The Long Pull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing?" Zelda shook her head. "I blame you, Connie. You really phoned that one in."

"Here you are." Vanna brought back the completed beverage. "One coconut latte."

Colette shook the drink a bit, watching the beige colors swirl a bit. "It looks pretty nice." She brought the straw to her lips and took a sip.

All the baristas watched to see her reaction. She smacked her lips a bit and nodded. "This is good." She said, taking another sip... followed by another and another, drinking it breathlessly as one does a milkshake.

As the line of coffee in the clear cup grew lower and lower, something else grew between Colette's legs, stretching her dress and straining her thong until she reached the bottom. The sound of slurping up the last bits were joined with ripping as her panties finally surrendered and snapped, revealing the woman's huge cock.

Now all the baristas were staring.

Colette rolled her head back, licking her chops. She looked down at her groin and yelped, tugging her skirt down over it to no avail. "Oh, my goodness. I'm so sorry."

"You're... a futa?" Melanie asked.

"Yeah... I'm so embarrassed. This normally doesn't happen to me." Colette said. "I've ruined my cute undies."

"We don't get a lot of futa customers." Melanie said. "I always assumed if they wanted coffee with jizz in it, they could just do it themselves."

"Well, we don't KNOW they're not futa." Connie noted. "They don't hang out of their skirts like we do."

"I suppose I could make this at home." Colette said. "But I don't like the way my semen tastes, so I don't know if I could do your job."

"Leave that to the experts." Zelda said. "How about you give us a sample?"

Melanie rinsed out her cup in the sink and brought it back clean. Colette shyly took her cock and started to rub it, pointing it towards the cup. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, occasionally opening them to look at the beautiful baristas surrounding her... and their big cocks.

Colette whimpered and unleashed herself into the cup, filling it only a quarter of the way up. A customer might complain about under-filling if they used this in a coffee. Then again, she had no implant to assist her, so her cock wilted back to its flaccid state once she finished.

Melanie found some plastic spoons and offered one to each barista in turn. They all took a spoonful, Zelda taking the most generous one. They all sampled Colette's semen.

Vanna bucked her head back like she'd been punched. "What? How is that?" She said rapidly and nearly incoherently, as she did when taken entirely by surprise.

"Yeah, what the hell?" Melanie said. "That tastes like chocolate."

"You think so?" Colette tipped her head. "I don't think so."

Zelda dropped her spoon, now empty, and pulled Colette out of her seat by her shoulders. She spun her in place and grabbed her butt cheeks. There was no implant to be found in her.

"Do you do this to every customer??" Colette asked, her body held tense, unaware how deeply she'd be scrutinized when she came in today.

"Let her go, Zelda." Melanie urged.

Zelda obeyed. "So... how'd you do that without an implant?"

"I don't know what you mean." Colette said innocently. She opened her bag and produced a handful of individually wrapped cookies. Each cookie was heart-shaped with a lovingly shaped heart of pink frosting. They were wrapped in candy bags with a colorful twist-tie keeping them fresh.

"I was up early making these. I hope they're still good." She said, passing a cookie out to Melanie, and one to Zelda. "These are my favorite. They're meant to be shared. Underneath the frosting, there's a perforation that makes the cookie easy to snap evenly in two pieces. Right down the center of the heart."

Melanie unwrapped the cookie and upturned the bag, the cookie falling into her palm. Vanna was closest to her, so she held the cookie out to her. "Want half?"

"Sure." Vanna held the cookie and bent it. The cookie snapped right down the middle with very few crumbs. Connie and Zelda did the same move.

"Is the frosting anything special?" Asked Connie.

"That was made with my semen, of course." Colette said. "I figured that's what you do here, so I might as well try it. I added a little all-natural food coloring to make it pink."

Taking the pointed end of the cookie into her mouth, Melanie took a bite. The cookie crumbled evenly in her mouth as she bit it, the sign of a beautifully made and fresh sugar cookie. The contrast between the sugary cookie and the chocolate frosting was strange, but it worked. Melanie found herself munching the rest of the cookie rapidly. It probably didn't hurt that the only thing she'd eaten since breakfast was a single granola bar and it was past noon.

Zelda and Connie shared their halves of the cookie. "That is really great." Connie said. "I don't think we ever sold cookies, but we'd sell these?"

"What's a scone except a cookie with its head up its ass?" Zelda reasoned, eating her half of the cookie.

"Should I go meet the manager, then?" Colette asked.

"Yeah, she's up there." Melanie pointed to the office, hooking her finger into the collar of her polo. "And maybe ask her to turn up the air conditioning. I'm getting hot."

"You mean turn it down?" Zelda asked.

"No, turning it up, like from medium to high." Melanie said. "Why would anyone say 'turn down the air' if they wanted it cooler?"

"Because you want the temperature to go down."

"English is my second language, and..." Vanna pointed to Melanie. "I'm with her."

"Thank you, Vanna."

Colette excused herself, walking up the stairs to the office. Melanie looked around. There were still no new customers. "Uh... what should we do now? I could count, but... we should probably give Colette and Patti the office alone."

"Yeah. Remember when we got interviewed and it was just out on the floor? That was weird." Zelda remembered.

"I think part of that was seeing that we were fine pulling out cocks out in front of strangers." Melanie said.

"I've never had a problem with that." Zelda said. "And evidently, neither does she. So... that's the first hurdle cleared."

Melanie returned to the counter. No customers had entered in the interim. She felt herself wobbling a little unsteadily on her feet. She put one hand on the counter and one hand on her forehead. She felt a fever gripping her, but there was no sweat to wipe away from there. Her heart was pounding hard, and her erection was harder than ever. Where were the customers? She felt badly backed up, her balls feeling heavy and swollen with unreleased semen. That wasn't how it worked biologically, but that was what it felt like.

Getting up from her lean, Melanie turned around in place at the same moment as Vanna. The force of their spins brought their cocks out at just the right angle for them to smack into each other. This sort of thing happened every now and again during the rushes, and it normally didn't phase them. This time, the force wasn't quite enough for the cocks to glance off each other. They rubbed together like two fencing foils, neither of them moving away.

Melanie shook as she felt Vanna's gigantic cock slide against hers, feeling the skin slide and grip gently. Vanna rolled her hips, rubbing her cock up and down Melanie's. Her heart was beating so hard, Melanie couldn't hear herself think. They kept rubbing, rubbing the undersides together and then rubbing them side-by-side.

With great effort, Melanie opened her eyes and stared into the beautiful face of Vanna, blue eyes half-open, mouth in an O-shape from sharp puffs of breath as she tried to control herself...

"Connie, do you know where the keys are?" Zelda asked. She only noticed afterwards that Connie was in the middle of filling the spring-loaded napkin dispenser, holding it with one hand as she stared at something going on at the counter. Zelda turned around to see what Connie was watching so intently.

"Holy sssssssshit." Zelda tried not to curse too loudly in case Patti was listening. But if Patti was watching, she'd definitely be more mad at them.

Somehow, Vanna and Melanie were spread out on the counter, nude, Melanie on top, sliding Vanna's huge cock down her throat and doing the same for Vanna beneath her.

If Zelda was feeling at all like herself, she would have run to her iPod and put on Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams. She hated Bryan Adams, but a joke's a joke.

"I can't take it anymore." Zelda groaned, turning towards Connie. Zelda spun Connie around without warning, her hand moved from the dispenser, the stack of napkins fluttering about like a deck of cards riffled into the air.

Zelda grabbed Connie's legs and pushed them apart. Zelda brought her hard member between Connie's legs, lifting her sack with the tip of her cock. She stopped at the very edge of insertion, remembering the rules.

"Connie, may I please?" Zelda asked breathlessly.

Connie's eyes were wide with shock, her breath heavy. "Yes." She nodded.

Zelda barely let her get the word out before she was inside Connie. Connie closed her eyes tightly, letting tiny tears run down her cheeks. "Oh my god..." She squeaked.

Zelda growled like a bear, clenching her teeth and pushing harder into Connie until they fit together perfectly.

Colette knocked on the office door.

"Come on in." Said Patti, sounding distracted.

Colette entered. "Miss York?" She asked.

"Please. Call me Patti." She waved her hand. "I got enough Miss York when I was a teacher. Are you Colette?"

"Yes, I am." She nodded. "I heard you were looking for a pastry chef, so I made up some stuff." She opened her bag and pulled out a cookie.

"Well, the first question I ask every applicant, sort of as an ice-breaker, sort of as a way to get to know you, is... what's your favorite way to drink coffee?" Patti said, turning her head towards the window. She heard ululations of pleasure over the music. That wasn't so unusual, but they were seldom this intense, or so many at once. They seldom all were masturbating at the same time; someone had to run the register. Patti looked out the window, at the spectacle of all her staff banging each others.

She was aghast, but Colette's calm hand fell on her shoulder and stopped her from yelling at them to stop. "What the hell has gotten into them?!" Patti cried, looking back to Colette.

"Nothing that wasn't already there." Colette promised. "Except a cookie. I made these using the same technique you use for the lattes."

Colette produced a cookie from her bag. "Would you like to share this one with me?"

Patti and Colette took a bit of the round lobes of the heart-shaped cookie at the same time. They felt the same sensation bring their heartbeat up, the apparent temperature rise in the room, and Colette's cock rising to an even greater size than Patti's.

They never adjusted the air conditioning. Patti was too busy bouncing merrily on Colette's cock as she sat on her office chair. Sweat ran down her body and her hair jumped about as she took every inch of Colette's huge thing inside her. Colette grabbed Patti's thighs and held her still as she pounded her pussy hard.

Patti was trying not to scream too loud. She knew everyone could hear her from the office. Then again... it had been quite a while since she'd been on this end of a cock, and the morning was filled with only four or five mint orders and no raspberry orders after the jerkass customer. She was used to being backed up on days where she had to fill in, but this felt like eons of tensions melting off her.

For a moment, Patti hoped the other wouldn't notice her doing this. That moment passed, and she was as deeply engrossed in the moment as she would be in her own bedroom.

Vanna and Melanie continued their fellatio, but the implant's stimulation meant it wouldn't last long. Melanie wished that Vanna would slow down, constantly feeling herself at the very edge. She somehow kept in control, feeling Vanna's lips and nose tickling her balls.

Melanie kept getting closer and closer to the end of Vanna's cock, feeling the huge thing climb further and further down her throat until she finally reached the end. Melanie's left hand pulled apart Vanna's wet lips and entered her pussy, probing the tight slip.

Vanna's response, besides some more emphatic and muffled cries, was to place a single finger on the flange of Melanie's implant and press inward. Not hard, but just enough pressure to push the end of the device up against her prostate. Melanie felt her cheeks redden and her body tingle, and pulled her fingers out to do the same to Vanna.

She didn't get the chance. Melanie came straight into Vanna's mouth, filling it so fast, a ring of spunk sprayed out from Vanna's lips. Vanna's hands went to Melanie's buttocks and pulled them back down, forcing Melanie's cock down her throat again and filling her gullet with Melanie's sweet emissions. Vanna followed soon after, the sweet taste of caramel sending her over the edge. Melanie felt the hot come fill her inside, bringing the cock to her mouth so she could taste it properly. Vanna kept coming, dribbling of of Melanie's mouth and over their bodies.

Connie came third, unable to endure Zelda's thrusting any longer, her cock spraying like a dislodged fire hydrant in a huge coconut-scented geyser, like someone had crushed a bottle of tanning lotion with a sledgehammer. Her stream slowed momentarily, and renewed again with even greater intensity when Zelda finally let herself come deep into Connie's pussy. Zelda held Connie in place as she delivered blast after blast of come into her, spilling out from the tight recesses into a miniature lake on the floor.

At this time, Zelda would normally make some sort of 'nut' pun, based on their relative flavors. Instead, she collapsed atop Connie, who slid to her side and came to rest, stretched out on the couch with Zelda still locked inside her, still dribbling come into Connie's pussy.

Melanie spun around and kissed Vanna on the lips, wrapping their sweaty, come-slick arms together on the counter in a way that was definitely not approved by OSHA. Melanie finally opened her eyes and looked at Vanna, spread out on the counter, eyes half-open in delirious satisfaction, breath heavy and smelling deeply of caramel.

Prying her eyes from the lovely Vanna, Melanie looked up and saw a line of three customers, two men and a woman.

Melanie snapped up, jumping down from the counter. "Sorry." She said.

"Don't mind us." Said the woman. "Is this place always this exciting?"

"No, not usually." Melanie said. "Vanna, get up! We have customers!"

Vanna craned her head towards the customers, upside-down from her point of view. She slowly dragged herself off the counter and back to the floor, as if they'd told her it was time to get up for school or she'd miss the bus.

"You new to the Futa Brew?" Melanie asked the customers.

"Yeah." The woman nodded.

"Zelda, we got a newcomer!"

Neither Zelda nor Connie woke from their post-coitus daze, not even to look up to see what the fuss was about. Come continued to trickle from between Connie's legs, onto the couch and the hardwood flooring.

"Don't let Patti catch you two asleep." Melanie scolded.

With the relative quiet of the cafe, they finally heard the squeaking of her office chair and someone crying out into their hand. Unseen by them was Colette suddenly turning the chair so she Patti wouldn't spunk all over a nearby cork board covered in important-looking notes. She instead fired directly into a waste paper basket, filling it most of the way up from a distance of several feet. Colette's every blast of come inside her caused Patti to spray her own seed across the room.

When they were spent, Colette brought her lips to Patti's ear. "White chocolate and raspberry... that's my favorite kind of coffee."

Melanie heard the chair stop creaking. That was nothing like her own job interview for this job. For that one, she just had to show her cock. Melanie sighed and focused on the customer. "What can we get you?"

"Do you girls always work butt-naked?" The female customer asked.

Vanna took the floor. "We have shoes on."

Melanie and Vanna continued to work topless until someone else walked in from the back room. It was Karen, one of their coworkers, a barista assigned to finally relieve the others of duty and end their shifts.

When she saw Karen, Melanie gasped and covered her breasts with her hands.

Karen scoffed. "Really, Melanie?" She looked around. "It must have got really exciting in here."

"What are you today?" Asked Melanie, not taking her hands off her breasts.

"I'm Caramel."

"Awesome. I'm out of here." Melanie picked up her polo from the floor and went to the back. Before she reached the entrance, she was intercepted by a customer entering the cafe. She was a woman of average height with brown hair.

"Excuse me?" The woman asked. "Do you work here?"

Melanie blinked. "Yes, I do." She answered. "What can I do for you?"

"I'm here for a job interview. I saw you had a listing for a pastry chef."

Melanie stared at her. "Patti?"

"Yeah?" She answered sleepily.

"Is Colette still up there?"

"No, I guess she left." She answered.

"I never saw her leave." Melanie said. "But we have someone here for the interview."

A moment. Patti came downstairs. She looked at the customer. "You're here for the interview?"

"Yes, I am."

"Then..." She looked around. No sign of Colette remained, except the wrappers from her cookies.

Patti sighed. "Come on upstairs."

They went up the stairs. Patti opened up the door, releasing a cloud of raspberry and chocolate jizz smell.

Patti closed the door. "On second thought, let's do it on the floor."

-

Soon after, the rest of the baristas assigned to the afternoon shift appeared, and the four of them went back to the locker room.

"I got your polo by mistake." Melanie said, handing Vanna her shirt.

"Merci beaucoup." She said. Reaching behind herself, she withdrew the implant from her rear. She looked at it. "Ha! Look how much I used." She held the implant out. It was thin and wiry, almost like a used match.

Melanie's implant was about twice as large as Vanna's, while Zelda and Connie's implants had shrunk by about half. Connie blew out a sigh of relief, finally free of the implant's influence and able to clear her head. Melanie and Vanna left the locker room after dressing, and Connie and Zelda were left alone.

"So..." Connie said. "Today was a lot of fun."

Zelda smiled, but didn't say anything.

"How long were you waiting to finally... do that?"

"A while." Zelda said. "Now you just need to do me and we'll have the whole set. Except for anal, of course, but... you know... the implants and all."

"Do you like anal?" Connie asked.

Zelda perked up. "Is that an invitation?"

"I guess that's a yes." Connie said. "I don't, really. I mean, I like the way the implant feels, but... once it's out, I don't think about it."

"I think about sex all the time." Zelda stepped into her adorable blue panties. "That's why I love this job so much. Get a job where you jack off and you never work a day in your life."

Connie went silent for a bit, and then said, "I can never tell when you're serious or when you're just playing it up for the customers." She looked away, stepping into her jean shorts and zipping them up. "So... if what we did was just for fun, I understand. That's fine. I just want us to be on the same page"

Zelda dropped her skirt without stepping into it and grabbed Connie tightly, squeezing her head into Connie's shoulder. Connie brought her arms up to hold Zelda.

"When I'm at home..." Zelda confessed. "I jerk off with cocoa butter because the smell reminds me of you. When that guy asked for me to bonk one of us, I chose Melanie because I didn't have the nerve to ask you."