The Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back, just in time for Ellie to step away from the sink and grab my cock, jerking it just in time for my white, hot spunk to shoot out from the tip, moving in an air in an arc before it splashed on the kitchen wall and the interior of the sink.

"Fuck, that was...a lot, huh?" Ellie said as she kissed my neck and my chest. My hands wandered down her body and my cock immediately began to swell again as I finally cupped her shapely ass, raking my nails across it. She moaned as I spread her pussy apart with my fingers, then teased the entrance.

I pulled her by the hand. Ellie followed, legs wobbling. She shuddered as I ripped her jacket and top off her, leaving her completely naked. Without a word, she let me pick her up and place her on the bed, watching me as I kissed my way up her thighs, her belly button, her flat belly and finally took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking on it deeply, lapping at it with my tongue, circling it.

Finally, I grasped both her legs, pushing them up and apart, until her ankles were behind her ears. Her pussy, wet and dripping, seemed to almost glisten in the bedroom light as I slid my cock across it. I looked at Ellie, her eyes glazed over, lost in lust, nodding as my cock head lingered at the entrance to her cunt.

Her low, long moan turned into a banshee howl as I gave her every last bit of my cock, letting her feel it slide inside her little by little, until the spongy crown kissed her cervix. Gritting her teeth, Ellie threw her head back and shuddered, eyes clenched shut.

"Does it hurt? Want me to pull out?" I said.

"No. I can take it, I can..." Ellie groaned as she began to grind against me. I let her get used to my girth and when I finally saw her resume her grind, I started to pull my cock back slamming into her with long, length deep thrusts, our bodies slapping together with every single motion in the room, her ass jiggling with every thrust.

She came on my cock, again and again, in between long, deep kisses of her neck and laps and nibbles of her nipples until finally, I felt my cum building up. Recognizing my animal groan for what it was, Ellie wrapped her legs around me and bucked her hips, even as I tried to pull out.

"Do it. Inside," she moaned, finally howling as my cum filled her deeply. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she finally came violently enough to push my yielding cock out. Finally, we collapsed on the bed, both of us spent. I reached out to hold her hand, but she slapped it away.

***

"We can't do this again," Ellie said later, as she was picking her clothes off the floor, straightening her hair out in the mirror, "and I want you to delete the videos. And the photos. Everything."

"You knew?" I said, offering her a beer from the fridge. Ellie snatched it from my hands and gulped down almost half of it, "So all that stuff you sent..."

Ellie stared at me and I stopped.

"Donny's faculty is sending him his new computer. He'll be working from home starting Monday. We won't be coming here again."

"Okay," I nodded. There was a sinking feeling in my chest, as a hundred different things weighed down on me at once. Ella headed for the door and I watched her leave, my eyes not falling to her rump for the first time ever.

Finally, Ellie lingered at the door and said: "You should still come to my yoga class, though. I'm sure there are a few girls who would appreciate your talents."

I smiled, as the door banged shut behind her.

12