The Long Pull: Wankin' in a Winter Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God." He whispered. "You're still wearing them."

"Yes, we are." Meg growled. "Because we are locked into them and YOU said we would void the contract if someone else took them out."

"That was just to stop you taking it out during the shift!"

"We were NOT taking a chance on you stiffing us."

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there to relieve you. Something came up and I was delayed."

"We were waiting there for you for ten minutes after ten."

"I must have missed you." Gabriel said. "I was there at ten-fifteen."

"A-ha!" Meg pointed her finger at him. "We were actually there until almost ten-thirty when a security guard made us leave."

Gabriel looked out into space. He walked right into that one. He tugged at his collar and cleared his throat. "All right, the real reason I wasn't there is... I went to a party and someone insisted that I have a martini, and that meant I couldn't drive, so I had to..."

The women didn't look amused. One little martini and this guy was drunk? It didn't surprise Meg at all, really. He could swim laps in a martini glass.

"I've got your stuff! It's in my trunk." He pulled his car keys out from his pocket and pressed a button. A black car in the distance beeped and the trunk opened.

The women didn't move. "Your car is not what we want you to unlock."

Meg pulled down her leggings and exposed herself, and more importantly, the two novelty luggage locks that held the implant inside her against each hip.

Gabriel stared at the locks with a puzzled look on his face. They expected he looked at most women this way, even when they weren't futa.

"I can't. I don't have the keys. They're at the office."

"Then cut us free."

"Those straps are specially engineered. They're worth a lot. I can't just destroy them."

Cindy pulled something from behind her back, a twelve-inch red bolt cutter with black rubber grips.

"I-I-I don't think I can just cut the locks."

"Zose are tiny brass locks. You can get zese in gumball machines. Just cut zhem." Meg's accent slipped further as she grew exasperated.

"No, I think the contract--"

"The contract said..." Cindy said with sudden intensity. "that it was void if the implant was removed by someone other than you or a member of your firm. It doesn't say the lock has to be returned intact. You don't have the keys, but you CAN simply cut us free from these things we've now been wearing for sixteen! Hours!"

"Who's there?" Called a voice from inside the house, a woman's voice.

Meg looked at Gabriel and placed a single hand on his shoulder, it resting there heavily like a stone. "Is that your mother? Perhaps she could help us."

Gabriel stepped out of the doorway and closed the door behind him. He accepted the bolt cutter and, very gingerly, cut the four locks holding the implant in place.

For the ladies, it was like leaving a concert and immediately entering a soundproof booth. Suddenly, all thoughts of sex and masturbating left their mind, and they pulled their leggings back up before they grew flaccid. Finally... they could relax.

Gabriel held the shrunken implants and belts, surprised there was anything left in the implants after that much service. "Well... ladies, thank you for your hard work, and we'll be sending you a check for your service at the party."

"Oh, no." Cindy said. "The contract said we were paid for every hour we had the implant in."

Gabriel's eyebrows sank. "What?! That's not what it--"

"I have a photographic memory." Cindy leaned in. "That's exactly what the contract said."

His face softened. What was he worried about? It wasn't his money. "Well... if that's what it said, I guess that will be their problem when I tell them the truth about when the implant was removed... unless they suspect you removed it somewhere in the middle there."

"We did not." Meg said. "We have left a trail of witnesses."

They turned to leave his front step, but Gabriel called out to stop them. "You know... I've never heard of anyone wearing one of these for that long. I'm sure the guys and gals in R&D would like to hear about it."

"You have my number." Meg shrugged. "And you know our hourly rate."

They retrieved their effects from the trunk of his car. Meg immediately checked her phone.

"Great. Like fifty texts from my mother wondering where I have not called." Meg swiped her screen a few times. "I've got time before she goes to bed."

Cindy closed the trunk, looking at her pile of clothes. It reminded of her stuffing her clothes into her backpack when she moved temporarily into Meg's downtown apartment.

"So... thanks for everything. Thanks for letting me into your apartment and... helping me earn some money. I guess, now that the implant's gone, you..." Cindy's cheeks started to brighten. "probably don't want to go through all that again. I should... probably give you some space."

Meg pounced on Cindy and pulled her in for a tight hug, the bale of clothing tumbling to the snowy walkway beneath them. Meg took the back of Cindy's head and pulled her in for a long kiss.

"I am so glad..." Meg sighed. "that it wasn't just the implant making me feel these things."

"Merry Christmas, Meg."

"Frohe Weihnachten."