper, over whisky. He frequented the place in the evenings after a long shift digging for coal. The burn of the liquor distracted him from the aches of his body, and deadened him enough for sleep, as long as he kept to a glass or two. Very little release did the man have. Then, he met Genie.

"Evening, handsome," she greeted him, laying a hand on his arm and sliding onto the stool next to his. Elias raised a brow, but did not shuck her touch. Drink was not the only release he sought out to grant him some peace from the back-breaking, soul-crushing nature of his occupation. He was no stranger to solicitation, but whenever he met a new woman in the 'world's oldest profession', he always took his time. "Fancy a little company?"

He only nodded, and let Genie fall into an easy, light rapport as he sipped his whisky, taking her in. Sturdy. Beautiful. Not shy nor jaded, and certainly not exhausted or malnourished. The woman was before him willing, confident, and the latter was a rarity in itself.

She was obviously quite fresh, or he'd remember her.

"Don't mean to sound gruff, ma'am, but I'm a direct man. Pretty young thing like you sidles up to me... I wasn't born yesterday, darlin'. You want a bit of coin, and I'd wager you see a man like me, drinkin' to drown his sorrows, and think he'll be glad of a soft touch. You're not wrong, sweetheart, but I wanna know you're up to tanglin' with me."

Genie smiled. Without missing a beat, she fired right back: "Likewise, handsome." It made him crack a smile. He downed his liquor and followed her up the back staircase a short time after, haggling over price and activity all the way. Genie hadn't been whoring that long, nor had she dealt with more than two dozen 'clients' by then, but having developed her sexual repertoire rapidly in the time it took, she had already learned she had quite the taste for pleasure. After introducing himself, Elias made his preferences and needs quite clear.

"I will fuck you hard, little lady. Until you're bow-legged and in desperate need of a drink and a wash. I won't stop until you can't take another stroke." Genie shivered, petting his arm as she looked up at him, licking her lips.

"What if I drain your stones so thoroughly you can't get stiff again for a week?"

Her question cracked his stoic front, and he threw his head back and laughed.

"Then I'll pay you double," he growled in return, showing a toothed smile. Weaving his fingers into her hair, he pulled. Her head tilted backward, and the miner descended, taking her mouth in a ferocious kiss in front of the door to her dressing room. Garth had been generous with Genie's accommodations, providing her with one of the suites from his available rooms. She had herself a bedroom and a small antechamber, where she placed a screen in one corner to change behind, and a short couch to entertain.

They never even made it to the bed the first time.

Elias shoved Genie down across the couch perpendicularly, threw up her skirts and petticoats, tore down her bloomers, and found a dripping twat between her legs. His broad palm stroked the padded curves of her ass, and soon after, he drew back to bring it back down with a loud clap. Over and over, he smacked. Turned her backside a glowing red, and she moaned through it, squirming and kicking like the whore she was. There was no sense in him as he swatted her flesh until his hand stung too much.

When he couldn't bring another strike down, he switched hands. Her cries were pained, but her cunt gushed down her thighs so much that it slickened every patch of skin. When he finally lowered his trousers and drove inside her pussy, her juices slathered themselves all over his legs, evidence showing in the matting of his dark, robust body hair. Once he began to fuck her, he couldn't stop, and it went on for nearly two hours.

First he took her bent over that couch, on her knees, and reached down her torso with his calloused fingers. He rubbed her clitty until she came, squealing while he slammed himself into the back of her channel, and Elias savored the ripples of her climax on his prick. He gave Genie no recovery nor reprieve, and once her orgasm died down, he flipped her over and threw her ankles on his shoulders, commencing his frantic fucking like a man possessed.

After relentless pumping and catching her pleasure spot with his pelvic bone while bored deep inside her twat, she came again, and he finally tore the clothes from her back, threw her roughly to the floor, and fell on her again.

Even though it seemed Elias was growing steadily more violent, never once did the young prostitute feel truly threatened by the miner. His unhinged desires, fully unleashed on her more and more, made her impossibly wetter as he continued to mate with her in unstoppable frenzy. Genie couldn't protest- it was that fast, and that exciting. Elias only drew out of her cunt to change positions, and that was perhaps four or five times.

When he finally released his seed, it flooded her core, and he sat there on the floor scooping it up with his fingers and stuffing it back into her vagina for a solid twenty minutes. He refused to allow any of it to escape her, secretly hoping he would impregnate the lass and have even one soft thing to comfort him in a harsh life.

Genie fell asleep cradled by him and woke up in her bed hours later, sore and satisfied, Elias' cum still holding fast inside her. Garth came to visit, to ask why she hadn't turned up for a drink that evening, and found her masturbating while playing with it.

She didn't know at the time, but he'd been surprised to find her in such a state, so thoroughly ravished and pleasured by a client she needed more release long after he'd gone. It had inspired a flare of jealousy in him, as so far, he was the only one who fucked her so well he made her ravenous.

It did provide him an opportunity to offer his services, in exchange for the name of the man. Genie tried to shoo him off at first, but her lusty nature was eventually won over when Garth pulled out his huge, dripping cock and sensually began to stroke it in front of her. The girl loved cock, after all, and he fucked like a demon. She succumbed, confessed to her lover, and was roughly taken by her landlord, who was determined to put his semen in her cunt, viewing that cunt as his.

A rivalry was born that night.

Jane woke in a fever and found her vibrator again, giving herself two more orgasms, desperate for anything to stuff into her cunt and give her satisfaction. Up until now, she hadn't purchased any dildos, and was cursing herself for it.

After yet another tumble down the orgasmic hill, the reality TV star fell back into a fitful sleep. Her paranormal paramours were not finished with her yet.

Maddox blew into town on the roaming wind well after Genie's establishment as the sturdiest, rowdiest, sassiest and scrappiest working gal in Creeksmouth, but before she'd spent a year as such. He arrived looking like a dream, full of resplendent lies. His modus operandi was always to scope out his new surroundings, learn a bit of the local culture, and then find the wealthiest, most biddable women around, upon which to weave his seductive web. Before a week was out, he would have the arm of some charming young thing or lonely, older woman with too much cash to burn, and soon after, a full pocket.

As usual, when he got to a new place, the first thing he wanted was a bite to eat and a drink. So he wandered toward the very first saloon he stumbled across. Garth's.

Genie had been out doing her shopping when she returned about the same time Maddox was strolling by. There wasn't a red-blooded man that wouldn't look at Genie twice, and the conman certainly looked more than that. Acting the usual gentleman, he walked up, introduced himself, and offered to help with her parcels. The feisty lady smirked. She knew a man fixin' to get himself some tail when she saw one. Instead of calling him out just then, she smiled sweetly, thanked him, and accepted his help. Once inside, she played coy and pretended to be a little bit helpless. A little bit shy.

Just a gal bravely working to make her way in a man's world.

It was apparent to Maddox that the woman he was nosing after was not the rich type usually favored- for grifting, anyway. She was, however, seeming to be the type he favored when that money began rolling in. He had a little coin in his pocket. A discreet roll in the hay before he began his "work" would harm no one. But he wasn't quite sure, given how she was acting, if she actually were that kind of woman. At least, until she made a show of taking her parcels from his arms, and bending over her small table to set them down. With the exaggerated display of her ample buttocks, she kept up her game.

Perhaps she knew what a man like him was looking for: presumed innocence. Perhaps she just had fun offering enticement. Either way, Maddox played along. He pretended not to notice all the ways she emphasized her sensual figure as she kept up some politely phrased but innuendo-laden banter while she put away her victuals and goods.

"You don't often find such an upstanding man ready to help a girl out of her... predicaments." Genie said, laying it on thick and unwrapping her goods suggestively. Every movement was intended to emphasize her ample assets. She had a suspicion this one might pay extra for the 'corruption' of an innocent.

"Sadly we are a rare breed," he schmoozed, giving her as good as he got. "There are always things a fine man should be willing to help a lady out of, and predicaments are the number one." Genie gave a tittering laugh.

"I always seem to come home with too much for my dainty needs to handle," she returned, coquettishly. "I live simply but must be prone to excess in some ways." There was a devious sparkle in her eye as she kept it up.

"Better to live boisterously and suffer from too much than live quietly and suffer from too little," he returned cheerily, adding just a bit of thrust outward with his pelvis. Indicating there wasn't "too little" about him.

"And rightly so! I'd rather be /too full/ than have to ask my belly if it feels my meat." Their dialogue grew saucier still!

"Do you have a taste for meat?" Maddox asked, enjoying himself immensely with the sleazy charm of his so well matched.

"Oh I couldn't live without it," she teased back, her voice gone breathy.

"Shall I... buy you a morsel?" Maddox asked, and in return she quirked up one eyebrow.

"My my, are you hungry? What kind of hostess would I be if I left a guest in my chambers hungry? What are you feelin' hungry for, mister Lexington?" Genie fawned on him with a wide-eyed expression of maidenly virtue, placing a hand on his chest just there, giving a stroke.

"I'm thinking a little rump roast, perhaps some fingerling potatoes, and finished with a lovely thick slice of pound cake for dessert."

Genie giggled under her hand with each emphasis. The man was rather enjoying himself, and his mask was starting to slip. She wondered which of them had pegged the other for who they truly were first. That was part of her game- she liked to watch them falter first, giving in to their lust.

1...34567...11