The Long Tease

Story Info
A young woman gets aroused and denied over and over.
5.5k words
4.65
8.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story https://literotica.com/s/immobilized

The Long Tease

On Friday night Kristen and her friend Beth were planning on going to a concert at a local bar downtown. Sarah wanted to go too and begged and pleaded with her mom to let her go.

"No." said her mom. "You are not going to a bar in the middle of the city. You are not even old enough to drink yet. I would be feeding you to the wolves."

Sarah was devastated by this news. She had been following this band on Spotify for the last three years and this would be the only opportunity to see them play locally.

Michael walked in while Sarah and her mom were arguing. Sarah's was sitting at the kitchen counter with her head buried in her hands while her mom was lecturing her about the dangers of bars in the city.

"Mom, this is not fair, why does Kristen get to go?" she pleaded.

"Because she is five years older than you, that's why. And she is more experienced than you and knows when to say when and can keep herself out of trouble. You check none of these boxes."

"Mom, this is just not fair, how do you even know about bars in the city?" Sarah questioned.

A smile came over her mother's face.

"How do you think Kristen got here?" she said, laughing.

Michael heard all this as he took some beverages out of the grocery bag he brought and placed them into the fridge to replenish what was consumed this week. He brought some hard lemonade and seltzers, as well as a six pack of root beer for Sarah.

"Thank you, Michael," Sarah's mom said with gratitude in her voice. "Nobody ever remembers to do that. Everyone is always happy to drink it, but nobody ever thinks to replace it. That is very kind of you Michael".

"My pleasure Mrs. T." said Michael with a smile on his face.

"MOM" Sarah exclaimed "Please let me go to the concert."

"You are not going unsupervised and that is final" her mother responded.

"Why don't I go with her?" said Michael.

"You would take her to the concert?" her mother inquired.

"Yeah, if it means that much to her, I'll go with the girls, and we will make sure that Sarah doesn't leave my side the whole time. No problem."

"Michael, that would be very kind of you. Thank you." said her mother.

Michael looked right at Sarah. She lifted her head up from the counter and met his eye contact. Suddenly there was a huge smile on her face.

"REALLY??" Sarah exclaimed. She got up from the counter and ran over to Michael and threw her arms around him. She could smell his wonderful musky scent. He returned her hug and she squealed and ran up the stairs. You could hear the patter of her feet as she bounded down the hall and into her sister's bedroom. You could almost predict what was going to happen next.

"Kristen! Guess what! I get to go to the concert with you!"

"WHAT THE FUCK! NOOO!" Kristen shouted, "MOM NO!"

Kristen came running down the stairs.

"Mom NO. I am not letting Sarah fuck up my night. If you want her to go you can fucking take her"

Mom pointed her finger at Michael who was still standing there watching this all play out with a little grin on his face.

"Michael said he would take care of her. It's all good." She spoke.

"MICHAEL..." Kristen yelled, her hands on her hips. "Beth and I have been talking about this for weeks, why would you let her go...". She stood a few moments longer looking at her mom and Michael. "...She is your problem, not mine." And stomped back upstairs.

Sarah ran to her room, over the moon with the news she could go. She opened her closet trying to figure out what she was going to wear. She didn't know what to be more excited about: going to see her favorite band or getting to be under the direct supervision of Michael.

Her heart was beating through her chest just thinking about this new development. She thought long and hard about what to wear before slipping out of her clothes and throwing on a short blue sundress and some black high heels. She stole this dress from Kristen's closet a few months back and never returned it. This was so much more revealing than she was used to. She felt completely exposed in just this short dress. She decided to forgo a bra in the hopes of capturing Michael's gaze. You could make out the outline of her nipples through the light fabric.

She admired herself in the mirror. Her sundress came up to mid-thigh. She ran her hands down her sides and spun around in the mirror. She paused and the daring voice from the previous night suddenly reappeared in her brain. 'Michael.' She thought to herself. She thought about his hands running over her and inside her. She was discovering a whole new side of herself that she didn't know existed.

When Sarah came down the stairs into the kitchen again, Michael was sitting at the kitchen counter with a drink in his hands.

"Look who cleans up nice!" he said out loud. This made Sarah smile from ear to ear. Kristen and Beth came down from her room moments later. You could tell just how annoyed she was at her sister joining her. She looked at Sarah and rolled her eyes.

"Can we just... go already?" Kristen said. Both Kristen and Beth were dressed in short skirts and loose tops with high heels.

The four of them loaded into Kristen's Corolla. Kristen drove and Beth sat in the passenger seat. Sarah and Michael got into the back, and they headed into the city.

"I don't want to hear a fucking word from you this entire time" Kristen said to Sarah, glaring at her in the rear-view mirror. "Beth and I are going to have a fucking amazing time and you are not going to screw it up for us you little shit." She cranked the music up loud.

Sarah sat calmly in the back. She looked away and didn't respond to Kristen's verbal abuse. Michael could tell that Sarah was hurt by her sister's slander. He grabbed her hand out of view of Kristen or Beth and held onto it. This immediately made Sarah feel better somehow. Kristen's boyfriend was giving her attention and it felt so good. She squeezed his hand back and smiled.

She thought back to how much she loved Michael's hands. She entwined her fingers with his, recalling how it felt for the very same fingers to caress over her own wet lips and the delight and pleasure that it stirred in her. She felt so safe with Michael by her side. She felt like the most important person in the world next to him.

"Don't worry about her" Michael whispered in Sarah's ear. "You just stay by my side all night and I promise you everything will be perfect." Just feeling his breath so close to her ears made a shiver run up and down her neck as she moved in closer to him. She wished that he would let his fingers travel under the fabric of her sundress. Fuck. She wished that he would just take her now in the back of this moving car right in front of Kristen and Beth. Her head was moving at a million miles an hour and yet this car was only going 55.

While the girls talked about the city and parties and gossip, Sarah and Michael sat perfectly quiet in the back, just as Kristen had requested. Michael never let go of her hand the entire ride. When they got out of the car, Michael exited his side, and then held the door open for Sarah, offering her a hand to get out of the car. She took his hand and gracefully exited the car. To her amazement, he didn't let go of her hand after she was out. He held it firmly, keeping her right by his side. Kristen rolled her eyes when she saw this, but Michael didn't care in the least. While Kristen and Beth walked ahead toward the bar, Michael escorted Sarah exactly as he had promised her mom, not leaving her side. Sarah felt like a distinguished guest. Like a princess. She had never felt like this before. She wanted everyone to see. She wanted her sister to see.

The bar was jam packed with people waiting for the concert. It was standing room only. The four had to slowly make their way into the space filled with people and smoke, and pints of beer. It was hard to take two steps without brushing into a stranger in any direction. Kristen and Beth pushed toward the stage and Sarah followed their lead, Michael placed his hands on her hips guiding her through the crowd.

They found an open space with a small table and three chairs not far from the stage. The two older girls immediately flagged down the waitress to place orders for drinks. This left a single chair. Michael offered this for Sarah to sit down.

"But you have no place to sit" she said, looking up at him, concerned.

"It's totally fine" Michael responded. "You sit".

"I can just sit on your lap." Sarah heard herself say out loud. There is no way she just said that out loud. There is no way she just actually suggested that to him.

"Are you sure you would be okay with that?" Michael questioned.

"Yes!" Sarah said over the noise of the crowd.

Michael sat down in the remaining chair and Sarah sat down on his lap, tucking her sun dress under her legs as best she could. He placed his hands around her waist, and she settled into his comfortable lap. Michael ordered a root beer for Sarah and a whiskey for himself. She was trying to pay attention to her sister and Beth as they conversed and pointed out attractive guys as they walked by, but all she could think about was Michael's fingers pressing so gently below her hip bone. He was stroking her legs through the fabric of her dress in slow movements and the feeling was addictive.

Kristen and Beth got up to go to the restroom before the show started.

"Can I come too?" Sarah asked.

"Come on idiot" Kristen said, holding her hand out to her sister. While Kristen often despised her sister publicly, she wasn't as mad as she let on. But she wasn't going to let Sarah know that.

On the way to the restroom, the three girls were bombarded with the eyes of men of all shapes and sizes. Kristen was used to this and smiled and deflected, never stopping their forward progress toward the bathroom. She pulled her sister along with her, holding her hand tight.

"Look" Kristen said once they reached the bathroom. "This place is filled with dicks. I want you to stay with Michael, okay? Don't go off by yourself at any time. I mean it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Kristen, I won't I promise." Sarah responded.

On the way back from the bathroom a man approached Sarah and grabbed her arm trying to pull her around to start a conversation. Kristen immediately stepped in between.

"If you touch my sister again, I will FUCKING KILL YOU." She said, looking him right in the eyes. He released her arm and Kristen directed Sarah away from him. "Fucking asshole" she murmured under her breath. Sarah loved that her older sister defended her and squeezed her hand. Kristen squeezed right back.

"I told you." Kristen yelled to Sarah over the crowd.

When they got back to the table, they were greeted by Michael, their drinks, and a pitcher of beer. The girls all sat back in their seats and Sarah was thrilled to find his lap again. In her excitement of seeing Michael again, she just plopped down without adjusting her dress which placed her directly in contact with only her panties. She hadn't expected this but also didn't attempt to correct the situation. She felt so good in his lap that it didn't matter.

After only a few moments she could feel Michael getting hard through his jeans right below her. She adjusted a bit to make sure that is what she was feeling but there was no doubt the rising underneath her was Michael pressing through his jeans and her panties. She could feel his dick comfortably setting between her ass cheeks.

While Kristen and Beth started in on their first pitcher of beer and the boisterous crowd meandered about awaiting the start of the concert, Michael slowly slipped one of his hands just under the fabric of Sarah's sundress. He could feel her bare ass sitting right in his lap. The voices in Sarah's head were screaming. She could fuck Michael right now in this crowd of people and no one would be the wiser.

The band came on the stage and the crowd went wild. Everyone rose to their feet and started clapping and shouting. Kristen and Beth started jumping up and down to the music with their arms in the air. Sarah followed their lead, standing up right in front of Michael, clapping and shouting. The floor was packed with people and all the lights focused directly on the stage and the band.

When Sarah stood up, Michael allowed his hands to slowly slip under Sarah's dress in the darkness, grabbing her firmly by the hips and guiding her until she was right in front of him. His hands started to explore her body Inch by inch, He slowly caressed her bare legs moving higher with every pass.

Sarah no longer was interested in the concert. Yes, she was standing. Yes, this was her favorite band, but the only thing that mattered in her life at this moment was Michael's hands and fingers were all over her. From his seated location, he had direct access to every inch of her and nobody around could even tell. He let his hands slip up between her inner thighs and caressed the soft cotton of her panties. Sarah gasped as his fingers touched her. All at once she recognized that in a crowd of screaming people, nobody could hear her any sounds coming from her mouth. She let herself moan, reaching back to Michael's shoulders to regain her balance as his fingers traced the interior of her thighs. She spread her legs around his giving him better access.

The other night when she was on the couch with him, she had just one of his hands to contend with. Now in this moment, here in the middle of this crowded bar, she had Michael's complete attention. She felt as he slowly moved both hands from her hips to around her front, delicately touching her lips through her panties. Gently stroking and caressing up and down the cloth.

She would do anything he wanted in this moment. Anything at all. If he wanted to strip her naked right now and fuck her in front of all these people, she would do it without even a moment of hesitation. She had already decided to submit to anything he wished. She bent her knees until she felt herself encounter Michael's leg. She started slowly grinding against him as he controlled her actions by pulling and pushing on her hips.

She looked at her sister and Beth, and the surrounding crowd and found to her delight that she might as well be invisible. Not a soul was paying attention to her except for Michael. She felt as his fingers pressed harder against her panties, sliding up and down pressing her lips and clit against the fabric. His hands felt heavenly as they made their way down and up, over, and over. She could feel her wetness seeping into the cotton.

Sarah sat back down in his lap and spread her legs for him. His hands held her firmly as he continued to run his fingers up and down. She felt as his fingers slipped up above and then down into her panties, hidden under her flowing dress. She gasped as his fingers dipped in between her lips and traced playful circles around her clit. He would tease and then insert his fingers deeper, and then teasing again. First one finger, then two fingers inside her. She pressed against his hand harder, wishing and wanting Michael to continue his exploration into her.

Michael worked his magical fingers in and over Sarah's wet pussy as the music pounded and the lights blinded, and the crowd danced and shouted and clapped. He worked his way inside her until he could feel Sarah getting close, He would wait until she started fucking back against his fingers before pulling away, not allowing her to climax. He would stay away long enough that Sarah would reach out for his hands again in desperation, grasping them with her own and trying to place them back in contact with her pussy.

Michael continued to take his time. He knew that as bad as Sarah wanted this, she wasn't ready yet. He was going to take as much time as he wanted and there was nothing, she could do about it.

The next time Sarah stood up; Michael placed both hands back on her hips under her sundress. He slipped his fingers around the sides of her panties and in one slow movement, pulled her panties off her hips, down her thighs and watched as they fell to the floor. Sarah's mouth opened wide as she felt this happening -- yet did nothing to stop him. He picked up her panties off the floor and placed them in his jacket pocket.

Michael stood up with her. He stood directly behind her, pressing into her. Sarah wrapped her arms up and around his neck and he let his hands explore her neck and shoulders and breasts, pushing her back into him. She melted into him, feeling her ass brush against his hard cock. It felt like his hands were everywhere all at once. Nothing mattered except Michael's hands on her, getting her close and then pulling away repeatedly, only to stop just before she reached the tipping point of orgasm. It was both maddening and impossible to resist. She got closer with every single pass that Michael made.

She welcomed his fingers deeper inside, pushing, pulling, rubbing, and grinding against his strong hands. Sometimes one finger, sometimes two. Sometimes inside, sometimes just lightly grazing her lips and clit. Sometimes lightly touching against and around her ass. Always changing. She found that when she was standing, she was shaking. And when she was sitting in his lap, she was shaking even more. She could feel her own juices dripping down his fingers onto her bare legs as he fondled her in front of all these unknowing people. In front of Kristen and Beth, now on their second pitcher of beer.

Sarah had lost all control. It wasn't fair. Michael kept moving the bar. Every time Sarah thought it wasn't possible to be any more turned on or go any higher, he would find a way to push her just a little bit farther. Her mind was blank. She no longer cared about anything except what was Michael going to do to her next. She wanted him inside of her more than she wanted anything in her life. More than she wanted to breathe. Yet he continued with his slow and relentless march toward complete and total madness. How long could this last? Was it minutes? Was it hours? She had lost track of time.

By the time Kristen and Beth got their 3rd pitcher of the night, the girls were both completely three sheets drunk. They could barely stand up. They were yelling and screaming as the concert came to a final roaring finale. The house went wild as the band waved and exited the stage and the house lights came on.

Sarah had never wanted to cum so badly in her entire life. It was both the best and the most tormenting feeling she could ever imagine. The entire show, all that Michael did was tease her into complete and total submission. Every single time without fail, he would bring her right to the edge of orgasm, then back off at the very last second. She looked at Michael, begging, pleading for the release she longed for. He looked back at her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Patience" he whispered in her ear.

The focus changed to exiting the club and herding Kristen and Beth down the street, up off the sidewalk multiple times, and back into the car. Neither Kristen or Beth was anywhere near capable of driving home so Michael took the keys and the drunk girls fell into the back. Sarah sat next to Michael in the front seat for the ride home.

Kristen and Beth spent the whole ride home yelling about which band member was the hottest and then demanding that Michael stop at McDonalds. He held onto Sarah's knee during the drive. She wanted his hand to just touch her more, immediately, however he never moved it higher than the bare skin on her knee. Sarah felt like she belonged to Michael. She didn't care if it was Kristen's boyfriend. There wasn't a rational thought left in her brain.

When they finally made it back home, Kristen and Beth were bitterly arguing over who was more likely to fuck the bass player. Everyone was sitting in the living room when Sarah stood up to go use the restroom. Kristen suddenly noticed Sarah.

12