The Long Shot Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"B-Being in the Corps means being brave, huh?"

His lower left hand clearly had some ideas. It pressed to the door, swinging it shut behind her, then went to her ass. He was able to hold her entire ass in just one massive gray palm. His upper right hand slid along her shoulder, while his upper left cupped and then lifted her chin and he leaned down. His tongue swept into her mouth this time, and she sucked upon it as it invaded her throat, more like a tentacle than a tongue. Her eyes rolled back as she felt the shocking fullness of her throat -- and she thanked the Pantheon, for a fleeting moment, that the comnet in her head could distinguish between choking gag and being tongue fucked.

His hand shoved her shorts down, almost tearing them. She could feel his sense tendril, pressing against her chin. Scenting her. Her hands tugged at his belt as her brain went dizzy and low on oxygen. His mouth slid back and away from hers. His tongue left a second later. She coughed, gasped, and whispered. "Leylen..."

Her hands shoved his pants down as his thick, broad finger spread the fold of her cunt, teasing her, thrusting up into her as he groaned. "This is wrong," he murmured, but that didn't stop his upper hands from teasing her eager tits, his fingers rolling her nipples with shocking gentleness as he kissed his muzzle against the top of her head, while his lower hands cupped her ass and stroked her sex. She moaned and her hands closed around the fat length of his cock, feeling his throbbing heat.

"Fuck it," she whispered. "O-Or, better, fuck me." Her lips skinned back into an eager grin as she looked up at him.

The feeling of his hands on her shoulders and thighs, holding her up, with her belly facing the floor and her head hanging forward, was so shockingly erotic that Hornet almost came before he even thrust into her. The feeling of his thick, flat tipped cock and the secondary tendrils that sprouted from around the base -- sense organs that were tasting her juices and scenting her musky arousal -- made her mewl as she relaxed into his arms, spreading her thighs just a bit wider as her professor ground against her. He kissed his nose against the back of her neck, his breath moist and hot. Her eyes rolled up, and then she groaned. "Professor!" As he began to slowly slide into her, inch by glorious inch. His sense tendrils might have been there to scent...but they knew how to find her clit.

Jagged pleasure shot up her spine and she groaned as his hips and hers met, his heavy quad of balls slapping against her thighs, sending her swaying forward in his four armed grasp. He growled against her, and Hornet's cunt clenched on him, like a silken fist. He snarled. "You're so fucking tight...ah..." He began to fuck her then -- really fuck her, his cock thrusting into her again and again and again. His balls slapped her thighs and her belly, while his hands slid from her shoulders to her breasts, squeezing her as he held her up. Her palms pressed against the edge of the kitchen counter and she let herself rock and rock and rock on his cock.

"Leylen!" She moaned, throwing her head back, crying out in bliss as he screwed her harder and faster.

It was funny...

She liked her professor -- even if he was a bit dramatic.

But she wasn't doing this because she liked him.

He was hot. After all, he was an alien.

But...

But it was something more.

She laughed, unable to keep it in, her smile wide, her eyes closed as her orgasm burned through her and she choked out another eager, desperate moan, her body trembling as she gasped and moaned and laughed again.

Hornet Abernathy was fucking for the pure joy of this day.

She was going to join the Corps.

She was going to be a Starship.

"Fuck me!" She moaned as her former professor thrust once more and he groaned against her as his balls clenched and his thick, alien spunk pumped into her womb. Her belly swelled and thick, gray seed oozed around the cock filling her, splashing along his balls, pattering onto the floor as she felt woozy and dizzy and oh so happy. She closed her eyes.

I'm going to do it, Moms. Just wait and see.

***

NEWS NET REPORT FROM THE PERSEUS TRAILING

This is Slapaport Digby reporting live from the research station High Observatory. As my viewers may remember from previous net reports on the High Observatory, this is the most active site of all long ranged tachyon and sublight astronomy in the entire Concordant and over the past fifty years, it has been the only site to receive the Andromeda Enigma. Well, today, we have breaking news to bring to you at your homes: The Enigma may have an answer!

This is Dr. Tivian Slate, Dr. Slate, can you give us a basic summery of the findings you and your team have managed?

"Oh, uh, sure. Uh, are you...hearing me?"

Yes, Doctor! In fact, two and a half trillion people are hearing you right now!

"Oh. [Bleep.] Wait, [Bleep], you're going to censor, uh-"

This is being monitored by Hestia herself! So, yes. Doctor, please, the Enigma!

"Oh, uh. Okay. The Enigma has been beamed this way for the better part of, as far as we can tell, a hundred million years. We believe it is an attempt by the citizens of the Andromeda galaxy to communicate with us, using both tachyon bursts and sublight pulses. It represents an impressive, but not implausible, use of galactic resources. Why, ah, we in the Concordant could send similar signals! We even could space them out to arrive at the long time-frames that the Andromedans have -- uh, a tachyon carrier wave with proper modulation will, when released, shift from E-Space into realspace and send messages in sublight that can arrive before the original message was sent. It's all very fascinating."

Indeed! But what does the message say?

"We're actually working on deciphering it. The messages are incredibly information dense, we just need to find where the beginning of...uh...what was that?"

You aren't running some kind of test?

"No, uh...Dr. Fet-Lo-La-Le-Chek, what's going-"

(Muffled sounds.)

"Uh, uh, Mr. Digby, you need to, uh, you need to get to the shelters. Oh [Bleep], oh [bleep], Voidbringers! [Bleep]ing Voidbringers!"

Uh, gentle Concordant citizens, the tachyon feed from the High Observatory is too limited for visual feeds, so, you must take my word for it, I'm looking out the window right now. The Observatory defense fleet is engaging a Voidbringer...a...a Voidbringer armada! My spire-gods, there have to be thousands of ships...tens of thousands, I can see the energy weapons hitting Concordant ship shields. Armor is boiling off! I...oh spire-gods, they're launching missiles! I can see them, they're jinking, we must be lasing at them!

(Muffled sounds.)

The Observatory's laser antennas are terribly powerful point defense weapons! Missile after missile is being shot down! Hah! The targeting programs are swatting them from the air! But...but more Voidbringer ships are emerging from E-Space! More and more! Gentle Concordants, I...I'm...tell my brood I love them! Tell-

(Static.)

TO BE CONTINUED