The Look

Story Info
A chance Sunday morning encounter turns into much more.
1.4k words
4.2
20.7k
12

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nath1
Nath1
7 Followers

She gave him the look, the look that got his cock twitching. It was a look she had developed and he had grown to love during their time together. He knew what she wanted and where she wanted it. He knew that she was wet, wanting to be touched, wanting his attention and wanting is hard throbbing cock.

It was a company romance, something that had blossomed from their time together. He was a driver for the company, delivering packages day by day. She worked in the office giving him the route and list of deliveries. Initially, they hadn't got on but in time and through good humour their relationship had become more flirtatious.

Both would make innuendo a regular part of their conversation. He would fantasize about her, frequently imagining what he would like to do to her, as well as what he would like her to do to him - away from the workplace of course. She became increasingly attracted to him and couldn't help feeling her pussy dampening inside when she was close to him.

Neither wanted to make the first move for fear of rejection, however, upon reflection, it was just a matter of time before something happened.

And then of course it did. It was a Sunday morning. He liked to run as he spent most of the week behind the wheel of a delivery van and couldn't get any exercise. She happened to be out for a walk. Both were in the local woods without the other knowing.

She spotted him first. She waved at him and smiled. He stopped running and took out his earpods to say hello. She told him how sweaty he looked.

"You haven't seen me when I'm in full flow," he joked.

"Come on then, show me!" she whispered with a suggestive smile on her face.

"I thought you'd never ask," he beamed back, feeling his cock swell urgently at the thought of finally having her.

She led him off the path through some bushes to a secluded area with a large oak tree.

They kissed for the first time passionately. Months of flirting and suggestive comments all coming to the fore in that moment.

Greedily, their tongues entwined as they they held each other close. She could feel his hot stiffened cock pushing against her stomach through his shorts and her navy summer dress.

He pulled away from her mouth and kissed her neck, shoulders and just behind her ears. His mouth hungrily kissed, bit and sucked her sweet smelling soft skin. She responded with little gasps of pleasure, her breathing quickened as she whispered excitedly in his ear, "I want you."

Again, she could feel his throbbing cock straining against her as he used his hands to caress her body.

Under her dress she wore silk navy blue knickers with a matching bra. She knew that her knickers at this point were embarrassingly soaked. She wanted his hands, fingers and lips to touch her in her most intimate of places.

She slipped her hands inside his pants to feel his swollen cock which clearly needed her attention. She turned him around and pushed him up against the trunk of the oak tree. With two hands she tugged down his shorts and pants to see for herself just what she wanted to fill her up inside.

She went down on her knees and began to slowly wank his cock. He groaned, clearly enjoying the sensation, as she moved her hands backwards and forwards, up and down his shaft.

She desperately wanted to taste him. She kissed his swollen pink helmet and then used the tip of her tongue to linger over the slit at the top. He was in heaven and she knew it from the way his cock jerked at her touch.

Instead of wanking his cock, she now proceeded to lick and suck his shaft taking as much as she could in her mouth as she hungrily worked him up almost to the point of no return. His groaning was louder now and she was conscious someone might hear them.

"For fucks sake stop, I can't take anymore!" he stammered. He must have read her mind. "Surely it's my turn now!?" he suggested.

She stood up and looked down at his straining cock, proud of her efforts, knowing very soon it would be deep within her.

He turned her around so that she faced the tree. He put her arms above her head and spread her legs. He lifted the bottom of her dress up over her shoulders, over her head to reveal her matching lingerie.

He kissed, nibbled and sucked her naked shoulders and back. He undid her bra and eased it off, exposing her beautiful, ample breasts. He slipped his hands under her arms and caressed them while he continued to kiss her passionately. All the time she could feel his stiff cock brushing the back of her legs, clearly eager to find somewhere wet and warm.

She had very sensitive nipples which responded to his touch. He rubbed them and pulled at them firmly, which only made her drenched pussy crave his touch even more.

His hands then made moved down her waist to the elastic of her knickers. He slipped them down over her thighs and down to her ankles so that she can could step out of them.

They were a sight to behold, him with his cock erect and ready to take her, her arched against the trunk of the oak tree with her arse pointing out, both stark naked.

His hands came back up her thighs, rubbing and caressing them, as he whispered softly into her ears, "I want you like this."

"Take me, I'm all yours," she replied keenly.

He slipped his hand between her legs to feel her sex. He stroked her clitoris backwards and forwards and then around and around. Within seconds she came hard on his hand. He had never known a pussy so wet and wanting.

He stood behind her and placed his hands on her hips. She reached between her legs and guided his cock inside her. It slipped in effortlessly. As it's stretched and filled her wanting pussy lips, which were drenched with her own come, she almost came again. This is what they had both wanted for months.

He started driving his cock in and out of her dripping pussy. He pulled her arse cheeks apart so that he could push deeper inside. After only a few moments, she came again. He could feel her pussy tightening around his cock as she did so.

He began to thrust his cock harder and faster into her, enjoying the pleasure and sensation that every stabbing motion brought. He knew that he couldn't hold on for much longer but that it wouldn't be long before she came again if he could only continue this thrusting rhythm.

"I'm going to come," he stammered in between deep breaths, as his hips rocked backwards and forwards against her gorgeous arse.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" she purred nearing her third orgasm. And with that, feeling his balls tighten, he pumped away for all he was worth, holding her cheeks apart to take her as deeply as he could. She savoured the pleasure that every stroke of his throbbing cock brought.

Knowing he was about to come, he said, "Kiss me, I want to kiss you as we come for the first time together."

As she turned her face to the side, they kissed hard and passionately. It was perfect and heightened their final sensual moments together. She could feel his cock stiffen and spurt as he shot his hot spunk deep inside her. This was all the encouragement she needed as she herself came one final time with a feral groan of ecstasy.

"That was a little unexpected," he said, panting and recovering from his exertions as he rested against her.

"Mmmmmm, good fun though. Do you fancy a running partner?" she asked with a greedy grin on her face.

"I'd love one but I'm not sure I'll be able to run home after that. Maybe we could go for a run tomorrow after work, what do you think?"

"Sounds perfect!" she said happily.

They both got dressed, kissed and held each other saying how much each of them had wanted to be with the other but being too frightened to say anything.

"I'll see you in the office tomorrow morning," he said putting his pods back into his ears.

"You certainly will," she said, "I can't wait to see your next package!"

And with that they went their separate ways smiling at the end of their first encounter.

Nath1
Nath1
7 Followers