The Long Ride Home

Story Info
The hands on the perv go down and down...
3.2k words
4.35
66.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Triggers: *Nonconsensual groping, unprotected sex / breeding*

All participants are 18+

_____

Wait, is that her? Yeah, I think it is. Cool! I was hoping she would be back again today, confirming that it wasn't just an apparition or some fanciful ghost. This young woman that I was lusting over had striking features and caused my mind to go wild. I'd only seen her a couple times throughout the last several weeks and worked hard to fit my schedule to match hers accordingly. She wasn't there on the ride in, so she might have different working hours than I do. Oh, but I did see her in the afternoons as she used the same bus line that I took.

Lately, I have been entranced by Japanese videos where women are touched inappropriately on a crowded bus - Chikan. It has been the fuel for my increased masturbation sessions because it hits a certain kink in my mind. Having an inadvertent touch, where they are questioning if it was intended, does great things to my arousal. I wanted for it to happen to me, but more importantly I also wanted to be the one to do it to you. How would you react? Would you be startled? Would you accept it for what it is and enjoy it as such? Such questions would remain unanswered until the act itself occurs, only then the truth would be known.

Without being noticed for being the creep that I am, I surreptitiously made my way to your area of the line, so that I wasn't noticed by you or observed by anyone else trying to place myself near you strategically. Luckily for us, we were held towards the end of the line on what was to be an already packed bus. This meant that there would be standing room only and I might have my perverse fantasy come true.

As I expected, I was elated to see that some of the seats were taken by those either that needed it or wanted them. This worked well in my game-plan because we were left squeezed together in the confined areas of the bus where personal distance is a thing of the past. I moved up next to you, so close that I could smell your fragrance; whether that was your shampoo or your perfume, I didn't entirely care because you smelled delectable. I don't think that you had the chance to ever see my face when I boarded behind you, which is good because if this went poorly, you wouldn't be able to identify me that easily in a police line-up. In order for this subjugated plan to work, the planets have to be aligned and that is asking for a lot; You would have to have a certain personality, an atypical attitude about sexual acts, as well as, performing those acts in public view, to accept them as they were presented, and most importantly to not go ballistic and make a scene.

We were close enough that when the bus was being jostled about, as we made our way down the road, it afforded us the "natural contact" that was exactly what I needed to make the plan come into play. As we are bumped through the straits and narrows, our bodies naturally interact with each other, providing nothing to call any concern. Because I took the opportunity on one of the corners to bump your ass, I noticed that it was firm yet supple. There was great definition with just a little bit of cushion from your muscles being in a relaxed state hidden underneath your whimsical skirt. This skirt would make my dreams come true as you found out during the trip. This continued on for the next several blocks, but the dynamics changed as soon as the next contact shoved my hardened manhood against your ass, removing doubt of what act I had intended to perform on you.

The bus rattled along and the next couple bumps took an exciting turn where your stance changed when you noticed my excited member pressing into your rear. The touch felt amazing, but it was just too bad that it was hidden under the layers of our clothes. The excitement level was increased due to people standing all around us, along with our balance as we were being influenced from all directions. Unfortunately, I didn't feel the same interaction that you had. There was no kinky old lady trying to cop a feel on the crowded bus. There wasn't even a dirty old man trying to rub his privates against some poor hapless bystander without regard. You stiffened up noticeably at first, which I thought was out of concern or maybe you were embarrassed, yet wishing all along that it was just being excited by the inappropriate contact.

I grew more emboldened with time and distance because I didn't know how long I had you within my reach. I made sure to firmly press against you after the next bump, so that you would feel my excitement leaving behind no question about what was happening to you. Instead of bouncing off and returning to my standing position, as any considerate human would do, I had made sure that my hips remained in contact with your body. I could feel my penis rest within the crack of your sweet cheeks only covered by the thin fabric of your skirt. You distinctly felt that I was trying to extend out to make contact and you suddenly started rocking back and forth further fueling my desire.

Emboldened by this, and the lack of visibility from our surrounding passengers, I reached down with my hand and firmly grasped your butt cheek. The way that your flesh felt exceeded me beyond my wildest dreams, as more importantly I had my fantasy-turned-reality squarely in my lecherous grasp. I was able to touch it directly and firmly, and I squeezed it, testing its resiliency. I couldn't tell whether you were a runner, a swimmer, or did any sort of exercise, or was just granted the amazing ass from your creator. Regardless, I now had you in my hands.

You didn't move from me which helped to encourage my behavior. I thought to myself, This is unbelievable. Not expecting someone so beautiful, so sexy, to allow her sanctity to be touched by a complete unknown stranger. My mind was on fire with lust and desire, I could barely control my emotions as I slowly slid my hand down to the bottom of your skirt and then returned the hand up the inside of your thigh on the return. As I grew nearer to your sex, I had encountered something damp and slick that could only be taken as your excitement literally dripping down your thigh. She is so excited, she is dripping wet. This is the only thing echoing through my mind.

As I slid forward pressing our bodies together, you gave a noticeable shudder showing your excitement, yet you didn't move from your position. This meant that you had anticipated the touch, as much as I was excited to give it. To my astonishment, when I reached as far as I could go upwards, instead of encountering fabric that I had expected, all I felt was the warmth and wetness from your pussy. It was as hot as your body could humanly make it, representing the passion that you felt with the heat coming from it.

Your wetness was uncontrollable, even had you wanted to, as you were literally dripping wet to the point where I had encountered it before even touching your kitty. Realizing that now the understanding that you were not only in fact a willing accomplice in this game, rather an instigator in it, my mind focused only on making you orgasm as hard as possible within this public setting - but without any outward signs from either sight or sound showing the climax.

I cupped your vagina from behind, placing firm pressure against both your labia and clitoris. Covering your opening and all parts surrounding it, I wanted to provide you the pressure needed to set the stage correctly. You immediately began to squeeze your legs together, which trapped my hand in its rightful position. You also pressed down with your hips and began a twisting motion that moved my extended muscle around your body. I also felt your hand come down on top of mine and pushed on it firmly to create additional pressure, but also to prevent me from removing my grasp. This not only solidified my resolve, but also confirmed your desires.

With my other hand I reached between our bodies to unzip my pants and did the best I could to remove my rigid member from the fabric of my dress pants. My dick was stressing against it trying to make it explode as it broke free. This had proven to be difficult, because I was fully engorged with lust and could barely get it out of its confinement. Once my rod was free, I pointed it down and then dipped my body slightly, so that when I stood up, my cock came to rest firmly between your legs.

This feeling was nearly indescribable, as the heat from my cock was balancing against the heat from your quim. You were slippery with lust and dripping so much that there was plenty of lubrication on your body allowing me to slide easily between your closed thighs. I removed my hand, as my member had replaced it, but yours didn't budge an inch. My shaft is long enough that it spanned the entire distance from between your asshole, across the opening to your desperate love tunnel, all the way up past your clitoral hood. This meant that the hand that you had placed on top of mine was now firmly encasing my fleshy mushroom tip.

I did hear an audible gasp coming from you when you recognized what had been swapped out. In reaction to this hot-swap, I had felt your fingertips squeeze the head, first lightly in disbelief, then more firmly in dominance due to having the tiger by the tail. Because we are still traveling down the bumpy city streets, there was more than enough movement that enabled us to act with such depravity, yet still interact nonchalantly. Your hand used the tip of my cock to press firmly against the clit with side-to-side motions, which were augmented by the continuous forward and backwards caused by the bus's travel.

My excitement made me so maddened with lust that I put my hands on your hips and provided enough pressure until you got the idea to arch your hips forward, which enabled me a direct shot for sliding into your wet cavern when the chance appeared. I shifted your body around so that we were both facing the front of the bus, allowing us a little better protection from the view of some passengers, but also capitalizing on how the movement of the bus could satisfy our needs.

I again dip my frame down as I pull back trying to enter your hot spot in one smooth motion. I failed the first couple of times but you understood where I was going and you reached further back to position your fingers in a way that the next time I thrusted my dick drove home. The feeling of my hard member entering your body in one solid motion was absolutely incredible. Because you were so wet, there was absolutely no resistance, other than the tightness of your pussy clamping down on the wanted intruder.

Because we weren't in the best position, and with no way to move around, we attempted to make it the best fit by only being able to put a couple of inches inside. This ultimately worked to our advantage because my cock was now resting directly against your g-spot and the movement was manipulating it better than what could be achieved with my fingers. I could feel the difference in texture between the g-spot and normal wall of the vagina through the skin on the top of my prick - I immediately realized what a happy accident this truly was.

From there forward, I made sure that any manipulations were done in the best way to pump the spongy gland. Each time that the bus stopped, came the feeling of me thrusting my cock into you as far as I could carrying the momentum as the vehicle came to rest. Alternatively, as the bus departed and sped off from its stop, you had your chance to push your body back against my hardness, trying to bury it as far inside of your swollen beaver as physically possible. After several stops, we began working in unison to drive our bodies to the peak of passion.

With each stop came the excitement of being caught, some people left, more people entered, making for even tighter confines. The heat from your arousal, combined with the slipperiness of your lust, the constriction of your excitement, was nearly too much to handle. If you were kinky enough to allow an invisible stranger to do such inappropriate and immoral things to you, you might also enjoy a full load of hot semen being shot into your womb by this unknown stranger. I was able to slide one hand underneath your clothes up to grasp your breast and my fingers immediately found your nipple, which was rock hard with excitement and pinched it roughly.

What a kinky lady, I thought to myself because not only did you not have any panties, you also were not wearing a bra. Who was this majestic creature? Your movements became more frantic and did not match the directions that the bus was throwing the rest of its passengers. I quickly caught on to the fact that you were nearing climax, which rapidly escalated my excitement to match yours. I felt as you started to dip your body, which meant to me that your knees were growing weak and your orgasm was imminent.

Using all available tricks of the trade, I wanted to show you the sexual acrobatics I've learned, especially given the way we were coupled in the standing spoon position. I used my Kegel muscles to flex my cock inside of your pussy trying to force your arousal over the limit and send you over the edge. When you came, your head dipped down, which was followed by your body; thankfully, I had a firm grip on your hips so that you remained impaled on my cock and didn't fall to the floor. I was astounded by the way that your pussy was convulsing on my member, feeling the muscles rhythmically flexing in unison, squeezing and milking the semen out of it only in the way mother nature intended.

I watched this with excitement and felt your orgasm run its course throughout your body and reciprocated with very strong and deep, forceful thrusts trying to embed myself as far as I could before I started blasting my baby batter into your womb. The situation was so exciting and happened so quickly, that I came more than I ever have in my life. It felt like a never-ending orgasm, where rope after rope of hot sperm shot through my dick and into your awaiting swollen cavity. I knew slightly before that I was nearing my peak and about to come when I felt my balls tighten up against my body. My already stiff cock somehow grew even larger than it was before, which you felt in your convulsing pussy. The fire built in the depth of my loins happened so quickly that I didn't have a choice other than to drive my sword home and let nature take its course.

It was such a powerful experience that it created a short-circuit in my brain and I was left temporarily paralyzed, being able to only remain standing with what must have been an entertaining expression plastered across my face. Anyone looking would've seen my shit-eating grin and recognized that I had just busted a nut inside of that foxy young lady that could've had epilepsy.

Adding to the animalistic nature of this extremely lustful encounter, and even though you just had a mind-bending climax, the encounter was so perverse that once you felt my cock swell and begin exploding inside of your cavern, your body went multi-orgasmic with an climactic experience shocking you to the core, riding one wave of pleasure on a crash-course to merge with yet another... and another. Your brain was ecstatic once it felt my rod perform a final thrust into your sexual depths and start throbbing, as the clear sign it was shooting it's baby better inside of your unprotected womb.

Time stopped for both of us; for yourself, you had tried to regain your mental presence after experiencing the most lucid sexual fantasy that you've had since puberty, coming to reality before your eyes; myself for a similar fantasy, but with my cock feeling like it was going to tear itself apart from being engorged with so much lust. The heat that came from within the core of your sex was enhanced by the heat of my sperm that was now caught in the suction that our interlocking sexual organs made during the height of passion. Your second orgasm hit you so hard that it was unbelievable, not only had you never experienced one so fast, but the next orgasm struck with such ferocity and speed that you couldn't tell where the first orgasm stopped and the following even started.

We remained locked as lovers for the next block, where I held you tightly as you struggled to slowly regain composure. I quietly looked around to see if anybody was watching us - From the potential audience, there were only two sets of eyes upon us; one beholding a blank stare and couldn't tell what they were thinking; The other looked to be a teenage girl that magically found herself in just the right position to observe where our bodies connected. The look of unbridled lust in her eyes confirmed that she knew what we had done, but it had sexually excited her immensely. My mind immediately thought about the ways that she would take care of her passion once she got to the place she was by herself.

As quickly as I came inside of you, I removed my now limp dick, tried to regain some form of normalcy, as I attempted to put the package covered with a mixture of our combined orgasm neatly back into my pants. Your skirt fell down, so did the liquid results of passion leaking out of your pussy. You felt it as it slowly rolled out of your pussy, down onto your thigh making a slick trail to the knee. Your cunt now felt empty and alone from the intrusion it just experienced.

I never determined which stop was yours, perhaps you intentionally missed it during our public escapades. I don't know where in the city I got off the bus at, but that didn't matter, as it was the best bus ride that I had ever had. My only wish was to try again the next time that I saw you there on the way home.]

The bus stopped, the doors opened, no longer was my presence behind with the pretense of accidental touches, I was gone with the crowd and you didn't even know what I looked like... off like a fart in the wind.