The Long Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HEYYY!!" Kristen drunk shouted, pointing at Sarah "HEYYY WHAT THE... FUCKK...?!" she continued to point at Sarah. "Is that my... is that... my... fucking... DRESS?" Sarah froze in her tracks. "ARE YOU WEARING MY FUCKING DRESS?"

Sarah turned around and looked at Kristen. Her finger pointing to the short blue sundress.

"GIVE ME MY FUCKING DRESS YOU BITCH" she shouted at her sister.

"I'll go take it off..." Sarah said, her eyes looking at the floor.

"NO! you will take it off RIGHT NOW". Kristen demanded.

"What?? No! I'll take it off and bring it back to you..." Sarah exclaimed.

"THE FUCK YOU WILL. TAKE OFF MY FUCKING DRESS RIGHT NOW AND STOP STEALING MY SHIT" Kristen yelled.

"But... Michael..." Sarah pleaded, pointing at Michael who was right in front of her.

"Like Michael is going to care. give me my FUCKING DRESS NOW SARAH"

Sarah knew there was no way out of this. She knew that Kristen in her drunken state was not going to take no for an answer. Instead, her daring, submissive, internal voice opted to comply. Okay, if Kristen wanted her dress, she was going to give her the dress. Sarah moved back into the center of the room and stood in front of Michael. She locked eyes with him and in one graceful movement, she pulled the dress up and over her head, revealing her beautiful completely naked body in all its glory. She stood there in nothing but high heels, holding Kristen's dress in her hands.

She tossed the garment at Kristen. Sarah never broke eye contact with Michael. She wanted to show Michael every delicious inch of her. She could have climaxed right there just by him looking at her.

Kristen grabbed the dress and tried to stand up to go upstairs but fell in a pile on the floor. Beth laughed and had to help her to stand, and they both balanced on each other as they headed upstairs. Sarah watched as the two girls slowly made their way upstairs and out of sight, leaving her alone with Michael in the living room, standing completely naked in front of him.

Michael stood up, slowly tracing his fingers from her ankles all the way up her thighs, hips, breasts, shoulders, and neck. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around Sarah's shoulders, covering her incredible curves. The big baggy jacket modestly covered her. She was surrounded by his scent and melted once again.

"I'm sorry your sister is so mean to you. I'll have a talk with her." He spoke. "There is no excuse for her to treat you that way." He caressed her cheek with his hand and stared into her eyes. He had. Spent the entire evening turning her on. He placed his hands under the jacket and around her naked hips, pulling her in closer and kissed her gently on the lips. Sarah's lips opened and welcomed his, throwing her arms around his shoulders and pressing her naked body against him. Their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths as he pulled her in closer.

"I have teased you all night long". Michael said, breaking their kiss and looking at her. What do you want from me this evening. I will give you whatever you want.

The words. The words from Michael's mouth reached Sarah's ears and she responded without even processing what he was saying.

"I want you to fuck me like Kristen" she heard herself say out loud. OH MY GOD.

"Are you going to obey me?"

Sarah nodded her head.

"Are you going to do every single thing I tell you?"

Sarah nodded again. She was in disbelief of what was happening. She remembered watching him fuck Kristen from under the bed, how strong he was with her, how unforgiving and relentless he fucked her. Was he about to give her the same treatment? Part of her was scared, yet the other part of her was dripping wet with anticipation. She would do anything he said. Anything. Oh my god Anything.

He opened the jacket and started kissing from her mouth down and around her neck. He kissed gently yet holding her firmly with both hands. He kissed on one ear lobe followed by the other, kissing a line around her neck to connect the two. He kissed under her chin and where her neck met her shoulders, brushing her hair out of the way. He kissed down her front taking time to suck and gently bite her hard nipples, cupping her breasts in his hands. He teased and sucked and kissed his way down her stomach. She placed her hands on his shoulders as he crouched in front of her, his mouth and tongue kissing and licking a trail down to her hips and finally contacting her pussy lips and clit. This final action sent waves of pleasure through Sarah, after hours of teasing, this brought her right back to her peak all at once. She moaned loudly before remembering she was standing in the living room and covered her mouth with her hand.

Michael stood up and picked up Sarah in both arms, carrying her out of the living room and up the stairs to her own bedroom. They walked right past Kristen's bedroom on the way. Both she and Beth were passed out, fully clothed on the floor.

He carried Sarah into her own bedroom and placed her down on the bed. Moonlight shown down from the skylight onto Sarah's bed. He removed his jacket covering her, revealing her beautiful naked body in the dim light. He took her ankle in his hand and slipped off one shoe, followed by the other. She lay back, watching him standing over her as he got undressed.

She let her fingers gently caress her pussy lips and found that she was still drenched from this evening. She had been teased all night long with no release. She rubbed her clit and let two fingers dip inside just as Michael had done to her.

She watched as Michael unbuttoned his shirt, unbuckled his belt, and removed his jeans. She again felt his hands on her legs, slowly sliding up as he moved onto the bed. He grabbed her hands and placed them up over her head, securing them firmly with one wrist while touching the side of her face with the other.

He kissed her on the mouth again, laying down with her. She looked up and saw stars through the skylight. His other hand started to explore her, touching her breasts, pinching her nipples, and rubbing her stomach and abs. His fingers slipped down and between her wet lips, now soaked with her own lubrication. She wanted everything. She would submit to anything. The feelings inside her started to boil again. She spread her legs and his fingers slid inside her, gently at first, and then with force. Then with more force. She tried to hold in her moan, but it escaped into the open air with nothing to prevent it. She was quickly building toward climax again. Yearning for it. Begging for him to just keep going and not stop. Please.

She felt him pull her up into a seating position on the bed before he quickly forced her over his lap. He was so much stronger than she had realized, and she had no choice but to go wherever he made her. She was draped across his knee, ass up in the air, and face pressed into the mattress.

She was completely exposed to him. She felt his hand rest against her ass and lips. He rubbed around in circles before sinking two fingers into her again, rubbing her clit with his thumb. The combination of his fingers and the pressure on her with his thumb was electric. She moaned again, this time into the mattress, just as her sister had. It muffled her cry as he continued to finger and touch her, bringing her closer with each stroke. She felt her orgasm coming on like the crest of a wave. It got bigger and swelled more in front of her, approaching until she could see nothing else. She had never been so close and yet still.... He pulled away his hand just as she thought it too late. She felt his fingers leave her followed by a strong and powerful SLAP! Hitting her squarely in the ass cheeks with tremendous force. She saw stars and they were not from the skylight.

"Hohm" she heard herself say. The slap hurt. Like it really hurt. The stinging sensation and the harsh sound of his hand contacting her ass unnerving. She tried to adjust on his lap the best she could as she felt like she was falling off but before she could... His fingers returned inside of her. His thumb returning to her clit, rubbing, and fingering, still climbing even higher. 'How is this even possible' she thought. Again, she reached a new all-time high and just before crashing down... SPANK!!!

"Owwwwhhhh" came billowing out of her mouth. He pressed her head down into the blanket to muffle the sounds. SPANK!! Again.

"OWWHHH" she groaned. More fingering. Deeper. Harder. Faster. She found herself spontaneously sobbing and moaning at the same time. The combination of the spanking and the fingering was completely unexplored territory. It was both powerful and transfixing. She had lost all control and was an outside observer in her own out of body experience.

"Do you want to cum Sarah?" Michael whispered.

"Yesssssssss" she moaned.

"What?"

"YESSSSS" she moaned louder.

His fingers continued their unrelentless tormenting of her. Sliding into her, touching against her clit, touching around her ass, always building, never allowing her an opportunity to rest, except when she was getting spanked. She needed to explode. She was at his mercy.

"YESSSSSSSSSS" she pleaded.

He lay her down on her back, positioning himself next to her on the bed. He continued his work with two fingers inserted inside, his thumb against her clit. He was slow and deliberate with his movements. Watching her bend and shake as she lifted a leg up and over his. He wasn't going to stop her this time. He was going to watch her experience her climax.

She was so afraid that he was going to stop again and pull away as she neared her orgasm. After all these hours of teasing the still somehow expected more, yet this time as her legs started to twitch and her body shook and her muscles squeezed his fingers, he persisted with his slow calculated movements. She felt her body turn to liquid and she rose higher and higher.

Her entire body tensed and shook, and she felt warm liquid pour from her own lips onto his fingers, she released a loud moan. So loud that Michael reached up and covered over her mouth with his other hand. Her body convulsed and shook as wave after wave of release hit her, she started sobbing uncontrollably and didn't even understand why. It kept going as Michael held her there in his arms, allowing her to finish her climax without interruption. He kissed her on the mouth and held her in his arms. She completely melted. Sarah did something she didn't anticipate. She passed out in his arms.

Michael tucked her into bed under her comforter and pillows and let her sleep and dream away her recovery in peace. There would be much more to discuss about this... later.

©2023, Michael Carrie, All Rights Reserved.

12