The Long Resignation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yowzer," Priya remarked.

Kyle let out a little laugh at first, but then the day's emotions and humiliations had reached their peak, and he instead hung his face and started to weep openly. Alyssa would remember that image for the rest of her life: the grown man sobbing into his own hands whilst a giant erection waved about in the air with each heaving breath he took. It was the most contradictory thing she had ever seen in her life.

Priya came closer to him, and her tough exterior subsided into something more nurturing as she gently rubbed his shoulder.

"It's alright," she soothed. "A few years from now, and nobody will even remember this."

Alyssa immediately decided that was a lie, and that Kyle was definitely going to have to transfer somewhere else, somewhere very else, lest he spend the rest of his days being mercilessly ridiculed by every living being in that building. The thought of that made Alyssa feel sorry for Kyle as well. She approached from the other side, and, careful not to reveal her breasts, rubbed Kyle's back supportively with her elbow.

He started to cry harder. "I don't want to die," he spat. "I'm scared too. I was just trying to be manly in front of you guys."

Priya looked directly at his erection, suppressing a smirk as she spoke. "You were," she stated. "You are. It's cool. I'm scared too. It's been a scary day."

Alyssa found herself crying sympathetically with Kyle as well, but committed to concealment rather than tear-wiping, so they flowed straight down her face, and down her chest until they too were caught in the vice grip of her forearms.

Kyle was completely inconsolable and continued to weep. Priya's eyes continued to drift down to his erection. Alyssa had to fight the urge to peek herself.

"What if..." Priya started, trying to time her words between Kyle's sobs so that he could hear her, but having great difficulty just in finding a lull. "...What if," she renewed, "we had that lunch date after-all. You know, right now."

Kyle's sobs halted immediately. "What?" he asked.

"What?!" Alyssa asked, but louder, and with more anger.

******

Nicole paused, allowing a brief respite for both her fingers and her imagination, dreading the opening she was giving Garrett to fire her, but needing the moment to understand and appreciate where the story might be heading.

In the reflection in the screen, Garrett said nothing. He did not move. He simply watched.

She took this for what she needed it to be – validation.

Chapter 5 – A Life-Debt

From that point on, the story wrote itself. All Nicole had to do was type.

*****

"Hear me out," Priya began. "Look, I'm here, you're here, we're naked, you have the largest erection that I have ever seen, and we have nothing to do for like an hour. Besides, if we're all going to die, I know how I'd rather go." Priya's hand moved down Kyle's body and just barely brushed the erection with the back of her hand. Alyssa couldn't tell if she'd done that to punctuate her point, or if she'd just wanted a good excuse to finally touch the phallus that had captured her imagination to such an extent.

"What about her," Kyle asked in a tone that was suggestive enough to make Alyssa fight the urge to punch him in the face. She might have if it weren't for the fact that the last thing he'd see before lights out in that situation, would be her exposed breasts. Still, it was tempting.

Priya caught the notion as well and placed her hands on her hips. "What about her?"

"Well, we could..."

Alyssa felt two things in that instant. The first was the palm of her hand striking hot across the back of Kyle's head. The second was the ricochet of her breasts across her own chest, suddenly uncaged as they were.

"What the fuck!" Kyle shouted whilst still staring at the floor.

Priya stepped closer to him, so close in fact that he had to turn his head to avoid looking at her. Alyssa felt scared herself and she wasn't even the one Priya was trying to intimidate.

"I'm sorry, OK" he began.

Priya put her right hand up on his chest and pushed him. "You really are pathetic, Kyle."

"I...I know," he whimpered.

Priya put her left hand on to Kyle's hip. "You make me sick," she stated, and stepped closer into him.

"Um..." Alyssa protested.

Priya couldn't hear her as she took the last step closer to Kyle such that his erect member pressed hard against her stomach. Kyle looked up at her, his expression instantly shifting from despair and shame to joy and hopefulness as she leaned up toward him and kissed him passionately on the lips. In response, his eyes closed and the tension seeped instantly from the muscles of his body, anxiety replaced with desire.

"NOPE!" Alyssa shouted, stepping toward the pair reflexively and parting them with a hand on each of their chests. Kyle flinched painfully as she did this and Alyssa looked down to see that Priya had a firm grip on his erection, and that pulling them apart hard had resulted in her pulling his dick even harder. Priya still refused to let go. Alyssa couldn't tell if she even knew consciously that she was clasping it, so filled with lust were her eyes at this point, staring right past Alyssa to Kyle.

Alyssa pushed again, and again Kyle flinched in pain.

"Fucking...let...go" Alyssa protested with each push further until at last Priya's grip gave. Kyle let out a little yelping noise and Alyssa found herself standing directly between them, her arms fully outstretched – one on him, one on her.

Priya stepped backward, just out of Alyssa's reach, then dug in her heels and surged back toward Kyle. Alyssa caught her with a forearm and pressed back, alarmed once again at the strength of the tiny naked woman.

"Get off" Priya shouted as she yanked Alyssa's arm away and tried to push past her, but Alyssa simply took a step back and pushed Priya off to the side like a lineman deflecting an attack on a quarterback. Kyle remained motionless but chimed in "yeah, back off!" Alyssa ignored him – in part because he was ignorable, but mostly because she was concentrating on Priya who just kept surging back at her harder and harder, while Alyssa threw her away, likewise, harder and harder.

Finally, Alyssa pushed her back so hard that Priya fell to the ground clutching at her ankle as though she'd sprained it. "Fuck you!" she shouted between pained groans.

Alyssa immediately sobered up from her battle-lust. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" She reached down to help her back to her feet.

Priya seized the opportunity of Alyssa being off-balance and yanked her hard to the ground with her. Before Alyssa could register what was even happening, Priya had leaped up to her very much not injured ankle before lunging down hard on Alyssa's back and wrapping her arm around Alyssa's neck from behind bringing a new, more literal meaning to the term "naked choke hold." Alyssa became suddenly, horrifyingly aware of her diminishing oxygen supply, of the extent to which Priya had tricked her, and of the very uncomfortable sensation of Priya's pubic hairs rubbing up against her back.

"Say Uncle," Priya taunted.

"Uncle!" Alyssa wheezed instantaneously in defeat.

Priya released her grip and stood to her feet. As Alyssa rolled over, Priya extended her hand as well to help Alyssa up. She hesitated a moment before accepting. As she rose to her feet, the plastic sheeting beneath her clung to her sweat-soaked body, but Priya helped peel it off of her before slapping her congenially on the shoulder. "Sorry. I get carried away."

"Me too," Alyssa offered with a light smile.

There was a long pause during which Alyssa felt that they had come to an understanding of appropriate behaviour in extreme circumstances. It did not last. Priya renewed "can't you just be cool?" Kyle meanwhile was doing his best to stare at Alyssa's breasts without making it obvious that he was staring at Alyssa's breasts.

"You are the one not being cool!" Alyssa retorted in frustration. "This" she made a circular gesture with her arms around the entire room "is not cool!"

Priya looked back to Kyle and saw what he was staring at. She cleared her throat loudly so that he flashed his eyes back upward to meet her glance.

"Give us a minute?" Priya asked him, then started to walk to the other side of the room, glancing back at Alyssa to signal her to follow. Alyssa, still suppressing her anger at Kyle's unstated suggestion and unwanted stares, clutched her breasts again and marched after her. The room was small enough that Priya had to whisper.

"I'm sorry about this, but it's driving me crazy and I have no idea why I feel this horny over that big dumb idiot. I'm just a very physical person and I'm not sure how to stop it."

Alyssa was too polite to tell Priya that her infatuation was probably just some sort of nurturing response after Kyle's breakdown, or a biophysical response to his gargantuan dick monument, or some combination of the two. Even as she thought this, she became suddenly conscious of the fact that Kyle was almost certainly staring at her ass at this point. She responded to Priya inarticulately.

"No!"

"Please!!" Priya pleaded. "Can't you just stand over here facing the wall for a few minutes? I promise we'll be quick. Be a pal."

"This is way beyond being a pal," Alyssa shot back. "This is like serious life-debt territory."

Alyssa had intended the statement to reflect that it was impossible, but Priya, ever the optimist, had misconstrued the statement as acceptance.

"Deal," she said. "Total life-debt."

Feeling utterly defeated, Alyssa grunted in anger and marched herself closer to the wall before turning back to stare at the pair of them and shouting (louder than she had intended):

"Just hurry the fuck up!"

They were both beaming enthusiastically.

"And no staring at my ass!!" Alyssa added before looking back to the wall and considering how surreal her life had become in just a matter of hours.

They did not waste any time.

She'd hoped that the noise of the fans or the heaters would be enough to keep her from having to listen to them, but she had miscalculated. Staring at the plastic-lined wall in front of her, the first noises that Alyssa heard were the unmistakable sucking and popping sounds of kissing, hard kissing.

Soon these were accompanied by sighs, moans, and groans of various pitch, duration and intensity intermingled with the sounds of shuffling plastic here and there. Alyssa finally dropped her breasts from her clutches, confident that they couldn't see them when she was turned anyway and brought her fingers up to her ears to plug them. As she did so, she noticed that her nipples were far more pronounced than they ought to have been. She found this distressing, given the circumstances, and resolved to think about something else, something distant.

She closed her eyes but Kyle's erection was somehow waiting for her there. The glimpses she'd had of it earlier was burned into her memory. She felt suddenly very warm with a strange mix of lustfulness and self-hatred. Involuntarily, she leaned a little closer into the wall, just enough that her nipples gently kissed the plastic wrapping. She let herself feel that sensation briefly before she pulled herself back quickly in disgust and remembrance of who she felt that she ought to be.

"What the hell am I doing?" she pondered. "Get a grip."

In retreat of her memory, she opened her eyes again, but to her horror found that the combination of thick plastic over dark crimson walls had created a reflective surface. In it, indistinct but there all the same, she saw them moving, writhing in a familiar dance that stirred her own recollections – past lovers, familiar sensations.

He was on the ground now, his head buried in Priya's wetness, her legs wrapped over his shoulders, her feet dancing about in flitting motions as each new flicker of sensation triggered them.

Alyssa became fixated on the little feet, like staring at those of a ballerina as she glided across a stage. Alyssa watched each movement of Priya's ankles and arches and toes, as though they were a language in themselves, spelling out the pleasure of the moment that Priya was experiencing. Alyssa imagined how her own feet had moved in similar situations, and wondered how they might move in this one.

Alyssa could hear them again. She found that somehow her fingers had let go of her ears. "When did that happen?" she wondered.

She heard wet slobbering licking accompanied only by Priya's pleasured groans, the soundtrack to the dancing of her tiny feet. She saw Priya's calf muscles go taught as

Kyle's head moved faster between her thighs. She wasn't seeing it in reflection anymore though; she was facing them now. "When did that happen?"

After such lengths to conceal whatever part of her body might be concealable,

Alyssa was standing in front of them, fully exposed and completely indifferent to that fact. Her reaction to their eyes had inverted at some point – the world had turned on its head. She now longed for them to look back at her, to have her body etched on some part of their brains as they escalated together toward ecstasy. When Priya at last turned her head and opened her eyes, Alyssa immediately regretted that longing and quickly slipped her hands down to cover her vagina this time, but Priya's smile at her, followed immediately by an orgasmic roll of Priya's eyes to the back of

Priya's head, was enough to change the nature of Alyssa's hands.

They weren't concealing.

As Priya arched her back toward a screaming, swearing orgasm, Alyssa found her fingers caressing the soft fine hairs around her own labia, then pressing against the labia themselves, then pressing gently into the gulf between them. She allowed her other hand to drift back up to her breast, again not covering this time, not concealing. It was exploring the pairing of touches – her fingers below, her hand at her nipple, her areola, the full weight of the breast – all her playground now.

She told herself that she was just exploring, that she wouldn't take it all the way, but she was also longing now to see the next phase, to see Kyle's enormous member in action, her mind adrift through anticipation of throbbing flesh and shameless fluid.

Priya was looking at Alyssa again without judgement or concern. Kyle pressed his body up, his face awash with Priya's juices and with his own saliva. He turned to see what Priya was looking at and Alyssa feared once again that she might hesitate or lose her resolve, but where she had expected something disgusting in Kyle's expression - some generic, clueless, lascivious gaze - she found instead something tender and understanding. He smiled at her gently, knowingly, and pulled his body up across Priya's, kissing her passionately in all of their shared wetness. The taste of herself seemed to inspire Priya further, and the moment that Kyle inserted himself,

Priya made a noise of joyousness that bordered on inhuman.

From there, the world became surreal with the kind of formlessness that comes with intense physical pleasure. Kyle pumped, with accompanying grunting, in and out of moaning Priya while Alyssa soaked in the spectacle, feeling herself to be the kind of dirty that had only the barest edge of shame to it and all the more excitement. She could hardly keep track of her own fingers, swirling as they were inside and outside and up and down until the world itself seemed to orbit around the variable directions in which she pushed her clitoris, and then she ceased to exist altogether in the moment she climaxed, her entire consciousness reducing to a shapeless chaos made of warmth and colour and light.

As it faded, she sank to the ground, her sweat-soaked body sticking rudely to the plastic sheeting. She closed her eyes to listen to the remaining noises: the pumping and squishing, Kyle's boyish panic as he stated "I'm gonna cum," the shuffling of plastic sheeting as they changed positions, the slurping and sucking and slurping and sucking and the occasional drip of saliva spattering loudly off the plastic floor covering beneath them.

Then a long, low groan of pleasure by Kyle.

Then Gary shouting "WHAT IN THE ELECTRIC FUCKING HELL?!"

Alyssa popped her eyes open with a surge of sudden sobriety. There was Gary, and a good ten other personnel in hazmat suits standing in the doorway. Reflexively, Alyssa skittered to her feet and covered her breasts, but it was thoroughly pointless; nobody could see her. They were all staring at Kyle's massive erection and the thick, wide, unbroken string of ejaculate dangling from the tip of his penis to the outer edges of Priya's lips.

"Uh, hey," she garbled, and the string wobbled like that of a bass guitar as she spoke, but it did not break.

*****

"You write well," Garret whispered. It was the first compliment she'd ever heard him offer.

"Some character inconsistencies and a rushed third act, however."

There it was. That was the Garret Shimizu that Nicole knew.

"Anyway," he began. "Time to face reali..."

Nicole felt a rush of blood surge through the veins in her chest, in her neck, in her head, and, at last, in her fingers, the last of which responded dutifully.

CTRL-A. DELETE. Clickety-click-click-click.

END OF PART 1 (of 3).