All Comments on 'The Long Ride Home'

by BOHICA33

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
BOHICA33BOHICA33over 2 years agoAuthor

***ALL PARTIES INVOLVED, WHETHER AUDIENCE OR INSPIRATION, ARE CONSENTING ADULTS (18+)***

TRIGGER WARNING - Each personalized story may contain certain kinks that not everyone will enjoy and being conscientious of this, due-diligence has been performed during review and prior to submission to tag appropriately. Please check the associated TAGS on each story, as these can include, but are not limited to: “Breeding” (Unprotected Cream-pie), CNC (Consensual Non-Consensual Touch/Penetration), Non-Con / Molestation / Groping (Non-Consensual Touch/Penetration), Cheating (Non-Partner Relations), Public Play, Forced Orgasm, Restraints/Bondage, Free-Use (Multi-partner CNC), “and then….”

Each of these stories represent a part of my past where I’ve entertained adventurous ladies by encapsulating their fantasies, therefore each episode has been customized to their particular kinks, carnal desires, and/or individual needs. Fair warning as my stories tend to be longer-format, as such, I recognize that I can be wordy and have been told as much - “Less Talk - More Cock.”

The purpose of my context and content is to be the stimulant for your sexual gratification - not premeditated [Lit®]erary aggravation!

Please “help an author out,” with direct and honest feedback, as it's key to our mutually beneficial engagement.

→If the story spoke to you, please describe it in the Comments.

→If the story affects you, please Rate It (+\-) using the Voting option.

→If you have an eye for quality, please consider becoming a Volunteer Editor.

→If you like my style, please consider Following to stay current with my content.

→If you liked my content, please continue by reading all of my submissions (Story/Poem).

→If this has inspired you to write yourself, the “Author” section is your first-step guidance.

→If you would like to be my inspiration, please Direct Message and describe your fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBOHICA33@BOHICA33
Single White Male with an honorary Doctorate in Pornology, who is interested in all things hubba-hubba. Hey, hottie! Wanna get naughty with that body?