All Comments on 'The Long Ride Pt. 04'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
gunbladegunbladeover 3 years ago
Wow

I love your writing, man gonna re read it again

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 3 years ago
Five stars

Great end to a great story

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

Very nice ending to a very good story 5 stars all day long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Its lovely Soul. Thank you :)

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Another great story, just a shame it had to end but as always looking forward to more from your other stories. Well done.

natekit76natekit76over 3 years ago

only one word for it. BEAUTIFUL.

neolynneolynover 3 years ago
Great

That was great.

I think it's the best work I've ever read from you.

The only reproach I have is the French. It's my birth language and I have to say : my eyes bled. A lot.

BUT there was effort in it. I read stories where French was completely butchered, just french words assembled together to have a french "touch" or as a mockery. You did not do that.

Thank you.

PS: If you ever put some french into your stories again I can help you with it.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago
Great stuff

Another home run man. Great story beautifully told with a great ending. Can't wait to see the next great installment from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finale finaly

I have been waiting, thinking I had missed it.

Thank you.

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 3 years ago

Absolutely incredible story, you are a fabulous author

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Great story and a beautiful ending.

Even if I didn't want to see it end just yet. You are amazing at your character development and drawing your readers into their lives. % stars for all four chapters of a truly romantic and wonderful story. Thank You Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Perfect story perfect ending bravo.

Grimm1267Grimm1267over 3 years ago
One of your best!

While, most all of your works are quite good, this one is a step above. Thanks, for your efforts!

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

As sad as it is, I know that all good things have to come to an end. This series was emotional for me. I could see and feel everything from each character as if I was actually there. Great job, and once again, thank you!

TeflerTeflerover 3 years ago

What a lovely story!

You created some really engaging characters and I'm glad it all worked out for them in the end.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
100 STARS

LOVED THE SERIES! PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING! I'M ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS!

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
Oh you

Could write about shari growing up, such good characters. Great story. Read first chapter a few years ago and lost the story. 5

stoicfiendstoicfiendover 3 years ago
good palate cleanser

This was a good palate cleanser from a lot of the darker/drama/stroke material one might read on Literotica. The characters were too nice and good though. I don't care how much a guy wanted to do the right thing for his kid but after 8 years no man alive was just going to let his ex show up with her husband out of the blue to meet with his daughter without some type of pre-screening or a gradual introduction leading up to letting the husband in. Seemed to be several references that could have set up some drama...the gps neclace, the maternal grandfather wantin to suddenly go for custody or the blip about someone attemting to snatch shari. This could have been a much better piece if everybody wasn't so "perfect". I still enjoyed a great deal and this was edited or proof read much better than several earlier works. THanks so much for sharing it.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Hell Of A Story

A great finish to a wonderful series. A romantic a touching story so worth reading, the interaction between Callum and Shari was amazing and then with the addition of Itzel was brilliant.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Loved this story and actualy reread the first 3 parts wich I aren't do.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Godparents don't raise the children if the real parents die. It's only a token religious thing.

Overall a lovely tale.

Had hoped Itzel would adopt Shari. That way she would automatically be able to keep Shari if Cal died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next part in loving wives category

The natural continuation.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A lovely wonderful story, that in places had a tear in my eye. Who doesn’t like a romance, especially one so well written

This tale scores a well deserved 5/5. I wish I could give it more. Thank you Soul71.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Very

Very enjoyable story.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Awesome as always

dbarger2212dbarger2212about 3 years ago
Lovely story

I enjoyed the story very much. Great plot, characters, and writing. The only minor "complaint" I have is that it is acceptable to use the same euphemism more than once in a story. (I am not sure, but I don't think you reused one.) It was a little distracting anticipating the next phrase. Still, one of the best stories I have read on this site.

Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Second read through and still the best romance sorry on her. The characters where great and loved all the evolving relationships. Only observations is the of spelling mistakes or incorrect words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is so endearing! I read this story twice within 3 weeks and really enjoy this story

MrSpoojerMrSpoojerabout 3 years ago

This was fun to read, just a wonderful story.

FikshonFikshonabout 3 years ago

Best story ever.. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. The (really) terrible french marred it a little bit but otherwise great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree with Anon

Really terrible French.

On a lesser quality story I would not have wasted my time by nitpicking comments. But this is a good story that deserves to be excellent. A small fault so easily fixed is what does separate a good story from and excellent one.

How can you bastardize the language of love when Iztel is declaring her love for her beloved Cal.

Je t'aime.

Intimate French for I love you.

Akin to Robbie Burns " How do I love Thee" Reverential, intimate, soft , sensuous and rolls seductively off the tongue straight to the erogenous zones.

Nothing in English quite compares to the sound of this phrase.

Other than that, an excellent well written story.

BTW If you want to see and hear a very good portrayal of this check out Youtube Duo Flame, Je t'aime.

soul71soul71over 2 years agoAuthor

To those complaining about the French. Seeing how I don't speak French I used google to translate for me. So any grape you have with it please direct it towards them seeing how they were the ones that gave me the translations.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Great story. 5 stars. HOWEVER: I have to agree with @stoicfiend from a year ago about Vanessa. Just had a feeling she had an ulterior motive. That being said the story was excellent.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A great, great story. Loved it. AAAAAA++++++

Asterix42Asterix42over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i liked this so much i think you should write some more chapters

Regards M

tld1227tld1227about 2 years ago

This was a great story It deserves all five stars

seafarer20seafarer20about 2 years ago

Loved this story; its sentiments and nuances between the relationships of Callum and Vanessa which could alternatively have gone right of the rails with endlesss law suits between them. My only criticism was that I often lost who was 'she' or 'her' talking with/to mom, mummy or mama; and for more clarity to such exchanges would have made it easier to read and more sense. 5/5.

olddave51olddave51about 2 years ago

Great story

I am not sure I could have ever let Vanessa into Shari life if I was Callum

Good things DO happen to good people

5 stars more if I could

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Very good story. I was really waiting for some firework on the custody thing or the inlaws not accepting Cal but that's not the way our author went. In fact there were a couple of times when Vanessa was almost threatening to sue for custody or complaining about not enough time with her daughter that I thought Cal should have reminded her she was seeing her daughter because he allowed it. Good writing and kudos to the editor.

MarrttyMarrttyabout 2 years ago

I am bing reading your stories, this is a great one.

olddave51olddave51about 2 years ago

I'd like to add, Please write more Romance!

I am tired of Incest/Taboo, Loving Wives( I have too many of those in my own life).

The more of how the man triumphs through Romance (living a good life) would be a plus

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 2 years ago

Dammit, I didn’t wanna read it and I didn’t wanna love it but here the fuck we are. One of the sweetest little stories in this pervy land. Thank you Soul

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
If only.....

I just wish we could've seen the dinner with 4 parents or Itzel explaining in no uncertain terms to her parents why Callum had THAT house. As well, would've loved to see, something like years later, the showdown between Vanessa (& her parents) and Shari when Shari learns just how much her father fought for her to even just be born! Oh and of course having her Mother's (Itzel) backing after that revelation. Too bad I'm not a good enough writer to ask for permission to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The way the ex-girlfriend’s character was written makes it seem that she is jealous & unpredictable. In real life, I don’t think the dad would be so free with her access to his daughter, invite her to his wedding, or ask her to be a godparent to his new child. Her relationship with her husband can’t be very solid if she still has feelings of jealousy.

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Loved it all over again

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just finished reading this series of stories and really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting it for us to enjoy.

woodrangewoodrangeabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. Love the focus on the child.men make great sole parents given family support

gunbladegunbladeabout 1 year ago

I think his best work, wish he wrote more reality romance.

Pls don't get me wrong the others are awesome, I am his avid fan.

The others I have to be mentally prepared to read as I might cry or u know other emotions. This was a good change of pace.

Thank you to the author.

DerFixter70DerFixter70about 1 year ago

Really outstanding story. 5 stars for sure

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Jumped straight from part 1 to part 4 to see how it ended!!

Did not like the Itzel characterin P1, nor bitches Vanessa and Constance trying to forcefully worn their way back in!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your romance stories are some of the best, the other categories jyst crap

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fabulous story.

KahunabobKahunabob9 months ago

Read this story quite a while ago for the first time. It was such a heartwarming story reading it for the first time, I was kind of scared to read it again. I'm glad I did. I love the epic scale of your Porn Star Family universe, but stories like this, where you can focus on a smaller cast of characters and keep things relatively simple and focused is where that talent of yours shines through.

LynchjimLynchjim8 months ago

Is there any story of your that I don’t like I’ve read well over half some I’ve read 2-3 times I absoloutely love how your imagination brings these people and their lives to life and you actually make me care for your characters I’m going to read every one of your stories now lol thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

Probably one of the most underestimated story’s on this site. A good tangible plot with grate character development 5*

Hugo999Hugo9993 months ago

I really enjoyed this series

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted2 months ago

Enjoyed the series. As good as Hallmark Movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful!

Mike R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES