The Long Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers

The only benefit to the porno soundtrack was that it gave me some measure of time. I knew the track overall was about 30 minutes long, and by the time I felt my wife on the bed again the man was already pounding the pussy of the second woman, that must have been about 25 minutes in.

The track stopped and I heard the microphone being switched on.

"Hello slave, hope you are having fun?" my wife teased. "I'm going to let you in on the plan for the rest of the night. In a minute I'm going to mount that big cock sticking out of your mouth, and whilst I pleasure myself with something of a decent size I'm going to play with this little miniature thing here."

I felt her wiggle my cock with her hand.

"I'm going to spend the next hour teasing you endlessly slave, I'm going to do everything I can think of to this and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I'm going to suck, lick, stroke, flick, pinch, twists, rub, grind and more. Every time you try to make a sound I'm going to slap it as hard as I can and afterwards, when you are begging me with every fibre of your being to let you cum I'm going to lock you back in chastity and leave you bound to the bed."

I felt fear rush through me, I knew she was more than capable of that and in all probability that was exactly what was going to happen. She'd never been this intense in previous sessions, but then every time we had one I thought that. She was always raising the bar to the next level on our domination submission lifestyle.

I felt her weight again on the bed around me, the pressure mounted on the gag inside my mouth as she carefully lowered herself onto it and I could hear her moan deeply through the headphones. I moaned as she once again wrapped her hand around my cock, and true to her word there came a painful slap across the head in response.

As she pulled herself up slight and then pushed herself back onto the cock I felt her gently stroke my cock, I was not quite sure just how I would survive the next hour.

True to her word, by the time she had finished with the cock gag I was begging her incoherently though the gag to let me cum. She was an expert at keeping me on the edge of cumming, mixing up her methods between pinching, stroking, sucking and the rest as she said she would.

I could just about hear her laughing as she got of the bed, I thrashed in my bonds, now frantic to do anything to release the pent up arousal I felt despite having already been told my fate. I screamed when I felt the ice packs being pressed onto my engorged cock, they took a few minutes but sure enough there was no stopping my bodies response to the freezing conditions.

By the time she took them off I knew my cock was now shrivelled and flaccid, ready to be locked away again in its pitiful plastic cage. I sobbed as she set to work.

I was so caught up in my self-pity , and also the fact that my cock was numb from the ice packs, that I didn't notice for a while that there was something different this time. As feeling came back to my cock I realised the cage was different to normal. It felt far more restrictive, the ring around the base of my cock was tighter, and it felt like there were added rings around my shaft as well. I could have been mistaken but it also felt like part of the cage went through my PA piercing.

I lay on the bed, helpless to do anything as I contemplated what had happened so far that weekend. It was only Thursday night, night one of four and I was already over my limit. I needed to cum so desperately, I had never felt this level of desperation before in all the years my wife and I had been playing this BDSM fantasy.

It struck me then that was where I was making the mistake, this wasn't a game to my wife anymore, this was a lifestyle and something told me this weekend would redefine our entire relationship once more.

slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers