The Long Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers

Her deep sigh of contentment was all the command I needed to continue.

It took me much longer to bring her to climax the second time, it always did. I had to spend an age licking deep in her sex, she loved watching me do this and tonight was no different. I glanced up at her laid back in the chair, a look of total contentment on her face.

"Such a good little pussy eater, I wonder why I even bother unlocking you sometimes." she mused as she looked down at me between her legs.

Doubling my efforts I was soon rewarded with a deep, guttural moan from my Mistress, my jaw ached but I knew it wasn't far to her next climax. I almost stopped when she grabbed the back of my head, pulling it hard into her sex whilst clamping her legs tighter together around my head. I could barely breath, but I continued sucking on her clit as she froze up for a few moments before moaning as her orgasm hit. Juices gushed from her sex, far more than the first time and I could feel my face becoming soaked in her divine juices.

Fortunately for my jaw my wife was fulfilled for now. After I had finished licking up any stray juice from the inside of her thighs she pushed me away, placing her feet on the floor in a clear sign I was done for now.

Sighing she looked down at me, smiling. "That was very good slave, you are pleasing me so far. Now go draw me a bath, nice and hot as I like it. You are to wait for me in there, I will be in once I've sorted a few things out."

I knew better than to hang around once dismissed, and I quickly headed off to the bathroom to prepare for her bath. We had invested pretty heavily in the home over the years, and the bathroom was no exception. The bath was a huge, it stood in the middle of the room allowing access from all sides.

I set the taps to hot, my wife had always liked her baths on the warm side. In fact they were so warm I could barely stand in them but she loved it like that.

After checking the temperature one more time coming out the taps I set to work on the candles. I had already guessed that my wife would like a bath at some point, she always did so I had placed over two dozen pillar candles around the room. I quickly set to work lighting them, some of them stood on small shelves around the room, some of them on directly on the floor.

I threw a bath bomb into the tub, I had picked it up from the Lush shop in town and the block immediately began to frantically fizz as it bobbed up and down in the hot water. The bath was filling nicely, and the room was taking up a wonderful smell from the bath bomb.

I wondered for a moment what my Mistress was up to, I dared not leave the room as she had been very explicit in her instructions but it did make me wonder none the less.

Once the bath filled up I had little left to do but turn off the taps and wait. I had sorted everything else out earlier in the day. Fresh towels were waiting, a clean robe hung off the door and everything I'd need to wash her was ready. I knelt on the bathmat in the centre of the room and waited.

My wife walked in the door and smiled, it was evident she was pleased again with what she found. Holding out her wine to me I quickly got up and took it, placing it down on a small table before turning back to my wife. She quickly undressed, letting her clothes drop to the floor before stepping over to the steaming bath.

I held out my hand, which she gratefully took as she stepped into the huge tub and as she lowered herself into the bath she groaned.

"Oh, you always run the best baths slave." She said as she slid down into the water.

I watched as she let her head slip under the water momentarily, before pushing it just back out. Wiping the water from her eyes she sighed. Steam rose from the surface of the water, the candle lights flickered around the room.

"Pass me my wine slave, and tell me about your day. Were the beasts alright at the outlaws?"

I passed her wine and smiled, she had never been much of a fan of my parents, they spoilt the children rotten and whist that in itself wasn't too much of an issue, their behaviour after a visit to grandma's and grandad's was appalling. It took us over two weeks to get back to normality at least.

As I watched her sip on her wine I told her about my day, about dropping the children off. It was nice that she asked about my work, she always did. I know she didn't actually care about my work itself, after all it probably bought in just a fraction of her income but it made me feel more worthwhile just talking about it too her and she knew that. My wife was incredibly good a reading people and knowing what they needed, even when the person didn't even know.

After a while she let me wash her, I always enjoyed scrubbing her body and washing her hair and tonight was no different. For the next half an hour I got to wash every inch of her beautiful body, from the top of her head to the tips of her perfectly manicured toes.

It wasn't a chore, it was an honour.

Eventually it was time to get out, I quickly stood up and held out the huge Egyptian cotton towel for her as she stepped out. Patting her down to remove the bulk of the water I grabbed her moisturiser and quickly applied it to her, my cock still throbbing in its cage as my hands wandered all over her sexy body.

As I helped her on with the thin bathrobe she reached out and cupped my balls, squeezing them slight and moulding them in her hands.

"You've been very good tonight slave, I think I'm going to have a bit of fun now. It's your turn to lay still and let me do the work, follow me."

I gulped, I had no idea what was in store but there was something in the tone of her voice that led me to believe that her idea of fun wasn't the same as my own. I followed her out the bathroom, her arse swayed almost hypnotically in the thin robe and I barely registered where we were going until she stopped in front of me, turning and putting her hand on my chest.

She had led me into the smaller of the two spare rooms, in the middle of the room was a single bed, if needed it could be pushed up beside the wall extended into a double by means of the other half of it stowed away, but this left the room rather cramped. My wife had obviously been busy as well whilst I was in the bathroom preparing her bath. The room was also lit by at least a dozen pillar candles, and on top of the chest of draws was a silk blanket under wish I could make out the lumps of various items.

My wife had spotted me looking at it and wiggled her finger at me.

"No sneak peeks I'm afraid slave." She said.

She was excited, I could tell from how she was trying to hold back her smile.

"Close your eyes, and keep them closed."

I did as I was told and moment later I felt her pulling something over my head, I smiled as I felt the unmistakable feel of one of our many leather hoods being tightened in place. Taking a deep breath I drew in the wonderful smell of the leather as my wife pulled the laces tight at the back, I felt my head being compressed slightly and let out a soft moan.

I opened my eyes to darkness, I knew which hood it was from the feel of it and sure enough I could see no more with my eyes open as I could closed. There were two small holes over my nostrils that allowed me to breath and the area around my mouth was also open. Around the ears was thick noise dampening padding, and it muffled most sounds making it very difficult to hear anything. It was only thanks to tiny built in speakers that I would be able to hear anything, but that of course was only what my wife wanted me to hear.

My wife loved this hood, it took away my sight, it took away my hearing and yet still left my mouth open for use and abuse. I had spent countless nights locked in this hood with my face buried in her sex, only to have all sorts of gags locked in place after until she next needed me.

I felt her tighten up the built in collar around the base of the hood and lock it closed. I had no doubt that she had secured it with a small padlock as always, the thick collar sat just above the metal collar that was already secured in place.

I felt her lift up on of my wrists and both her hands close around mine, forming it into a tight fist. She gave it a squeeze and let go, the message was clear. I wasn't to move.

I felt something fit snugly around the back of my fist, then around the front as it compressed my hand. It must have been some sort of hand restraint shaped like a clam shell. I felt her squeezing the thing together and pulling up the metal restraint on my wrist. When she let go my hand was totally useless, balled up and trapped in the heavy device.

As she pushed that hand down and lifted up the other to repeat the process my already restrained hand touched my leg, it was cold and made me jump a little. I couldn't be sure but it felt like the device was made of metal on the outside.

Once both of my hands were restrained I felt my wife put her hand on my chest and guide me to the bed. Carefully she helped me down onto it, and I sighed as I felt her reach over and pull one of my legs to the corner of the bed. Before long I was trapped, spread eagle on the bed with my limbs secured to the four corners.

For a while I felt nothing, I could hear nothing thanks to the padding in the hood and all I could do was wait. The expectation that something was going to happen was almost as exciting as something actually happening, my cock swelled in its cage as I pondered the possibilities.

Would my Mistress allow me to pleasure her again? I certainly hoped that was the case, I was almost addicted to the taste of her sex and the feeling of her grinding down hard on my face was one of the best feelings in the world.

I jumped when finally the stillness was broken by my wife mounting the bed, I couldn't be sure but it felt like she was facing down my body as she carefully lowered her weight onto my chest.

I gasped as I felt her fiddling with my chastity cage, and for the first time in weeks the cage was taken off releasing my cock from its prison. It stiffened immediately, now I'm the first to admit my cock isn't the biggest, in fact it's pretty small, but it still felt amazing when it was allowed to swell to its intended size.

I felt my wife remove the last of the cage before she ever so gently wiped it down with a damp cloth. I think felt her start to tie something around the base of my cock, some form of string. I drew in a short intake of breath as my wife continued to wrap the string as tight as she could, I could feel the blood struggle to pump and imagined my cock was twitching with every surge of blood. Still my wife continued, the string was wrapped around my balls, with every loop the sack became tighter and was pulled away from my body. Eventually she must have been happy with what she had done, and with a couple of tugs she had finished. I guessed the ends of the string have been tied together stopping it unravelling.

Her weight shifted from on top of me, her hips slid back up further towards my face and I could smell her scent from her pussy. I lifted my head to see if I was even close to her, but her weight quickly shifted pulling her away from me. It was clear she didn't want me to taste her just yet and to emphasis the point one of her hands pushed my head back onto the soft mattress.

What came next was a total shock, a most wonderful warm, wet feeling enveloped my cock and for a few moments my brain struggled to comprehend exactly what was going on. Suddenly I realised my wife was sucking on my cock, for the first time in months my cock was in her mouth and she was giving me a blow job.

I felt her flick the tip of my cock with her tongue, the small barbell on the PA piercing jiggling as she teased the sensitive head for a few moments. I groaned in delight as she ever so slowly then took my entire cock into her mouth before letting it slide back out again. It felt amazing, her hand gently stroked my restrained balls as she carefully went up and down my cock.

For the next few minutes she pleasured me like this, it was frustratingly slow and I knew despite the attention, despite the weeks of being locked up I'd struggle to climax unless she picked up the pace. I suspected that was her intention anyway, to drive me crazy.

She stopped and sat up on my body, her weight again shifting back so her hips were over my head. This time it seemed she did want pleasuring, but when I stuck my tongue out I didn't make contact with her wonderful pussy lips instead I licked her puckered anus and quickly pulled my tongue back. I'd never been made to service her there, anal had always been off limits for both of us.

I went to say something, but she pushed her weight down on my face muffling my pleas, her arse was now shoved so hard onto my mouth I couldn't help but taste it and my nose was also covered meaning I had no way of drawing breath. I felt her grab my balls and twist them, the pain seared through my body but I got the message.

As I started licking her arse hole she lifted her weight a little so I could breathe once again. I continued to lick her arse for a while, she moved around seemingly getting the most pleasurable position as I varied my pace and pressure, much like I would have with her pussy. I could just about make out the smell of her arousal, but the dark, musky scent of her anus seemed to dominate my senses. It wasn't bad, in fact I was enjoying this new twist in our games but I longed to taste her pussy, to feel her freeze up and then climax all over my face as I licked her.

After a while she leant forward, removing herself from my face and I moaned as I felt her attentions return to teasing me. This time she used her hand to gently massage my throbbing cock, again so slowly it was frustratingly good.

"Please Mistress," I begged. "Please, I can't do this much more. I need to cum so bad!"

I couldn't hear the response because of the hood, but I felt it. I yelped in pain as she slapped the head of my cock hard with her hand before returning to her slow tormenting strokes.

Every time I moaned too loudly she stopped her slow stocking of my cock to slap the head of my cock hard, making me yell out in pain. It was so sensitive, part due to its incarceration but also because of the restricted blood flow. I tried to be quiet, I truly did but the teasing was simply too much at times and I would start begging her to stop.

I knew that this is what she wanted, her teasing sessions would always leave me in a state of tears, begging her to stop. It was usually after such sessions as well that I would have my accidents, I already feared what I would wake up to in the morning if this carried on much longer.

My wife teased me for an age like this, switching between slow stroking of my cock when I was quiet, to painful slapping of my cock when I moaned too loudly. When she did stop I felt her shift her weight back up my body again, pushing her arse back into my face. This time I knew there was no point arguing and started licking.

I could feel her sex moving more than list time, and it took me a while to figure out that she must have been rubbing her pussy or clit with one of her hands. As time went on she started grinding her arse deeper and deeper into my face, her arousal was building and before long she was grinding into my face so hard my breath was cut off ever time her weight shifted to far back.

When her orgasm did come I was caught slightly off guard, and having just breathed out her body shifted back smothering my face. Her body seemed to freeze, then shake as I could feel her frantically rubbing her clit. I felt her juices gush from her sex and onto my chin, dribbling down my neck as her climax overtook her body. even through the thick padding I could make out her screams of pleasure, that must have been one hell of an orgasm.

My lungs started to burn, I desperately needed to breath but I dared not stop licking for fear she would smother me for longer. Tugging on my bonds I started to panic, but just when I started to feel light headed she sat up and I gasped in a deep breath. I felt her get off the bed as I drew in breath after breath, recovering from what just happened. I was just about to say something when I felt her push something to my lips, and almost instinctively I opened up for her.

I recognised the penis gag immediately as the smaller end filled my mouth, almost to the point of triggering my gag reflex. I felt the strapping of the gag being secured around my head, it had a sort of webbing that went not just around the back of my neck but also over the top and around the sides ensuring there was no chance of it coming loose or me pushing it out with my mouth. I knew that sticking out the other side of the gag was a much larger, 7 inch cock that would no doubt be getting used at some point.

For the time being however the room fell still again, my wife had got up of the bed and I had no way of knowing where she was. She could be standing next to the bed, she could have left the room and gone to bed.

Suddenly the headphones crackled to life and in my ears I heard the familiar sound of one of my wife's favourite audio tracks that she used to torment me. It was the audio recording of a porno that she caught me masturbating too many, many years ago.

I could almost picture it in my head, the two women were gasping and giggling as they undressed each other. I knew that the blond one was about to start sucking on the brunette's nipples, and that before long she'd be licking her pussy. In the corner the man sat stroking his huge cock, watching the two girls before he'd too join in the fun.

************************

Thinking back that moment could well have been the seed to this whole twist in our relationship towards BDMS. I remember we had a blazing row after that and a few home truths came to light.

I confessed about my secret masturbation tendencies, she explained about her feelings that revolved around me not giving her enough attention. We spoke for a long time about our sex life, and I remember her being far more bossy in the bedroom that very night as she forced me down in-between her legs.

Before that day I'd hardly ever gone down on her and I must have spent an hour licking her pussy to climax after climax. I remember clearly her look of mischief when She pulled me up from between her legs, and spun me over onto the bed. Grabbing my throbbing cock she quickly sucked it deep into her mouth, and for a few wondrous minutes she pleasured me like never before.

As I got close however she stopped, and laying back down she sighed.

"I don't think you deserve to cum tonight, after all you owe me A LOT of orgasms before that given you've been jacking off daily."

I remember begging her to reconsider but she just chuckled and rolled over.

"And I don't want to catch you whacking off tomorrow. I want those balls of yours nice and full for when I decide you've earnt the right to cum."

After that our whole relationship changed. My wife discovered the concept of Female Lead Relationships, and with it male chastity. My cock was soon locked away, to remove temptation as my wife put it, and the key to my freedom hung around my wife's beautiful neck. I became more and more submissive to my wife, and her dominance grew as she explored and studied more about the role of a Mistress in the new relationship.

*****************

As the first woman in the porno recording started moaning loudly as her climax hit, I snapped out of the daydream. My cock throbbed, it was still tightly bound and I could feel it tingling as pre-cum leaked from the head. I groaned, wondering just what else was I store for me that night. More importantly, would I stand any chance of making it through the night without cumming? I dreaded to think how long my wife would leave me locked up for this time given the last two transgressions.

slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers