Peggy Sanford - the Early Years Ch. 01

Story Info
Peggy has her first naughty adventure.
8.7k words
4.6
21k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors' Note: Sorry for my recent absence from Literotica. Prior to my absence I had been in touch, via e-mail, with Peggy Sanford herself. I was honored and flattered when she wrote that she had read and enjoyed my stories. I was thrilled when she invited me to continue writing about her and her naughty adventures. She suggested several story lines that I could write about, beginning with her early married life, her time as a flight attendant and her life now as traveling insurance adjuster and all around "naughty" woman. She seemed especially interested in having me write about her early life as a newlywed.

Recently I have been able to start writing a new series of stories that will be about her early life. Peggy told me that a few weeks after she was married, her husband began suggesting that she go on dates, sex dates with other men. Her husband wasn't a cuckold. He was what would now be called a Stag, a sexually straight man who encourages his wife to fuck other men. He liked sharing his wife with other men and loved hearing all the details afterwards while they made love or what she described as fucked like crazy.

These stories will be about the firsts of Peggy's early life adventures, her first date with another man, her first threesome, first woman, etc. My plan is to write about a new first in each short story. As always I hope you enjoy this and appreciate any comments and suggestions you may have.

*****

By today's standards it wouldn't be considered "risqué" at all, but this was quite a few years ago and since I was a fairly innocent newlywed from a small southern town, I was a little nervous wearing my new itsy-bitsy yellow bikini in public. However, it was perfect for lounging around the pool in our backyard. My husband, my first love and the first man I ever slept with, was a few years older than me. He was way more experienced than me and had been trying to opened me up, in more ways than one. He had picked out the bikini, saying the yellow color would look good against my tan skin and the small size would show off my sexy body. I have to admit he was right. I hate to brag but I'm very proud of my tan and my body. This is good time to introduce myself. My name is Peggy Sanford. At that time I was 22 years old. I was 5'3" tall, and had a 103 pound, tone 35C-23-34 figure. I work out every day to keep myself fit and I'm proud to say my figure is still the same today. I have long brown hair and green eyes. After getting married six weeks previously, my husband and I moved to Coral Gables, Florida.

I was lying out by our pool in my yellow bikini, working on my tan when I heard my husband's car pull into the driveway. I went into the house to welcome him home. I meet him at the door with a hug and a kiss.

"Wow Babe, you look great. I told you yellow would look good on you," He said after we broke our kiss.

"Thanks Hun, yeah you were right. I do like this color," I replied before asking. "Do you want a drink?"

"Sure Babe, can you bring it to the bedroom so I can get out of this monkey suit," He replied.

I went to the bar, poured healthy shots of Johnnie Walker Black into two glasses, added a couple of ice cubes and took the drinks into our bedroom. My husband had already taken off his jacket, tie and shoes and was unbuttoning his dress shirt when I entered. He stopped unbuttoning his shirt and turned to his briefcase, which was opened on the dresser. He took a magazine out of it.

"Here's the ad Babe," My husband said as he handed me the magazine.

I put the drinks on the dresser and took the magazine. It was the latest copy of a local swinger's magazine. It was open to the ads on the last few pages. One of the ads was circled in red ink.

"Husband offers exceptionally pretty wife, a recent bride, as a seducible "date" to men who would like to help in breaking her in for a life of hot swinging and sexy naughtiness. She is easily seduced. Pick her up for a hot "date" or sexy overnight. Just bring her back well used. She will dress and undress to please and excite."

I would have easily picked it out from all the other ads without the red ink. My picture was attached to the ad. This is the second way my husband was trying to open me up. I had been a virgin when we got married, so on top of dressing sexier, he wanted me to have more and varied sexual experiences.

"It looks great Hun, but are you sure you're ok with this, with me going off with a stranger and having him bring me back, "well used"?" I tentatively asked.

"Babe, we've been over this before. First off, you know I love you and I think you're incredibly sexy and beautiful. I've seen how other men look at you and it doesn't make me jealous; it only makes me want you more. Now look, I've experienced close to all my fantasies but I've never experienced as much pleasure as I do when I'm with you. For someone who didn't have any experiences before we got married, you seem to have an amazing aptitude for sex. You seem so in tune with your body and your sexual desires. The fact that you can have multiple orgasms over and over, well, that just blows me away. Babe, you're just so fucking hot and sexy I want you to have all the experiences and pleasures you can, more than I can give you alone. What can I say, there's just something about the idea you being with other guys, well it just turns me on," He replied as he took me in his arms and held me tight.

I knew he was telling the truth, at least about being turned on, his cock was beginning to grow firm and press up against my belly. He bent his head down and kissed me, soft and sensual at first but soon with more passion. He reached around behind me and untied the strings holding up my bikini top. He let it fall to the floor as he reached back around and caressed my breasts. My nipples had already begun to stiffen while we kissed. Under my husband's expert manipulations they grew even bigger and harder. I took hold of his belt, unbuckled it and opened his pants. His pants fell to his ankles but his firm cock was still trapped in his underwear. I pulled the elastic waistband out, reached a hand inside and stroked it along his length. My husband groaned, breaking our kiss.

"Oh yeah Babe, that's it, you know what I like," He moaned.

Yes, I did know what he liked and I've grown to love doing it for him. I squatted down and used my free hand to pull my husband's underwear down to his ankles while I continued to stroke my other hand up and down his cock. A small drop of clear pre-cum leaked from the head. I flicked out my tongue and gathered up that tasty morsel. I think I like the taste of it more than his regular cum...but don't get me wrong I do love the taste of his cum. I pulled him closer and twirled my tongue around the head before taking it and the first couple of inches of his dick into my mouth. As I bobbed my head up and down, his dick grew bigger and harder. I pulled him out of my mouth, pushed his dick against his belly and licked up and down the length of the underside of the shaft before moving down and flicking my tongue on his low hanging, big set of balls. I knew my husband loved having me lick and suck his balls while I jerked his dick, it always got him off. I wrapped my hand around his cock and stroked it up and down its length. I gauged his building passion and when I guessed that he was close to cumming, I took his cock back into my mouth. My husband began flexing his hips, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. He didn't last long after that. He groaned that he was going to cum just seconds before the first spurts of his delicious cum rocketed into my mouth. It was a big load, his first one of our fuck sessions usually is, and I had to struggle to stay ahead of it, but as usual I managed to swallow it all.

My husband fell back against the dresser as he recovered and I continued licking his cock clean. After a minute or so, he reached down, put his hands under my arms and lifted me up. He moved me over to the bed and sat me on the edge. He quickly removed the rest of his clothes before dropping to his knees between my legs. He hooked his fingers on either side of my bikini bottom and pulled as I leaned back and lifted my hips up, helping him slide it off. He pushed my knees apart and dropped his head between my legs. He kissed the inside of my thighs and slowly worked his mouth slowly up toward my pussy. I groaned when his tongue finally touched the lips. My husband ran his tongue around the outside of my pussy lips before slipping it into me and licking up and down the slit. I was already very close to having an orgasm so I knew it would only take a few flicks of his tongue to send me over the edge. But my husband wasn't ready, he kissed, licked and sucked my pussy lips and the area all around my clit until I was begging for release. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore; he began flicking his tongue across my clit. It felt like a jolt of electricity had been shot through my body. I grabbed his head and pulled it tight against my pussy even as I squirmed against his probing tongue. I shivered and shook as an intense orgasm rocked my body.

Before I had fully recovered, my husband climbed up on the bed and moved between my thighs. He lined up his dick with my still quivering pussy and slid just the head inside me. He looked down at me, smiled in his mischievous way and waited a few seconds before he forcefully flexed his hips forward. In one long, slow, fluid motion, he shoved the entire length of his shaft into my pussy. He held himself still as I savored the satisfying feeling of fullness inside me. He pulled back until it was just the head inside me and again he slowly shoved his entire shaft back into my pussy. Back and forth he went, moving faster on each stroke, pulling out and driving back in. He kept fucking me, driving his cock in and out of my pussy, faster and faster until I came again. Then he rolled us over so I was on top. His earlier orgasm from my blowjob had dulled his sensitivity, I rode him to another body trembling climax before his body stiffened, he groaned and fired a massive load of warm cum up into my pussy.

We lay together, talking, kissing and caressing each other's bodies until I realized that he had fallen asleep. Typical guy, I laughed to myself but I knew he had been putting in extra hours at work so I just snuggled up against him and let my mind wander.

As I lay there I thought about what my answer to my husband, about his desire to have me date, actually fuck other men, would be. In my mind I went over the pros and cons of the idea. First, it was something my husband wanted me to do and I wanted to please him. He was the love of my life and I'd do anything for him. Second, my husband had experienced many adventures and sexual encounters in his life. He wanted me to enjoy the same experiences, sexual and otherwise, that he had in the past and I realized I did too. I was starting to discover that I really liked making love, no make that I really loved sucking, fucking and cumming. And third, this was something that I hadn't told anyone about not, even my husband. I have several fantasies that I've kept locked away in my mind, some that could be considered naughty, even perverse, maybe I'd be able to satisfy them. The only con was, could it hurt my marriage, but my husband kept assuring me it wouldn't. As I thought about it there was only one answer, I'd do it.

A strange thing happened as I lay there thinking about fucking other men for my husband. I got horny, real horny. I rolled off my husband and looked at his cum covered, semi-hard cock. I moved down by it and began licking it. As I did, it started to get hard and I started sucking it. My husband woke up and looked at me.

"Wow babe, not that I mind but what brought this on?" He asked.

"Set it up, I'll do it," was all I said as I went back to sucking his cock.

"Fuck yeah," was his reply as he laid back and smiled.

On Saturday night one week later I stepped out of the bedroom into the living room.

"What do you think? Do you think he'll like this dress?" I called out as I entered the living room.

I took about four steps into the room and executed a single, pirouette style turn. I was wearing a short, a very short, dark blue, open collared, sleeveless dress that was cinched at the waist by a multi colored belt, a pair of 5 inch black high heels and nothing else. As I turned, the dress flared out, almost exposing my naked buttocks.

"Of course he'll like it, you look beautiful in it," My husband answered before he added with a laugh. "But I don't think you'll be wearing it for too long. I don't see Ron waiting too long before he gets you naked and has his way with you."

"Yeah, based on his reply to your ad, I guess that's true," I replied with a laugh before becoming serious and asking for the last time. "You're sure you're ok with this?"

My husband got up from his chair and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me in a passionate embrace and kissed me. It was all I needed to reassure me.

"Why don't you wait in the bedroom until Ron gets here?" My husband suggested.

Ron was the first of what would soon become many different men who'd take me out on "dates." He was in Miami on a business trip and saw the ad we had placed in a local swinger magazine. He contacted my husband and after they talked it was agreed that he'd come to our house to meet.

I went back to our bedroom to put the finishing touches on my makeup and wait for Ron. It wasn't long before I heard the doorbell and then my husband talking with someone in the living room. As we had arranged, I waited for my husband to gauge how he felt about Ron before he'd signaled me to come out.

When I stepped into the living room, my husband stopped talking and Ron let out a surprised exclamation.

"Whoa man, you're right, she is beautiful," He said as he stood up.

He had me at that point, what woman doesn't love to be told she's beautiful. He wasn't too shabby himself. He was very handsome with full thick head of dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was over six feet tall and even under the expensive suit he was wearing I could tell he had an athletic build.

"Give him a show, babe," My husband ordered.

As I had just done ten minutes earlier, I executed a single pirouette style turn. The very short, dark blue dress flared out, again almost exposing my naked buttocks.

"Oh yeah," Ron exclaimed before adding. "You're right man, she does have a great ass but then everything about her is beautiful. She's one hot fox."

Ron walked over and stood in front of me. He took my left hand and kissed it. Then he reached out and put his other hand on the small of my back. He let it slide down, cupping and then squeezing my buttocks. I froze as a wave of panic started to overtake me. This was the first time someone other than my husband had touched me in a sexual way...and with my husband right there. My eyes flew to my husband searching for a sign of jealousy but the look on his face was anything but. He looked pleased and his smile was reassuring.

"Oh yeah, real nice," Ron said before turning to my husband and asking. "Anything else you want me to know?"

"Just bring her back used...well used," My husband replied with a smile.

With that Ron led me toward the door. I stopped by my husband, gave him a kiss and left with Ron.

Ron drove to one of the fancier hotels on the beach in Miami. During the ride, he tried to make small talk but I was too anxious. Most of my answers were short and abrupt, I'm sure he could tell I was nervous. He stopped just before the valet and turned to me.

"Peggy, is this the first time that you've gone on one of these...I guess you'd call it a date, without your husband?" Ron asked.

I hesitated for a minute before I finally answered.

"Yes, it's the first. We're new at this. Actually it's the first time I've ever been alone with any man other than my husband," I stammered in reply.

Ron smiled, a very disarming smile before speaking.

"It's ok to be nervous Peggy. I'm honored that I'm your first, actually your second," He replied with a laugh before going on. "Look, I travel a lot for business, a new town every week. I'm not married, not even looking yet, but I do get lonely... and horny. I've found that meeting up, with married couples who want to share, works for me. Everyone gets what they want, some new friends, new adventures and good sex with no attachments. I got nervous the first couple of times I did it but now, I guess I'm an old hand and if you trust me I think we'll have a great night. Let go get a drink and get to know each other first."

"Ok, thanks," I replied, already feeling a little better.

We entered his hotel and stopped at the bar. We took a secluded booth in the back and ordered a drink. Ron was very charming and he put me at ease. He was also a touchy feeling type, holding my hand, touching my arm and shoulder and caressing my thigh. By the time the waiter came for a second drink order, I was feeling relaxed and a little damp between the legs. When Ron suggested we have a drink in his room, I readily agreed. He paid the bill and ushered me off to his suite.

When we stepped into Ron's suite, I saw that it had a large sitting room with a wall sized window that faced the Atlantic Ocean and a separate bedroom. There was a desk with two chairs near the window. I walked over to the window to take a look at the ocean as Ron went over to the bar. When I looked back over my shoulder I saw that he had taken off his jacket and tie and was holding up two bottles.

What do you want?" He asked.

"Whatever you suggest, I'm really not a big drinker," I replied with a smile.

Ron poured two drinks. He went over to the desk, set the drinks on the table and motioned me to sit in one chair while he sat in the other. He lifted his in a toast but when I didn't raise my glass he looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm really not a big drinker," I said before adding. "It's really not what my husband sent me here for."

"No, it's not," Ron said with a smile before taking a sip of his drink and adding. "Why don't you stand up and take off that dress."

I froze and the indecisive look on my face must have been obvious.

"Stand up and take off that dress," Ron said, a little more forcefully.

It was decision time, do I stand up, take off my dress and give myself to Ron so he can perform whatever sexual acts he wanted to or do I run from this room? I stood up and for what seemed an eternity, but was really only a minute, I hesitated before reaching behind my back and pulling the zipper on my dress down. I slipped the dress off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor around my ankles. I stood there, naked except for my high heels.

For the first time in my life I was naked in front of a man, other than my husband. It awakened something primeval, almost animalistic in me. I felt more naked than I ever had before. I thought, I should feel uncomfortable and self-conscious but I didn't...I was excited, I could feel my nipples begin to grow and harden and my pussy, already damp became even wetter.

"Nice, real nice," Ron said before ordering me to come by him.

I stepped out of my dress bunched up at my ankles and moved closer to Ron. I will never forget that feeling, standing there, close to a handsome stranger, naked while he was still dressed. He was holding his drink in one hand as he reached up with his free hand and cupped one of my breasts. His fingers felt electric and I flinched. He ignored it and rubbed a finger across my nipple. I flinched again but I also moaned.

"You like that, Peggy, don't you? Do you like me playing with your nipples?" Ron asked as he took the nipple between his thumb and index finger and rubbed them around the hard nub.