The Long Pull: Wankin' in a Winter Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, sir..." Cindy put her hands together. "I know you guys throw out the coffee every half-hour. Can we PLEASE have some so we can warm up?"

Tim broke eye contact, not that he was looking at their eyes that much to begin with. "I can't just give away coffee, even if it was going to be thrown out. I'm sorry."

He left the smallest pause he could between the sentences, enough that both women looked sad and frustrated.

"BUT..." He put up both hands. "It's Christmas Eve, and I've got cash in my wallet, so I can just BUY two coffees for you."

"Thank you so much." Cindy bowed. They both grabbed a large cup, as they were all the same price, for some financial reason that Cindy never understood. Maybe a business major like Meg had been let in on the big joke.

Tim put out his hand. "That coffee... has been out for a while, if you want me to make you a new batch."

"I thought you changed it every half-hour."

"Yeah, well... some rules you can break, some you can't. You're the first customers I've had in an hour, so what's the point of dumping it?"

Undeterred, Meg poured herself a small portion and sipped it. She filled the cup. "Bad American coffee. Fine with me."

Cindy poured herself a cup for herself and sipped it, feeling the hot coffee wash down her throat stomach. Her exposed limbs tingled hotly as the blood returned to her extremities.She sighed out a steamy breath of air and opened her eyes again. Tim was still there, staring.

The warmth from the coffee became an intense burning in her cheeks. Somehow, being nude in front of one person was much more humiliating than being in front of a crowd of strangers. It wasn't that he could see her face. It was that she could see his face, that complex bundle of emotions that cross a man's face when presented with such a profound thing as hers.

Cindy pulled her arms closer, covering herself as much as she could. "You don't happen to sell clothes, do you? Even a T-shirt?"

"We don't." He glanced off, as if envisioning the nonexistent tacky T-shirt rack in his mind.

Meg considered the sleeve garment covering Cindy's shoulders, the one garment denied her.

"Do you have a pair of scissors?" Meg asked.

---

Meg and Cindy continued down the unoccupied street. The sleeves formerly worn by Cindy had been cut in half and slid over their erections like a condom. The end was tied shut with a bit of thread, numerous candy canes tucked into it. It looked like two less-dressed women were carrying around festive foot-long parcels against their abs... directly at dick level.

"See, if we just walk like we're not in a hurry, nobody will bother us." Meg said calmly. "If we don't act cold, we are not cold."

"OK..." Cindy's voice trembled as they continued down the street, taking it one step at a time, hoping to find another place to duck into before too long.

From around a corner came a group of carolers, about a dozen or so warmly-dressed individuals holding songbooks. Why they were walking around the mostly deserted city streets and not a suburb was a question they'd have to ponder later. The very sight of this group caused Cindy to turn 90 degrees and attempt to flee, but Meg grabbed her with her free hand, not letting go of her 'parcel' with the other.

"We're just going to walk past them like nothing is wrong." She whispered sharply into her ear. "They're not going to bother us."

Meg kept a tight grip on Cindy's hand. Cindy tried to keep her breathing steady, tried not to shiver, either from the cold weather or the spike in caffeine that drinking a large coffee faster than recommended. Once they passed them, everything would be fine. Yes, they were two women walking around, wearing less than you'd typically see at the beach, but what was so unusual about that on Christmas Eve? Just keep walking, look directly ahead, like she was trying to avoid the gaze of a guy standing at a kiosk at the mall, or someone handing out free samples. Just keep walking.

"Wow! Candy canes!" Said the most observant person in the caroling group. His gloved hand left his pocket immediately. "May I?"

Meg instinctively grabbed Cindy's hand tighter. "Of course! It's Christmas!" She said, keeping the 'parcel' close to her. "One for everyone!"

The hands went out and started plucking the candy canes from the tied end of of 'parcel.' The corners of the sealed plastic tickled and scratched their cocks as the party withdrew them from the hole at the top. Meg tried to get a count of the crowd, hoping they had enough. The "ribbon" keeping the top of Cindy's sleeve tied, which was really just a paper towel twisted into a thread, grew slack and slid off the top of Cindy's erection. She caught it before it slid down and caused a wardrobe malfunction.

The number of candy canes dwindled until the last one was removed from within the 'parcels,' the final one tickling the underside of Cindy's cock and causing her to twitch.

"I didn't get one!" Called a voice from the back, a mid-twenties woman with curly black hair. "Are there any left?" She patted the stocking with her palm, feeling for any canes that had slipped to the bottom.

Cindy could have said something. She had plenty of time to formulate a response while this woman was patting and rubbing her cock.

She could have. But like most Christmases... too much eggnog inside her was causing her to make silly decisions.

Unable to find what she was looking for, she spread open the top with her fingers and reached inside.

And grabbed something that was not a candy cane.

Cindy clenched her teeth as a stream of white fired from the parcel, past the carolers, and into the street, in several bursts. Cindy held it to her chest, but angled it off to one side, where the blasts soaked a nearby parked car.

"What is that?" Asked a confused caroler.

"Oh, these are snowmakers." Meg said quickly. "They must've gotten warm while we were carrying them. See?" Meg started stroking herself through the sleeve. "They're... activated when you shake them..."

Meg's parcel fired a laminar stream of white that splashed the same car.

"See? Merry Christmas..." She walked off on her wobbly legs, dragging Cindy away from the crowd.

Around the corner of the next block, Cindy almost fell to her knees, her hands over her face. She could have just died of embarrassment. If that saved her from being frozen solid, maybe that would be for the best.

"Hey, hey." Meg shook Cindy's shoulder. "We're almost there, OK?"

"Where are we going?" Cindy moaned.

"To a bar run by an ex of mine. Hopefully she's still open."

Cindy didn't move.

"You OK?"

"Just give me a few seconds."

Back around the corner, the woman who had searched the bag for her candy cane thought to herself, "Who did those girls think they were fooling? Stupid futa..."

---

Noelle was only certain that someone was pounding on the back door of the bar after hearing it for the third time. She left the floor of the bar and opened the back room door. Standing there was the last person she expected to see. Meg, her ex, was nearly nude and probably hiding her erection in a little sleeve. Whatever had happened to Meg, she'd seen fit to drag a total stranger along.

"What the hell happened to you?" Noelle asked without even letting them say hello, coaxing them into the warmth of the back room.

Meg explained the ordeal in reasonable detail as the two of them sat on cardboard boxes in the back, trying to bring feeling back into their fingers and toes.

"Well, the only thing I've got back here that might make you feel warm is..." Noelle gestured to the racks of alcohol surrounding her.

"We're not allowed." Cindy shivered and rubbed her bare forearms with her hands. The flesh felt like cold whale blubber. "Not until they remove the implant. I think there might be a side-effect."

"Then the only other thing is my coat."

"You can let Meg have it. I'm just glad to be inside."

Meg turned to Cindy with a smile. Even when this whole mess was mostly her fault, Cindy deferred the only source of warmth to her. "You are sweet."

"You know..." Noelle looked to the two nearly nude women, still trying to get warm. "At this time of year... I'm reminded of Luke 6:38, which says in part, 'give and it will be given to you.'"

They glanced at each other. In the week they'd spent together, the subject of religion hadn't really come up much. The fact that they were both working on Christmas Eve already revealed their attitude on this subject.

"OK... so?" Cindy looked up.

"Maybe you can't get warm because you haven't really helped anyone else get warm tonight."

Meg sighed. "What do you have in mind, Noelle?"

---

Cindy and Meg had moved from the uncomfortable box in the back room to sitting on the bar itself. They again wore the modified sleeves covering their erections.

"Ladies and gentlemen..." Noelle called into her hand. "We've got a special treat for you tonight. Who likes eggnog?"

Lots of hands went up.

"Well, we've got plenty of hot eggnog right here, and best of all... it's free!"

Noelle spun around and whipped the two stockings off their cocks like a magician whipping the tablecloth out from under the silverware, and to much the same astonished reaction from the crowds. There were gasps and laughter from the people in the bar, but not derisive laughter. Not laughing at the poor nude women's embarrassment, or at being subjugated for the amusement of the opulent. This was the same laughter you'd hear from a group that had finally gotten deep enough into the line at an amusement park to see how big the roller coaster really was.

What was there to be embarrassed about a pair of enormous cocks? This was the Big Present, the one Dad couldn't figure out how to wrap because it was a bicycle, so he just wrapped the bike bell in an inauspicious box. Well... that was how it went with Cindy's first bike.

Noelle went behind the bar and pulled out two glass mugs, freshly washed and dried. She set them down aside each of them. Cindy picked up the mug with her left hand. It looked deep from up here, the way a pool looks like a thimble from the diving board.

Cindy and Meg took hold of their cocks and jerked them into the mug. Filling the little cappuccino cups was one thing, but this mug was several times bigger. Could she really...

She looked up. Everyone in the bar was staring at her. Some of them were probably staring at Meg, but nobody was looking at the television, even if it was the romantic climax of this Hallmark Original.

At the party, everyone turned their noses up at them, or saw them as a temporary curiosity like the chocolate fountain or the ice swan. They were something to engage for a moment to show how much money this company could throw at their annual celebration. Same with all the gemstones attached to the women in various places, and the all the men dressed like penguins.

In this bar, there wasn't a single thing in common with any of the patrons. Christmas had brought groups of people together, but those left behind by circumstance had gathered here, possibly the only bar still open on Christmas Eve.

They weren't staring at her because she was a futa, or because she was naked, or even because she had a huge penis. They were staring at her to see if she could actually fill that mug with come.

She looked at Meg. She was entirely engrossed in herself, lips parted, her right breast bouncing as her forearm shook underneath it, tip of her cock inside the mug, awaiting the long-denied orgasm.

Meg and Cindy could hold back no longer, and howled as they released their eggnog-flavored ejaculate into the mouth of the glass mugs. The level of spunk reached within an inch of the lip of the mugs before they were done.

Noelle took each mug from them, the pair of exhausted futas leaning shoulder-to-shoulder like the poles in a tent. It might have been Noelle's imagination, but... she could swear there was steam coming off these mugs.

"Who wants some?"

Several people raised their hand. Two women were the fastest, standing up and accepting the mugs. A pale woman with a lean body, bits of flesh exposed by her preworn jeans took one mug and her African American friend of strikingly similar body shape and fashion sense took the other. They linked elbows and tipped their heads back, drinking the entire mugs without stopping for breath.

Everyone cheered as they set the mugs on the bar. Noelle picked up the come-steaked mugs and set two more clean ones in their place. Once again, Cindy felt she was staring at an empty swimming pool. For the moment, she didn't feel the immediate need to masturbate.

The two women who drank the eggnog tangled up together and fell into one of the booths, making out.

Sufficiently inspired, Cindy started making up another mug right away.

Several people stood out from their seat.

Cindy's mouth fell open. People were about to wait in line for a drink.

For the first time this season... Cindy felt special.

---

Meg and Cindy made drinks for their adoring audience, each of them happily guzzling their eggnog and warming their spirit. The only person who didn't seem interested was a gray-haired man sitting at the end of the bar, looking down his glass of scotch.

"You OK?" Cindy said. "You want some eggnog?"

"Sorry, love." He turned to her with a smile. "I can't stand eggnog."

"Oh, you're from England?" Meg said as she heard his accent.

"Yeah... the only thing I miss this time of year is turkey, but I fill up with you yanks in November."

"You sure you do not want to come over here? You can subjugate this big German penis. Live out your World War fantasies."

The man chuckled. "I'm all set. You two have fun."

It was, by far, the nicest rejection they had received tonight.

---

A meek looking college student approached the pair. He had the necessary frosted hair and fraternity sweatshirt, but he looked less comfortable in this role as his friends still sitting in the booth.

"You thirsty?" Meg asked, wiping the tip of her cock with a wrinkled bar napkin.

"What I really want..." He said softly. "is to not use a glass."

Meg chuckled deeply. From somewhere, she pulled out the green leaves that were previously attached to the fishing line and held it over her crotch.

"But... I don't know what my brothers will think." He whispered.

"Rudy!" One of the bros called out.

Rudy turned back.

"Dude, being an Epsilon Theta Psi means if you want something, you go for it, no matter what anyone else says, thinks or does." He said. "So if you want to suck that cock, you suck it so hard that her eyes get pulled down into her stomach!"

"Eww..." Cindy moaned quietly. It was the least pleasant description of fellatio she'd ever heard.

As for the fellatio itself... Meg thought he did a great job for his first attempt.

---

Cindy's fingers were sunken into the soft curls of the woman's afro, gently massaging her scalp, coaxing her head back and forth. She shuddered as the woman twirled her tongue around the tip. Releasing her fingers from the woman giving her head, Meg brought her hands behind her back and pulled one of the strings holding her bikini top in place.

She pulled the top over her head, liberating her breasts, and twirled the top over her head, cheering loudly. Cindy stared at her nude breasts, the only part of her she had not yet seen, bouncing freely as she swung the bikini top around like a football rattle. Both of them soon dumped their seed into their respective customer's mouths. The bro went back to his frat brothers to their adulation and respect, not what the futa expected to see after finding out their brother had just sucked a mean cock.

"Who's next?" Meg asked.

Meg was pushed over to her side, Cindy climbing atop her on the bar. Meg knew what was coming. One finger instinctively spread apart her lips, allowing Cindy to thrust herself inside her.

The bar exploded into cheers and hoots as Cindy unabashedly pounded Meg's pussy in front of everyone. Meg moaned and growled something in German, holding the small of Cindy's back. Cindy pounded her hard, their sweaty bodies sliding a bit against the wood bar.

Some women in the audience started playing with themselves, stuffing their hand into their jeans. Noelle pulled out her cock and started whacking it, something she swore she'd never do when opening this bar.

Cindy could take no more, and she ejaculated into Meg's slit, come spraying out from within. Meg's cock came and scattered her nog across the bar and onto her tits. Noelle could not hope to fill a mug without assistance, but she did fill a shot glass.

Meg and Cindy collapsed, spread out together, barely moving like two damp sea turtles that had crawled onto land.

Noelle tucked herself back into her jeans. She considered her creation, sitting still in that little shot glass. Lifting the warm glass to her lips, she slowly sipped and drank it all down.

With a gulp and a sharp sigh, Noelle announced."OK, I think it's about time to close up."

---

Noelle gave the exhausted pair a ride home. As it turns out, she still had a key to Meg's apartment that she'd never taken off her keychain. Meg was deeply relieved that the key was evidently still in the hands of someone she could trust. They snuck in when nobody was near the entrance. Noelle removed the key from her ring and finally returned it.

Meg put it back in Noelle's palm and closed her hand around it. "I trust you with it. In case I get locked out again."

"Merry Christmas, you two. Get some sleep!"

---

Meg leaned heavily on Cindy's shoulders, pushing her into the worn out springs of the bed. She thrust herself repeatedly into Cindy's pussy, the bed shaking back and forth from the force. Cindy moaned into a balled T-shirt, trying not to be too loud, but Meg grabbed Cindy by the jaw and pressed their lips together. Sweat trickled down Meg's shoulder blades and onto the sheets.

All of Meg's muscles tensed and she came hard into Cindy's hot pussy. Cindy came a moment after, pouring her cupful between their bellies.

Meg collapsed atop Cindy, trying to catch her breath as she refused to pull her lips from Cindy's. Cindy, in turn, pushed Meg off her, only to climb aboard her again and point her cock against Meg's vulva.

"Again?"

"Yes, I need more."

"So do I. But... Santa will not come if we are awake."

Cindy thrust herself in.

"Then he'll just have to wait."

---

Christmas Day.

There was a knock at the door, which struck Gabriel as odd because there was a perfectly good door bell right there, and failing that, that awesome lion knocker that you could hear through the whole house. Gabriel put down his phone on the coffee table and walked to the front door.

He opened the door... and there stood Meg and Cindy. The last time he'd seen them, they weren't dressed... like this. They both were wearing winter coats that extended past the hips and leggings.

They did not look happy to see him.

He was certainly surprised to see them. After a moment of shock, he snapped into his professional persona. "Ladies! It's good to see you."

"Where the hell were you?" Meg snarled.

Like most marketers, he answered the question with another question. "How did you find me? This isn't even my house."

Cindy answered that. "Well, at first, I thought about tracking my phone from my laptop, but I guess you turned it off or something. So we went back to the office and found your assistant. I can't believe she has to work on Christmas."

"She loves what she does." Gabriel broke eye-contact.

"So we told her we needed to know where you were... or she could take responsibility for this..."

Meg opened the bottom of her coat, revealing her erection tucked into her leggings, the straps holding the implant in place like little gopher trails on her hips.