The Look

Story Info
Sometimes, it all starts with a look...
4.3k words
4.42
10.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wose
wose
133 Followers

"Enjoying the view?" Ellie said over her shoulder, catching my eyes wandering at the sight of her shapely, toned, tight ass as it stuck out against her dress, complete with a tiny little triangle patch of fabric where her thong began.

"Sorry. Just staring off into space," I said, hoping my embarrassment didn't show. Ellie just gave me a smile and a 'sure thing' look before turning back to look at the jumble of math that Donny, her boyfriend (and former roommate) was occupied with on my computer's screen. I made sure to focus on my beer real hard this time, only sneaking glances at her as she leaned down beside him.

Pretending to flick through nonsense in my phone, I sneaked glances at her as she slowly repositioned herself, shifting so her perfect ass and toned legs were lined up in front of me, giving me a direct view. Even under her long dress, I could make out her tight, yoga instructor thighs and the upward sloping curve where her leg ended and her tight rump began.

Feeling myself get hard, I dragged myself off the couch and mumbled something about getting another beer, before heading back into the kitchen. Pretending to check the fridge, I let my paranoia wash over me, then slowly fade away.

She couldn't know. There's no way, I told myself, before returning to the living room with the beers. Ellie had plopped herself down on the couch on my spot already, checking her phone.

"Cheers," Donny said as I handed him the beer, then gave Ellie one before plopping myself on the other end of the couch.

"Wanna see something cool?" Ellie said, scooting across the couch toward me, leaning her lithe body close to mine as she brought her phone close. She tapped the screen and a video played, showing some aerial yoga practice. I watched the girls as they pulled themselves up by straps tied to the ceiling, turning in midair, their muscles tightening as they pulled themselves up, defying gravity. Even in their loose fitting clothes, I could make out their wiry, muscular bodies, trace the outlines of their powerful thighs and their flexing, tight butts and chests.

"That's pretty cool," I nodded and Elle smiled, placing one hand on my thigh, a little too high up to just be friendly.

"I'll be teaching that next month when I get my certification," she said, sounding as happy and bubbly as ever, running her fingers across my thigh. I crossed my legs, trying to hide the swelling bulge in my pants, "you can come check it out."

"Is Donny coming?" I asked.

"Sure babe," Donny said, not paying attention to who he was talking to, as a bunch of arcane graphs began to populate the screen.

"He's not coming," Ellie said, "but you really ought to. There are a lot of single ladies that like to show off in my class."

"I don't know..." I began to mutter, feeling myself get harder as her hand lingered, began to move up my thigh, before she pulled away.

"Or you can just stare at pictures on your computer all day," Ellie said, before breaking away from me. I felt my heart falling to my chest, before regaining my composure, telling myself how there was no way she could have known...

...could she?

***

The trouble started a month ago, when Donny's old warhorse of a computer died halfway through working on some major project for his work. He had been working on some high-concept math thing or other, and couldn't afford to buy the kind of hardware that would let him run the simulation programs he needed to get the work done.

"It's just for a week, two tops. Come on man, you gotta do me a solid," Donny pleaded, and I gave in to his puppy dog eyes, despite myself.

"Yes, but you gotta promise," I said, staring him right in the eyes, "you're only using this for work."

"Aw come on man, you know me..." Donny said, rolling his eyes.

"No games"

"Dude, I'm telling you"

"No side projects"

"I'm not about that anymore, you know that"

"And no funny business. Actually, you know what? I'm putting on a parental lock."

Donny placed his palms on his chest, pretending to be stabbed, but gave in. After all, he'd been guilty of getting his weird porn on my computer the last time. I thought I'd taken every precaution against Donny doing something dumb...

...but didn't account for messaging apps.

Donny always made sure to sign out after he was done, every time, but hadn't checked whether any files would get saved locally. It wasn't long before I found the first of Ellie's more suggestive pics in my Downloads folder: it was relatively modest, just her showing off her new crop top and short shorts that she'd obviously gotten for the bedroom; the top was cut off halfway across her perky B cup breasts, showing just a hint of her areolae, her nipples poking up against the thin fabric. The shorts were tiny, thin affairs that revealed half of her perfectly sculpted ass. In one short video, she strutted away from the camera, hands running up her rump to her waist, before posing as she turned to flash a mischievous smile at the camera.

The next couple of photos sent had Ellie posing in form fitting but flowing dresses and one evening wear bodysuit. Sure, some of the stuff was sensitive, but it wasn't anything too worrisome. I enjoyed looking at them and deleted most of them, except for the one with the crop top, telling myself I'd get a pair like that for my future girlfriend.

The nudes started coming in barely two days later.

The first one was a picture of Ellie, taken from a top angle, wearing nothing but a pair of plain striped panties. She was biting her lip suggestively at the camera, the angle including a full body mirror that revealed her backside. The second one, the next day, was one taken to show off her body as she lay on her bed, absolutely naked, her pitch black hair trailing all the way to the smooth slope of her perfectly shaped ass.

Against my better judgment, I kept them. It took me a few days before I thought about moving them into a separate folder but, by then, I'd seen Ellie smacking her own perfectly shaped ass for a playful jiggle, seen her drop her towel playfully as she came out of the shower, caught her spreading her legs wide and apart in a perfect bow-legged split that brought out her perfect camel toe, her puffy lower lips hugged snugly by a hot pink thong.

I thought about bringing it up with Donny, but then decided against it. Perhaps I could tell Elle, and she could have a talk with him. Maybe this would make things less embarrassing for everyone...

Best give it a couple of days, I told myself. No way they're going to take it any further.

***

Ellie showed up to pick up Donny the next day, dressed in a plain top and short skirt, with a pair of leggings underneath. It didn't take long for me to notice she hadn't bothered with a bra, as she bounced her way inside my house.

"You're looking extra bubbly today," I said. Donny gave her a thumbs up, eyes still glued to the screen, as she pecked him on the cheek.

"Swing class will do that to you. We did stunts today!" Ellie said, jumping in place, "wanna see? Donny?"

"Be a minute," Donny said. Ellie just raised her eyebrow, before turning to me, "how about you?"

"Sure," I shrugged.

"Okay then," Ellie said, as she began to drag my coffee table away, giving us more space. Grabbing me by the hand, she led me across the floor as we did our first spin, then a tornado spin. I held her small body up in the air in a Koala figure, her body pressing against mine, sliding down across from me just slowly enough for her to feel the bulge in my pants. Smiling, she said: "Now for the pancake. Stand up straight, get ready to grab my legs," as she did a backward facing handstand.

I grabbed her by her thighs, feeling the toned muscles underneath as they wrapped around my head, and she pulled herself bodily upward, until she was sitting on top of my shoulders, her crotch pushed up against my face. She lingered there for a little longer, and I took in her scent, despite myself. Before I knew it, I had leaned into her. She made a soft, gasping noise then leaned back and away from me, before flipping onto her feet.

"Does anybody else want a beer?" I said and left, feeling like an idiot, hoping the bulge tenting in my pants didn't show. I didn't notice Ellie following me until she popped into my peripheral vision when I shut the fridge door.

"Sorry, I didn't..." I began to say, as Ellie slipped in front of me and opened the fridge door. I felt her perfectly shaped ass push up against my bulge as she leaned in to fish for a beer. When she finally found it, she turned around and shut the door, before walking away.

She turned just in time to watch me tear my eyes away from her perfect retreating behind.

***

The next day, I found Ellie's new video, taken from a low angle as she strutted into the room, just in view of her full body mirror. She was naked, her perky tits standing at attention, wearing nothing but a pair of tight, pink half panties.

I watched her lean against the mirror, pressing her tits against her reflection as she ground against the glass, her ass moving in perfect circles in mid air, presenting herself to the camera for Donny's pleasure. After a few gyrations, she reached out for something just out of frame. When she brought her hand back, she was holding a bottle of baby oil, which she squirted along her back, letting the fluid drip down across her spine, before finally reaching the curve of her ass.

She squirted more of the oil on herself again, wetting the half panties. The fabric turned see through as it absorbed the oil. I felt my mouth becoming dry as I watched the fabric cling to her ass, revealing its contours, sticking onto her lips to reveal even more of her camel toe. Ellie moaned as she felt the oil wrap around her flesh like a lover, then leaned even deeper. Putting the oil back, she reached for her ass and raked her nails across it, parting the flesh, giving out a perfect view of her pussy, a hint of pink peeking out from the edge of the fabric as she spread out the flesh.

For a second, I wondered what she tasted like before she pulled herself back up and the video ended.

***

"I really, really need your help," Ellie said as she walked inside, before greeting Donny with a "hey babe"

"Sup," Donny called from his perch on my computer chair. I had barely even heard him talk, never mind move, all day.

Ellie had burst into the apartment in her yoga instructor outfit: tight leggings and drop top, a short jacket on top, her hair pulled up in a bun. She had no makeup on, bringing out the sharp angle of her features and her large, brown eyes. I tried my damnedest not to let my eyes wander.

"Sure, I guess," I offered, as Ellie rolled her yoga mat out onto the living room floor and began to slide down on the soles of her feet, doing a split.

"I was doing my warm-up exercises for today's class and couldn't do a split. Like, not all the way," Ellie said, sitting down on the mat. She began to lean the upper half of her body forward, slowly building momentum.

"That doesn't sound too bad," I said. Ellie looked at me like I was an idiot.

"All I need you to do," she said, as she built more momentum, pushing herself forward until she was close enough for her breasts to rub across the surface of the mat, "is to push me down. Help me do the spread."

"Shouldn't Donny just..." I said, as I watched her ass sway back and forth, back and forth hypnotically, realizing there was no way I could keep my eyes off that.

"In a minute, babe," Donny said, as he fiddled with some impossibly complicated graph that was being generated on the screen.

"It'll only take a minute," Ellie said, her breasts and face laid out onto the mat, her waist and perfect ass held a few centimeters off the ground, "Just...kneel down here"

Ellie patted the place in the mat in front of her, and I obliged, hoping she'd keep her head bent down low for long enough not to notice the swell of my cock.

"Now I need you to...ugh," she groaned, "I need you to push my thighs down, okay?"

"Okay" I said as I leaned in, along the length of her back and placed my hands against her thighs. The muscles were tight but yielding as I pushed down, watching her ass clench as I drove her deeper against the floor. Ellie let out a little grunt that seemed to turn into a moan at the tail end.

"Deeper," Ellie groaned, and I leaned in, my cock getting harder against my pants as I pushed her down, my fingers trailing up her thigh without realizing. She was barely a centimeter off the ground, and my cock was at half-mast. I hoped she somehow wouldn't notice the bulge that was growing just out of sight.

"Keep going," Ellie said in a deep, breathy voice and I pushed down, my fingers almost cupping the edges of her ass now, and I noticed her camel toe sticking out where the perfect curve of her ass ended. My fingers trailed closer, and I thought of the pink flesh sticking out from her half panties, the perfectly toned half globes of flesh...

I felt something rubbing against my tended up pants. It was firm but yielding as it dragged up along the length. I looked down, just in time to see Ellie's head raised, her face against my bulge, a wet spot of pre cum pulling out at the very end of the tip. Her face was rubbing up against my hard, aching cock, but she didn't say anything, letting her hot breath linger on the place where my balls would be, her nose running along my shaft.

Without even thinking, I pushed my fingers together, pushing the perfect halves of her ass, trailing my fingers in a semicircle that almost traced the outline of her cunt. Ellie let out a little moan that she turned into a grunt, before finally saying "I think that's enough."

I lingered for just a second longer, before pulling away from her, just in time to notice the little wet spot that had formed on her yoga pants. We disengaged and Ellie looked at me, her expression unreadable, as she began to roll the mat back.

"Thanks" she muttered, before leaving.

"Okay babe, what did you...oh," Donny said, swiveling on my desk chair just as the door shut behind Ellie.

"Aw man," he said

I sat on the couch cross-legged and sighed, as I waited for my throbbing boner to go down.

***

For three days, I checked the Downloads folder but found no new videos or photos from Ellie there. I hoped that perhaps Donny had gotten wind of what was going on and had stopped using all his messaging apps on my computer, but I knew what the answer had to have been.

"Goddammit" I said to no one as I leaned back into my chair. I was barely 5 minutes into booting up a game, when my doorbell rang. It was a desperate kind of knock, the kind Donny tried every time he'd find himself locked out at 3 am with a hangover.

"Dude, it's the weekend, give it a break..." I began and opened the door, only to find Ellie standing outside, dressed in a simple top and leggings, her jacket undone "hey"

"Hi" Ellie said and stepped inside the apartment, closing the door behind her. Her body pressed up against mine for a second, and we lingered there, staring up into my eyes as she began to grind herself against me. Without thinking, I leaned in for a kiss and nibbled her lower lip, the act making her shudder. She opened her mouth and our tongues intertwined, before she broke away.

"I need some water, I'm parched," Ellie said, making her way to the kitchen. With a glass in her hand, she leaned over the sink and started to drink. I pushed myself up against her, letting her feel my cock tenting up my pants as it pressed against her ass. She moaned and ground against me, not stopping until I broke away and fell to my knees, grabbing her perfect ass and digging my nails into it to spread it wide under the fabric, watching the flesh part underneath. Through the fabric, I could see the outline of her pussy, the lips spreading wide. I buried my face into her behind and raked my teeth across her ass. She moaned, feeling me kiss my way between the cheeks until my nose and mouth were pressing up against the tiny patch of fabric that covered her asshole.

Ellie let out a tiny moan as she leaned into the sink, standing on tiptoe. Hooking my fingers into her leggings, I pulled down, baring her perfect ass inch by inch, revealing the plain white see through thong she was wearing. I pulled all the way down until her ass was exposed, then pulled her right back to me, burying my face in her muff. She squealed as she felt me kiss the wet patch of fabric that barely covered her lips, all the way down to the little nub of her clit. I flicked it with my tongue again and again, making her jump up at every lap, little 'oohhs and aahhs' escaping her lips. Finally, hooking my finger into the fabric, I pulled the thong to the side, revealing her perfectly shaven pussy lips and the tight little pucker of her asshole.

Running my tongue across her sex, I lapped at her clit, flicking it quickly, before tracing my way along the inside of her lips. Finally, my tongue slipped inside her wet, hot sex and I tasted her deeply, filling her. The taste flooded my mouth and I wrapped both arms around her thighs, holding her in place while I tongue fucked her deeply, before pulling away to kiss down to her clit, sucking and lapping at it. She shuddered and gasped with every lap of my tongue and when she was finally trembling in my arms, I shoved my tongue back into her cunt again and felt it spasm around it, feeling her buck her hips and beautiful ass into my face, even as I pushed deeper.

Her orgasm was fading away, but not entirely gone, when I dragged my tongue up her wet hole and lapped at her asshole, spitting on it.

"What are you-" she barely had time to say, as my tongue lapped at her puckered, beautiful asshole. She jumped, struggling against my grip. She gasped and moaned as my tongue flicked across her pucker and I worked it inside her. With a deep, animal moan, she finally stopped resisting and leaned down, letting my mouth explore her deeply. Letting go of her thighs, I used my thumb to circle her clit as I ate her ass. Ellie's knees buckled at the sensation, and she used both hands to keep herself from falling down as another orgasm overtook her and I pulled away from her.

Ellie looked at me, her face flushed, hair mussed up and eyes glazed over in the post orgasmic glow.

"No one's ever done that to me before," she gasped, reaching out to grasp my cock through my pants, jerking it over the fabric. Her touch sent a live current through me as she moved her hand up and down along my cock, her thumb circling the patch of pre cum spreading from the tip. Her fingers dove past the waistband of my pants, squeezing my girth. Pulling everything down, I grasped her by the waist and sandwiched my cock between her cheeks, sliding it across her, letting her feel the whole length as I sawed back and forth, moving lower each time, until my cock head prodded at the tip of her cunt. She was hot and wet and let out a deep, animal moan as she grasped the cupboards.

"Do you have a c-" she began, her voice turning into a high-pitched moan as my cock slipped inside her effortlessly, her cunt wet enough to let me slide all the way inside in a single motion. I lingered there for a while, fighting back the wave of pleasure that flooded over me, trying my best not to cum, before I started to grind against her. We built a tandem, both of us, my cock thrusting up as her wet cunt came down again and again. Ellie let out tiny gasps of pleasure as I tore her jacket open and pulled her top up, exposing her breasts to roll and tug at her nipples. She rolled her eyes to the back of her head as the pinching pleasure mixed with the pain of my cock ramming inside her, and she came, leaning back, exposing her beck for me to grasp, my fingers squeezing just enough to make her pussy clench around my cock. Leaning her back, I kept fucking her against the sink, forcing her to raise one knee on its edge as I plowed deeper and harder into her, her perfect ass jiggling. She came again as I picked up speed, thrusting like a madman, and the spasms of her pleasure drove me over the edge.

wose
wose
133 Followers
12