The Long Pull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
361 Followers

Connie pulled Zelda's head away from her shoulder and kissed her on the lips, slowly. Zelda got on her toes to press into the kiss harder. They released, and Zelda brought her head against Connie's chest, feeling her heart pound as they stood silently.

"My dad's going to kill me if he finds out I'm dating a black girl."

Connie laughed.

Zelda put her skirt on. Connie spoke up again, "Why not Vanna?"

"Hmm?"

"You could have did Vanna instead of Melanie."

"I would never do that to Melanie."

Connie blinked. "Excuse me?"

Zelda looked at Connie like she had sprouted antlers. "Oh, come on, Connie. Really?" Zelda chuckled. "I guess it's OK. You still got this..." She rubbed the half-chub that Connie had stowed in her jean shorts, feeling the gentle heat through the denim. "And I've got this." Zelda revealed an implant of a faint green color. It looked like it had barely been used.

"Are you allowed to take that home?"

"I won't tell if you don't."

-

Outside, Vanna caught up to Melanie just outside the back entrance. "Mel..." Vanna said. "Do you... want a ride?"

Melanie looked up. The sky was blue, the ever-present cloud cover of Seattle relenting for now. "It's not raining."

"I know..." Vanna looked off, holding her trench coat closed. "But... maybe... you want to get lunch?"

"Are you OK?" Melanie asked. They stepped closer, their hands interweaving. Melanie's hand instinctively went towards Vanna's scrotum, but she stopped at her coat. Instead, she pulled in and held Vanna in a long hug.

Vanna pecked Melanie on the cheek and whispered to her, "Je veux te baiser de toutes les manières."

Melanie smiled. She had no idea what that meant. She looked away and back. In that short time, Vanna had opened her trench coat, under which she wore nothing. Her cock hung between her legs, ten inches of soft meat that threatened to grow even longer with the lightest touch from Melanie.

"Vanna!" Melanie cried. Vanna took Melanie's head and brought it to her lips. They kissed a few more times, and Melanie finally relented.

"All right..." She said. "Let's get some lunch."

-

Atop a nearby roof, Colette nodded to herself at a job well done. The question Patti had asked her stayed in her mind. "What's gotten into them?" And her answer: "Nothing that wasn't there before." Except for Patti, where the answer was 'my cock, repeatedly.'

Colette was not a conjurer of romantic feelings; she simply adjusted the volume to the perfect level. No second shot was necessary this time, watching Vanna and Melanie enter the same car. The arrow in her bow vanished from her hand, her bow disappearing soon after. Her wings materialized behind her, and she took to the sky looking for the next worthy target, her cock flapping under her white skirt the whole way.

DTales
DTales
361 Followers